Home

MSN has a map: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/results-map

If you look, the totals show Biden way ahead needing only one state left to win. However, if you look at those states:
- GA and NC both say 100% reporting with Trump winning, that's another 31 electors to Trump
- PA he has a 200K vote lead with 13% left to count, so don't give that to anyone
- alaska is only 51% reporting but he is 2 to 1 lead, that's another 3 electors

- Nevada is the toss up: 25% left to count, less than 8000 votes apart with Biden in the lead.

So, Trump is really at 214+31(GA/NC), so 244, Add alaska to 247

If you call PA to Trump, he's at 267, Biden 264

With Nevada as the decider.

Why is the media not calling NC/GA which are at 100%?
The media is conditioning us for a Biden win. They're buying time while officials fix the results.
It takes time to make and find more ballots with Bien as the winner. Patience they will get there. Edk
https://mielections.us/election/res...H2YmD066JPyfvtcnKrZIFn_V3U718zVAI3m_U31E
Originally Posted by erikj
The media is conditioning us for a Biden win. They're buying time while officials fix the results.

This.
They’re delaying the results hoping the Dem City Burners will get tired and go home.

That sounds like a good name for a rock band.
I said the same thing. My brother lives in Vegas and I told him Trump could lose WI and MI and still win with NV. I'm still pissed at the yuppie dipschits in Detroit metro area for their dump of Biden votes....
I noticed the same issue you are talking about -- the real killer was getting Wisconsin stolen......But they are trying to show us that Biden is way ahead when that is not the case...
Originally Posted by M1Garand
I said the same thing. My brother lives in Vegas and I told him Trump could lose WI and MI and still win with NV. I'm still pissed at the yuppie dipschits in Detroit metro area for their dump of Biden votes....

Negroes.
"Standings" don't mean squat in terms of electoral votes.
Whiggers.
Is Arizona a done deal[Biden]?
Well, I bet Republican leadership in D.C. is happy to get rid of DJT. Man, there is boulder off the chest, so to speak. You have new President starting January 20th 2021 Joseph R. Biden Jr. Say hello to Joe from me.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Well, I bet Republican leadership in D.C. is happy to get rid of DJT. Man, there is boulder off the chest, so to speak. You have new President starting January 20th 2021 Joseph R. Biden Jr. Say hello to Joe from me.

The new POTUS will win by cheating, stealing, lying...oh, forgot, mumbling......
Originally Posted by Raeford

It's very close and they're still counting.
might need to scrap this hodge podge of rules, deadlines and voting. do it by universal acclamation of all sides.

then hold a federal election for the federal president. rules are consistent across all state lines.

winner is the one that has the most electoral votes.
Originally Posted by Gus
might need to scrap this hodge podge of rules, deadlines and voting. do it by universal acclamation of all sides.

then hold a federal election for the federal president. rules are consistent across all state lines.

If you want to do it right use actual head count ie no electoral college involved. You see, now there is no need to feel bad about outcome of this election.
Originally Posted by Gus

If you want to do it right use actual head count ie no electoral college involved. You see, now there is no need to feel bad about outcome of this election.

No thanks, comrade.

Originally Posted by ERK
It takes time to make and find more ballots with Bien as the winner. Patience they will get there. Edk

I believe both these things are happening. Even using the numbers 267 vs. 264, there is still no winner. Even more so, I think the media and the Democrats are worried about what will happen when they declare Trump the winner. They are afraid to call the election and putting it off as long as possible. I have confidence Trump can deal with it.
The media and Party of Thieves have been setting this up since he was elected. "If you lose, will you accept the results"? Trump didn't fall for it.
Their was no excitement for Uncle Bad Touch. Compare every rally. Bad Touch didn't even campaign hard. He hid in his basement, they they had full, arrogant assurance that they had it in the bag. Add the local elected and appointed thieves and their statements.

They set the stage with COVID and Cheat By Mail.

Trump was clearly winning, so they stopped the count. Oddly, with the counting stopped, we woke up to discover that they had miraculously found and counted more Bad Touch votes. Weird.

The count continued and we saw that Biden votes came in in ratios way out of proportion to what earlier counts had established. Weird again.

They have been cheating for years and were never nailed. Washington state and Minnesota were prime examples.

Dimocrats can't keep quiet. They have been telegraphing this from the beginning.
If they get away with this, our Republic is gone, if it still even exists.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

If you look, the totals show Biden way ahead needing only one state left to win. However, if you look at those states:
- GA and NC both say 100% reporting with Trump winning, that's another 31 electors to Trump
- PA he has a 200K vote lead with 13% left to count, so don't give that to anyone

- Nevada is the toss up: 25% left to count, less than 8000 votes apart with Biden in the lead.

To soften everybody up.
Originally Posted by deflave

To soften everybody up.

...whether Biteme "wins" or not.

You best hope it is because Trump has his hands around someones throat and they are about to spill....while someone comes up with who will take the fall....Other than that Clinton had the standings, but she didn't get her tiara....
Originally Posted by Raeford

Larry Cudlow was on Hannity last night and explained how most likely AZ will be flipped over to Trump. Estimates are a win by around 30k votes as the votes left to count are in typically red districts. Subtract the 11 for AZ from Hiden and add the to Trump along with all the other state totals that will be called for Trump and it will be 4 more years! It just will take some time to get it all straightened out.

They’re also setting the groundwork to call any Trump win “illegitimate” so the resistance can continue.
The longer this goes on, the more positive I am of Trump coming out on top......someone may be trying to figure out how to unfix the fix....
There is always a fix in high stake politics....If Jack and Ted could talk they would tell you about it....

That sounds good but if you click on the county view for Nevada, they only have one high population county and it's not even 80% in and was something like 2/1 for Biden. Any better news for AZ??

I am actually starting to think they are setting this us so that one of two things happens:

1) Biden wins, and we are all "used to it" so accept it.
2) Trump wins, but it will be looked at as "an amazing come back so must have cheated"

IF they actually show it's still a toss up, neither of the above will happen
Originally Posted by Gus

Unconstitutional.

When I voted, everyone was one one piece of paper ballot, how can they count senate, congress, but not president votes ?????? Rio7
I am no statistics phenom, but the rather alarming higher percentage of registered voters who voted in these states leaves me skeptical. I am in Wisconsin, unfortunately in a liberal [bleep] part of it, and my gut has not felt right about any of this for months. Now I have to deal with morons telling me , "you lost snowflake, get over it!" Not happening, as I deal with certain individuals in the offing my worst fear is not being able to quell the throat punch!
Originally Posted by RIO7

When I voted, everyone was one one piece of paper ballot, how can they count senate, congress, but not president votes ?????? Rio7

You're not supposed to notice that.

We now go back to our regularly scheduled and totally pre-meditated fucqueing of the United States of America. .
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am no statistics phenom, but the rather alarming higher percentage of registered voters who voted in these states leaves me skeptical. I am in Wisconsin, unfortunately in a liberal [bleep] part of it, and my gut has not felt right about any of this for months. Now I have to deal with morons telling me , "you lost snowflake, get over it!" Not happening, as I deal with certain individuals in the offing my worst fear is not being able to quell the throat punch!

How does the vote process work there?
Originally Posted by Gus

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country! That's why our founders devised the Electoral College.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Gus

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country! That's why our founders devised the Electoral College.

I was wondering if Slavie knew the benefits of the EC,,,
crazy
"I was wondering if Slavie knew the benefits of the EC,,,"

Of course he does and that's exactly why he doesn't like it. whistle
Originally Posted by rong
Originally Posted by Gus

I was wondering if Slavie knew the benefits of the EC,,,
crazy

slavy is some libturd's sock puppet on here who just trolls
It's a setup, but I'm not sure it's working out the way Democrats planned.

The must have gotten to pole analyst on Fox for him to keep calling states for Biden, and not for Trump.

I think the game was to get Biden over 270 ASAP, and pressure Trump into conceding. Even if the states called were bs calls.

Turns out Trump is from NYC, and is used to dealing with the Unions and mob.

He's not going down without a fight

The new POTUS will win by cheating, stealing, lying...oh, forgot, mumbling......

You forgot fondling
Trump better not concede

Tranny, you don’t understand why all windows taste the same. You aren’t going to get something this complex.

Just stick to running zippers at the local truck stop and STFU.
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Trump better not concede

This.
I voted for a fighter. Keep on fighting Mr. President!!!
Originally Posted by johnw

You forgot fondling

Correct!

Yeah simple as that. Make it seem like Biden has a bigger lead than he really does. It's subliminal programming, plain and simple.
Imo, its like a football team leading at the 2 minute mark in the 4th. Run the clock. Shorten the time for legal issues as much as possible.
Originally Posted by Gus

Large states with small population in the midwest should not speak for the rest of the country.
They have to much power as is...

People move to cities for work and better pay.. and end up voting Democratic because people living close together needs rules so everything goes smoothly.
Living in bum [bleep] nowhere in the midwest.. sure you want to live "independent" and voting Republican.... while getting subsidies from the East and West coast, where nearly all the economic output is..
Originally Posted by Northman
Originally Posted by Gus

Large states with small population in the midwest should not speak for the rest of the country.

People move to cities for work and better pay.. and end up voting Democratic because people living close together needs rules so everything goes smoothly.
Living in bum [bleep] nowhere in the midwest.. sure you want to live "independent" and voting Republican.... while getting subsidies from the East and West coast, where nearly all the economic output is..

WTF. So according to you if you don't live in big city, you shouldn't have a say???

Now I know why people are about ready to go to war.
There is a reason for the electoral college you dumb fugks.
Urban versus rural.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

WTF. So according to you if you don't live in big city, you shouldn't have a say???

I said EXACTLY the same as the poster before me... He didn't want large populated areas to have to much to say. I dont want large landmass states have to much to say.

Going to war..... what a [bleep] pathetic Right wing talking point.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I said EXACTLY the same as the poster before me... He didn't want large populated areas to have to much to say. I dont want large landmass states have to much to say.

Going to war..... what a [bleep] pathetic Right wing talking point.

Its not a usual right wing talking point. The left ( antifa, blm. Etc) have already gone to war.

It is getting to the point to start taking our country back.
Northman, you realize that a farmer from podunk NE has just as many rights as you.

Send me your address and I'll send you a copy of the constitution and bill of rights.

Don’t overlook trump’s legal team lawsuits which could subtract from Biden and go to trump. That’s the wild card right now.
Originally Posted by AKduck
Urban versus rural.

I have a pretty good guess who will win that fight.
The whole point of all this delay BS is to force the President to file court actions. "They" know the President has the votes to win these states, but when they finally get around to announcing it, the Dems and MSM propaganda wing can spin it as voter suppression and the Trump biased courts were to blame and Trumps victory is therefore illegitimate! Also due to the sure to happen "peaceful protests", I doubt any of the states want to be the one to push Trump over 270!
Originally Posted by Gus

I'd like to see you eat that "economic output". How long do you think you'd live eating a TV show, or a stock market report?
Ga is down to +2400 votes for Trump
Originally Posted by Gus

What planet are you from?? Oh, wait...I think I got it: you're from the planet Moronia.

Yes, sir. They've been doing that for a while now.
Originally Posted by Gus

Well, at least we have them.

Your comrades will be putting you in a hole soon.
Originally Posted by Gus

I guess all us Midwesterners, Southerners, and Southwesterners are good for is fighting your wars, producing your food, and your oil. We shouldn't have any say in your elitist world.. How smooth is those Democratic ran cities been run for you this past year? Looks like a total clusterfugk to me....From all us middle of the country'ers,, go fugk yourself...

We should all tell Biden to go suck a fat one when he wants to start a war and send our sons and daughters. He didn't win this election, he stole it...
Originally Posted by Gus

Only an un-American fool (communist) denounces the wisdom of our founders and the institution of the Electoral College and then tries to convince people they are "American". The Electoral College is truly the difference between being a Representative Republic and a true democracy which would ultimately fail like all other's have failed throughout history and continue to do so. History speaks for itself.

As for the the "jab" at farmers that get subsidies that is a social boondoggle meant to lower the price of food by controlling totally all food production in this country and has been in affect for many decades now. Go spew your Marxist rhetoric elsewhere .....
The democrat anti-American/socialist/communist/marxist/liberals are cheating. Huge voter fraud. Biden has lost and they are trying to hide this fact.
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

Tranny, you don’t understand why all windows taste the same. You aren’t going to get something this complex.

Just stick to running zippers at the local truck stop and STFU.

Oh, look. The chkunt with ears.
This is gonna end in court. Time to test our justice system.
© 24hourcampfire