Home
Posted By: Huntz The character of the left? - 11/07/20
The obvious answer is they have none.The only way they can win any election is by cheating and lying.They have no morals and their mantra is only the end result counts.The thing is real Americans who love their Country do not buy this BS.They are setting them selves up for a reckoning and when all is said and done will have lost more then they have gained.Its called karma and will bite them in the ass.They are like the school yard bully who can`t understand what just happened when he is laying on the ground and not knowing how he got there.They think everyone is buying their BS,but have no idea how wrong they are.No matter what the results of this election are ,things will change in 2022 to the process we have now.Its up to everybody to make sure this happens.Put pressure on your elected officials to change this process and if they ignore you .Find someone to replace them.We have to think of this as an opportunity to make things right in this great country.JMHO,Huntz
Posted By: irfubar Re: The character of the left? - 11/07/20
Not if they control the vote..... check out California
Oregon has had mail in ballots for decades, and straight democrat governors. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

The time to fix the system was back when it was openly acknowledged there would be cheating, months ago, or even years ago.
Colorado lost to cheating and lying democrats. Now we know why it stays blue.
I remember a few years ago at being amazed our elected leaders allowed Soros to buy the company (Smartmatic) that supplies ballot counters to most of the USA. The other big player in vote tabulating (manipulating) is Dominion. A Canadian company.

wtf
Posted By: jdm953 Re: The character of the left? - 11/07/20
Let me mention the most famous left wing American "Lee Harvey Oswald".
© 24hourcampfire