Home
I've been following this channel for awhile now... lots of interesting science fun stuff.... This one took it to a whole other level though I'd appreciate it if someone would embed this directly into this thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTYgcdNrXE&ab_channel=SmarterEveryDay
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I've been following this channel for awhile now... lots of interesting science fun stuff.... This one took it to a whole other level though I'd appreciate it if someone would embed this directly into this thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTYgcdNrXE&ab_channel=SmarterEveryDay

Tag for later
Thank you!
I think the Chinks sent a little "warfare" over to us...
The most profound thing I heard started at 25:10. The "us verses them". Think about it. "the cyber domain and the human element". Is that NOT where we are going as a country ? The political left that believes in power and control verses individual rights. If yo can control the cyber domain can you change politics as we know it ? As the General said "here is the problem how are you going to solve it" and it applies to every soldier, seaman and airman. And in effect, every voter.

What a great video.

kwg
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I think the Chinks sent a little "warfare" over to us...

Oh yea. And the Op Forces on the cyber domain are playing it to the maximum benefit for them. ie, the political left. I see where they got their battle plan. Like when the Russians took over the Crimea. The soldiers took off their uniforms and just moved in and over time they controlled the region.

kwg
I have been watching smarter every day for some time.
I think his role in the military is making videos about weapons systems.

When we engineers do design work on a jet fighter, missile, or attack helicopter, we get sent a propaganda pep talk video from the army, airforce, or navy.
Because all we know is the box we are working on.

My father had prime contracts for guns. But I was always getting sub or sub-sub contracts for an Aluminum box with connectors on it.
I got two contracts for boxes on the B1B because I was in WA state.

I was at a gun sight company of all conservatives, but they were giving money like crazy to a democrat politician from our state.

Originally Posted by kwg020
The most profound thing I heard started at 25:10. The "us verses them". Think about it. "the cyber domain and the human element". Is that NOT where we are going as a country ? The political left that believes in power and control verses individual rights. If yo can control the cyber domain can you change politics as we know it ? As the General said "here is the problem how are you going to solve it" and it applies to every soldier, seaman and airman. And in effect, every voter.

What a great video.

kwg

Bump back to the top for situational awareness on election day.... plus I really like this guy and he recently got laid off from his day job as a rocket scientist.... he has a wife and 3 cute kids to raise please think about subscribing to his you tube channel....

His content is mostly up beat and interesting.... maybe something to watch today to avoid spending too much time obsessing over early election results....
© 24hourcampfire