Home
Our resident leftist have been very active lately. They seem to be taking a victory lap. Unfortunately it usually devolves into name calling. So I would like to offer a challenge and see if we can rise above the discourse.
Tucker Carlson has become a clear voice for many on the right. Being a professional orator he can communicate in a clear and concise manner. I know many leftist like and trust their chosen news sources, I would like to invite them to watch Tucker, consider what he says and lets have a conversation.
This latest episodes represents what many of us are feeling. So this is a chance for meaningful discussion.
Tonight's episode link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ki6S-WsKU&ab_channel=FoxNews
I'll make a challenge like that one,....*ahem*,..cough-cough

A challenge to our resident dung beetles. Roll that lump of schitt around until it turns into a steel ball bearing.
Bristoe,
You have a way with words and seeing the truth.... wink
Tucker needs to go find a job with a credible news outlet.
I suspect when his contract runs out and Fox can only offer him half of what he was making due to declining viewership and add rates he will bail
Good choice on Tucker, irfubar.
Thanks Dirt. Even if our resident leftist just picked one topic Tucker discussed I would truly try and have a civil discussion.
It’s going to be very difficult for any left of center individual to listen to TC without tearing out their eyeballs and ripping off their ear piercings.

Me, just this afternoon had to lose my shît at Jake Trapper telling his viewers and mostly us, that the President and his followers need to accept the mandate and start moving past this stolen election rhetoric.

Are you fûck’n kidding me? After 4 years of the Leftist media supercharging their diluted and misguided spawns of syphilis infected whores, who cried buckets of tears, while calls for impeachment, collusion, theft, rape, bigotry, racism, and everything else they imagined to salvage any shîtty little excuse of the huge loss for Hillary and them.

Give me a fûck’n break...They can sit on their dil-dos and wait for the DOJ to peel the onion and maybe, just maybe, they will once again find tears rolling down their fück’n faces.

Eat shît all you losers from 2016!

Beav out 🖕🏾😎🖕🏾
Hell Beav it was worse than that , they are openly calling for retribution against Trump supporters!

Once they get the guns they can send us to re-education camps....
PS

All you sad fûcks of an excuse for a human being only have one good reason for acting the way you do about America.

You must have been skull fûcked stupid by your moms boyfriend when you were young.

😎
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hell Beav it was worse than that , they are openly calling for retribution against Trump supporters!

Once they get the guns they can send us to re-education camps....

I’ll give them my guns, happily....Muzzle first. 😎
Great idea
Good luck
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It’s going to be very difficult for any left of center individual to listen to TC without tearing out their eyeballs and ripping off their ear piercings.

Me, just this afternoon had to lose my shît at Jake Trapper telling his viewers and mostly us, that the President and his followers need to accept the mandate and start moving past this stolen election rhetoric.

Are you fûck’n kidding me? After 4 years of the Leftist media supercharging their diluted and misguided spawns of syphilis infected whores, who cried buckets of tears, while calls for impeachment, collusion, theft, rape, bigotry, racism, and everything else they imagined to salvage any shîtty little excuse of the huge loss for Hillary and them.

Give me a fûck’n break...They can sit on their dil-dos and wait for the DOJ to peel the onion and maybe, just maybe, they will once again find tears rolling down their fück’n faces.

Eat shît all you losers from 2016!

Beav out 🖕🏾😎🖕🏾

Beav I just read this out loud for wifey she is rolling on the ground laughing.... you have a way with words my friend....
But I think you may have scared our leftist friends away.... frown
Originally Posted by Higginez

Higgy, your vid has an error....The Left has found you, brother. RUN! 😜😎
I'll grab my bug out bag!
Tryin to embed the video.

Youtube is probably fact checking it.
I'll grab my bug out bag!

Nowhere to hide in your local, Hig.....
Nice knowing ya...... so sad frown
You can do what you want, I’m not gonna waste my time trying to polish any turds.
Thanks Dirt. Even if our resident leftist just picked one topic Tucker discussed I would truly try and have a civil discussion.

It will NEVER happen here.

Hell, even us on the RIGHT can't get along for a puppy thread.
Glad to make someone smile...

I think my dog has become a liberal. He now thinks he should only eat Free Range Chicken....WTF

😜😎
I'll run to Red Arizona!

I mean Red Nevada!
Glad to make someone smile...

I think my dog has become a liberal. He now thinks he should only eat Free Range Chicken....WTF

😜😎

When he starts in on dessert coffee ... shoot him between the eyes!
I'll run to Red Arizona!

I mean Red Nevada!

Have room in the bunker in RED Montana.....
I'll run to Red Arizona!

I mean Red Nevada!

Laffin...🤣😎
Headed that way Thursday to work on my tan.
Don't forget to ditch the license plate at the border

By a thread. Sadly, MT will soon be the next Colorado.
I'll run to Red Arizona!

I mean Red Nevada!

Not much room...But Hig can come, only because he can stunt shoot better than you and me.

Important skills are, well, important.

😬😎
Originally Posted by duck911

Congrats, our first resident lefty.... which Tucker topic would you like to discuss....oh and welcome... smile
I'll run to Red Arizona!

I mean Red Nevada!

Not much room...But Hig can come, only because he can stunt shoot better than you and me.

Important skills are, well, important.

😬😎

He is probably sober
Don't forget to ditch the license plate at the border

Tried it.

No worky.

Had dealer plates on in 2017 and had two occasions of folks recognizing the dealership!

Damn Californians!
You're more patient than me. I don't want to talk with the pricks anymore. It's a total waste of my time. I truly hate the MFr's right down to the blackest depths of my soul.

Congrats, our first resident lefty.... which Tucker topic would you like to discuss....oh and welcome... smile

I guess the caller got stage fright and hung up... our lines are open....

GMAFB. While you love to mix chit up with me, you know I am no leftist.

I am as LEFT as you are flaming homosexual.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You're more patient than me. I don't want to talk with the pricks anymore. It's a total waste of my time. I truly hate the MFr's right down to the blackest depths of my soul.

Hi Blacheart, mister king of the Adirondacks, I am trying to do a public service.... at great personal expense I might ad
Here’s a little truth serum for some.

When you don’t see many rednecks wearing plate armor, wearing camo or OD green and openly displaying AR’s and thigh holstered pistols on the street, but rather wearing normal, everyday, casual jeans, shirts with metropolitan vest, coats and jackets that fit into the area and environment.

You’ll know the game has just started.

😎

GMAFB. While you love to mix chit up with me, you know I am no leftist.

I am as LEFT as you are flaming homosexual.

Homosexuality is censored on this channel..... care to talk about election fraud?
Guess I better fact check that flaming homo thing before I swing by the bunker.....
Guess I better fact check that flaming homo thing before I swing by the bunker.....

Fake news Hig....
Geez next thing you know Flave be calling and whining about the facebook.....

I guess I like 🦄.

🤷🏽‍♀️😎

Fake news Hig....
Geez next thing you know Flave be calling and whining about the facebook.....

Hahaha!

I guess I like 🦄.

🤷🏽‍♀️😎

24hcf needs an uberlanche emoji...
Heck I would just like them to say which Trump policies they don't like a why.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

No schit... pick one, how hard can it be?

I guess I like 🦄.

🤷🏽‍♀️😎

24hcf needs an uberlanche emoji...

🛵

Close????

No?

LOL

😎

Trump is an alpha male.

Those who hate him are pathetic losers who can't stand the idea of someone as successful as Trump being President.

Basically, Trump symbolizes everyone that ever gave them a wedgie and shoved them in a locker.

I guess I like 🦄.

🤷🏽‍♀️😎

Figured you for a Bronie grin
Trump is married to a supermodel.

Those who hate him are married to a fat, purple haired buffalo that won't let them get on top.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Trump is an alpha male.

Those who hate him are pathetic losers who can't stand the idea of someone as successful as Trump being President.

Basically, Trump symbolizes everyone that ever gave them a wedgie and shoved them in a locker.

Now now Brisle, we are trying to have a civil conversation..... the lefties are very sensitive to challenging rhetoric like that
Trump lives in his own skyscraper and flies around in a jetliner.

Those who hate him lives in their mom's basement, has to take out the trash, and drives a birdschitt green 4 door '71 Chrysler Newport that they inherited from their great uncle.
Trump derangement is real

Those who hate him are married to a fat, purple haired buffalo that won't let them get on top.

Interesting side note: Vegas odds are like +500 (for the uninitiated, "likely") that Melania files for divorce in 2021.

Sad to me - it is not something I would ever hope for for anyone, and nothing I would ever bet on.

Point is, Vegas usually doesn't roll out +500 odds to be WRONG.

Thank you!

Been sayin that for days.

Stop throwing glittering snowflakes for a skinny minute and give us some facts, all you fact-checkers.

Lol
Gotdammit Bristoe cut it out...your last few descriptions of Trump vs the libbies about made me choke on my beer!!!
You meanies have scared all the lefties away
You meanies have scared all the lefties away

THANK GOD
ISROmobile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
ISROmobile

Why are you actively trying to conjure up the left, FFS!?
People need to know what we're dealing with.

It's a public service.

I guess I like 🦄.

🤷🏽‍♀️😎

Seriously...............

24HCF needs to know if you are a BRONIE.

You flashed the secret signs.....
What the hell is Bronie? an Australian horse?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Tucker needs to go find a job with a credible news outlet.

He and Laura Ingram need to leave Fox news ASAP.

Google it.

Beav fleshed all the signs.......

Google it.

Nah, Mark's more into rainbow unicorns.

Book it !
Ok, since no leftist are not responding to my challenge, I will lower the bar..... how about our leftist post a pic... A pic of their deer rifle, maybe a deer they shot, turkey, pheasant, fish.... anything outdoors actually. Hell even a hunting story. Maybe tell us about their dog...... anything would provide credibility and put to rest accusations of being trolls.
Come on prove us wrong... you can do it... wink
Originally Posted by jimy

JFC......
Transfer that stupid schitt into many other cartoon and video gaming role playing schitt .
Its fughing reality to em....

Millions of em....

With enabling parents supporting em 100% in all aspects of life.

And they vote..........
Ok, since no leftist are not responding to my challenge, I will lower the bar..... how about our leftist post a pic... A pic of their deer rifle, maybe a deer they shot, turkey, pheasant, fish.... anything outdoors actually. Hell even a hunting story. Maybe tell us about their dog...... anything would provide credibility and put to rest accusations of being trolls.
Come on prove us wrong... you can do it... wink

Hahahahaha!!!!
Oh and Dumbduck please keep your homoerotic fantasies off my thread....
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Google it.

Book it !

The story about Rainbow Unicorns.

Hunting in PA with Kingston last year. King thunks it would be hilarious to buy me a 5’ft unicorn for my birthday so I would have to fly home with it on the plane...Douche move, but funny as hell.

I’m traveling with this monster horned horse that is taking up the whole backseat of Kingston’s new Ford F-350 as we head to the airport.

I’m telling him “Fûck’r, I’m not buying this flaming horse a seat on the plane”,,,,His whole plan was to see if I’d buy horsey a plane ticket.

Dumped it off at his nephews house.

The End.

😎
LMAO!, Yo askin a lot Fubar my Friend, they're incapable of accurate coherent clear thought process, they're forever infected with the 3 C's disease.

Corrosive
Cranial
Conductivity

Google it.

Book it !

The story about Rainbow Unicorns.

Hunting in PA with Kingston last year. King thunks it would be hilarious to buy me a 5’ft unicorn for my birthday so I would have to fly home with it on the plane...Douche move, but funny as hell.

I’m traveling with this monster horned horse that is taking up the whole backseat of Kingston’s new Ford F-350 as we head to the airport.

I’m telling him “Fûck’r, I’m not buying this flaming horse a seat on the plane”,,,,His whole plan was to see if I’d buy horsey a plane ticket.

Dumped it off at his nephews house.

The End.

😎

LMFAO!!!!!!
Yeah, that Kinger is a nasty khungt !

Funny as phouc, but.............

grin
Oh come on Beaver, you certainly have retained an affinity for the majestic unicorn since that episode.

That’s the way I hear it anyway.
Oh come on Beaver, you certainly have retained an affinity for the majestic unicorn since that episode.

That’s the way I hear it anyway.

I’m just an art connoisseur and collector these days.

🙄😎

Interesting side note: Vegas odds are like +500 (for the uninitiated, "likely") that Melania files for divorce in 2021.

Sad to me - it is not something I would ever hope for for anyone, and nothing I would ever bet on.

You've got it backward. They aren't going to pay you more for something that is "likely". If you get minus (-) odds, it's because things are likely, so they will reward you less than your bet if you win.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

You've got it backward. They aren't going to pay you more for something that is "likely". If you get minus (-) odds, it's because things are likely, so they will reward you less than your bet if you win.

But Duckduckgoo is a betting expert and makes big $ betting

I think somebody needs to go back to gambling school.

LMFAO
Originally Posted by deflave

LMFAO

This is what happens when you play with an irregular "shaft" !
How about a standard reply for em adapted by all of us.
Deflave came up with it busting Sheroys chops last night.

Something along the lines like this below:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
STFU and post up a pic of your deer rifle.

Lol!!!!
Our resident leftist have been very active lately. They seem to be taking a victory lap. Unfortunately it usually devolves into name calling. So I would like to offer a challenge and see if we can rise above the discourse.
Tucker Carlson has become a clear voice for many on the right. Being a professional orator he can communicate in a clear and concise manner. I know many leftist like and trust their chosen news sources, I would like to invite them to watch Tucker, consider what he says and lets have a conversation.
This latest episodes represents what many of us are feeling. So this is a chance for meaningful discussion.
Tonight's episode link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ki6S-WsKU&ab_channel=FoxNews

I doubt you'll find any leftist that want to have a conversation that involves truth or civility. They accuse us of being intolerant but it is them that are. Any that I have ever engaged can't deal with facts or even explain why they support what they do. It is an absolute waste of time.

Getting smotherfugged results in brain cell loss.
Bunch of youse guys are in real danger if you expose the IDs or post pics of deep cover secret agents like Ejipt or Leroy. Dont risk getting Scooter Libbyed for exposing a couple of would be deep cover Valerie Plames.

LMFAO

This is what happens when you play with an irregular "shaft" !

"UNIFLEX!!"

LOL

What a stupid bitch.
Originally Posted by renegade50

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol!!!!

SheRoy's the same one that claimed she could PROVE that she isn't a lesbian.

LOL

Let's ask The Duck how to calculate odds on that.

They ain't got the nuts.
Originally Posted by renegade50

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol!!!!

SheRoy's the same one that claimed she could PROVE that she isn't a lesbian.

LOL

Let's ask The Duck how to calculate odds on that.

How would Sheroy go about proving he/she is not lesbian?
If Sheroy found a way .
Wouldn't that make he/she bisexual at the least.
Sheroy is in a bad predicament.

LOL!!!
Where Kenny Rogers when you need him?

The Duck a gambler.

LOL
© 24hourcampfire