Home
Posted By: HuntnShoot The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
I've thought a lot about this for the past year, and with some insights provided by others, have come to the conclusion that the next revolt (revolution) will simply be a movement of "NO!". There won't be any figurehead or leader, at least at the outset, and it won't involve any particular political party, since both are so contrived and hijacked that they only serve the purposes of the enemy. There won't be a mass of people rallying together, at least at the outset. It will simply begin with many people individually saying, "NO. I won't do it. I won't support the fraud and the corruption. I won't support the dismantling of the Constitution. I won't support paying more and more of my resources to people who are actively trying to openly enslave me. I claim my freedom, the freedom that was always mine, by simply saying,'NO'"

That is what REAL freedom and autonomy are: the power to refuse. Every two-year-old understands this, but it is eventually endoctrinated out of us. If we cannot say "NO", we are subjects, serfs, and slaves. This doesn't have to be a conservative or a liberal thing. We have common ground here. Both "sides" are being ruled by the same corrupt entities. There is no way to prevent the balkanization of America, as it has been orchestrated and directed from the media and other powerful and unaccountable entities. But I don't wish to have my neighbor enslaved to serve me, either, regardless of his political ideas. I would fight against anyone attempting to enslave a free people for their own ends, and that is exactly what America has become.
Posted By: 79S Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
You remember that scene from the movie old school? Will Ferrell said at the party let’s go streaking! Couple scenes later he’s running down the road butt ass naked by himself?? That’s you and whomever else’s revolution.
Posted By: RMerta Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
I’m looking for 9mm ammo. Any leads?
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by 79S
You remember that scene from the movie old school? Will Ferrell said at the party let’s go streaking! Couple scenes later he’s running down the road butt ass naked by himself?? That’s you and whomever else’s revolution.

So you're a bitch. What's that like? Do you get on your knees right when you are asked, or do you wince first, then do it?

I remember the Founding Fathers discussing people like you in their writings.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by 79S

So you're a bitch. What's that like? Do you get on your knees right when you are asked, or do you wince first, then do it?

I remember the Founding Fathers discussing people like you in their writings.

lol yep I’m a bitch.. Go get your revolution started.. I’m sure we will see you on the news. The headline will read “lone white militant male” ending with has be killed by the police.. Yep go get her started bud. Because this bitch knows the reality of such nonsense..
Posted By: IA_fog Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Hunt n shoot
I agree no needs said more and I’m a die hard republican and Pres Trump supporter. My question for you, is how do we stop increased taxes? It’s not like we get 100% of our paycheck and pay the government the taxes, (unless your self employed). We get our paycheck on payday with all the deductions already taken out. I am with you but how do you stop that? I believe that is another reason they are pushing a cashless system , so they can control it all.
Originally Posted by RMerta

I’m sure the leader of the revolution huntnshoot has a warehouse full of it.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Any of you thought of this in regard to saying no. Someone shows up to take your guns. No won't be the response they want so it scales up a bit. What next? Have you thought of that? If you kill whoever this is you're going to be in trouble. That leaves your family without you there for them. If they kill you then it's the same. It boils down to are you willing to give up not only your life but that of your loved ones in the name of freedom. This was what our Founders faced. Remember? "Our lives, Our fortunes and Our sacred honor. Are you afraid of that? They might have had fear but it didn't keep them from standing up freedom. We'd better settle this in our hearts and minds before we take our stand.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Any of you thought of this in regard to saying no. Someone shows up to take your guns. No won't be the response they want so it scales up a bit. What next? Have you thought of that? If you kill whoever this is you're going to be in trouble. That leaves your family without you there for them. If they kill you then it's the same. It boils down to are you willing to give up not only your life but that of your loved ones in the name of freedom. This was what our Founders faced. Remember? "Our lives, Our fortunes and Our sacred honor. Are you afraid of that? They might have had fear but it didn't keep them from standing up freedom. We'd better settle this in our hearts and minds before we take our stand.

That’s the point I’m trying to make 1-2-10 people in a “revolution” just a bunch right wing quacks. Now if 10’s of thousands of armed citizens descend onto state capitols demanding the election officials in those counties be fired then you have something.. But hey it’s deer season back East who has time for that stuff.. Oh and there was a Packers football game on last night. So yeah maybe we can do the revolution next year around May..
Posted By: rickt300 Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by 79S

That’s the point I’m trying to make 1-2-10 people in a “revolution” just a bunch right wing quacks. Now if 10’s of thousands of armed citizens descend onto state capitols demanding the election officials in those counties be fired then you have something.. But hey it’s deer season back East who has time for that stuff.. Oh and there was a Packers football game on last night. So yeah maybe we can do the revolution next year around May..

Retard.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by 79S

Retard.

Oh I’m sorry are you the revolutions general for the south?? You boys been talking “revolution” for awhile now.. But you are all standing on the sidelines waiting for someone to start your revolution.. Go tend to your 100 acre deer lease..
Posted By: Clydesdale Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
I've thought a lot about this for the past year, and with some insights provided by others, have come to the conclusion that the next revolt (revolution) will simply be a movement of "NO!". There won't be any figurehead or leader, at least at the outset, and it won't involve any particular political party, since both are so contrived and hijacked that they only serve the purposes of the enemy. There won't be a mass of people rallying together, at least at the outset. It will simply begin with many people individually saying, "NO. I won't do it. I won't support the fraud and the corruption. I won't support the dismantling of the Constitution. I won't support paying more and more of my resources to people who are actively trying to openly enslave me. I claim my freedom, the freedom that was always mine, by simply saying,'NO'"

That is what REAL freedom and autonomy are: the power to refuse. Every two-year-old understands this, but it is eventually endoctrinated out of us. If we cannot say "NO", we are subjects, serfs, and slaves. This doesn't have to be a conservative or a liberal thing. We have common ground here. Both "sides" are being ruled by the same corrupt entities. There is no way to prevent the balkanization of America, as it has been orchestrated and directed from the media and other powerful and unaccountable entities. But I don't wish to have my neighbor enslaved to serve me, either, regardless of his political ideas. I would fight against anyone attempting to enslave a free people for their own ends, and that is exactly what America has become.

Your answer is to act like a 2 year old, and you post this in public thinking this is going to get people on your side. You know why Trump lost. Because of you.

By the way, not that this would happen. But posting your brilliant revolution plans on a forum is giving away your tactical advantage.
I’ve mentioned this on here before but IMO a civil war in our lifetimes isn’t likely and isn’t necessary. The left has been handing us our azz for years without shooting. They figured out it was infinitely safer and more effective in the long run to peacefully (in the relative sense Vs. civil war) to take over media, teaching positions, that every election matters right down to DA and sheriff. To protest in front of cameras, boycott business, riot at times demand that the media bow to them (we get Faux they demand MSNBC) ect. We haven’t shown the will to pushback with there own playbook of largely safe and effective tactics. Thinking that we’re going to go from being to lazy to do zero to waging an effective civil war and quite possibly having our door kicked in and killed or sent to do life in the pen when we won’t even protest isn’t likely IMO.

Shoot just a few days ago several people on the fire openly believed the best winning strategy for constitutionalist was to watch the left loot and burn what are still American cities to the ground and not bother pushing back. Some even criticizing the few that did pushback. We were supposed to let them burn it down and then American would vote for Trump and he’d save us. Point being we couldn’t get groups to go counter protest mobs in our American cities. You think we’re going to build a functioning milita to fight the government?
We don’t need a war we do need large groups of conservatives all around the US to assemble and make ourselves seen. Stop watching faux demand OANN, get very actively involved in school boards and what our kids are learning, supplement it with more learning at home, create and pour money into groups and businesses that represent us ect So far we haven’t shown a willingness to do it on a large scale.

Looking at your AR and imaging yourself a modern revolutionary “someday” while doing nothing may be fun but it isn’t winning a thing. Voting in primaries, emailing politicians even when they don’t listen, trying to spend money on business that represent your views, giving money to pro 2A groups and other conservative causes, showing up for rallies, getting rid of cable, FB, and as much of the lib social media as possible, teaching your kids and educating anyone else that will listen are all less glamorous but far more effective strategies. They’re also the strategies that the left has been using on us. They work and it’s what we should be doing too.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Revolt to save what? The around half of "American" voters that after all the lawlessness and riots etc still WILLINGLY voted for 2 candidates who publically stated they want to "transform" America from the values it was founded on as well as its government power structure? For the same group who doesnt seemed bothered in the least that a Presidential election was OPENLY stolen? A nation that has been over run by illegals and do nothing gimme dats? A county where that a majority of the government is against those on "our side"(Democrats/deep state) To "save" it for future generations who have already been indoctrinated against the founding principles and values this country was founded on?
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by 79S

I believe you are wrong this time.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Retard.

Oh I’m sorry are you the revolutions general for the south?? You boys been talking “revolution” for awhile now.. But you are all standing on the sidelines waiting for someone to start your revolution.. Go tend to your 100 acre deer lease..

Retard.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Revolt to save what? The around half of "American" voters that after all the lawlessness and riots etc still WILLINGLY voted for 2 candidates who publically stated they want to "transform" America from the values it was founded on as well as its government power structure? For the same group who doesnt seemed bothered in the least that a Presidential election was OPENLY stolen? A nation that has been over run by illegals and do nothing gimme dats? A county where that a majority of the government is against those on "our side"(Democrats/deep state) To "save" it for future generations who have already been indoctrinated against the founding principles and values this country was founded on?

that is exactly how I feel. if I had a kid that wanted to go in the service I would chain him to a lally column in the basement. imagine losing your kid fighting for the US who hates White Christians?
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

Your answer is to act like a 2 year old, and you post this in public thinking this is going to get people on your side. You know why Trump lost. Because of you.

By the way, not that this would happen. But posting your brilliant revolution plans on a forum is giving away your tactical advantage.

Retard.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by marktheshark

that is exactly how I feel. if I had a kid that wanted to go in the service I would chain him to a lally column in the basement. imagine losing your kid fighting for the US who hates White Christians?

It is not as though we are under the thumb of a non elected dictator or foreign entity.....I have seen no claim that President Trump won the popular vote so that means a majority of "American" voters WILLINGLY voted to destroy this nation so in reality what is left to "save"
Posted By: smokepole Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20

LOL, he didn't post any "plans," he posted a concept.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20

So you're saying HuntnShoot was in on the ballot fixing? I saw you call somebody a troll recently. Nobody here knows you. HuntnShoot is a known quantity. Try saying no when they're waterboarding you to get you to tell them where you hid your guns.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Sounds it is from the war for the planet of the apes. Conservatives will be gone long before that. Soon they round us up and put all in concentration camps for re-education. They are going to model the US after china.
Posted By: akmtnrunner Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
I think I get what HuntnShoot is saying, and not saying. I share his sentiments. Fighting the corruption won't be won by winning the Presidency, that was just tested. A 'revolution' has to come from the people. Not by force, because that is controversial and that momentum is easily simmered by the majority of people's distaste for violence. Rather, as the term 'revolution' implies, a movement that transcends across political identities. As HuntnShoot mentioned, both political parties are corrupted by the same monster. Two faces of the same coin. If Trump wasn't as egotistical he would have had a larger audience and could have been more successful. But he kept feeding his critics enough to keep the attention on him and not the underlying problem.

Attention must be directed to ways that most Americans agree on. I know, it's hard to even think of any. Topics of taxation, the environment, abortion, etc., are always presented in provocative ways. Ways that aren't too far out there so that one conservative can go along with, and a liberal will go crazy, and vice versa. In reality, there are sensible approaches to each of those issues that the vast majority of Americans can find common ground with. Just one example: the idea it's probably good to pick up our own trash. Extend that idea to larger scales, done. I can't tell you how many bleeding heart liberals I know personally who work in the oil development industry. There is no one who wants to prevent a spill more than the people who are actually involved in that industry. But you'll never hear that perspective on the news.

Anyways, here's hoping we can figure out some $[bleep] before the next election cycle comes around.
Posted By: Slavek Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by RMerta

I’m sure the leader of the revolution huntnshoot has a warehouse full of it.

Go to AimSurplus and enroll in notify when available option.
This country is WAY too far divided to seek common ground. It is now simply those who love America as she was founded and intended to be and those who wish to transform her into something radically different!
Posted By: Slavek Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/06/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Sounds it is from the war for the planet of the apes. Conservatives will be gone long before that. Soon they round us up and put all in concentration camps for re-education. They are going to model the US after china.

Be well prepared for an interview. If you provide correct responses with convincing enthusiasm you will save yourself a lot of grief and headaches. If you just a guy with small house on small parcel of land living of pension and social security, why not? My advise always has been never fight others war for them just think of yourself first. Trust me, the the dust settles you will be far better off.
Posted By: 79S Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Retard.

Retard.

Oh chit the great revolutionary general from Texas has spoken!! Lol.. your ass be the first one running home when the first shot is fired.. yelling “I didn’t sign up for this” or when they show up at your house and say hand over the guns I doubt you are going to say NO but more like uh here you go..
Posted By: widrahthaar Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by 79S

It’s easy to have this attitude when there is a whole country between you and the rest of the country.

You have zero idea what the rest of us have been discussing amongst ourself in the rest of the country.

Typically you’re more grounded than most of this forum but you’re in left field on that one.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: The Coming Revolution - 11/07/20
The commies have been waging a revolution in this country for the last 100 years. Just because it isn't a rapid, armed and violent revolution, doesn't mean it's not a revolution. They know it's not in the DNA of Americans to just give away all their freedoms and personal power. They knew it would need to happen incrementally over many years, conditioning people over time to eventually except being serfs.
© 24hourcampfire