Home
Posted By: tikkanut In & Out Burger ? - 11/02/20

Went to town today....Spanish Fork Utah....just short of 2 hr drive

On the way back..what the hell...nearly noon straight up....bad choice....

Store only opened last week....so joint was crazy...employees were great !! +++

There was a fuggin line to the drive up window...20 cars I'll bet.......WTF ?

Do you use drive up windows ? I hate 'em

Burger ? on a scale of 1-10 ? About a 4......

I'd personally go to 5 Guys long before I'd go back to In & Out......

Although 5 Guys are a few bucks more....per person

OR.....

I'll just grill my own famous 'smash burgers' at home..they are +10 !!!!!!

So between the two ? What's UR fav burger joint ?

G O

T R U M P
Posted By: dSmith_45 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/02/20
EverythIng at In N Out is too salty for me.

Here in Texas, Whataburger is my favorite. Sonic is second

When visiting family in Florida, Checkers.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/02/20
Originally Posted by dSmith_45

yes

I noticed the salt........

I buy Checker's frozen fries although here
Posted By: T Bone Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
When in UT, NV, or CA we stop at In n Out

When in NM it's Blake's Lotaburger.

Here in this small town in Western Colorado, there are a few chains, and one independent named "Crash Burger". We support the small guy!
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Piss on them
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Most overrated place on earth.
Posted By: antlers Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I think the Double, Double at In N Out is one of the best fast food burgers I’ve ever had.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Five Guys and Smash Burger for the win over In-N-Out.
Posted By: mathman Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Five Guys is too proud of their burgers.
Posted By: 700LH Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by antlers
I think the Double, Double at In N Out is one of the best fast food burgers I’ve ever had.

Is the best
I love In & Out.

It's the greatest.
Posted By: lotech Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Tried it one time in Dallas. Certainly not the best, but people today will eat anything. It doesn't have to be good, just fast as evidenced by the glut of fast food places.
Posted By: ackleydave Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I ate at one in Southern California about 35 years ago. Burger was ok and the fries sucked. A let down as far as I was concerned. They didn’t even have any good bumper stickers that day. Most people would cut off the b and the r to make it say In and out. Dave
urge.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
We;ve been going to a Wichita-based place called "Freddy's", they have great burgers, chili dogs, and their fries are the best I've ever had. They also peddle custards that are just flat-out wonderful. I only know of two places in Kentucky that have a "Freddy's", Bowling Green and Radcliff, but they're pretty good and priced reasonably.
Posted By: MAC Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I can think of several places with better burgers.

Coyote Bluff in Amarillo.
5 Guys
What-A-Burger
Braums
The grill in my backyard
Posted By: smithrjd Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Double Double with Animal fries.. Yep
Posted By: 16bore Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Jack Brown’s.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by smithrjd

I like their 4X4 burger but their fries suck. I can't remember all the other stuff they have that isn't on the menu.
Posted By: victoro Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Me too!
Posted By: tikkanut Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

that's what I had today........not so great

stop in Podunk sometime in UR travels

I smash ya a real burger !

oh..bring beer
Me too!
Originally Posted by tikkanut
oh..bring beer
If I’m ever up thataway, imma hitchu up.
"I'd personally go to 5 Guys long before I'd go back to In & Out......"

5 guys didn't last long around here In & Out and Mighty Fine put them out of business.
Posted By: _B78_ Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
My favorite place to eat is alan’s. Steaks with a dry rub. Marinated pork chops. Baby gold potatoes wrapped in foil with a homemade seasoning blend. Everything over coals. Can't beat it with a new stick. Also known as the back yard. Fast food is overrated
Smash Burger came and went here.
Posted By: Bigdog357 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Its one of the few things I miss about living in California - love me some In & Out - Double Double animal, cant wait to go out and visit my daughter. And everybody is right the frys suck. Its a well run business, clean and efficient and they pay the employees well above industry standard
Posted By: deflave Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
They're all good IMO. Just depends what you're in the mood for.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I'd rather have a Culver's or a Carls' Jr (in that order) than I&O or Five Guys. We don't have Whattaburger here; I wish that we did. We DO have Crown Burger, which is spectacular but not a national chain. I refuse to eat at McYuck or Booger King. In a pinch, I'll eat at a Wendy's. Arby's is good, but not a burger place.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by mathman

Yes, there is that for sure.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Only 20 cars deep?. Must've not been lunch or dinner hours.

Can't be beat for price/flavor/quality/service.

Double double animal style with cheese , extra onion and pickle, med well animal fries, Neapolitan shake.

Ask for some bags of their whole Italian hot peppers. Unless your a pussy.

Fuddruckers would be next for me.

Posted By: Crow hunter Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
In N Out over Five Guys and Whataburger any day of the week. It doesn't get any better than a double double with grilled onions.
Posted By: ingwe Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Only tried them once...not overly impressed. But I get a Whataburger every time I go to Texas...
Posted By: mbhunt Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by dSmith_45

I agree with the salty part. I only get them 1 or 2 times a year but they seem to be getting saltier. I do still love them though. Your review went off the rails with Sonic grin
I was in Phoenix last week. Saw a Whattaburger and insisted we eat lunch there. The Jalapeno burger is no longer Combo #6, but it IS still wonderful.

My first Whattaburger was in 1969 in Laredo, Texas. Back then, the burgers were size of a Buick hubcap - on buns baked exclusively for them. HUGE burgers that spontaneously spawned the name of the chain. Alas, no longer the case, but still a really damn good burger.
Posted By: EdM Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by ingwe
Only tried them once...not overly impressed. But I get a Whataburger every time I go to Texas...

This I can attest to...
Posted By: Techsan Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Five Guys better than In N Out but at roughly twice the price. I’m homegrown Texas and therefore have to like Whataburger but like the other two better.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
A couple double doubles and a shake is a great meal. IMHO the best fast food out there. Simple menu, good food.

Beats the living fugk out of waterburger. Talk about over rated hog slop. Tried it a couple times given all the hype, but never had anything that was even worth finishing.

I never understood all the hype over five gays either. Not bad, but nothing I want to spend that kind of money on. I'd rather get a sub from the deli at a grocery store.
When I want a good burger out I head down the highway maybe 15 minutes to the Kendalia Store. I just don't eat fast food.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Haven't ever tried In & Out. Five guys is alright but agree with mathman. For a fast food chain, Whataburger is tops for me. I do remember stopping at a Whataburger in Mississippi that was subpar though. Sonic, DQ and Braums all had good burgers the last time I ate there.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
A couple double doubles and a shake is a great meal. IMHO the best fast food out there. Simple menu, good food.

Beats the living fugk out of waterburger. Talk about over rated hog slop. Tried it a couple times given all the hype, but never had anything that was even worth finishing.

I never understood all the hype over five gays either. Not bad, but nothing I want to spend that kind of money on. I'd rather get a sub from the deli at a grocery store.

Just so everybody's aware this is the same guy that brings a package of bologna and a loaf of white bread to the Forest Service cabin he's going to be staying in for five days.
Posted By: 4xbear Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by 700LH

Is the best

order it animal style. Even better.
Posted By: ME109 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Shake Shack followed by Culvers. Whataburger if you like your burgers cold.
Posted By: rem141r Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
is that the place with the Double Double? greasy schitburgers covered in schit and smashed flat. i used to jam those by the fistful after a night of drankin' on biz trips to SJ.

ya so apparently i don't read anything but the first post before commenting.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

^^^ Explains much.

IN&OUT is not dog food, but it is no great shakes

Whataburger is far superior, even without the option of sauteed onions & pepppers.

Checkers is also pretty good.
Originally Posted by deflave

Just so everybody's aware this is the same guy that brings a package of bologna and a loaf of white bread to the Forest Service cabin he's going to be staying in for five days.

Beef bologna, not that other crap.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Dick's Burgers.
oh..bring beer
If I’m ever up thataway, imma hitchu up.

I 70 exit 116

go north 1/2 hr
Waterburgers are for gay retards.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
In N Out is better than Whataburger. Five Guys is better, but I can’t get out of there for less than $40...so it should be better.
Posted By: chesterwy Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
When I got to the city I find either one to be pretty good. When here at home, the ones I make on the blackstone griddle are the best in town.

Slut.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Slut.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

To put another way, I don't think I've ever had a heated exchange when somebody suggests X, Y, or Z. LOL

"Yeah fugk it. Whatever."
Posted By: viking Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
G A Y
Posted By: Gristle Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
PALS has everyone beat around my locale. A Big Pal with Cheese, hot dog and a Large tea means you're GTG
Posted By: RUM7 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Gotta ask for the in-n-out fries well done. Game changer. The regular fries suck. A double double animal style or regular style depending on the mood is the sheit.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by mathman

Yes, there is that for sure.

Yup. Potatoes are low cost for them.

Paul
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Never ate there but family that have say they are good.

I like 5 guys but they are spendy for a hamburger.

Like Fuddruckers was.

They were good but it cost a bunch.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by JoeBob
In N Out is better than Whataburger. Five Guys is better, but I can’t get out of there for less than $40...so it should be better.

Christ, what do they charge for a burger? I have never had In N Out, Whataburger, or Five Guys so I'll not comment.

I don't really care for any fast food burger but I'll eat them if I'm hungry and it's in front of my face.
Posted By: exbiologist Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I’ve lived in both SoCal and Texas. I’ll take Carl’s Junior over In n Out or Whataburger.
5 guys and Smash Burger are quick casual, not fast food drive thru.
Also agree with the guy who said Crash Burger in Montrose. I don’t stop there enough but they seem to season their burgers very well
Posted By: autoshopteacher Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Covid closed one of the best burger spots in MT. Stockman Bar in Livingston.
Posted By: Scotty Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I ate at In & Out one time. It was good but not great. I do miss What-A-Burger.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Christ, what do they charge for a burger? I have never had In N Out, Whataburger, or Five Guys so I'll not comment.

I don't really care for any fast food burger but I'll eat them if I'm hungry and it's in front of my face.

Family of three at a Five Guys and you’re going to spend at least $40.
Posted By: fester Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Over rated
Posted By: slumlord Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

i would agree with that
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Whataburger, Braums, A&W, or Five guys...for fast food.
Posted By: Sako Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Last year we took a family vacation to see some of the national parks in California and Neveda... My son was all excited to try In-out burgers do to all the internet celebs praising it...

We ended up throwing away the fries they were so bad... the burgers we could choke down but were not impressed at all.... It was a good learning experience for my son, not to believe all these stupid people on the internet when they tell you something. I will never eat there again.
Originally Posted by Sako
Last year we took a family vacation to see some of the national parks in California and Neveda... My son was all excited to try In-out burgers do to all the internet celebs praising it...

We ended up throwing away the fries they were so bad... the burgers we could choke down but were not impressed at all.... It was a good learning experience for my son, not to believe all these stupid people on the internet when they tell you something. I will never eat there again.

How do we know you're not just a stupid person on the internet and that In-N-Out Burger isn't really good?
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Culver's butter burger is my favorite . I do still love Whataburger .
Posted By: JGRaider Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

Yep, and tell them to cook the burger "animal style". Excellent burger.

I guess you would know, rumor has it that you eat there 3 times a week. Just sayin...
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Best burgers invariably come from independent Taverns and Diners. I avoid Corporate food as much as possible. I do snag a burger from Cook Out occasionally if I'm in a hurry..
Originally Posted by slumlord

Never heard of that one.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
We;ve been going to a Wichita-based place called "Freddy's", they have great burgers, chili dogs, and their fries are the best I've ever had. They also peddle custards that are just flat-out wonderful. I only know of two places in Kentucky that have a "Freddy's", Bowling Green and Radcliff, but they're pretty good and priced reasonably.

“Freddy” died last week. He was in his 90s. They really seem to have exploded in growth in the last 10 years. I like them.

Stopped at an In n Out a year ago on north side of Salt Lake City to see what the hype was. Highly over rated.

I like 5 guys, only when it’s on the company card though.
Posted By: Multra Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Don't care for in-n-out. The burgers aren't good, they have some weird after taste, and the fries are full of water so they don't fry that well.
Posted By: skeen Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Bam - this guy knows his burgers. wink
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Bam - this guy knows his burgers. wink

Culver's isn't bad either, kinda like the northern version of Braums.
Posted By: Morewood Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I live about 3 miles from an In-N-Out. Their drive through lane is always busy. I'll eat there maybe once or twice a year. It's just a so-so burger (or maybe I'm just burnt out on them).

Speaking of Arby's, they just opened the first outlet in town. Man, it sucked. What the heck did they do to a winning formula?
Nobody's gonna tell me that a Double Whopper with Cheese ain't good...
Had a Whataburger Saturday in Arkansas. My wife is a Texican. She can sniff out a whataburger from miles away. Like some radar type crap or something. They’re ok for fast food. If 12 minutes in the drive thru is considered fast.

Her grandpa had a oil drilling business and dozer service in the 60s-90s. One if his hands had the opportunity to buy into Whataburger when it was just starting out. Turned them down because he didn’t feel they’d be very successful. Oops...
Posted By: Henryseale Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Have never had a burger at In and Out. I have only seen one and that was in Dallas as I was passing through. Five Guys is good, but I don't crave them. Sonic is OK, their best IMO is the large one with the jalapenos and cheese. Have only been to one Culver's. That one was at Kerrville, Texas. Not impressed. Don't really care for McDonald's, either. I'll eat at Burger King only because I can get buy one get one free Whoppers. Would not pay regular price unless very hungry and no better choices available. Wendy's is OK, but just never been a big hit for me. Dairy Queen burgers are OK, but nothing special to me, either. Same with Freddy's, but Freddy's does have very good ice cream.

My favorites are Carl's Jr/Hardees, Whataburger, and Braum's. Honorable mention to Jack-In-The-Box. IMNSHO, the best burger Whataburger had was a Mexi-Melt, but they discontinued it. Dang, it was GOOD!
[bleep] burgers have become political... As posted a little shop down the road more than works.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I don’t care for chain store burgers.

Here are some great local burger joints in Western Colorado.

Charcoal Burger in Glenwood Springs
357’s in Palisade
Powerstop in Gunnison, don’t try and take this one out, you’re going to need to wash up afterwards.

And of Course Ray’s Tavern in Green River, Utard
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
You poor bastids that haven’t had a burgerville burger don’t even know. Unfortunately the chain is only in orygun and warshington.

I’ve had in and out and whatburger, meh
Posted By: Tuco Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Got a Freddy's and a Whatabooger equidistant from my house, and it's a toss-up between them. My biggest gripe with Freddy's is their prices have lately gone through the roof: pushing $10 for a plain-Jane hamburger, fries, and a Coke. Crazy!
Posted By: Stophel Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I will simply not eat at a place called "In-and-out"... Nor will I stop at the "Kum and Go" convenience store..... It's just wrong.

Whataburger.... While not bad, they're not like magically delicious. Apparently, it's just a Texas thing, where everything is beyond awesome simply because it's from Texas.
Posted By: Tuco Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by MAC

I guess you would know, rumor has it that you eat there 3 times a week. Just sayin...

What's a "Waterburger"?
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Powerstop in Gunnison, don’t try and take this one out, you’re going to need to wash up afterwards.

Pulled into their parking lot a few weeks ago, but got worried about being hit with a random drug test at work the next week so didn’t go in. Maybe should have given them a shot?
Jucys has great burgers and complimentary beans while you wait. They're a small chain in east Texas. Other stuff on the menu too. Not fast food.
Posted By: Craigster Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Piss on them

I think somebody ought to piss on your campfire while you're sucking on your cute little marshmallow.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Sadly Whataburger was sold to a group up North, I think Chicago. So I fully expect them to implode in near future. Been a customer since early 70’s. We enjoy In n O, and I especially appreciate their ownership, strategy and business model. I’ve not be disappointed in burgers, In n O fries and shakes. Still enjoy Whataburger. Braun’s really tasty too.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
In & Out's burgers are ok. Something about the grease they cook their fries in gives me an allergic reaction. I don't get that from the fries anywhere else.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

I'm not.

Always order with no mayo, ketchup or sauce, especially during lunch/dinner times. That way they have to cook one right then for you, not take one out from under the lights they had precooked. Same with fries, order them with no salt. They usually have to make fresh. Then piss them off when they hand you the bag and ask for some salts, ketchups, and mayos.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Not any real hamburger joints left around here
The whataburger went to pot and is boarded up
All the braums went slowly downhill and they
got to where they couldn't take a simple order
and get it right. They're all closed here. The closest
one is now one of those fly by night insurance
pay by the week places. They opened up a brand
new carl jr place about 2 1/2 blocks away, brand
new building and all, it's now boarded up. I knew
they wouldn't last a year when they put up a
banner the first week " Five Dollar Burger "
Not here in the hood chumley. There used to be
a little place to get a primo burger and taters,
but the yuppies ruined it with bad online reviews.
The place was old, and burgers was pretty much
the menu, but they were GOOD. The lady had a
handwritten sign " WE SALT AND PEPPER OUR
MEAT AND FRIES- IF YOU DON'T WANT SALT AND
PEPPER YOU MUST SAY WHEN YOU ORDER "
That, and the yuppies didn't like that the only
drinks were tea and cold drinks. Fantastic food

The only thing left is mc salty's and booger queen
and jack in the crack. gotsta has dem mc rayubs
en dem sawty taters yew know
When In & Out first came to our part of SoCal 30-35 years ago they were decent. Better than Jack's and MickeyD's. The lettuce was real leaves, not some shredded stuff that came out of a bag. Haven't eaten at one in close to 30 years now, so can't comment on today's stuff there.

Order the fries no salt and well done/crispy. It's standard for me on the few occasions I eat at a fast food burger place.

If they're still open and anyone is down in the San Diego area, try a Boll Weevil 1/2lb steerburger. Not really fast food, but it is 2020 and a cell phone call to order ahead will likely have it waiting for you. wink
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I'm not.

Always order with no mayo, ketchup or sauce, especially during lunch/dinner times. That way they have to cook one right then for you, not take one out from under the lights they had precooked. Same with fries, order them with no salt. They usually have to make fresh. Then piss them off when they hand you the bag and ask for some salts, ketchups, and mayos.

Yeah, around here that gets you the spit
and pube rub at no extra charge
Posted By: Heeler Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Had a Whataburger Saturday in Arkansas. My wife is a Texican. She can sniff out a whataburger from miles away. Like some radar type crap or something. They’re ok for fast food. If 12 minutes in the drive thru is considered fast.

Her grandpa had a oil drilling business and dozer service in the 60s-90s. One if his hands had the opportunity to buy into Whataburger when it was just starting out. Turned them down because he didn’t feel they’d be very successful. Oops...

I think a couple Whataburgers are coming to KC.

I agree on Freddy’s. The double patty melt is pretty dang good.

Try the Double Steak King or Bacon King.
Originally Posted by Ranger99

I'm not.

Yeah, around here that gets you the spit
and pube rub at no extra charge

That's a good reason not to live where you do.
How would you ever know it doesn't
happen where you go to?
Posted By: Blackheart Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Five guys burgers suck so if in and out is worse they must be really bad.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
in and out is what roadside burgers used to be.

except clean and fast.

not a trophy burger.

they pay the schidt out of their employees, and they make them behave, dress nice, be polite, cover up tats. etc.

christian outfit, an old friend of mine did a lot of programming for them in their early days (business stuff accounting, etc)

I never see anyone sitting on their ass in there, they work them hard and pay them well, and have another kid wanting the job if the current kid can't hack it.

I don't mind spending my money there. opposite of Mickey Ds, frankly
Posted By: stxhunter Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Redline here in corpus was f-cking good the guy owned them built them next to whataburgers, after a few years whataburger bought them out just to shut them down.

with bacon and jalapenos.
Originally Posted by Ranger99
How would you ever know it doesn't
happen where you go to?

By that reasoning, how do you know it doesn't happen when you just take what they give you from under the heat lamps, with some soggy salty fries thrown in.

There's no guarantees in life.

Maybe it's better to just order what I want.
Originally Posted by MAC

Apologies for being verbose, I should've just said they are for Texans lol.

Obviously I've offended you, not sure if you are gay, or retarded? Either way have a good evening.
Originally Posted by MAC

Obviously I've offended you, not sure if you are gay, or retarded? Either way have a good evening.

I'm not offended in the least. You obviously have more experience with gay retards than the rest of us so I bow to your experience on the matter. I hope you at least remember to wipe off your chin when you are done.
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

I'm not offended in the least. You obviously have more experience with gay retards than the rest of us so I bow to your experience on the matter. I hope you at least remember to wipe off your chin when you are done.

Your offering advice on something you've "never experienced?" lol

I'll pass but have fun and use protection.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Rods Drive In.....Havre MT.

They sell something called an Ugly Burger.

Its pretty good.

Other than that......I have never been to these other fancy places.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Pulled into their parking lot a few weeks ago, but got worried about being hit with a random drug test at work the next week so didn’t go in. Maybe should have given them a shot?

Yup, They have a lot of granola eaters hanging out but the burgers are great. That’s why their University used to be known as Wasted State College
Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
My preference is Shake Shack or 5 guys. Too bad both of thems fries suck! And they’re pretty pricey. Can buy enough ground meat from the grocery to feed the entire family for what it cost one person to eat at one of those joints.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Surprised folks hate the In and Out fries. They are fresh, Idaho spuds pressed thru a fry press. Not frozen like some others. Perhaps the oil, they do I think use canola or some lower fat grease. I get them Animal style and they are great. Perhaps not the greatest, but pretty cheap and better than the big chains. Always a clean restaurant, unlike a lot of others. Choice between McD's and Carl's, Hardy's, Burger King, Wendy's etc I will pick In and Out. Whataburger is not bad, but not quite what they were a few years ago. 5 guys are good, but expensive.
Posted By: Seafire Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Most overrated place on earth.

Bingo! Best analysis of the place I can think of...

why it is always jammed packed at the one here in town, is beyond me...

ya gotta love it when their drive thru backs up so much, we have Californians passing thru, that will sit broadside in the middle of the road, blocking all traffic so they can go thru drive thru at In & Out.... which considering the crowd in them, that is sort of a funny name for the joint...they should rename it to be more Accurate... Sit and Wait Burger....
I like In N Out fries too.
I can't understand how anyone can dislike In & Out. It rules.

Btw Hardee's is terrible and expensive. Had a worker cough all over her bare hand and then handle my food. I turned around and left and never returned.

I'm with Travis, the Whopper is delectable...underrated.

I'm not.

I’m a guy so I won’t be doing that.
Burger King will fix you a whopper for breakfast, they just have cook it on a small broiler. A manager let me in on that a couple years ago.

It was still good. At 8am 😀

I doubt some lazy groid working there would entertain that request at another BK location.

There is a MacDonalds over west.

An occasional Big Mac is okay.
If you want good fries, pretend youre a diabetic and tell you have to have a “no salt” fry.

They will fry up a fresh batch and pluck them outta the basket with tongs.

Then I go off to my table and shower them with salt packets.
The thing I hate about most burger places over the past few years is their belief that the more odd stuff they pile onto a burger the better. That's why I avoid Booger King. Carl's/Hardees does it too (maybe even worse) but at least I can get a Classic Star burger there. One patty, one slice of cheese, L&T, and a squirt of ketchup. THAT is a burger. Some gastronomic horror that piles on onion rings, avocado, Thousand Island dressing, a sliced hot dog, chili, or half a dozen other oddities is a train wreck, not a burger.

Wimpy from the Popeye comics had it just about right: patty on a bun - done.
Posted By: CRS Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I am a Culver's fan, local one here is well run and very clean. Know the owners and the manager.
The Whopper used to be right there, but our local BK's have gone to crap.

My absolute favorite is when I can make my own venison bacon chesseburgers on the grill.
I tried Culver’s one time, the menu seemed confusing for the girl at the register and the people making the grub.

Adding something or deleting something from a burger seemed like trigonometry for the negro working there. I ended up scraping the mustard and mayo off with a plastic spoon. One time impression was a fail, never been back.

When the order taker says “do whut??” a couple times...youre probably going to get something screwed up
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Btw Hardee's is terrible and expensive. Had a worker cough all over her bare hand and then handle my food. I turned around and left and never returned.

And while not a burger, the McDonalds Steak Egg and cheese breakfast sandwich is the greatest fast food product ever conceived.
Anyone tried that new hardees/carls jr prime rib and cheese biscuit?

I’ve sort of sworn off of eating out but dayum that looks good.

And while not a burger, the McDonalds Steak Egg and cheese breakfast sandwich is the greatest fast food product ever conceived.

Disagree.

MacDonalds sausage burrito is de besssst.

Never even seen one.

Ate at Wendy's once.

Didn't like it.
Posted By: wbyfan1 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I rarely do fast food, but when I do, it's usually In N Out. Good burgers, but not great. However, their employees are top notch..friendly, clean cut and have a great attitude. Additionally, they seem to have way more snap than your usual fast food employee. Furthermore, In N Out's are always clean.

Whataburger used to be my fast food go to, but they now seem to over salt the chit out of everything.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Krystal's
Posted By: Clydesdale Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

Tranny, with as many years in the fast food serving business as you have, it only took a fellow colleague to tell you a breakfast sandwich isn’t a burger. Thanks for sharing. And people are always saying you never add value.
Burger King will fix you a whopper for breakfast, they just have cook it on a small broiler. A manager let me in on that a couple years ago.

It was still good. At 8am 😀

I doubt some lazy groid working there would entertain that request at another BK location.

I used to get a couple rodeo cheeseburgers for breakfast. Only burger at BK worth eating.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Never even seen one.

Ate at Wendy's once.

Didn't like it.

I’m afraid your opinions on food are shelved next to Gruff’s.
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I don’t know about some of the other chains, but everything at In and Out is absolutely made fresh. It’s what McDonalds used to be.

Never even seen one.

Ate at Wendy's once.

Didn't like it.

I’m afraid your opinions on food are shelved next to Gruff’s.

You aren’t afraid of an anal gang bang.
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by RJL53

I like their 4X4 burger but their fries suck. I can't remember all the other stuff they have that isn't on the menu.

You are probably so conditioned to frozen fries that you can’t tell what a real one tastes like.
I like mayo and mustard on any hamburger i get, nowadays i order just mustard and put dukes mayo on it when i get home. thinking maybe a triple meat Whataburger this evening.
I need to redeem this.

Chiqueeta told me I couldn’t use the baffroom unless I bought something. Which is what I was going to do anyway via their drive thru. Anyway, she showed her ass and said I had to buy something inside first cause I guess she didn’t believe me.

So I did, got a .99 small coke just so I’d have proof of date/time/shift and her name on the register ticket. My back teeth were floating, hurry the fugg up.

Called the business office and laid it out. Caucasian sounding homo sapien on the phone was sympathetic to my complaint.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]

Originally Posted by jorgeI
Krystal's

Never heard of that one.
Originally Posted by mrmarklin

You are probably so conditioned to frozen fries that you can’t tell what a real one tastes like.

Common these days.
I need to redeem this.

Chiqueeta told me I couldn’t use the baffroom unless I bought something. Which is what I was going to do anyway via their drive thru. Anyway, she showed her ass and said I had to buy something inside first cause I guess she didn’t believe me.

So I did, got a .99 small coke just so I’d have proof of date/time/shift and her name on the register ticket. My back teeth were floating, hurry the fugg up.

Called the business office and laid it out. Caucasian sounding homo sapien on the phone was sympathetic to my complaint.

Nice try. You don’t have teeth you sorry bastard.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The thing I hate about most burger places over the past few years is their belief that the more odd stuff they pile onto a burger the better. That's why I avoid Booger King. Carl's/Hardees does it too (maybe even worse) but at least I can get a Classic Star burger there. One patty, one slice of cheese, L&T, and a squirt of ketchup. THAT is a burger. Some gastronomic horror that piles on onion rings, avocado, Thousand Island dressing, a sliced hot dog, chili, or half a dozen other oddities is a train wreck, not a burger.

Heresy.

The firmament formed, clouds parted, and as brilliant rays of sunlight streamed through a great voice could be heard, "Let there be mustard for burgers and hotdogs."
Cash value : 1/20th of one cent. Nice!
Homeless/drugaddicts have fugged up free bathroom privileges for everyone.

I need to redeem this.

Originally Posted by FatCity67
Homeless/drugaddicts have fugged up free bathroom privileges for everyone.

I need to redeem this.

yeah my brother put a beating on an addict rigging up in the McDonald's bathroom a few yrs ago.
I used to get the JR bacon cheeseburger from Wendy’s whenever I was at one. Never really searched them out. Was recently introduced to their Baconator. The double is even better. It’s actually maybe my favorite fast food.

There’s a local joint called MudMan. Before recent legal troubles they served breakfast and lunch. Now I think it’s just lunch. Their burgers with mud (think Cincinnati chili) are really good but spendy. Their breakfast sandwiches were hands down best I’ve ever had. Hands fugking down. A roll (tasted like a kings Hawaiian sweet roll but bigger) buttered and grilled, then 2 pieces Of sausage, REAL eggs fried up, nice thick hunk of cheese, and 4 pieces of bacon. Big bacon, not little shidt. With mud. Holy shidt they were good. They didn’t scrimp on the meat and the real eggs really made it.
Posted By: sse Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20

nor do i want to know
Posted By: sse Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
on the road i'll stop at mdee's, can't believe how expensive it is for the same old food...if i actually need to eat something my fave is two of the little cheebuggas & fries

Ya wanna make a good burger at home...

get this guy......or something similar w/2 burners

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

He’s conditioned with calluses on his tonsils.

Common these days.

It’s common for crack heads to suck dick for crack. You just do it for the taste now.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Krystal's

Never heard of that one.

But you know all the gay bars in the tristate area well.
http://bobsdairyland.com/

Little place, middle of nowhere East Tn, outside Roane Mountain state park.

I didn’t get the Holy Cow, I did order the Boss instead.

Checkout what’s on their top of the line burger

try it !!

Posted By: New_2_99s Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
NOTHING BEATS HOME COOKED !!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's a half pounda deer burger baby !
http://bobsdairyland.com/

Little place, middle of nowhere East Tn, outside Roane Mountain state park.

I didn’t get the Holy Cow, I did order the Boss instead.

Checkout what’s on their top of the line burger

Put a fried egg on top of it and I’d be in high cotton.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Tried In & Out Burgers in Dallas recently. Not impressed at all. Had 5 Guys once, it was ok but way overpriced IMO.

My go to is a Double Cheeseburger at Whataburger.
Not near as good as they were originally when I was a kid, but still pretty good.

If the line is too long at Whataburger, I’ll go across the street to Burger King and get two Whoopers for $5. Throw away one set of buns and make a double cheeseburger outta it. 🤠
Posted By: 5sdad Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to hamburgers; I like them all the way from the cheapest burger doodle place to the over-priced ones at sit-down places. I do have to say that I have never had a Burger King hamburger where the patty was hot. (But I like them anyway.) On a similar note, Wendy's has good burgers, but their pickles are godawful.
I think Braum’s makes a pretty good hamburger too. And their crinkle cut French fries...served fresh, salted, and hot...are pretty flippin’ good too.
Posted By: Slavek Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

+1
Posted By: jnyork Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
My back porch.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by jnyork
My back porch.

Perzactly !

100% of the time !
I like the burgers without those tomato slices ruining them. grin
Posted By: tikkanut Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20

Grill/griddle your own..........

w/o the 'maters.........
Posted By: CRS Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

+1

+2

I do like Culvers fries, even though they use too much salt sometimes. They actually taste like potatoes! But this thread is about burgers and home is where it is at.

Holy Schidt man

its election night !!!!!!!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20

Grill/griddle your own..........

w/o the 'maters.........

Best burgers in town.

I do like tomatoes though.....and raw onions.
Posted By: mathman Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20
Tomato no. Raw onions yes.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20
Little salt an peppah on that mater..........mmmmmm....
Little salt an peppah on that mater..........mmmmmm....

You ain't gonna see a ripe 'mater for 9 months

don't bull schidt us
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20

+1!

the best buns I've found....

Wally World bakery/deli...

'Brioche' buns

6 pk for $4

Lightly butter & toast 'em....

P E R F E C T !
Posted By: Tuco Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20
These posts made me hungry so I had lunch at Freddy's today: $9.75 for a cheesebooger, fries, and a soda. Yikes! I mentioned to the chick who took my order than I heard Freddy recently died. She confirmed that Freddy died "about a week ago," age 94.
Posted By: DMc Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20
Guessing it's a local chain. Kincaids for a win!
Posted By: ackleydave Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20

A buddy of mine says the sandwich is awesome. He’s a good little eater so I believe him. Dave
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: In & Out Burger ? - 11/04/20
Original Kincaid in Fort Worth was best I ever have eaten. They were the stuff before they sold it.
© 24hourcampfire