Home
Posted By: dave7mm Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
Four years ago Trump took Erie county. Erie county hadnt gone red since Reagan. I was kinda shocked. Back then we saw almost no kun-ton signs and quite a few Trump signs.
This time around I'm seeing alot of hidenbiden signs. In signage I still think Trump has the edge.
If Trump takes Erie county. He will take Pa.
If Trump takes Pa.
He's in.

Dave
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
Make us proud northwest cousin.
Bedford County will do all we can.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
Already did
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
My parents live 1 mile south of Erie/Crawford county line. They have never put up a political sign, not once. This year they have a Biden sign up...Dems their while life, so they didn't vote fro Trump last time either. I think it may just be more people are boistrious this year than in the past.
Posted By: benchman Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
I'm in Erie. Looks about half and half. Amazing, given that Democrats have screwed Erie big time.
Originally Posted by benchman
I'm in Erie. Looks about half and half. Amazing, given that Democrats have screwed Erie big time.

Yep! My Dad got caught up in the whole GE sending their locomotive production out of country...he blames Trump for that 🤦🏻‍♂️
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

Yep! My Dad got caught up in the whole GE sending their locomotive production out of country...he blames Trump for that 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dead wrong.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
Cambria will be solid red. Used to be a Democrat stronghold.

Dead wrong.

Oh I am well aware of that. He also had troubles in the Reagan era...I don't understand the thought process.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
I was in that GE thing myself.
I Don't blame anyone except he
Dave
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
There's not very many votes in but Trump is getting whooped in PA! What are the odds without PA??
Posted By: MikeReilly Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
Originally Posted by Nebraska
There's not very many votes in but Trump is getting whooped in PA! What are the odds without PA??

PA is probably the ultimate swing State. It's possible to win without it, but you have to win Ohio and Wisconsin for sure without it.

The overall popular vote is interesting at this stage, although it doesn't include the West Coast yet, which leans pretty hard Democrat. We might not know who wins for a while yet.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
I don't understand Pennsylvania. It's full of energy workers, farmers, religious people, outdoorsmen... is Philly and Pittsburgh that dominant?
Posted By: tddeangelo Re: Here is sit in Erie,Pa. - 11/04/20
In short, yes.

That said, it's red at the moment. Let's hope it holds.

So is WI, OH, FL.

NC is ready to flip soon, hopefully.

Dead wrong.

Oh I am well aware of that. He also had troubles in the Reagan era...I don't understand the thought process.

Union.
© 24hourcampfire