Home
,...yet talking head Chris Wallace called it for Biden.

I know the TV is full of lying sumbitches, but he looks like Baghdad Bob talking like that when the numbers are up on the screen.
MSM doing what they do- the OH look over here tricks .
Hampton roads, NoVa, Richmond will decide the race. We need to split west of the blue ridge and join West Virginia.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Hampton roads, NoVa, Richmond will decide the race. We need to split west of the blue ridge and join West Virginia.

I would love to see you guys pull this off. You all deserve better than to be assocIated with the northern part of your state.

Agreed
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Love to see it. Been waiting 4 years for this!
They aught not call it for Dem so early.
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Love to see it. Been waiting 4 years for this!

smile
:29% reporting · The Associated Press has called this race for Biden · 13 electoral votes ·

How exactly does that work?
Originally Posted by AKduck
:29% reporting · The Associated Press has called this race for Biden · 13 electoral votes ·

How exactly does that work?

Likely the other districts that haven’t reported in are historically populated by Blue voting fhaggots.

😎
Its the same how Fox has call many of the Dixie states for Trump even though less than 5% in.
WHY AP CALLED VIRGINIA FOR BIDEN:

The AP declared Democratic nominee Joe Biden the winner of Virginia at 7:31 p.m. EST, after results from early returns and an AP survey of the electorate showed the former vice president had beaten President Donald Trump in the state.

While only about 10% of the vote had been counted statewide, completed counts in a representative selection of precincts in communities across Virginia showed Biden comfortably ahead of Trump.
Exit polls
Unless something big happens Texas will turn blue. Trump is down by over 100,000 with almost 36% reporting
Texas has gone ghay
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Unless something big happens Texas will turn blue. Trump is down by over 100,000 with almost 36% reporting

Have faith, My Son. Early results from Lib strongholds like Harris County. Houston.

Texas will go for Trump and it won't be close.
The dems have been voting for 3 weeks in Iowa. I am a little surprised at the low republican turn out in Iowa. Or what appears to be a low turn out. We have one more hour of voting here. There was a rush early this morning but it appears to be long over.

kwg
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Agreed

Give NoVa to DC....or phuqqing PG country. Who cares.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Texas has gone ghay

Just stfu idiot...

The only thing you can predict accurately is how many dick’s you can fit into your mouth.

😎
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Have faith, My Son. Early results from Lib strongholds like Harris County. Houston.

You'd best be right..............he cannot win w/o Texas.

MM
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Agreed

Give NoVa to DC....or phuqqing PG country. Who cares.

I can’t understand how Hampton roads goes Biden. Trump brought the troops home, all about building a stronger military etc...

Texas will go for Trump and it will be close.
Wouldn’t a lot of those military votes be absentee? Hampton roads ain’t the friendly piece of real estate.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Texas has gone ghay

Just stfu idiot...

The only thing you can predict accurately is how many dick’s you can fit into your mouth.

😎

Your fantasies are typed . congrats

I wouldn’t take that bet.
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1323806122181042180

Yes.

Thanks.

Seems curious.
CNN called back it's VA call.
Why aren't people looking at this? Trump is up almost 300K and its down to a number of outstanding votes according to RCP where you might have Trump lead be unmatchable. This would be Trump done tonight if it holds.
Originally Posted by Steve
CNN called back it's VA call.

Sweet,
More stuff that doesn't match. VA supposedly easy Biden is contested and OH that was Trump's suddenly going for Biden? Logic says final numbers take VA Blue and OH Red in the end.
Why call a state when there is like 1% reporting. Just makes you look stupid.
Ohio now has Trump ahead, at the moment
Originally Posted by Stophel

Holy crap- nice!
Faux News is saying that there are way too many demon votes outstanding so Biteme will win VA.
Chris Stirewalt is stepping on his dick on live TV.
FOX insistent Virginia is Blue. God I hope they have dozens of eggs on their faces later. Yet they won't friggin call Florida.
Even Brit Hume likes betting odds more that Fox predictions.
Originally Posted by Stophel

We saw all of this in 2016. States called and then called back.

Exit polls lied to them.

Do you believe that?

Like Alabama being down 7-3 with 9:54 left in the first QTR against Arkansas. You really gonna bet against the Tide? Trump is the Red Tide in Texas. OIL! I repeat OIL!
Did CNN just switch VA to Trump?
Originally Posted by Steve
Did CNN just switch VA to Trump?

Don't think so. Looks like it was just a scenario.

Sorry....
Hahaha. Dont trease me like that. I just woke up from drifting off.
YGBSM, Steve. What?

Don’t think so bud..
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha. Dont trease me like that. I just woke up from drifting off.
YGBSM, Steve. What?

Sorry man...
I just flipped over ,they are way behind on the electoral votes.
Of course they are showing all the ways Joe can win....
© 24hourcampfire