Home

* Starline Brass does not sell any loaded ammunition. What you are purchasing are brass cases only and will need to be loaded into ammunition in order to be fired from a firearm.

WOW!
Yes some folks are that far gone.
Kinda like “remove clear wrapper from frozen pizza before cooking and consuming.”
Don’t eat the silica gel!🤦‍♂️
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Don’t eat the silica gel!🤦‍♂️
lol

That too.
Musta gotten lots of complaints from liberals that thought they were buying ammo and had their hopes dashed like Hillary's loss, when they opened the box! laugh
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Musta gotten lots of complaints from liberals that thought they were buying ammo and had their hopes dashed like Hillary's loss, when they opened the box! laugh

Please, half the so called "hunters" I have met wouldn't know any different.
Saw a tube of mechanics soap with pumice with the warning:"not for internal use".
There's a reason those labels are on certain items.

These people can vote and bring children into this world.
Ron Shirks catalogs list "bullet tips"
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's what I'm guessing.

Hey, these are a lot cheaper than the ones over there at Cheaper Than Dirt. I'll just buy these.

Lol. smile
Originally Posted by antlers
Kinda like “remove clear wrapper from frozen pizza before cooking and consuming.”

Lawyers get big bucks to write stuff like that.

CYA is big business.

DF
I've said it for a long time that OSHA and modern medicine are the 2 biggest reasons we have so many stupid people around. Used to be that being stupid could get you killed a lot easier, now we either stop them (OSHA) or save them (modern medicine)
before they put them stickers on stuff we had a lot less of dumb a$$ people to deal with
Originally Posted by bobinpa
I've said it for a long time that OSHA and modern medicine are the 2 biggest reasons we have so many stupid people around. Used to be that being stupid could get you killed a lot easier, now we either stop them (OSHA) or save them (modern medicine)

LOL!!!!
[Linked Image from images.baklol.com]
Achtung baby, not for human consumption.

Because you just know.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Don't forget the lawyers. Dumbasses get rich because of being a dumbass
This stove was in my '98 RV:

Apparently, it needed this sticker :

I heeded their advice even though I prefer cooking with the cover down. whistle
I was seriously bummed upon finding this notice on the door frame of my truck. I will have to leave a 16oz water at home now when I go camping?

Just in case someone carried a pound over the GVWR of the truck I guess crazy
Reminds me of a sign that I used to have from a UAW auto plant reminding workers not to eat there lunches on the shidders
Originally Posted by Valsdad
This stove was in my '98 RV:

Apparently, it needed this sticker :

I heeded their advice even though I prefer cooking with the cover down. whistle

Joe Biden, that you?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Reminds me of a sign that I used to have from a UAW auto plant reminding workers not to eat there lunches on the shidders

Don't laugh, at my last job I was forever finding food and mess around the women's toilets where they were sitting on the toilet and eating, not just chips and such...full takeaway meals from the restaurant.

In five years and eight months I worked there I never found any such in the men's toilets, but regularly in the women's...as in several times a week.
I was seriously bummed upon finding this notice on the door frame of my truck. I will have to leave a 16oz water at home now when I go camping?

You poor thing
I knew we were lost when I saw a "Gluten Free" sign on the cheese section in a grocery store.
Hey we have a member here who could not open a nosler box, the unbridled stupidity seems to be prevalent.
Stupid people need love too. When my oldest boy was about 8, he didn't want a bologna sandwich one day when I offered to make one for him. When I asked why not, he said he didn't like how the red stuff on it tasted................ crazy

WTH? somebody schit in your truck?
No chit... I thought everybody knew that... Wow..
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Ron Shirks catalogs list "bullet tips"

I generally ignore most stuff like this but the " bullet tips" just get to me.
I have seen "This is not loaded ammunition" on the bullet displays at SW and other stores.

Could it be that so many people, including many gun owners, call cartridges "bullets"? The gun holds 10 bullets. Yeah, and ten cases, primers, and powder charges.

And do "bullet tips" go into "bullet casings"? The media love that one.

Paul
A few years ago I visited the Grand Canyon, and in one of the public restrooms there were signs over the toilets that stated:
RECYCLED WATER, DO NOT DRINK.
A while back I bought a couple of boxes of bullets that said Starline on one end. Pointy on the other end.
Had a guy, you can guess the ethnicity, come on the shop and ask for some "points". I showed him some Berry's bullets. "No, man! Points". Finally determined he wanted folks point "nines". I learned lots of new words. "Beam=laser. "Shoats=22shorts.

I followed those instructions exactly. I removed the clear wrapper, cooked and consumed it and it was still chewy and tasteless.

Pizza was okay, though...
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

I followed those instructions exactly. I removed the clear wrapper, cooked and consumed it and it was still chewy and tasteless.

Lol, I suppose they should have been a little clearer to begin with.......
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

HAR, HAR. laugh
Originally Posted by 12344mag

WTH? somebody schit in your truck?

Maybe,

Likely assembled by non-union workers in TN or someplace.

Had it been a union shop, there'd probably bee three folks scheidt in the back when new and the sticker would have read 3 kg or 10lb
Like Prop 65, to comply.
Retards probably thought they was scoring a schitt load of 9mm ammo for a incredible price.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Like Prop 65, to comply.

It's gotten quite silly, eh?

Seems everything has something in it known to the State of California to cause cancer.
© 24hourcampfire