Home
No doubt many will blame Trump for this loss, so let’s here your complaint.

Here is some of the Bull Schit I have already read this morning.

If he would have stopped tweeting...

He only catered to his base...

He never condemned White Supremacy...

Theses are from Trump supporters.

So, let’s hear it, let’s start the blame Trump game.
Go fluff your man-bun........and GFY!!
Trump didn't blow it. The great ignorant unwashed voters did. four years of media lies, cover ups an over hyped pandemic and once again the FEMALE vote are the culprits. Everyone ignored the education system, completely infested by liberal women indoctrinating two generations. We are Europe on the eve of The Guns of August. The lights are going out all over this country and we shall not see them again in our lifetime. (paraphrasing Sir Edward Gray in 1914. I'm not that eloquent.)
GFY
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Trump didn't blow it. The great ignorant unwashed voters did. four years of media lies, cover ups an over hyped pandemic and once again the FEMALE vote are the culprits. Everyone ignored the education system, completely infested by liberal women indoctrinating two generations. We are Europe on the eve of The Guns of August. The lights are going out all over this country and we shall not see them again in our lifetime. (paraphrasing Sir Edward Gray in 1914. I'm not that eloquent.)

All I can say is.. you're right, jorge.
Thanks 19th Amendment.
After 4 years of Harris/Biden Americans will be looking for a conservative again. The Donald was too brutal with the truth. Too many folks don't like that. Yes, some days Donald Trump was more than the average American could stomach. I see he is behind in Wisconsin and Nevada. He is ahead in Georgia and Pennsylvania. But, he needs either Wisconsin or Nevada to win. It doesn't look good for him. My fingers are crossed.
kwg
I guess I'm looking at different numbers than you guys are. When I add up the leaning states and declared states, I come up with 283 Electoral votes for Trump and 254 Electoral votes for Biden. I know the mail in votes are the white elephant in the room, but geez, don't everybody go falling on their swords yet.
Originally Posted by steve4102

None of that is true.

It's the dirty-haired titt y -ringed white women and phat a$$ black women that seek out and breed with skinny jeaned man bun wearing [bleep] with testicles.

We are a minority and will never catch up.
Originally Posted by RDW

None of that is true.

It's the dirty-haired titt y -ringed white women and phat a$$ black women that seek out and breed with skinny jeaned man bun wearing [bleep] with testicles.

We are a minority and will never catch up.

I know it’s not true, that why in the OP I called it Bull Schit right from the get go.
Originally Posted by 300MAG

You obviously didn’t read or understand the OP,

I called this blaming Trump Bull Schit in the OP.
The media and Party elites hold all the blame on what isn’t merely a Trump loss but a loss for the entire system that has given rise to the greatest country in the history of the world.

This is a loss for humanity.
I am a diehard Trump fan but he blew it:

Ignored Corona. If he had weekly contolled briefing people would think he at least had some control or a plan of attack.

Way to much time and rants on Hunter Biden. No one really cared.

There's more but these to came to mind.

He may still win but......

Lefty
NEW MOTTO

KILL A DEMOCRAT TODAY
Do not forget the news not reporting what he said and did, then making up and spreading fake news
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I guess I'm looking at different numbers than you guys are. When I add up the leaning states and declared states, I come up with 283 Electoral votes for Trump and 254 Electoral votes for Biden. I know the mail in votes are the white elephant in the room, but geez, don't everybody go falling on their swords yet.

What numbers you looking at???? Hes behind in MI and WI. He cant win without one of those...
If we know the media and the Dems rigged this election, are we all just going to sit on our thumbs and do nothing about it?
Originally Posted by yukon254

What numbers you looking at???? Hes behind in MI and WI. He cant win without one of those...

I was looking at the map on Fox website. I can't verify how accurate it is or if it has changed in the last few minutes. Not sure you can trust any news site, but I would rather roll with Fox as of now.
If Trump isn't elected it's because the election was stolen.

Not because "Trump blew it".
I was looking at the map on Fox website. I can't verify how accurate it is or if it has changed in the last few minutes. Not sure you can trust any news site, but I would rather roll with Fox as of now.

Fox is showing WI and MI with Biden leads currently.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

This^^^^^

This^^^
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If we know the media and the Dems rigged this election, are we all just going to sit on our thumbs and do nothing about it?

Forget the stock market, the best money would be spent on any available AR’s that are left. You could double your money in minutes.
Y'all seem pretty convinced that this is a done deal. I'm not..........
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Ignored Corona. If he had weekly contolled briefing people would think he at least had some control or a plan of attack.
Way to too much time and rants on Hunter Biden. No one really cared.
There's more but these to came to mindless
He may still win but......Lefty

Bullsh-it.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Fox is showing WI and MI with Biden leads currently.

Not arguing that at all, but you add up the "Red" and "Pink Leaning" states and see what you come up with. My math has been wrong on more than one occasion before and I admit that.
It’s not about votes. It’s about who counts them. Hasbeen

Lefty

Accusing him of ignoring COVID is an out and out lie.

You must believe CNN stands for Conservative News Network.

I pretty sure you are also lying about being a Trump supporter.
Did you mean "HEAR".

I HEAR there were naysayers within our ranks who turned some conservatives against Trump.
Originally Posted by rte

Bullsh-it.

Yep. How many weeks did he hold daily breifings.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rte

Bullsh-it.

Yep. How many weeks did he hold daily breifings.

Built hospitals, sent hospital ships, ordered companies to make ventilators, banned travel from China, just to name a few.

As for those claiming he blew it by tweeting to much, remove head from ass and think.

If his tweets were harming him in ANY way, Twitter and the MSM would have been encouraging him to tweet, tweet and tweet some more instead of blocking him and his followers.
The answer is simple. Rigged elections.

X10

Lefty

Agreed. Paula White was a huge mistake.
Originally Posted by Calvin

You're full of sh-it and an anti-Christian as well. GFY.

I though you said Q had that under control.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Calvin

You're full of sh-it and an anti-Christian as well. GFY.

You support Paula White?
You sorry drunk [bleep] surrounding yourself with all the other sorry drunk [bleep] believed your own bullshit. I don’t know what worse. A liberal with their head buried in the sand, or you [bleep] with your head buried up your ass.
The members of the 'fire, because of their political and social leanings...are, unfortunately, outside of mainstream America. There are millions and millions of people out there, who do not follow the news cycle, have never heard of gateway pundit etc. These sadly uninformed people have started to pay superficial attention to the news cycle just a few weeks ago, and their source of information are the propaganda arm of the DNC....the MSM. Sadly, I am aware of this because of my own family of in-laws, scattered over several western states, totally uninformed, ignorant sheep, given the power of the vote, guided by CNN. It basically equates to giving a 6 year old child a MAC 10 with a hair trigger. If this goes to schidt, that is how it happened. Stupid people with bad information with the power to vote.
The MSM is too powerful to overcome, even for Trump.

There has never been a president hammered with as much negative, and false, reporting and come out better than when he started like Trump. They (MSM and the demolibtards) have thrown everything they could dream up at him, and he beat every one. And after all that, this is entirely a rigged election. And I do not believe this man-made virus just happened to appear in an election year. The MSM has used it against Trump from day one. Trump went above and beyond what anyone could do about it. The unfortunate part is he listened to the IN PLACE so-called medical experts, and the fallout was blamed on Trump. With the shutdowns, job losses, sickness and deaths (which we now know the numbers were GROSSLY wrong, due to improper reporting of cause of deaths) the press has used it at every angle against him. This hokes of a virus opened the door for the election fraud that is going on right now. Mail in votes, missing votes, delayed counting, it goes on and on. They have more up their sleeves, believe me.
but geez, don't everybody go falling on their swords yet.

Lol, no schit. It ain't over until its over.
I wasnt aware he had lost ?
If he looses. In a race this close we'll know it was stolen from him. It was my worst fear that he would loose in a close race where key states took extra time to make it happen. The Dems have too much history of coming up with just enough ballots after it should have been called.

I can abide loosing the country, the first and 2nd ammendment especially like this. If there's still a chance I'm really hoping Trump still wins. Can't stand to see the country go down over a few votes from Philly or Detroit with the history of corruption in those areas.

Bb
Originally Posted by Hammer2506

X10

Reading is Fundamental , it’s not hard, you should try it, but in case you don’t know how you can have someone else read my posts for you. Starting with the OP

Here let me help.

From the OP

“ Here is some of the Bull Schit I have already read this morning.”

OH, and you’re an idiot.
I think Donald Trump is a despicable human being but he's a better choice than any liberal. The trouble is, any candidate, for either party, has to be able to attract voters from the other side because the balance is too close. Trump was able to do that last time because the other side's candidate was repellent to many democrat voters. This time, though the candidate may seem repellent to us, he is not so to the democrat base. I had hoped that his choice of running mate might drag him down enough but that may not have been the case.
Looking at the western states, Wyoming is a shining light while New Mexico is a black hole. Also, WTF is up with Nevada?
It's not over yet and we can still hope for a positive outcome. GD
Its never a good idea to piss off 5 million NRA members. What does he really need? grin

Then to shove red flag laws down another 160 million gun owners throats is unforgivable.

Oh, and PS; theres still 30 million illegals in this country.
Oh,f u c k off you whiny little never-Trumper.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Its never a good idea to piss off 5 million NRA members. What does he really need? grin

Then to shove red flag laws down another 160 million gun owners throats is unforgivable.

Oh yeah, that's exactly what ricky redneck was thinking when he decided to vote for biden over Trump...
Originally Posted by rte

I'll bet Feinstein voted for him grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by jorgeI

This, and well said Sir.
Originally Posted by rte

I'll bet Feinstein voted for him grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I’ll bet she didn’t. I bet he didn’t lose any gun owner votes either.
I bet he didn’t lose any gun owner votes either.

How about those who who were served with red flag orders? grin
Originally Posted by yukon254

if trump loses because of MI and WI remember they are over 90% suicidal white. he lost arizona cause of all the messican lawn mowers that a lot of people here love
He didn’t repeal and replace Obamacare...

He didn’t eliminate NAFTA, he renamed it..

He didn’t drain the swamp, he rehired it..

He didn’t do much of what he said he was going the last go around..

Hence why you didn’t see the land slide most of you with the blinders on had predicted... he isn’t the conservative messiah you thought he was, the same as Obama wasn’t the liberal messiah they thought he would be.

45 wasn’t near as good as you want him to have been....
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Hence why you didn’t see the land slide most of you with the blinders on had predicted... he isn’t the conservative messiah you thought he was, the same as Obama wasn’t the liberal messiah they thought he would be.

I was waiting for a female voter to chime in on her hate for Trump
Originally Posted by ribka

I was waiting for a female voter to chime in on her hate for Trump

You wouldnt know a chick if you smelled her twat you flaming homo...

but...but... he had israel sign peace treaties with 3 countries they were never at war with costing us billions. I know that is why the coal miners and all the people in the rust belt voted for him
Perhaps Hillary would have been better?
As the country turns blue we will disappear into never never land.. we’re screwed! Trump hasn’t lost yet but the crooked bastards are trying hard. Edk
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Oh yeah, that's exactly what ricky redneck was thinking when he decided to vote for biden over Trump...

Seriously.
Originally Posted by watch4bear=ass-hole never-Trumper
I bet he didn’t lose any gun owner votes either.

How about those who who were served with red flag orders? grin

State issue ass-hole.

They exist in only nine states.
Did I miss were it says joe has the 270 to be the winner ? RELAX !
I see were joe is in the lead , but far below 270 .By using the western states in the total, before all votes are counted. IE , "projected" in blue states. And TRUMP`s total does not include states were he is far enough ahead /but not declaring him the winner in "projected" red states. Plus the remaining votes still keep him in the lead in those states, because he is so far ahead. And most important over the 270 threshold . More like a 282`ish total.

SCREW MSM ! INCLUDING FOX NEWS !
But there is a thing going on , more votes cast than the number of registered voters.
Wisconsin comes to mind . I`m sure there are more.
Where are all the landslide victory Campfire experts this morning?

I’m really surprised those [bleep] predictions haven’t come true. They were so confident.
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

I’m really surprised those [bleep] predictions haven’t come true. They were so confident.

Same place as all of your boys[ginther/paddler/guntruck] that predicted a Biden landslide?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Same place as all of your boys[ginther/paddler/guntruck] that predicted a Biden landslide?

Comparing yourself to Biden’s camp you think is an argument. You and your kind wonder why it’s down to the wire. Hint. It’s because you keep yourself in a land of make believe just like the dumb dickheads you referenced.
You sure do ASSume much

EXACTLY

They are now declaring a rigged election... how there was clearly cheating...

Sounds like 2016 all over again, just the war paint colors changed..

They havent figured out, its the people in the middle that make the election.... they’ll keep poking the bear realizing they are self destructing... that goes for both sides.

Are you mentally retarded? I mean seriously? You think what is happening is legitimate???
The only criticism I have for Trump is in 2016 he should have addressed voter and election fraud with more vigor.
Without cleaning that mess up nothing he does matters. Any victories will be temporary
Originally Posted by irfubar
The only criticism I have for Trump is in 2016 he should have addressed voter and election fraud with more vigor.
Without cleaning that mess up nothing he does matters. Any victories will be temporary

It isn't the only criticism I have of Trump, but you make a very good point. He should have gotten on top of the rigging of votes and made people accountable for obvious fraud. So now we are where we are, which is if Trump wins, half the people will be sure the election was rigged, and if Trump loses, half the people will be sure the election was rigged. They'll both be right.
I’ll blame every Conservative that believed the kung flu bullshit and let the crooked [bleep] use that to validate mail in voting.

Hope you [bleep] are happy.
The-fuggin-election-was-stolen.

It's not about anything else.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
I’ll blame every Conservative that believed the kung flu bullshit and let the crooked [bleep] use that to validate mail in voting.

Hope you [bleep] are happy.

Indeed , I battled with the fools here for weeks
,....makes me want to beat my head against the wall when they're stealing the election right in front of your eyes and people are talking about it being because of conservatives believing the corona virus.

Get a fuggin' clue.
,....makes me want to beat my head against the wall when they're stealing the election right in front of your eyes and people are talking about it being because of conservatives believing the corona virus.

Get a fuggin' clue.

Yessir. Exactly.
Here are more than a few reasons....Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland.... and Maybe Pa....
The-fuggin-election-was-stolen.

It's not about anything else.

Did my comment hit a little to close to home?

Why was mail in voting so wide spread this year?
I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.
Then there is the Washington, DC swamp....which looks like it hasn't been drained....

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
93.4%

Donald Trump
Republican Party
5.2%

Would be another good place to investigate tampering....
Originally Posted by RyanSinBA
I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Careful, some old fart is going to call you an ass wipe..... laugh
What I wanted from Trump was for him to be Trump. He has been, and that’s really hanging his balls out there by not becoming a politician. If it results in him being a one-term President, I guess that sucks. But I still enjoyed the ride.
Originally Posted by battue

Asswipe or not, I still support Trump. I just think he could have made some small. changes to be more likeable and it would have gone a long way for him in this election cycle.

I am fearful of what the nation will become under Kamala. Joe has 2 years in him tops and thats assuming he doesnt suicide himself first. He doesn't have the mental capacity to be president at all let alone go a full term.

I see you're outside the Burgh. I spent many of my formative years in Cranberry Twp/Zelienople/Evans City area.
It's what it is and there's nothing you, me or anyone else can do about it. Trump is a great President who happens to be a loud mouth yankee. Maybe Trump will revolutionize the United States and get US back on track. The only way to fix this BS is to eliminate the liberals, freeloaders and deadbeats. We just need a leader who has a plan that the common man can follow and believe in.
Used to be the Kittanning area....actually Tidal, Pa....Look that one up....New Wilmington and now Murrysville....

I support him to, but if you disagree with the way he handled anything...some here can't handle it....

"If" he loses, he held a winning hand and lost because he played it poorly.......Either that or the Swamp had more Gators than he could handle....

Assswipe's ,,

And I'm not old - I'm only 89 and still somewhat feisty .
89? Then you are old....and on borrowed time....good luck....

Addition: If someone else uses your computer....wash your hands...
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Assswipe's ,,

Good luck tonight.... sounds like your gonna need it!
Suspect he would give you a lesson in reality....pretty quick.

89? Then you are old....and on borrowed time....good luck....
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It's what it is and there's nothing you, me or anyone else can do about it. Trump is a great President who happens to be a loud mouth yankee. Maybe Trump will revolutionize the United States and get US back on track. The only way to fix this BS is to eliminate the liberals, freeloaders and deadbeats. We just need a leader who has a plan that the common man can follow and believe in.

In order to eliminate liberals, freeloaders and deadbeats is to eliminate public education, medicare/medicaid, Obamacare, welfare, Social Security, public jobs with pensions, and a host of other programs that both "sides" have come to depend on and support. You are right, but it isn't so easy to make those cuts without making a lot of enemies from every quarter.
Well maybe, but I doubt if it would be all that quick.....Me being a spry 76.....Think we could get someone to pay to watch? laugh
They already did Bum Fights. grin
Originally Posted by mathman
They already did Bum Fights. grin

Yea, but have they done a feisty and spry bum fight. And we could make it a cage match....with hot babes walking around with cards. Na wait, it may be better to have some bikini clad Grannies doing the cards.

For enough cash, I’ll take a fall😀

Addition: I take offense to your post...we may be old, but we’re not bums. However, maybe for the attraction we should dress up as bums....hmmmm

Assswipe's ,,

Unlike sad sack of excrement you, who merely needs a kick in the teeth.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Assswipe's ,,

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Whats the matter buddy, your milk a little to salty from those tears... you can Lol... but who’s the one really laffin? ;-)

You're kidding right?
Maybe Trump should have catered to the folks, white men, who are:
1. The largest demographic in the electorate.
2. The demographic most inclined toward him already, and only needed a reason.

But no. We got kneegrow knob polishing and lahteenoh tongue baths.

* Free the violent felons!
* Look at the LOW black unemployment rate!
* Lets push globohomo pedo-pimping through the State Department and crow about expanded LGBTFU rights around the globe!

Assswipe's ,,

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

Whats the matter buddy, your milk a little to salty from those tears... you can Lol... but who’s the one really laffin? ;-)

The good news is:

1. You're just some ignorant liberal troll, trying to find the scratch to pay mom her rent, so she can keep egg-a-muffins in the freezer for ya and pay the light bill on the single wide.

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

Assswipe's ,,

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

The good news is:

1. You're just some ignorant liberal troll, trying to find the scratch to pay mom her rent, so she can keep egg-a-muffins in the freezer for ya and pay the light bill on the single wide.

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

Im still under your skin lol...

Assswipe's ,,

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

The good news is:

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

No.. you're not.

You're just some little liberal fa*ggot broke-ass fugktard troll.

Just bought a new beautiful Colt revolver yesterday. Got a new Glock coming next week. Geebus. Glad I got the new safe.. and the new Dillon 750. All set now.

Now get your f a g ass back to work.

You gotta pay for another social security check I got coming in next Wednesday. That's after all the rent checks I just collected, and just before the checks roll in from the new company my partner and I just started a few months ago. Whew. Schit. I'm gonna be bizzy this month.

Living Well really is the best revenge on you self-defeating commie chkunts.

Lol.

Now GFY.
Life is math as is reality... Trump had a record number of republican votes in 2016 at just under 63 million votes, Obama had the record with the 2008 election at about 69 million, less in 2012, Clinton had about 66 million in '16.

Trump is close to 69 million votes right now and will clear over 70 million when it's all counted... he did his F'n job! Well over a 10% increase over the last election.

Anyone believes Biden outperformed Obama, Clinton and Trump's new record is mistaken, doesn't mean the courts won't favor Biden in this scam/fraud... but Trump did his job.

Life is math and it don't add up.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Life is math as is reality... Trump had a record number of republican votes in 2016 at just under 63 million votes, Obama had the record with the 2008 election at about 69 million, less in 2012, Clinton had about 66 million in '16.

Trump is close to 69 million votes right now and will clear over 70 million when it's all counted... he did his F'n job! Well over a 10% increase over the last election.

Anyone believes Biden outperformed Obama, Clinton and Trump's new record is mistaken, doesn't mean the courts won't favor Biden in this scam/fraud... but Trump did his job.

Kent

Great point.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Good summation.
I said it before on this site. Nobody in cuffs or prison over the Russian Spygate treason coup d'é·tat. It would make those corrupt bastards think twice about fixing the election if their leaders were in prison. Mail in Votes . I'll bet somewhere in those stacks you will find Mickey Mouse voted twice for Biden. So the honest election inspectors will throw out one of his votes. ---------- I'm going bow hunting today and will feel very guilty if I shoot one and fail to rip my tag. ------------Web
[quote=battue][quote=RyanSinBA]I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

The good news is:

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

No.. you're not.

Just bought a new beautiful Colt revolver yesterday. Got a new Glock coming next week. Geebus. Glad I got the new safe.. and the new Dillon 750. All set now.

You gotta pay for another social security check I got coming in next Wednesday. That's after all the rent checks I just collected, and just before the checks roll in from the new company my partner and I just started a few months ago. Whew. Schit. I'm gonna be bizzy this month.

Lol.

Now GFY.

The loudest one talking about wealth is usually the brokest... good for you, glad you own some rentals lmao...

Hope you’re enjoying hunting all the time on your numerous grain farms you bought with the cash you earned running a division of multi billion dollar international company all before you were 40... oh wait, sorry thats me, not you hahahahah

Glad you’re enjoying those measly SS checks enough to brag about them, while talking about how wealthy you are compared to someone you dont know... all the while boasting about how much smarter you are... you’re obviously correct hahahaha
[quote=battue][quote=RyanSinBA]I don't know that Trump "Blew it" in any one instance. He still has a shot at winning but the states where overnight the. democratic votes spiked in nearly instantaneous fashion is highly suspect and is worthy of investigation. My personal belief is he would have won by a landslide if he shut his mouth during that first debate and let Joe hang himself like he did in the second debate. He would be even more favored if he deleted his Twitter account and focused more about being presidential and less arguing with 13 year olds and kids in their parents basement on Twitter. The guy bad mouths everyone, not a great way to be "likeable" which as President does matter. He's been kicking butt and taking names and is good for our economy and jobs but dang if he didnt turn a lot of folks off with his social media antics.

Dumb phugk.

Lol.

The good news is:

2. And I'm still me.

Lol.

No.. you're not.

Lol.

Now GFY.

The loudest one talking about wealth is usually the brokest... good for you, glad you own some rentals lmao...

Hope you’re enjoying hunting all the time on your numerous grain farms you bought with the cash you earned running a division of multi billion dollar international company all before you were 40... oh wait, sorry thats me, not you hahahahah

Glad you’re enjoying those measly SS checks enough to brag about them, while talking about how wealthy you are compared to someone you dont know... all the while boasting about how much smarter you are... you’re obviously correct hahahaha

It really is wonderful to hear some little liberal
chkunt whine.. and dream.
It's your dream. Make it however you want. LMAO.

Now get back to work with that hedge trimmer. Nanshee likes her hedges tight, so little commie rats like you can't climb over her wall and burn her house down.

Lol.

But Again, Just roll over and die.
Most of the media and education system worked against him, but in the end he ignored America’s biggest problem and threat to our future as a country, we are increasingly divided. I voted for him, twice, and still am holding out that he can pull it off. Let’s be honest if he continues to fan the flames rather than put them out all the great policies he stands behind, the ones that made me vote for him, won’t make much difference in the future if we can’t come together in some fashion as a country. If he would have moved us in that direction, and he could have with concerted and focused effort, Biden would not have even been a blip on the radar. If he pulls it off I’m praying this will be his focus for the next 4 years, he would have to be completely blind not to see this is why he is where he is. America is sick of our broken political system and will vote accordingly as long as you don’t openly try to piss too many of them off.

My opinion, yours may differ.

MM
He didn't do anything wrong.
Originally Posted by arkypete
He didn't do anything wrong.

Nope.

As POTUS, You don't cower to tyrants..

He didn't.
I was pro-trump before most, with my bigeest concern being his fiscal responsibility.

He did nothing to stop that concern, printing trillions.

He lost some votes because of that.

Leaders make tough decisions, he did that. But he is a sloppy economist.

That's my only criticism.
I’m uncomfortable w all the mail in voting & of course they’re being counted in the liberal cities of each state.

We were already running huge deficits before Covid, then printed a few more trillion to help folks out.

If Biden wins, which now looks likely due to who gets to count the votes, you’d better be ready. When not if foreign govts decide buying our debt is no longer a good investment the wheels fall off.

Trump might be able to kick the can down the road for four more years, maybe, but I’m not certain the Harris oops Biden presidency can do so. As they most certainly will bail out Cali & Illinois with their budget crisis, due largely to unfunded pension commitments

Whenever it happens under whomever happens to be prez it’s apt to be ugly, best be debt free, live somewhat rural, have food, meds, guns & ammo at hand.

Whatever party happens to be holding the reins of power is apt to be blamed even though it’s been going on for over 40 years.

If they take the blame, they’re apt to not see the whitehouse again for a long time.

If the Dems attempt to pack the SC, we’re screwed if they get it done. Hopefully the Senate can keep that from happening.

I don't understand why everybody wants tiptoe around this issue.
Originally Posted by Pat85

It is not eitjer/or. A bug wnough trump margin and the margin of fraud is surmountable.
At least half the country is very.....very shallow.

I was never so happy to vote for an incumbent in all my life.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I was never so happy to vote for an incumbent in all my life.

So were millions of other working class Americans.
So the Republicans just needed enough votes to overcome an acceptable amount of fraudulent voting?

Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by Pat85

It is not eitjer/or. A bug wnough trump margin and the margin of fraud is surmountable.

The swamp creatures have financing, organization and courage ------------all of which are lacking from "the right".

What Trump "did wrong" was not what he DID.......... but what he refused to do.
Drain the Swamp!

Lincoln was not within the bounds of the Constitution when he made war on the South, and in hind sight we can see the legal problems with that policy in our history. But Lincoln, in his personnel writings knew he was taking a legal chance, but did what he thought was best to preserve the nation. Overall- from a standpoint of law, I side with the south in that conflict. BUT I can give full credit to Lincoln for doing something that took courage and was a personal risk.

Not so with Mr Trump. He did nothing to take out the leadership and financiers, and the Swamp is now more powerful than they have been at any time in all US history. Even under Obama the democrat leadership would not have openly called for destruction of the nation from the inside out, while standing in the capitals, and the halls of congress. They are powerful enough now to do that and they are doing it, and not one is in jail or even at any risk of jail. THAT my friends is 100% Trump's fault.

Passing the buck when you are in charge of ALL federal law enforcement and ALL military forces is the mark of a failure and the ONLY reason he was elected in 2016 was to drain the Swamp. All the other things he fixed would have gotten find anyway after the communist traitors were removed and no longer obstruction the good of the nation.

Trump could have been the single most important president in USA history since Washington and because of the ties between the Democrats and communist China, Iran, Ukraine and Russia, he would have been inside the law to use military force (enemies foreign and DOMESTIC) to clean out the swamp. Would he have been sued for it? Probably. But a real leader leads and takes the risks. False men send others to take the risks. He had the chance to be the best president in history since Washington, but now he'll be remembered as it's greatest failure, and all the good he did will be erased very quickly if Biden/Harris get in the W.H. Trump's "good things" will not count for a thing, because they will all be reversed and the last situations will be far worse then they were before Trump acted.

Trump addressed many symptoms of the problem but left the real problem alone -----------and in many cases even protected them.

The problem is high treason and the traitors that promote and commit it. Returning 20% of your stolen goods and leaving the robber alone, (as well as giving him some protections) is not a good way to stop a crime spree of robberies, and in effect, that exactly what trump did.

If he does keep his office this letter should be copied and pasted and mailed by the tens of millions to every american, and every congressman, senior, cop and media outlet in the nation. Trump need to know we are tired of inaction in the face of open treason!

War is coming and the severity of that war is going to hinge on the courage of the patriots, if they will fight or if they will simply bend over and take it. It's 100% obvious the communist are willing to use violence and crime, so I speak definitely when I say the patriots will be the deciding factor on the severity of the war. Bending over has been the strategy of so-called conservatives and so- called Christians so far. That's why you have fewer rights today then you did in the past. No war was fought. Surrender because of a threat when you all control the money in the tax base, was the way of your past-------with no fight at all. And the taxes you pay are THE reason they can keep taking rights from your kids. Paying them because you are TOLD TO is a sight of cowardly surrender and nothing else.

If Trump keeps his office we need him to know he's there for ONE JOB, to up-hold and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and DOMESTIC and to drain the swamp is not one of the jobs we hired him to do, IT'S HIS ONLY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he did that all the other problems would be easily fixed because of the lack of resistance from the communists.

The Democrat leadership should be destroyed. Article 3 section 3 speaks directly to the crime of Treason and as a man sworn to uphold and defend it, Trump (and all elected officials) should be waging war against those that wage war against the USA and ALL THAT AID AND COMFORT THEM! Today those traitors are collectively called "the Swamp" and it's Dem/Comms in office, many of the heads of media and the internet and many federal cops as well as a lot of state cops too in some places. Because Trump didn't use the military to defend the union (the only REAL job of out military) it's going to fall to the common man soon.

As we can see.............there is no longer any standards of just law in the nation, and the leftists are proceeding with the phrase "Might makes Right" So be it. That's the entire reason the 2A was written into the highest law of the land.
© 24hourcampfire