Home
Dang, guys...I understand how you feel. Really, I do. But SUMBITCH, there's lots of shellshock out there.

first: It AIN'T over. The media and the dims want you to be despondent and dispirited. Just fu***** stop buying into it. I would suggest there are things happening that the media won't report which we all know this is a fact. Hold on to hope.

second: Let's PUSH like hell for a legitimate recount, and support the Donald any way we can. Stop the negative, defeatist chatter.

third: In case BiteMe is indeed given the keys to the Oval Office, remember what we started doing in 2009---which I personally see as having been somewhat effective in minimizing the damage that The Zero was able to inflict on the nation.

fourth: If number 3 comes to pass, then resolve to do at least ONE THING each and every day to fight back and resist. Do not give in to the notion that we've got to chop off heads in the public square until that really is the last option, because that kind of thinking is only going to paralyze you into complete inaction otherwise.

fifth: Remember that we DID survive eight whole freekin years of The Zero, which I thought was highly improbable in January 2009.

sixth: Do not lose sight of the fact that all this fraud is effectively an act of disenfranchisement. It's not a fait accompli yet, even though it might look like it is. Remember, this is what the media is trying to persuade you to believe.

seventh: I remember seeing bumper stickers in the late 80s that read "think globally, act locally." It was obviously a subtle leftist initiative, and its efficacy cannot be denied. If they can use that playbook, so can we---but it won't work for those with short attention spans or those who expect instant gratification.

We got work to do. We're not shirkers, so let's stop talking and acting like that.

I truly admire your optimism.
Originally Posted by vapodog
I truly admire your optimism.

Not just optimism, its called reality.
More here need to learn how to deal with it.
If you don't have hope, then what DO you have?
I like karate
I'm afraid there will be a run on scaffold lumber and hanging rope before things are really right again.
Many of us survived and thrived through: LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, came up for air during Reagan and the Bushes. If Clinton and Obammy couldn't kill us why quit now? Quit whining and keep fighting. only Poosies quit.

mike r
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm afraid there will be a run on scaffold lumber and hanging rope before things are really right again.

In the Biblical story of Esther, things were looking good for Haman and bad for Mordecai until Esther exposed Haman. Haman was hanged on the gallows he built for Mordecai.

Maybe something like that will happen here before New Year's Day......rhetorically speaking of course.
Who said anything about quitting?
I remember a bunch of bumper stickers that said I FOUND IT.

does anyone know what those meant?
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Many of us survived and thrived through: LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, came up for air during Reagan and the Bushes. If Clinton and Obammy couldn't kill us why quit now? Quit whining and keep fighting. only Poosies quit.

mike r

+1 to both you and to the OP
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You seem to misunderstand: it isn't the who, it is the how. If a national election is openly rigged and nothing is done to right the situation, do you think anyone you would want to be in office would ever get elected ever again?

If Biteme had won outright, it would have been a different situation and I could deal with it. But THEY STOLE IT! That can't go unanswered and some lame law suit or passive resistance isn't enough. It's time for some real action.

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

You seem to misunderstand: it isn't the who, it is the how. If a national election is openly rigged and nothing is done to right the situation, do you think anyone you would want to be in office would ever get elected ever again?

I just said that. Or you just said that. Or something.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Someone told me once and I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

I lost it.

Hoffa's corpse?
Originally Posted by KC

If Biteme had won outright, it would have been a different situation and I could deal with it. But THEY STOLE IT! That can't go unanswered and some lame law suit or passive resistance isn't enough. It's time for some real action.

I hear and understand, KC. But dammit, it's not all past tense yet. They're sure as hell TRYING to steal it, but it's not a done deal.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

I know you know this:

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Car key.

If they didn't, you wouldnt see the sticker.....unless youre one of those garage peeper types
Originally Posted by 79S
I like karate

I think this situation calls for judo instead.
Use the momentum of their attack to put them on the ground.

They have gone too far to step back, and have misjudged the field on which they wage war.

Hence no blue wave and a loss of margin in The House, failure to gain control of the Senate and no support for the farcical margins published by pollsters.

You can jump.
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

You can jump.

You can FUCK OFF.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Dang, guys...I understand how you feel. Really, I do. But SUMBITCH, there's lots of shellshock out there.

first: It AIN'T over. The media and the dims want you to be despondent and dispirited. Just fu***** stop buying into it. I would suggest there are things happening that the media won't report which we all know this is a fact. Hold on to hope.

second: Let's PUSH like hell for a legitimate recount, and support the Donald any way we can. Stop the negative, defeatist chatter.

third: In case BiteMe is indeed given the keys to the Oval Office, remember what we started doing in 2009---which I personally see as having been somewhat effective in minimizing the damage that The Zero was able to inflict on the nation.

fourth: If number 3 comes to pass, then resolve to do at least ONE THING each and every day to fight back and resist. Do not give in to the notion that we've got to chop off heads in the public square until that really is the last option, because that kind of thinking is only going to paralyze you into complete inaction otherwise.

fifth: Remember that we DID survive eight whole freekin years of The Zero, which I thought was highly improbable in January 2009.

sixth: Do not lose sight of the fact that all this fraud is effectively an act of disenfranchisement. It's not a fait accompli yet, even though it might look like it is. Remember, this is what the media is trying to persuade you to believe.

seventh: I remember seeing bumper stickers in the late 80s that read "think globally, act locally." It was obviously a subtle leftist initiative, and its efficacy cannot be denied. If they can use that playbook, so can we---but it won't work for those with short attention spans or those who expect instant gratification.

We got work to do. We're not shirkers, so let's stop talking and acting like that.

I agree. America is greater than one man.
Fellas, I am not kidding when I say that the only way to right this nation could be filling big holes with leftists. Neither am I kidding when I say I am up for that. But we aren’t there, yet. We haven't even lost this battle yet. As others have said, just the fact that we are here means we have survived all that came before this.

Adjust your mindset. I am hearing a lot of “the Republic is lost” and “we are screwed”. That is prima facie evidence of cowardice. You are saying that you will not fight for what is yours. You will take what others shovel onto you, including that literal dirt after they eliminate your mewling azz. Well, we have a lot of work to do, which should have been being done all along. And it may well come to digging and filling large holes. But we should avoid that if we can, and work as hard and smart as necessary to make sure it never has to happen.

Change, big change, is vitally important, and we elected Trump to do it. Frankly, I was hoping he would have seen more success, but am happy to give him four more years to work at it. He cannot do it alone. All of us need to be engaged in helping effect the change we want. If this shows us anything it should be that we cannot expect to simply vote occasionally and outsource the work to a suit. We need to be out there making new liberty-minded worker bees and voters every day. We need to thwart the left at every turn. If we cannot or will not do that, then we do not deserve to chart the future course of this nation. We need to put our money, intelligence and work ethic where our mouth is and make our vision happen. Piss on defense. That’s where the left belongs. A lot of folks need put back in the closet. Its our job to put them there. After all, a closet beats a grave...

The little man in the boat....
What...the Tidy Bowl guy? What would he be looking for anyway, Jim?

Oh...I know...it was a rescue mission for Leroy Beans.

I assume it's in reference to the G-Spot but I was wrong once before.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

I assume it's in reference to the G-Spot but I was wrong once before.

She only gave you one shot, huh? That's too bad.
I found it... now my finger stinks.... lol
No ledge here.

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Originally Posted by irfubar

I guess that explains why the Tidy Bowl guy was in the picture.

How bout a napkin?
Originally Posted by mathman

It’ll be OK. Don’t be afraid. 😏
Originally Posted by irfubar

I guess that explains why the Tidy Bowl guy was in the picture.

How bout a napkin?

Sanitary?
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

You can jump.

You can FUCK OFF.

Typical liberal thinking. I’m not looking for your permission or guidance.
He'd probably settle for what ever you have. Perhaps with urgency, but I dunno.
Don't forget, the ledge is the best place to get the high ground when the shooting starts.
How about we all get together for a peaceful protest, and then afterwards slap each other on the back for what a great job we did? That always works with communists.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
How about we all get together for a peaceful protest, and then afterwards slap each other on the back for what a great job we did? That always works with communists.

You wake up on the ledge every morning. Then you go off the deep end about little things. Consuela PM’ed me it is a mix of schizo/bipolar with you. Bless you
"I agree. America is greater than one man. [/quote]

But is it greater than the Left Wing/Chinese/Soros /fools voting conspiracy?
© 24hourcampfire