Home
Posted By: Spanokopitas Disaster - 11/07/20

Happened. Let us look to the future and not whine about a "stolen election". We don't need another four years of a Clinton clone bemoaning how the election was stolen.

On to 2024. Who will the Republicans run against President Harris? Right now I would say Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, or, as a longshot, Tucker Carlson. Why not Pence? He would be a good choice but he has too much Trump baggage. Trump himself? I don't think so.

Trump did more good in four years than most presidents do in eight. We should be grateful and honor him whenever we can.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Disaster - 11/07/20
So there will be no election fraud in 2024?
Posted By: jimone Re: Disaster - 11/07/20
Kelly Ann Conway.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Disaster - 11/07/20
maybe its not over yet.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Disaster - 11/07/20
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Happened. Let us look to the future and not whine about a "stolen election". We don't need another four years of a Clinton clone bemoaning how the election was stolen.

On to 2024. Who will the Republicans run against President Harris? Right now I would say Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, or, as a longshot, Tucker Carlson. Why not Pence? He would be a good choice but he has too much Trump baggage. Trump himself? I don't think so.

Trump did more good in four years than most presidents do in eight. We should be grateful and honor him whenever we can.

Agreed.

Question: What will Trump do now? A lot people, those who like him and those who hate him, pay a lot of attention to what he says. And he's a multi billionaire. Does anyone think he will just go quietly into the night?

I think he can have a good role in drawing everyone's attention to stupid and evil Democrat initiatives, such as paying the Mullahs billions of dollars. Maybe he could even start an alternative to FaceBook and Twitter, one without the left-wing censorship.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Ummm news flash.... the electorate hasn't called the election
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
“SpankAwayPenis” thinks it is a disaster ! No chit!
Posted By: GeoW Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Unless the current goat roping is rectified, there will be no more elections until after the war.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
President Trump is still winning. He has won 4 more years thank God!
Posted By: rockdoc Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Dan Crenshaw. Has served his country with distinction and continues to do so.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Two members from the Demonrat West Coast, Spanky and Indy, think there should be no complaining like Clinton has done. That's why Republicans have to work so hard to be heard and win.

Unlike 2016, which Clinton claims was stolen, 2020 was/is stolen from Trump. Until every complaint and allegation of election fraud is resolved, this election is not over. Don't let it go.

Kristi Noel for 2024, and the Republicans had better learn to cheat, or ensure the Demonrats cannot cheat enough to steal the election.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Pat85

With these Bolsheviks, there may be no election at all!
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Noem/Carlson , Noem/Desantis
Posted By: kingston Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Spanky, Go Fück Yourself.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Two members from the Demonrat West Coast, Spanky and Indy, think there should be no complaining like Clinton has done. That's why Republicans have to work so hard to be heard and win.

Unlike 2016, which Clinton claims was stolen, 2020 was/is stolen from Trump. Until every complaint and allegation of election fraud is resolved, this election is not over. Don't let it go.

Kristi Noel for 2024, and the Republicans had better learn to cheat, or ensure the Demonrats cannot cheat enough to steal the election.

Thank you our fine Canook friend.... smile
Posted By: skeen Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by rockdoc

Excellent choice from down under.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

It will be interesting to see what, if any, role Trump will play in Politics over the next four years. There is some who think he may start a Conservative media outlet or buy one.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
I'm not giving up on Trump. If the massive elections fraud is allowed to stand, it won't matter who "we" run in the future. Get that through your thick [bleep] skulls.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Yep, they cheated fair and square. Are you fuggin serious?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Crenshaw is a cuckservative. He's been talking all day in an attempt to calm people down about the theft of the election.

With a little practice he could be the next Karl Rove.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I'm not giving up on Trump. If the massive elections fraud is allowed to stand, it won't matter who "we" run in the future. Get that through your thick [bleep] skulls.

a-MEN!

*Bristoe continues to beat his head against the wall after moving to an area where the drywall hasn't been pulverized into talcum powder*
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
they stole this election plain sight. how does anyone think we have a real election again? seriously are you stupid?? you must be bestowing a certain level of honesty on them
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
2024 the Republicans will run a career politician with a Harvard law degree that talks and acts presidential. The campfire nitwits will swooning.
Posted By: efw Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by AB2506

+1 to all this

2024 is a complete nonissue and there is no point discussing it if this fraud stuff isn’t cleared up.

I am deeply disappointed and distressed at the outcome of the election but as I previously stated I am not at all surprised. Anyone of open mind might have come to the same conclusion.

Look to the future, not the past. Nothing anyone here whining or doing is going to make a shred of difference. Stop bitching about a lost election and get on board selecting the most Conservative candidate who can beat president Harris in 2024.

Right now I'm saying Ted Cruz or Tom Cotton. Notice I said, "Right now". I reserve the right to change my prediction before the next Presidential campaign.

Let the insults now fly, like President Trump I am used to them.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Where have you been? I own you ten bucks.

You sent me the sawbuck, thanks. I used it to buy a cheap cigar.

You pumping Palin to defeat President Harris/
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Go Palin!
Posted By: kingston Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Spanky races off to the future, never mind the present.

I really mean it, go fück yourself.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by kingston
Spanky races off to the future, never mind the present.

I really mean it, go fück yourself.

Alright!

Whats the plan?!?!
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
President Trump is still winning. He has won 4 more years thank God! Biden will never be president and the ho will not either.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
The Ho smile Speed knees! 🤣
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
This is like losing a game against an inferior team because of bribed referees. Then the coach says "stop being babies, play better and win the next game," when the same referees are scheduled for the next game.
Posted By: Broffesor11 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Running against a woman against a woman would be the hardest thing the GOP will ever have to face in the future, Now running against a black woman would be disastrous. She would definitely win.
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

Running against a woman against a woman would be the hardest thing the GOP will ever have to face in the future, Now running against a black woman would be disastrous. She would definitely win.

This is the sad truth of it all. Far too many voters use their emotions to vote. They use their mis-concieved MSM and FaceBook derived perceptions. They are so intuned to their electronics that nothing else matters. Thie election was influenced, in a far wider capacity than we can ever realize, due to these electronic avenues. This is the way of the future...somethings have to change in the GOPs approach to collect the younger vote.

Just my observation from working with a broad and collective group of backgrounds and ages.
Posted By: LoadClear Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Go Palin!

I'd rather have a conservative.
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Nikki Haley, how about that?
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by LoadClear

Go Palin!

I'd rather not have a bleeder in the white house.
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This is like losing a game against an inferior team because of bribed referees. Then the coach says "stop being babies, play better and win the next game," when the same referees are scheduled for the next game.

Exactly.

The refs need to be in jail and we need a system that ensures the election can't be stolen.

Otherwise, there will be perpetual trouble in River City.
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
The Republicans will win back The House in 2022.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
people here have the battered wife syndrome picking servants of israel like cruz cotton and the skinny ugly hindu street shi tter haley. when will people figure out it is impossible to have MAGA when you bow to the israelis. the govt loves diverting attention from robbing the people erecting a police state and enriching billionaires spending trillions on wars for israel. US govt make idiots think that their enemy is a goat herder in iraq or afghan in a mud hut who can barely feed his family is gonna invade the US. now they are making China the newest enemy cause Russia being the enemy is starting to wear off. the mortal enemies of the US ARE HERE not overseas. but mike plumpeo did say to watch out for this afghan in the pic. he is preparing to invade the US

Attached picture EKCAbdWUwAAZ_z1.jpg
Attached picture e569a31a8dacef35cc7fb717ee6fced2.jpg
Attached picture download-2020-10-23T131415.963.jpeg
Attached picture GettyImages-1186008884-1577213613.jpg
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Bunch of puzzies. Can’t even wait for the real results before declaring defeat and handing the country over to communism. We CANNOT let this happen. 2024-2524 wont fugging matter if we let these communists take over the nation. Only a complete fool doesn't realize this. Or a coward who doesn't want to admit it, thus having to face the fact that they won’t lift a finger to save their nation or the future of their children. Trump has not lost. The media are PROJECTING that he has. Shocking, I know. The commie mouthpieces spewing commie talking points. I can see where y’all might have been taken in by that.<sarc>
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Crenshaw is a cuckservative. He's been talking all day in an attempt to calm people down about the theft of the election.

The problem with running for the highest office of this land is if you aren't independently wealthy you are going to be owned by someone.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe

crenshaw the cyclops is another servant of israel. some people here love to pick traitors. look at trump went insane a month before the election spending billions to get arab countries to sign a peace deal with israel who they were never at war with. while israel signing "peace" they are bombing 4 states. that was done so quickly by the mossad agent kosher kushner in case trump lost.
do you think the tens of millions of coal miners people in the rust belt those who wanted a wall and mass deportations the trillion dollar infrastructure projects who voted for trump give a f#ck about israeli peace deals with the arabs? trump stabbed those voters in the back
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
I figure election fraud has been going on at least since the first Obama election ,
How else could a POS like that got elected ?
Again after a nothing term , other than fuggin is .
Kenneth
Posted By: BobMt Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
I figure election fraud has been going on at least since the first Obama election ,
Kenneth

election fraud has probably been going on since voting started........the question is why haven't the repugs done anything about it.

they have been in power more than enough times to take care of it......bob

I thought we had $10 riding on Biden not making it all the way to the election? Turns out that he did a better job than some on here said he would do.

Palin is warming the bench. There will be quite a story when the reasons why comes out. She will be back.

It will take a woman to defeat President Harris and it will take a good one to do that. I don’t know who that will be, but right now Gov. Kristi Noem is on my TV about 40 times a day. Makes me wonder.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
President Trump is still winning. He has won 4 more years thank God! Biden will never be president and the ho will not either.

If this is not fixed and kamala gets the White house Donald Trump has the opportunity to become a real Statesman and advisor. Jimmy Carter was a better Statesman than he was a president. Personally I like NIkki Haley but Ted Cruz would be a great choice. There are a number of good choices. The key is we have to be on one team or all of America will look like California.

kwg

Kingston---Brilliant contribution to a serious discussion. Exhibits a complete lack of intelligence, education, and proper up bringing.

Anyone that stupid should just shutup rather than advertise.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I thought we had $10 riding on Biden not making it all the way to the election? Turns out that he did a better job than some on here said he would do.

Palin is warming the bench. There will be quite a story when the reasons why comes out. She will be back.

It will take a woman to defeat President Harris and it will take a good one to do that. I don’t know who that will be, but right now Gov. Kristi Noem is on my TV about 40 times a day. Makes me wonder.

I'll be glad to take another $10.00 but I honestly don't remember finalizing the bet and don't feel like scrolling back through all my brilliant posts to find out. Your are a gentleman and a scholar.

It's very cool that she is now black. When she was elected to the senate, she was widely touted by the AP and others as the first Indian American women elected.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
people here have the battered wife syndrome picking servants of israel like cruz cotton and the skinny ugly hindu street shi tter haley. when will people figure out it is impossible to have MAGA when you bow to the israelis. the govt loves diverting attention from robbing the people erecting a police state and enriching billionaires spending trillions on wars for israel. US govt make idiots think that their enemy is a goat herder in iraq or afghan in a mud hut who can barely feed his family is gonna invade the US. now they are making China the newest enemy cause Russia being the enemy is starting to wear off. the mortal enemies of the US ARE HERE not overseas. but mike plumpeo did say to watch out for this afghan in the pic. he is preparing to invade the US

In Democratic systems one must pay careful attention to what is being passed in legislature during crisis (US Congress for the USA). Common diversions are Pro-Life/Pro-Choice, Gun Control, Race tensions,.....Many times localized crisis serve as smokescreen for unpopular laws to be passed.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Pat85

Of course. Just like it happens all over the world. Hell, Saddam Hussein was repetitively elected. Many dictators in totalitarian states are repetitively elected.
Posted By: rte Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
I'm not buying it old man.
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

Essentially two party state needs two divided populations. Meaningless slogans like 'Audacity or Hope' or 'Make America Great Again' also help motivate supporters. Note 'Make America Prosperous Again' was not chosen last time because it would not be controversial and able be divide the electorate. The 'Fake News' concept was a form of media censorship designed to make target audience listen to certain news and commentaries. A stroke of genius from current administration, but for listeners lack of objective information to make correct conclusions.
Posted By: rte Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Dumb-ass.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

. So the democrats will play fair in 2024? Do you realize Biden admits to the largest voter fraud organization in American history before the election? The Pennsylvania attorney general said on October 31st that trump cannot win once all the ballots are counted. I know you mean well, but dude you fundamentally misunderstand the enemy we face.

Posted By: Anaconda Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Let us look to the future and not whine about a "stolen election".

If we (conservatives) just roll over and accept this, then I agree we can forget about 2024 and beyond, it will just be more of the same nonsense.

On the other hand, I am not planning to do anything that will get me thrown in jail or shot.

First, we need to support efforts to expose the fraud.
Even if the election of Biden stands, we need to keep talking about election fraud

For the next few years, we (the conservatives) need to question these elections results at every opportunity.
Consistently refer to Biden as illegitimate, and calmly say “The democrats cheated”.
Talk about it as if everyone knows it is an established fact.

If enough people do this, It will slowly become established fact, even to some democrats

If we keep the Senate and the high courts, they can’t do too much damage.
If the country goes into 2024 with half or more of the voters realizing that the democrats cheated, the republicans will win in a landslide
Take home message for Republican leadership from this election is that sqeezing populace for every Republican vote will not be enough in the future at least in Presidential elections. The only antidote to 'stolen election', so called is the expansion of Republican electorate by stealing it from Democrats and Independents. This is what RINO politicians have been trying to do for some time.
Or we could follow the law. Its amazing how many are too gullible and lazy to look at what the law and the challenges actually say. TV watchers just blindly accept what they are fed.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Trump hasn't lost yet.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
In the 1800s the Republicans were stealing elections as in the 1876 Hayes/Tilden race. The Democrats have learned from their bitter loss in 2016 and came up with a brilliant plan. And told their people not to worry if Trump was ahead on election night because they would locate enough votes. These votes are stolen in jurisdictions where it is impossible to stop the stealing until those votes are irretrievably mixed in with the good votes. It is now impossible to remove the stolen votes from the count. This would be akin to removing piss from a swimming pool. This plan will work from now on. We have had it. We have been outsmarted. Give the devil his due, they are smart and vicious. They control the large population centers. Wyoming and Nebraska et al don't matter.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump hasn't lost yet.
Yes he has
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by Hastings
In the 1800s the Republicans were stealing elections as in the 1876 Hayes/Tilden race. The Democrats have learned from their bitter loss in 2016 and came up with a brilliant plan. And told their people not to worry if Trump was ahead on election night because they would locate enough votes. These votes are stolen in jurisdictions where it is impossible to stop the stealing until those votes are irretrievably mixed in with the good votes. It is now impossible to remove the stolen votes from the count. This would be akin to removing piss from a swimming pool. This plan will work from now on. We have had it. We have been outsmarted. Give the devil his due, they are smart and vicious. They control the large population centers. Wyoming and Nebraska et al don't matter.

WTF? You are already on your knees with your bib on?? What a good slave. I hope you learn to fully enjoy it.
Posted By: RicG Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by GeoW
Unless the current goat roping is rectified, there will be no more elections until after the war.

This ^^^ 1,000,000 %
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Go Palin!

Gov. Nikki Haley and Gov. Kristi Noem in 2024.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Go Palin!

Gov. Nikki Haley and Gov. Kristi Noem in 2024.

you have a hard on for wanting a woman to be in charge...you wear spiked collars with a leash....rubber ball in the mouth...maybe just a rubber?....bob
Posted By: deflave Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Spano,

If you want to demonstrate a "disaster," snap a couple pics of that squid you got growing between your legs.

LOL

You fat old bitch.

LOL
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by deflave

Spano,

If you want to demonstrate a "disaster," snap a couple pics of that squid you got growing between your legs.

LOL

You fat old bitch.

LOL

Hahaha. TFF.,

Spano just proved he's one stupid asswhole.

Anyone with half a brain knows you only put socialists in charge one time. From then on, they do it themselves with little things like NSA's, FBI's, C_A's, DOJ's, Armys, Navys, .....

Spano, go ask them about that in Venezuela, Cuba, China or Russia.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
“SpongeyPussAzz” says it’s a disaster!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Originally Posted by RicG
Originally Posted by GeoW

This ^^^ 1,000,000 %

This is where I'm at too.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Disaster - 11/08/20

Spano, you'll never be another Gus.

Were you naturally this stupid or did you have to use drugs?
Posted By: Batchief909 Re: Disaster - 11/08/20
Just a question......why aren't we burning schit down and looting?? Isn't that the norm??

Oh boy.

A registered retard wants to talk politics.

LOL

WTF? You are already on your knees with your bib on?? What a good slave. I hope you learn to fully enjoy it.

He's a self proclaimed democrat.
He's a self proclaimed democrat.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump hasn't lost yet.
Yes he has
Did I say something not true? As for being a Democrat, I am thinking about getting out. But in our state the state and local Republicans are not for me. About half or more are slimy crooks. Ever hear of David Vitter or Bobby Jindal?
Did I say something not true? As for being a Democrat, I am thinking about getting out. But in our state the state and local Republicans are not for me. About half or more are slimy crooks. Ever hear of David Vitter or Bobby Jindal?

You're a democrat.

What more is there to say?

You're a democrat.

What more is there to say?

Hey cut him some slack... his grandaddy was a Democrat so he is to ..bygolly
A clue for Hasting... the vast majority of politicians are slime balls.... every Dem candidate good or bad is loyal to the party....
Hasting just turn your guns in now... and obey your new masters
There are a few million retards in Wisconsin, Minnesoduh, and Pennsylvania that vote straight D "except for Trump."

Thanks, retards.

Posted By: kingston Re: Disaster - 11/09/20

Kingston---Brilliant contribution to a serious discussion. Exhibits a complete lack of intelligence, education, and proper up bringing.

Anyone that stupid should just shutup rather than advertise.

Spot on fücktard.

Don't you have a vineyard to pretend to run.

Be run off, you did that well.
Posted By: kingston Re: Disaster - 11/09/20
BTW: Upbringing is one word.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Disaster - 11/09/20
Originally Posted by kingston
BTW: Upbringing is one word.

Thanks, I'll tell my proofreader.
© 24hourcampfire