Home
I didn't even realize Trump spent almost a whole year (out of almost 4 as President) golfing: https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Trump keeps waisting more taxpayer dollars:
TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 284*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $142,000,000**
Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 141 visits. Our last recorded outing was on November 7, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.
Yeah...and the Wench Obama spent 15 times that taking vacations!!
...and still accomplished more in 4 years than Bush + Obama did in 16.

Says more about them than it does him.

KAG
Honey Badger don't give a schidt.....

[Linked Image from img.buzzfeed.com]
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
I didn't even realize Trump spent almost a whole year (out of almost 4 as President) golfing: https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 141 visits. Our last recorded outing was on November 7, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

Thank God he exercise and good health he beat the deadly Chinese virus in 2 days due to his active golf lifestyle
Canada Lefty,

Trudeau is calling for you. Time for his afternoon BJ.
Wonder how much the taxpayers paid to fly Airforce 2 to China, Russia and Ukraine so that the Biden crime family could extort foreign leaders and set up personal money laundering scams?
Another loser on the ignore list...
Is he allowed to play on his own backyard? I think he owns a golf course or two. One he bought from the government.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Go to your safe space soy boy.. dont want your man bun reading something that might offend it lmao...

({})
Maybe had Trump spent those golf days dealing with Covid-19, he might have been re-elected:

Fox News reports:
The U.S. death toll is already more than 232,000, and total confirmed U.S. cases have surpassed 9 million. Those are the highest totals in the world, and new infections are increasing in nearly every state.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-c...s-central-to-trump-biden-election-battle
Add up Barry’s golf trips and get back to us. Ho-mo
Obama golfed

Eisenhour golfed

Obama vacationed in Hawaii
Reagan Santa Barbara
GWB in Texas
Clinton in Martha’s Vineyard

Hey, numbnutz! Our Presidents deserve some R&R

It’s a tough job

Now GFY
Maybe had Trump spent those golf days dealing with Covid-19, he might have been re-elected:

Fox News reports:
The U.S. death toll is already more than 232,000, and total confirmed U.S. cases have surpassed 9 million. Those are the highest totals in the world, and new infections are increasing in nearly every state.

lol you poor dumb sob.. corona virus believer.. check back in 6 months with a corona update..

Fox News reports:

I am curious as to how you think Trump should "deal with COVID."
Must be a sad to have go to another countries website .....
GreggH
142 milliion dollars for the president to golf over a 4 year period, or 100 million dollars for the Obama's to take a vacation to Africa?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/obama-africa-trip-photos/314264/
Guys,,,,
Someone from Canada bitchin about "our "politics,,,,,, crazy
Originally Posted by rong
Guys,,,,

LOL

Fox News reports:

Hey Lefty......If u live in Canada....Stay there idiot....The reasons your boy Joe might be president was because of massive voter fraud, of which more solid and provable evidence of that is coming out.....Of course Trump haters and leftists like u could care less about upholding the rule of law and the US CONSTITUTION.

Since you aren't an American Citizen, I fail to see how you have a dog in this hunt...

Besides being a troll, that is.

Fox News reports:

And what, pray tell is Biden/Cameltoe going to do to with the CHI-NA virus? Waiting.
While Business Insider reported,

President Donald Trump golfed 25 times from the first known death in the US from COVID-19 to Sept. 22.

Over 200,000 Americans have died from COVID-19.

Trump says his administration deserves an A+ in terms of its response to the pandemic.

The US has the highest reported death toll from the virus in the world.

More Americans have died from COVID-19 than all US soldiers killed in battle in wars since 1945 combined.

In the course of roughly seven months, more than 200,000 Americans have died from the novel coronavirus. No other country in the world has more confirmed fatalities from COVID-19 than the US. The US also has the highest number of reported COVID-19 cases of any country: more than 6.8 million.

All presidents take breaks from the job, but Trump spent years criticizing his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, for golfing while serving as commander-in-chief. "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter," Trump tweeted in October 2014....

Trump on the campaign trail in 2016 also said he wouldn't have time to golf if elected. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016.

The president's visits to his properties have also raised ethics concerns in relation to the amount of tax-dollars spent on each trip. Sunday marked Trump's 394th visit to one of his properties and 297th visit to one of his golf clubs as president.

As Trump golfed, people were dying across the country....

Reprints & Permissions
International Editions: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-golfed-25-times-covid-19-spread-killed-over-200000-2020-9

The word is "wasting" you illiterate cockmunch.
All presidents take breaks from the job, but Trump spent years criticizing his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, for golfing while serving as commander-in-chief. "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter," Trump tweeted in October 2014....

Trump on the campaign trail in 2016 also said he wouldn't have time to golf if elected. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016.
Originally Posted by rong
Guys,,,,

We are significant. You don't see us worrying about Canada's, Ecuador's and Lithuania's politics.

Thankfully he was able to elevate our economy, black employment, female employment and Hispanic employment while he was enjoying the links. Obama was more of a "keep 'em on the plantation" kind of president while he was golfing.
Originally Posted by rifletom

Fox News reports:

And what, pray tell is Biden/Cameltoe going to do to with the CHI-NA virus? Waiting.

Best I can tell, the people who were demanding that Trump stay out of state's business during the riots wanted Trump to take a dictatorial stance with COVID.

Fox News reports:

.......And u are an outright LIAR saying that Trump golfed during the virus.....U are the typical liberal bonehead...THE MORE TESTING THAT IS DONE, THE MORE CASES OF COVID THERE WILL BE..Also u leftist scumbag, the individual states and localities within those states have priority in handling the virus,,NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE US....Trump stepped up involving the private sector to manufacture PPE in record time and then distribute as needed and requested....Furthermore clown, the Obama administration depleted our stockpiles of PPE.....Canadian as hole...
He’d gotten twice as much done had the impeachment hoax not taken place.

Agreed!
Trump was worth every dime of that 142mil!

Nothing was wasted. What is waisting? Is that for canuck spelling?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
142 milliion dollars for the president to golf over a 4 year period, or 100 million dollars for the Obama's to take a vacation to Africa?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/obama-africa-trip-photos/314264/

We all agree on budget caps for whoever is in office and for smaller Government. That wasn't my point and I understand yours.

We all agree on budget caps for whoever is in office and for smaller Government. That wasn't my point and I understand yours.
........And I will agree that u are a Trump hating and lying scumbag.
Trump will have to get another 10 terms to catch up to Obamas golf outings. Trump owns the Golf Courses , Obongo used our taxpayer money to pay his fees.

Moochelle rented a 5 star hotel in Spain for 80 of her friends which she flew in for a week. How much do you reckon that cost taxpayers ?

Waisting ?????? He spent January and February fighting BS impeachment charges, You phugging Canuck Dunce.
He was celebrating the nukes about to land on these ignorant dipschidts who think they are above the law
And Obama gave well more than $100 Billion to Iran, without going through the House.....
He’s earned it.

How many pallets of cash did Obama have flown into Iran?

I guess I missed your point. Was it that Trump criticized Obama for golfing then did it himself?
The money spent by USSS is already budgeted, approved.
Meanwhile, in Canaduh...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Trump will have to get another 10 terms to catch up to Obamas golf outings. Trump owns the Golf Courses , Obongo used our taxpayer money to pay his fees.

Moochelle rented a 5 star hotel in Spain for 80 of her friends which she flew in for a week. How much do you reckon that cost taxpayers ?

Waisting ?????? He spent January and February fighting BS impeachment charges, You phugging Canuck Dunce.

PREZACTLY! Not to mention the Fact that Trump donates his Paycheck to Charity!

Wonder how much money the Traitorous Halfican and China Hiden Biden stole when they flew those plane loads of Cash to pay off their Muslim Terrorist buddies ???
Originally Posted by longarm
Meanwhile, in Canaduh...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pretty much tells ya all ya need to know.
Another great thing Trump did was prevent Pelosi from using Air Force planes/personnel to fly home nearly every weekend on the air forces budget.
How about the Obongo Family Vacation to Africa , I think that one cost 200 million. I think it was a wonderful educational experience for them all.

Moosie must miss all them Gubrtmint vacations.

Where was Obama and what was he doing during the Benghazi attack???

Trump did more work that got more positive accomplished for America and Americans on just golf outings alone than Obama ever did from the White House or anywhere else.

Remember you Canadian ASSWIPE - Donald Trump takes $1 per year as his salary and donates the rest.

How's that son of Castro doing as your Prime Minister, ASSWIPE??
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

Agreed!

Thanks for reminding me fellas. Done

And again, you guys must have short memories of this doosh nozzle.......

Hi all!

My Fiance and I recently relocated to the Bay area (from Quebec, Canada) and we're excited about the opportunities ahead of us. I now have the chance to fulfill my plans of working and living in a region that has entrepreneurial flair and is located where I can pursue some of my hunting/fishing passions and other outdoor activities.

I'd like to reach out to other California sportsmen to make new friends, explore and learn of hunting/fishing opportunities and generally get connected to the community.

I'd also like to get involved in some local organizations (SCI, Weatherby Foundation, shooting range etc. ) and I'd appreciate any input/other suggestions you'd have.

Please feel free to PM me or post here. I'd be happy to exchange e-mails and phone numbers through PM.

Thanks and looking forward to speaking with you!

I'm living in Palo Alto and I'm willing to travel around to meet and greet new people from this base.

A few hours drive is possible and I'm also open to weekend trips etc.
This fugking idiot gets dumber every time he post. Please don’t breed the world has enough stupid people and your genetics have dumbfugk all over them. Go back to Canada you piece of shc!!t
Don’t lump all Canadians in with that fool.
Apparently DJT was playing stroke play with Flave at The Blue Monster. $5 Nassau. Flave inadvertently ground his club in a trap - 2 stroke penalty. DJT gave him a pardon and made him Secretary of the Interior. How in the hell do you think we got wolves delisted? Golf is a very important game in today's business world.
That buys a trip to IGNORE town! Freakin' idiot.
© 24hourcampfire