Home
Posted By: steve4102 Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
Mad Maxine Calls Black Trump Voters “Despicable”, “Shameful”, Will “Never Ever Forgive Them”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...icable-shameful-will-never-ever-forgive/

That’s right there Maxine get them sunsabitches back on the plantation where they belong.

Think any of these black Trump supporters give two schist what she thinks of them.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
Good Lord, if I was black that would piss me off to no end.
Ch imp.
Posted By: poboy Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
oooga boooga!!
Posted By: hanco Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
I wish a house would fall out of the sky on her, blacks at work like trump.
Posted By: jimy Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
If black representitives gave two sh~ts about their black constituants the first thing they would do is fix inncity school districts.
She's an ugly, ugly person. And I don't mean only appearance.
Posted By: broomd Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
[bleep] her!

Rich biotch who couldn't care less about those people.
Posted By: killerv Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by jimy
If black representitives gave two sh~ts about their black constituants the first thing they would do is fix inncity school districts.

they just throw more money at them not fixing a thing, I think its an average of 8grand per student per year to fund public schools. We all know school choice and well run charter schools are the answer but folks like her do not want her constituents to receive a quality education. Keep them poor and stupid.
Waste of skin.
She doesn't even live in her own district with her Bro's. She is a waste of oxygen.
Hurry Up, Maxine!
Serious question. How the hell did she get where she is?
Posted By: jnyork Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Serious question. How the hell did she get where she is?

People even stupider than she is elected her, and keep doing so.
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by jimy

they just throw more money at them not fixing a thing, I think its an average of 8grand per student per year to fund public schools. We all know school choice and well run charter schools are the answer but folks like her do not want her constituents to receive a quality education. Keep them poor and stupid.

I believe the number you are looking at is more like $22,000 to $28,000 per student.....
Posted By: CCCC Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
She is an ugly and completely unimportant person, and the Blacks in her area know that full well. They understand the game, and try to tolerate her as best they can.
If Mas Maxine keeps throwing temper tantrums and jumping up and down like a zoo primate she's going to need a chin strap for that wig. I wonder what she looks like without it? On second thought, no I don't- - - -there wouldn't be enough Clorox in the world to bleach that image out of my eyes!
Crazy Maxine is the worst kind of racist.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If Mas Maxine keeps throwing temper tantrums and jumping up and down like a zoo primate she's going to need a chin strap for that wig. I wonder what she looks like without it? On second thought, no I don't- - - -there wouldn't be enough Clorox in the world to bleach that image out of my eyes!

Somebody needs to put that fuggin Baboon back in the Zoo where it belongs!!!
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Plus 1.
She’s not a woman with a few prejudiced beliefs. She’s a woman that’s a flat out racist and that hates white people.
Posted By: hanco Re: Mad Maxine Attacks Her Own - 11/03/20
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Plus 1.
She’s not a woman with a few prejudiced beliefs. She’s a woman that’s a flat out racist and that hates white people.

She is a bitter, ugly old hag, hates us Whiteys for sure!
Horse faced bitch .
That's funny, Trumps done more for Black people inside of 4 years than she's done all her life.
© 24hourcampfire