Home
Posted By: JoeBob And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Biden takes the lead.
It doesn't surprise me. There is no reason it should've taken them this long to count it and there's no way that count can be legit.
Posted By: worriedman Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
That biotch will never be my president, we put up with Obama, this is different. I will fight this machine at every step in every way I can.

This is theft of the vote, and you will see the economy shrink, glad I got my elk hunt in, will need every penny for beans now.

I tried to build a decent world for my grandchildren, they are so fugged...
Posted By: JoeBob Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Obama was just a fraudulent.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Its so funny that you [bleep] twits repeat or post these meme’s that say something is mathematical or statistically impossible...

Its not... it really is possible...

Its funny the meaning of words... impossible vs improbable... but look at the audience...
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Its so funny that you [bleep] twits repeat or post these meme’s that say something is mathematical or statistically impossible...

Its funny the meaning of words... impossible vs improbable... but look at the audience...

Is that the best you’ve got?
Posted By: Szumi Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
On day one, Biden is going to run into reality.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Reality? It couldnt get any better....

Go find another meme... they’re fitting to your intellectual capacity obviously...

Go find another meme... they’re fitting to your intellectual capacity obviously...

Oh, I don’t need a meme. It’s a picture of you failing to understand that a certain point, the improbable becomes impossible.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Oh, I don’t need a meme. It’s a picture of you failing to understand that a certain point, the improbable becomes impossible.

Thats the whole point dummy, they are different words with different meanings...

I could win the power ball 20x’s... its not impossible... its improbable...

Show some factual evidence about these claims of my votes than voters??

Like i keep saying, prove it...

Thats the whole point dummy, they are different words with different meanings...

If it’s improbable enough, it’s statistically impossible.
Posted By: RayF Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
[quote=JoeBob]

I don’t think you get it. Trump’s voters have broken records for attendance and yet, delayed counting is resulting in more votes for Biden. Can it happen? Sure. The real question is “Is it legitimate?”. Thats where common sense should be applied in questioning that result....especially in GA, which has historically been a red state.

As far as evidence goes, voting is not the court of law. Adherence to proper protocol should be self-evident during the process (i.e. observed in real time)......not proven after the fact.

No... thats not true at all... your really struggling with this. It is not statistically impossible at all.

No... thats not true at all... your really struggling with this. It is not statistically impossible at all.

Ok, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Lol
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
I’m sickened by the fraud going on across America. Newt Gingrich publicly called for revolt last night. That’s how mad he is.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Insanity
This is how it happens

https://streamable.com/502nww?fbclid=IwAR2ZTraR4OICxap5ILW4Hi45DvWyL3ZhF7m4NiRIb_6i3fURx_CqA6Idhks
Posted By: Northman Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Democrats votes overwhelmingly by mail in votes. Thats why Democrats surge late..

If republicans really cared about voting,... they should have spent a few billion making it as easy and secure as possible to vote.

But.. they have constantly and historically done everything they can to make it harder for Americans to vote.

Its a bipartisan problem.... Every American wants everybody to vote and it should be easy, simple and secure.

The US is a third world country when it comes to voting...

Posted By: 280shooter Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Given enough time to count, they will give Idaho to the pedophile too.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by Northman
Democrats votes overwhelmingly by mail in votes. Thats why Democrats surge late..

If republicans really cared about voting,... they should have spent a few billion making it as easy and secure as possible to vote.

But.. they have constantly and historically done everything they can to make it harder for Americans to vote.

Its a bipartisan problem.... Every American wants everybody to vote and it should be easy, simple and secure.

If the democrats are so innocent in all of this then why did Trump have to get a court order so his lawyers could observe the count in PA.? What are these people trying to hide? If the democrats cared about the election process they would not be counting votes behind closed doors.

This is a bit of a contradiction. Security requires a certain level of difficulty to circumvent. That makes any process more complex. Add to that the removal of the requirement for physical presence and what you’re asking is nearly impossible.

The US is a third world country when it comes to voting..

And most require physical presence. if ID isn’t required, then they have some kind of physical marker, such as a die, that prevents them from voting twice, much less dead people voting at all.
Posted By: GeoW Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
When the count was hidden, the election was lost.

Bullschit. When have Democrats ever voted by mail in these numbers? You’re stupid and the board is now dumber for you bringing that nonsense to it.

Ever hear of Voter ID? DO you know what party abhors Voter ID?

Yep.
Posted By: TheTroutnut Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If the democrats are so innocent in all of this then why did Trump have to get a court order so his lawyers could observe the count in PA.? What are these people trying to hide? If the democrats cared about the election process they would not be counting votes behind closed doors.

They weren't counting behind closed doors. Trump's observers have been allowed to observe the count the entire time. They sued to be allowed to observe from a distance of 6 feet instead of 10 feet.

There is absolutely no evidence of widespread fraud in this election. That's just a fact. There is only one narcissist's bruised ego whining that anyone who beat him must have cheated.
Posted By: funshooter Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20

Bullschit. When have Democrats ever voted by mail in these numbers? You’re stupid and the board is now dumber for you bringing that nonsense to it.

In past years as I remember it.
It has always been the Republicans that do the Absentee mail in ballots. because they are the working class/construction workers that have weird schedules.
I am one of them.
since when did that change.(this voting cycle that is when it changed).
WHY???????
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut
They weren't counting behind closed doors. Trump's observers have been allowed to observe the count the entire time. They sued to be allowed to observe from a distance of 6 feet instead of 10 feet.

With all due respect, you are technically correct but morally semantical. Not able to see a level of detail that the position requires is the issue. Not 6 ft vs 150ft vs not allowed in the room.

Originally Posted by TheTroutnut
There is absolutely no evidence of widespread fraud in this election. That's just a fact. There is only one narcissist's bruised ego whining that anyone who beat him must have cheated.

That is a fact, but not as relevant as the fact that a law to witness such a crime occurring is being being broken. Again, this is not a court of law, where an individual with rights is being accused of something and to be considered innocent until proven guilty. This belief is sorely misplaced. This is an election, where widespread acceptance that the number of votes counted is just as important as who they belonged to.

Setting up an area of denial is crime enough.
Posted By: night_owl Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Korrona = Check!

VBM = Mate!
Amazing that all of those late votes went for Biden but they did not show up down ballot.

Look up the totals of the under card and one can see the difference.
Posted By: JB in SC Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
When Kemp failed to appoint Collins I figured she would have a hard time hanging on to the seat. Collins had been a champion of Trump.

I met Doug recently at a Republican get together across the river in Ga a few weeks ago. Ball of energy and a solid conservative. A friggin shame he’s out of Congress.
Posted By: mathman Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
Democrats votes overwhelmingly by mail in votes. Thats why Democrats surge late.

They don't surge late because they vote by mail. They vote by mail so they will know how much of a surge they need to brew up.
Posted By: 79S Re: And there goes Georgia - 11/06/20
What a Christmas Day miracle it is., only these, 5 states had record number voter turnout and all for Joe Biden.. if I was hunter Biden I go buy a power ball ticket ASAP..
© 24hourcampfire