Home
Fox Just cut away from Kayleigh McEnany speaking about Trumps plans on fighting election fraud because she wasn't giving any evidence right away of evidence of election fraud...

What about all the airtime they gave to the DEMs on the Russian Collusion BS and impeachment crap? Where was the concrete evidence then?
They have gone to the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step away from Fox news.
More and more will jump the ship as it continues to list more and eventually sink.
Originally Posted by boatammo
They have gone to the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently so...
Trump and everything concerning him is now blacked out from the TV media.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Step away from Fox news.

I did a few days ago. Newsmax only.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Fox Just cut away from Kayleigh McEnany speaking about Trumps plans on fighting election fraud because she wasn't giving any evidence right away of evidence of election fraud...

What about all the airtime they gave to the DEMs on the Russian Collusion BS and impeachment crap? Where was the concrete evidence then?

Who still watches FAUX? Only Libtards.
Even back when Fox News was under different ownership, they were Left-Wing Light. Now they are worse. Watch any mainstream news at your own peril. It will turn your brains to mush.
The media and liberals keep asking for evidence, meanwhile they’re dismissing everything resembling Evidence. The ballots are the evidence, voting machines are evidence, What the states did to receive ballots is evidence, the reports from polls to the media is evidence, videos of the polling locations are evidence. Then on top of the evidence, there’s testimony from poll workers and postal workers. What do they think evidence is supposed to look like?

We can use all this evidence to discover fraud. What is so difficult about that?
One American News Network.

I’ve quit them like I quit football. Done with the filth.
the reason CNN PMSMBC FUX news and the others do not care about losing millions cause they make billions on stupid whites watching their groid heroes running around on an NFL field. all the fire and brimstone speeches about screw the NFL the viewership is only down 10% and that was a month ago I bet it is down 8% or less now
I dont watch sports, havent for decades.
Really dont watch TV either.
Just use it for music and hunting vids....Roku
I'd like to see Mike Lyndell pull all his advertising away from Fox. Send those big bucks to Newsmax or OAN.

Curious what Tucker thinks about this turn of events and if he'll address it.
Fox is a no go zone.
Newsmax and OAN for me
Done with fox-- another MSM
Thankful that those here represent a miniscule (and in ten years or less, extinct) part of the electorate. If Fox news is too liberal, then you've gone full retard. You people are deranged.
Deleted fox and drudge apps on phone
Fox numbers are down. Whatever you do don't go back to them. We have to send a message with our collective wallets.

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1325931992421072897
Dang if I can understand them. They are stomping all over their "base". Liberals already have MSNBC, CNN, NPR, the networks, etc. Who do they think is going to watch them?
Originally Posted by Eric308
Thankful that those here represent a miniscule (and in ten years or less, extinct) part of the electorate. If Fox news is too liberal, then you've gone full retard. You people are deranged.

Norah O’Donnell has a bigger man card than you .
One America News
...If Fox news is too liberal, then you've gone full retard...

This. Tucker Carlson alone is worth sticking with Fox.
Rumor on the street Fox News ratings tanked on Saturday they fell behind CNN..
Fox finished third behind CNN and MSNBC on Friday night with a mere 2.26 million viewers.

You would know about going full retard..
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Fox finished third behind CNN and MSNBC on Friday night with a mere 2.26 million viewers.

But but eric308 said that would never happen????
Trump could drive a stake through Fox's heart by pointing out how disrespectful they were to Kayleigh.... I think she is the most respected / (feared by wingnut press) press secretary ever.... together they could really boost OANN and Newsmax
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Even back when Fox News was under different ownership, they were Left-Wing Light. Now they are worse. Watch any mainstream news at your own peril. It will turn your brains to mush.

Or, sicken the viewer.
Im gonna call some advertisers on fox and complain that Fox dont support BLM . Play commie games win commie prizes.
Wow, stick a fork in Fox they cut away from this... they are done...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...r/15398340/gonew/1/kayley-mcenany#UNREAD
Fox is just as fake as any of the others .
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ous-democracy-anything-he-could-ever-say
So sorry FOX didn't broadcast only what you wanted to hear. But had the bad taste to stick with facts and the truth. So go to Newsmax, they tailor the narrative for the those that want affirmation not factual information.
Originally Posted by benquick
So sorry FOX didn't broadcast only what you wanted to hear. But had the bad taste to stick with facts and the truth. So go to Newsmax, they tailor the narrative for the those that want affirmation not factual information.

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
That's nuthin, I just cut away from fox, permanently.
The very first time I heard Fox news I coined the term "FOX In The Henhouse."
It seemed obvious that they were the establishment shill of the right hand of the left/right paradigm.
It was a conservative veneer over rotten wood that was owned by a dirt bag.
I came home from the rifle range and put on "The Five" on Fox. Nobody was slamming Juan Williams like they used to. They actually seemed to be cozying up to him. Trying to save their 6-figure jobs, I guess. Boy, how quickly people can change.
We will continue to watch Tucker until Fox fires him. We will be watching Newsmax from now on, unless our cable provider ever gets OAN.
Fug Fox! mad

Oh now Fox News is fair balanced got it.. get on your moped and go crash into wall. Oh don’t wear a helmet either..
At best, FOX was neocon central. Going from neocon to fully left is not that big of a step...
The only thing i watch that they put out is Varney and co. on fox buss channel.

Tucker as long as he is on.

The rest are dead to me.
Even Fox knows Trumps giner is sore and he needs to concede and move on...................

Time for Don to man up
Past time for you to fuck off.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The only thing i watch that they put out is Varney and co. on fox buss channel.

Tucker as long as he is on.

The rest are dead to me.

You support them with your cable subscription whether watch them or not
+1
Originally Posted by mathman
Past time for you to fuck off.

Now!

We are friends.............
I don't have cable or Direct tv or dish.

I watch these shows on line.
I don't blame FOX for cutting away from bullshit Barbie...being a paid liar isn't all its cracked up to be.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Trump could drive a stake through Fox's heart by pointing out how disrespectful they were to Kayleigh.... I think she is the most respected / (feared by wingnut press) press secretary ever.... together they could really boost OANN and Newsmax

That chick kicks azz.
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I don't blame FOX for cutting away from bullshit Barbie...being a paid liar isn't all its cracked up to be.

You sound like an expert on being a paid liar.

That station is full of closet communist dhims on anymore, And they keep bringing on more. I refuse to watch it. Tucker, and that's it.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

You sound like a welfare case...

Another leftist troll that got a surge of testosterone and thinks his balls have dropped.......... hahahahahhahahaa

You missed the point entirely moron. They said Kayleigh was providing no evidence, but they cut her off before the lawyers on stage with her could provide the evidence. They keep asking for the evidence, and when it is provided, they ignore it and say their is no evidence. I guess when it goes to the Supreme Court and the Justices hand Biden and these corrupt cities an absolute arse kicking, then people like you and the MSM might start listening, but I doubt it. You're just a damn communist shrill like the rest of the braindead DEMS...
https://www.newsmax.com/

Better than Fox News........

You've mastered Dumphuckery.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Another leftist troll that got a surge of testosterone and thinks his balls have dropped.......... hahahahahhahahaa

Get some new material...you're a broken [bleep] record.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Funny thing is Buzz just can't stay away .... he lurks in the shadows like the fat kid at the school dance... hahahhahhaha

Dumphuckery is about the only job bullshit Barbie will have in another couple months...hopefully she's better at that than press secretary.
Yes, we may appear that way to lieberal demoncraps from the pit of Hell, as are you, but the real truth is we win in the end and you will spend eternity suffering horribly. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by RickyD
Yes, we may appear that way to lieberal demoncraps from the pit of Hell, as are you, but the real truth is we win in the end and you will spend eternity suffering horribly. Enjoy!

The good lord works in mysterious ways...wonder why he chose to kick the bible beaters so squarely in the sack November 3?

The good lord works in mysterious ways...wonder why he chose to kick the bible beaters so squarely in the sack November 3?

angry little man syndrome.

Jesus took 10 inches off b uzzy's height so now hates the Bible lol
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

You sound like a welfare case...

That was so funny.
We found the only Democrat in Wyoming.
I think OAN is what to watch now.
FOX is dead. Their daily ratings are cratering.
It's not a slow decline, the numbers are falling off a cliff.
Originally Posted by Anaconda
FOX is dead. Their daily ratings are cratering.
It's not a slow decline, the numbers are falling off a cliff.

They have no integrity anymore, They suspended judge Jeanine again.

James 4:14

“....whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.”

Despite our worldly desires, His will be done. We’d rather have someone that supports Christian values in the WH. If there isn’t, however, He’s still in control.

As we head into Revelations, the world’s evil will be more and more prevalent. Hearts of even good people will be hardened. Hopefully this will dawn on you as what is written unfolds and you will ask for forgiveness..
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That station is full of closet communist dhims on anymore, And they keep bringing on more. I refuse to watch it. Tucker, and that's it.

Your world was small to begin with and the walls just keep getting closer and closer.....................Yes?

A true POS shows up...

Others are just trolls.

You are a legitimate POS.

The MSM is an arm of the Bolsheviks.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump and everything concerning him is now blacked out from the TV media.

Twitter has blocked every one of his Tweets since the MSM called the election for Biden, under the pretext that he was "promoting false or misleading information."
Originally Posted by 270jrk
The media and liberals keep asking for evidence, meanwhile they’re dismissing everything resembling Evidence. The ballots are the evidence, voting machines are evidence, What the states did to receive ballots is evidence, the reports from polls to the media is evidence, videos of the polling locations are evidence. Then on top of the evidence, there’s testimony from poll workers and postal workers. What do they think evidence is supposed to look like?

We can use all this evidence to discover fraud. What is so difficult about that?

It's a Bolshevik tactic to pretend that words (like evidence) don't mean what they have always meant. It's part of their gaslighting ploy. Classic Bolshevism.
Originally Posted by OldHat
Fox numbers are down. Whatever you do don't go back to them. We have to send a message with our collective wallets.

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1325931992421072897

"... below CNN and MSNBC." Bwahahahaha! Now that's bad. Good!
Originally Posted by pal
...If Fox news is too liberal, then you've gone full retard...

This. Tucker Carlson alone is worth sticking with Fox.

Catch him on YouTube right after the show finishes airing on Fox. Don't give Fox your viewership.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Stophel
At best, FOX was neocon central. Going from neocon to fully left is not that big of a step...

True, with the exception of Tucker.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Get some new material...you're a broken [bleep] record.

If it were taken deeper....you’d really be lost!
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'd like to see Mike Lyndell pull all his advertising away from Fox. Send those big bucks to Newsmax or OAN. .
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I like watching those two BECAUSE there's no "My Pillow Chit" ads on every fifteen seconds that last for five minutes at a freakin'g time.... mad
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'd like to see Mike Lyndell pull all his advertising away from Fox. Send those big bucks to Newsmax or OAN. .
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I like watching those two BECAUSE there's no "My Pillow Chit" ads on every fifteen seconds that last for five minutes at a freakin'g time.... mad

Yeah, just a geriatric Joe Namath every ten minutes selling something about Medicare.
Fox news will soon be down in the ditch like CNN. I quit watching them when One American News came on.

Dumphuckery is about the only job bullshit Barbie will have in another couple months...hopefully she's better at that than press secretary.

Thanks for backing up my point.
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Your world was small to begin with and the walls just keep getting closer and closer.....................Yes?

Unlike your, which takes place completely in mum's basement.

You ignorant turd.

LMAO.

Hey Buzz, how much did that Biden vote get you in Wyoming?

Are leftist’s deaths due to hunting accidents part of the Good Lord’s mysterious ways?

Let’s hope so.
Originally Posted by kroo88

Hey Buzz, how much did that Biden vote get you in Wyoming?

Are leftist’s deaths due to hunting accidents part of the Good Lord’s mysterious ways?

Let’s hope so.

Guys Buzz is getting rich off the system..... at least he sold out for a large sum.... hell, CowboyTim sold out for an extra $10 hr... pos all
Apparently, a whole slew of networks did the exact same thing: Link To Video

Start watching at 3:00.
© 24hourcampfire