Home
Posted By: rte Best Governor In America ? - 11/11/20
DeSantis Drafts Anti-Mob Legislation That Will Allow Citizens to Shoot Looters.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has drafted a new “anti-mob” legislation that will allow armed citizens to shoot suspected looters.

The legislation will expand on the state’s Stand Your Ground law.

The Miami Herald reports that the “proposal would expand the list of ‘forcible felonies’ under Florida’s self-defense law to justify the use of force against people who engage in criminal mischief that results in the ‘interruption or impairment’ of a business, and looting, which the draft defines as a burglary within 500 feet of a ‘violent or disorderly assembly.'”

The report continues on to say that the legislation will also “enhance criminal penalties for people involved in ‘violent or disorderly assemblies,’ make it a third-degree felony to block traffic during a protest, offer immunity to drivers who claim to have unintentionally killed or injured protesters who block traffic, and withhold state funds from local governments that cut law enforcement budgets.”

Democrats, including Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber, have argued that the governor’s draft bill “sounds like an invitation to incite violence.”

“It allows for vigilantes to justify their actions,” Denise Georges, a former Miami-Dade County prosecutor, told the Herald. “It also allows for death to be the punishment for a property crime — and that is cruel and unusual punishment. We cannot live in a lawless society where taking a life is done so casually and recklessly.”

DeSantis recently called out Fox News, during an appearance on the network, for prematurely calling Arizona for Joe Biden while refusing to call states for President Donald Trump that he clearly won.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ation-will-allow-citizens-shoot-looters/

So...looting isn't violence, and looters are not vigilantes?
rte: Well I have NO idea who YOU think the best Governor in the United States of America is - but I will tell you who I think is shortly GOING TO BE the best Governor in America!
And that is Governor Elect of Montana Gregory Richard Gianforte (R)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: memtb Re: Best Governor In America ? - 11/11/20
With Kristi Noem a close second! I place our governor just above Cuomo! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

+1
DeSantis/Noem 2024 !
Posted By: Raeford Re: Best Governor In America ? - 11/11/20
Originally Posted by memtb

HEY!!!
Don't leave Gov. Coonman/Blackface off of the list!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Best Governor In America ? - 11/11/20
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
DeSantis/Noem 2024 !

That would make for a very nice ticket!
No one close to the two mentioned.
Not Whitmer.
Those never to be mentioned:

Cooper, Cuomo, Newsom, Whitmer, Northam...all Democrats that wish nothing more than to control their subjects with Draconian lockdowns and attack our faith and traditional family values.
Posted By: akpls Re: Best Governor In America ? - 11/11/20
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Those never to be mentioned:

Cooper, Cuomo, Newsom, Whitmer, Northam...all Democrats that wish nothing more than to control their subjects with Draconian lockdowns and attack our faith and traditional family values.
Don't forget Wuhan Lujan here in NM.
Those that can not live in a state like that are welcome to move back to Mother Russia. Be Well, RZ.
Not mine here in WA that's for sure.
DeSantis/Noem 2024 !

+1

DF
I'm amazed that Ralph Northam hasn't made the list.
Posted By: rte Re: Best Governor In America ? - 11/12/20
Originally Posted by copperking81

List,as in hit list? lmao
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Not Whitmer.

TOO BAD the militia boys didn't get to take her out, as planned............... Whitless and her crew are the embodiment of "EVIL" on this earth..........
DeSantis/Noem 2024 !

Whenever Gov. Kristi Noem name comes up so does Gov. Nikki Haley. Actually we have a good bench to back DeSantis or maybe Pence.
But with President Harris running we need to flip and put one of these gals on top. So to speak…
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Best Governor In America ? - 11/12/20
One thing for certain, it's not Kentucky's girly man governor Andy.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Oh, he's on THE LIST, for sure.... mad

DF
© 24hourcampfire