Home
This should be interesting.
For sure..
He'll say "hang in there until all the votes are counted" then he'll go back to sleep.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
He'll say "hang in there until all the votes are counted" then he'll go back to sleep.

That’s what I’m thinking..

He has no idea. It depends on what they put on the teleprompter in front of him...
There's nothing he can say at this point in the counting that won't be a schitt show.
Sombitch, he gets "one more" curtain call in the limelight...Hope the sumbitch has a Grand Mal right in the middle of his speech.
It's really starting to stink.
It looks like he's lost the race. The only question is whether he knows it or not. The only states leaning his way total 15 electoral votes and that won't get hi to 270 or even very close.
Hes going to declare victory as his handlers told him to. Ginger biotch is saying hes going to talk about the economy and then says its Bidens to lose. UFR.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's really starting to stink.

This.^^^
Originally Posted by T_O_M
It looks like he's lost the race. The only question is whether he knows it or not. The only states leaning his way total 15 electoral votes and that won't get hi to 270 or even very close.

YGBSM. You think hes ignoring Hillary? UFR
Most likely, something along these lines:

"Badahathcare implemencation, Truaninonashufodopressure. Four more years of George, uh, George, uh, he, uh."
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Senile old POS doesn’t know where he’s at. Much less what race he’s in.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Most likely, something along these lines:

"Badahathcare implemencation, Truaninonashufodopressure. Four more years of George, uh, George, uh, he, uh."

Closest to the truth.
Biden is going to accuse Trump of the Red Mirage. Trying to steal the election by vote rigging.
He ran out of depends
Slurring his words. Heavily drugged I guarantee you!
Wife’s telling him what to say.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep, he’s strung out on some chit.. his ol lady telling him what to say.
Ph ucking Scranton

You were exactly right.
That was stupid. What a worthless POS.
Where is Nadler? He could stagger around and shixt himself.
Looks like there was maybe 25 folks there.
Originally Posted by 79S

Yep, he’s strung out on some chit.. his ol lady telling him what to say.

Yep. Pretty fuggin sad display.

He just railed a big fat line of Adderall.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Where is Nadler? He could stagger around and shixt himself.

Truth!
Trump should come on now and say “Sorry for your dementia, Joe. But you lost. Deal with it LOSER !!!
I’m still worried about the mail in shenanigans. I bet most of those go blue.
Body language like he already knows he lost, no enthusiasm, just reading what his handlers put up for him.
That crooked nervous smile was telling.
Originally Posted by DHN
Body language like he already knows he lost, no enthusiasm, just reading what his handlers put up for him.

Yep. Even a senile ole fool knows he’s lost.
Originally Posted by DHN

Don't believe it. Biden's statement is all part of the stealing the election plan.
Trump’s gonna come out and speak !!!
Gonna call Trump a lying Pony Soldier or something.
That crooked nervous smile was telling.

PREZACTLY !!!
He was more coherent than I thought he’d be.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well, he's got access to better drugs than you or me.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well, he's got access to better drugs than you or me.

Truth, EE.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

While I detest the voter fraud, ultimately, I'm not sure this matters. Trump will win in the electoral college.
Originally Posted by DHN

Yes
It sounded more like a thinly veiled concession speech than it did victory speech. He couldn’t wait to get off of the stage.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It sounded more like a thinly veiled concession speech than it did victory speech. He couldn’t wait to get off of the stage.

Yep. That’s what I got from it. Probably the last speech we will see from Hiden Biden.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Yep. That’s what I got from it. Probably the last speech we will see from Hiden Biden.

The Dems will not concede for a long time; they already have announced their plan, but like always, they tried to hide it by accusing the opposition of planning to do so.

While I detest the voter fraud, ultimately, I'm not sure this matters. Trump will win in the electoral college.

Bingo.

-Jake

I sure hope so. My state’s politics are screwed and it will get worse if Biden wins. He wins, our governor goes to the cabinet and leaves the state to an even more left-leaning Lt. Gov. That would suck.
He is probably in his basement somewhere crying like a baby.
© 24hourcampfire