Home
I'm looking for relatively low pressure 16 Gauge 7/8 ounce and 1 ounce loads (something suitable for European side by sides from the late pre-WWII and early post WWII era) for Winchester Compression Formed hulls and/or Remington black hulls, using Claybuster 0100-16 (WAA-16 equivalent) wads. I cannot find anything in any of my reloading manuals. As I have about 1000 of each version of the hulls and several thousand of the wads, I'd like to put them to use.

I have available Federal (my first choice as I have several thousand), Winchester, CCI and a small quantity of Remington 209 primers.

For available powders, I have Unique, Bullseye, PB, 7625, Red Dot, Green Dot, Blue Dot, 2400, Clays, Universal and International.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Try www.hodgdon.com.

They have some pretty low pressure 7/8 and 1.0 ounce loads for 12 gauge and I suspect they do for 16 too.
It would be best to ask that question on the Reloading Forum. Guys here have other things on their mind like—you know—the election thingie that’s currently in process.......
The Hodgdon web site has several 1.0 ounce loads lower than 9000 psi.

Also, do you realize the 24HCF has a forum called "16 Gauge Society?"

Further, the best site for shotgun reloading info (in my opinion) is shotgunworld.com.
© 24hourcampfire