Home
Posted By: KC Members of the Jury - 11/07/20

Members of the Jury, I submit the following facts for your consideration.

So we were all watching the election results on TV Tuesday night. We go to bed and the conservatives have won the election by a comfortable margin.

Wednesday morning we wake up and the race is neck and neck. What happened? The vote ferry has delivered hundreds of thousand of ballets. They are all in battleground states and they are all Democrat.

These facts cannot be disputed because we all (the entire country) witnessed them as they occurred.

I submit that such a series of events is too extraordinary to have occurred by any other means than corruption.

Is there any doubt in your mind that the Democrats cheated and stole the election?

What are we going to do about it?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Members of the Jury - 11/07/20
No.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Members of the Jury - 11/07/20
I go back to what this gentleman wrote here:

https://monsterhunternation.com/

And I submit that in such a blatant and rampant and obvious conglomeration of elections and voter fraud, that anyone with principles in line with patriotism should reject any outcome where every last bit of fraud isn't investigated, rooted out, and prosecuted, all according to the Rule of Law upon which this nation is based and upon which it was founded.

So, it's still a "We'll see" for me. I am willing to give elected officials and law enforcement agencies an opportunity to pursue a just and honest result to the election, but if they don't pursue it, I will openly reject those elected officials and law enforcement agencies as criminals who have opted to collude with criminals. In short, I will be in open rebellion to any "legal" or "lawful" authority whose authority comes from the Law.

We'll see.
© 24hourcampfire