Home
Link
Likely in preparation for when Trump is sworn in for a second term.
I hope they use it extensively!
Seems like it should be a no brainer to authorize citizens to shoot looters. I'm sure that was the norm till fairly recently in US history.
Can nonresidents get in on the douchebag shoots?
Originally Posted by stevelyn

You will have to buy non-resident tags.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Saw that.

Now, what about personal residence and personal property.

One thing I hear TX does right.

This was posted yesterday.

Where were you?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15404154/best-governor-in-america
Originally Posted by rte

Where were you?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15404154/best-governor-in-america

What's your problem??

I’d like to see that universally across all 50 states. Then we can start passing legislation on a list of other crimes that need immediate termination of biological functions! memtb
Originally Posted by rte

Where were you?

What's your problem??

You old boomers keep repeating everything and can't remember from one day to the next.

I'm here to keep you straight.

PS: Up your computer skills.
Thank you, Karen.
Originally Posted by rte

Uppity ain't we....
Originally Posted by rte

Where were you?

So he's supposed to check every post to ensure it wasn't repeated? do you have any idea how many times double or even triple postings happen here? (apparently not).. Get off your uppity high horse..
What's your problem??

I'm sorry brother,I've had a bad day.

Just a little friendly kidding.
If DeSantis hadn’t signed the Red Flag law he would be the perfect governor imo. I still like him very much and I hope the Red Flag laws are eventually overturned by the SCOTUS.
This is funny,especially coming from a member who has dismissed TRH,for the last ten years,as a kook.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

You will have to buy non-resident tags.

A license and a permit actually, A license to do business and then a permit to sell, say combs and pencils, on the street.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If DeSantis hadn’t signed the Red Flag law he would be the perfect governor imo. I still like him very much and I hope the Red Flag laws are eventually overturned by the SCOTUS.

As I recall it, it was Rick Scott who signed that into law before leaving for the US Senate, but my memory could be wrong about that.
I think it's great. That said, it's like so many other things. It's evident that it should be legal to shoot thieves. We've gotten so into the mindset that only an overt, blatant threat to life and limb warrants the use of deadly force, and that is simply not so. Some pogue stealing your kid's bike out of your yard may not merit it, but thievery is basically evil because it steals not only somebody's labor but also their very livelihood...essentially it threatens their life on down the road. You steal somebody's chickens enough and in a backwoods type environment, you are threatening their life due to starvation. The North beat the South in no small part due to Sherman's scavengers picking the country clean of what little was left and soldiers deserting Jeff Davis' army in order to go home and provide for their people. Home folks got to eat.

There can ultimately be no order if stealing is allowed and its went on way too long in this country. There also should be no legal recourse to survivors wounded in a theft attempt or their dirty-dog relatives looking to scam the courts after a legal shooting.
Originally Posted by rte

Where were you?

What's your problem??

Hey only Steve can say “Already running here” and link you to HIS post. 🤣
in Idaho we don't need no law, we shoot.
"You old boomers keep repeating everything and can't remember from one day to the next.

PS: Up your computer skills."

Are you an a**hole in the real world too?
Has Fish and Game set a limit yet?
Originally Posted by rte
This is funny,especially coming from a member who has dismissed TRH,for the last ten years,as a kook.

But he is a very decent and polite kook...
Does Governor DeSantis have the authority to overturn a state statute? We had a district attorney talk to our NRA meeting a couple years back down there and he said that Florida Statute 776.031 prohibits someone from using deadly force in defense of property unless their life was in danger. I agree that something needs to be done, but I suspect that this is only a recommendation to scare looters and not an actual constitutional Florida law.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by rte

I know he's a kook but he's your kook.

Yea,I get it.

I always thought he made good points.
What took Florida so long? Ohio's Castle Doctrine law allows you to use deadly force to protect your property.

We don't have a red flag law. The current governor, Republican Mike DeWine, sort of floated one but the Republican state legislature refused to consider it. DeWine didn't push it.

Ohio has a lot of gun owners. It would not surprise me if we had more per capita than Texas or Colorado.

That's sig line material, lol.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What took Florida so long? Ohio's Castle Doctrine law allows you to use deadly force to protect your property.

We don't have a red flag law. The current governor, Republican Mike DeWine, sort of floated one but the Republican state legislature refused to consider it. DeWine didn't push it.

Ohio has a lot of gun owners. It would not surprise me if we had more per capita than Texas or Colorado.

That’s good, you may soon need them......as with the rest of us! memtb
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That's sig line material, lol.

It's a gift....
Geez, I hope Gov. beaver teeth here in NJ doesn't hear about this. He'll come up with his own version allowing looters to shoot us!
They outta be shot! Repeatedly
© 24hourcampfire