Home
Posted By: crshelton News is spreading- - 11/07/20
https://grayseconomy.com/2020/11/05/will-dhs-officials-follow-the-watermark-to-verify-the-election/

Grays economy with just a little peek ! :):):)

More to come.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
I still have hope.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
DHS prints all the ballots?
Posted By: Cascade Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Do the Feds print all the ballots? I doubt it. Mine had county, state and federal candidates and issues to vote on.

Seems bogus to me, but I'll be impressed if it's true...

Guy
Posted By: gregintenn Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
I’ve been voting for over thirty years and have yet to see a ballot. We’ve always used voting machines.
Posted By: irfubar Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20

If you would investigate a little more you would discover ballots by law are required to be printed domestically and we have a few central printing locations in the U.S.
They are not printed in individual states and sure as hell not printed in China!
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’ve been voting for over thirty years and have yet to see a ballot. We’ve always used voting machines.

Huhh?
Posted By: duck911 Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
In Colorado, ballot printing is hired out to vendors. Integrated Voting Solutions, and Response Technologies are two companies that printed presidential ballots in 2016, for example - both out of state.

Runbeck Election Services is another big one, based out of Phoenix.

I suppose the DHS could secretly work with these private companies, but I find it a bit unlikely.

Most states have RFI/RFP purchasing websites (do to FOIA regulations, in part) that show full transparency of vendors that have been hired, and how much they were paid.

It is probably pretty simple to find out where YOUR state ballots were printed, if one is so inclined.

Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
With the tentacles of the Deep State infesting almost every nook and cranny of the public service, what makes you think that:

1. Someone didn’t tip the Dem’s off
2. Figured out a way to game the system
3. Especially considering that the public service is overwhelmingly Democrat
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
One thing about it: since elections are considered "essential infrastructure", if there is massive elections fraud, the DHS is either running it or will put a stop to it. I think a lot of people here on the Fire think that the States are in charge when it comes to elections, but Obama put DHS in charge of their security.
Posted By: slumlord Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20

Same here in Montgomery County

I have no idea wtf a chad is or hole punchy thingie is or a fill the bubble ballot.

We were given a popsicle stick to push the buttons.

Electronic machines since 1988 here.

Every road in our county has been paved since 1985.
Posted By: ironbender Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by crshelton

Follow up:

https://grayseconomy.com/2020/11/06/does-president-trump-hold-the-high-watermark/
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
The dems control the election commission in a lot of these areas . The people running and counting have been "Compromised"

Im staying out here on this dirt road tonight drinking whiskey and stewing over this [bleep] .
Posted By: gregintenn Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Huhh?

I push buttons on a machine in order to vote. Unless there is some paper ballot hidden inside this machine, there isn’t any paper involved in the process.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20

Funny as hell.

We have had them as an option for a number of years, 1 machine, 4 booths for
paper, 1 machine that takes your paper ballot.

I have seen the E-vote machine used once.
Nobody wants to use it. 4 or 5 people waiting, they say "The machine is open
if anybody wants" nobody moves.

It wasn't even there Tuesday.

I like paper. I mark it with ink, there is a retrievable, countable record.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

I have no idea wtf a chad is or hole punchy thingie is or a fill the bubble ballot.

Y'all got paved roads?? Sumbitch, I'm a-callin my congressman!
Posted By: Clydesdale Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I still have hope.

Hope and Change are your legacy.
Posted By: okie Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Been voting here for 42 years all on paper ballots with ball point pens....
Posted By: marktheshark Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
This election here in PA in was the first Ive voted in (since '97 in 2 separate counties) that actually had paper ballots that we marked ovals with a pen then personally went over and fed it into what I assume was a scanner that kept the ballot and the screen said thank you for voting. Prior to this we used machines we stood at with a curtain around you that had the ballot on a bluprint sized paper and when you made your selection for each office a red light lit up in the selected box. They also had Straight R and D buttons that lit all boxes of that party when pressed. When done you pushed a big button on bottom marked VOTE and the machine dinged and the selected lights went out. The new paper ballots also did not have a straight party line option.
Posted By: cclarkblues Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by okie
Been voting here for 42 years all on paper ballots with ball point pens....

Started with charcoal on the cave wall but evolved up to paper and pen too.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
There is very little concern about voting in person (except for machine tampering) but it's the paper mail-in ballot that are the big problem, and I pray this is true. And, that real justice could result.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Huhh?

I push buttons on a machine in order to vote. Unless there is some paper ballot hidden inside this machine, there isn’t any paper involved in the process.

Damned if I know. The voting machines I have seen indeed had a paper ballot inserted in them. That was in Oregon IIRC. Here in MT we used a pen like white people. What a miserable clusterphucqk state's rights has made federal elections.
Posted By: wagner Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

Im staying out here on this dirt road tonight drinking whiskey and stewing over this [bleep] .

Rick, if you end up in swmo, giva shout!
Posted By: 5sdad Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20

How do people go about the idiotic practice of voting without going to the polls on election day?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I still have hope.

Me too, EE.

But a Federal Election.

Where the f’k is the DOJ, the FBI, etc? How do you not investigate more ballots than registered voters?
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
The machines we used have a ballot slot and when you make your selection it prints them on the ballot.

Then you put them in the collecting machine and it tallys and stores the ballot
Posted By: jaguartx Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20

No. DHS prints all the LEGAL BALLOTS!!!
Posted By: szihn Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
I have been angry at Trump for not doing anything to drain the swamp
I would be SO HAPPY to be wrong and would publicly eat a large piece of humble pie if this turns out to be true,

https://www.bitchute.com/video/042JUmyrLGW6/
Posted By: Blackheart Re: News is spreading- - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

We vote on paper ballots with a pen and have plenty of dirt roads here.
© 24hourcampfire