Home
The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.
You trust anything the Lincoln project says? really?
Republican leaning voters voted Biden.

Oxymoronic talk like that oughta be a clue as to the credibility of the source.
So that's showing this time there were more Midol deficient weenies who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
C'mon man... we all know there was a large #walkaway movement, they even had a rally.... oh wait.... that was libs parting ways with the Dems.... silly me. hahahahhahahhah
Again tell us about the mythical Trump defectors ? this is the first I ever heard of that
Hard to believe voters left trump for biden when trump scored 10 million additional votes in 2020 than he did in 2016......answer me that one.
Is Gutterhunter another liberal troll? did Trump flush out another one? hmmmmmm
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.

Now that Trump lost, they are trying to outlive their usefulness. Many of their commercials were good and probably very effective to those who chose to listen to them. I am sure they helped defeat Donald Trump.
Troll Farm.
I'd love to find anyone who voted for Trump in 16 that didn't in 20. Trump performed exactly as expected.
Cheating won- so far.
In a close election (assuming it is fair, which I am not conceding) EVERY single thing working against your candidate is "critical." That is self-evident.
I think we can all agree they sure as hell didn't help.
If this goes the wrong way, those azzhats just lost their reason for existence. They are clawing for relevance.

Bullsh it
Originally Posted by 303savage
Hard to believe voters left trump for biden when trump scored 10 million additional votes in 2020 than he did in 2016......answer me that one.

The chicom virus and dems rigged it so it was a lot easier to vote (not to mention commit fraud.) They made it easier for some lazy Republicans to vote. That is a possibility.
The election was stolen.
Is Gutterhunter another liberal troll?

Of course not, he helped fellas like yourself break the NRA grin grin grin grin grin
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Is Gutterhunter another liberal troll?

Of course not, he helped fellas like yourself break the NRA grin grin grin grin grin

I didn't break it you old fool.... I contributed all my life.....
You may want to ask WLP a few questions though

BS, the heat has got to what little brains you might of had. There's no way a Republican would vote for Biden - Harris, a Republican might not vote but that isn't the case which according to the numbers. Only the center left dumocrats voted for Biden -Harris and they lost big time and the crooked bastard's are trying to steal this thing from Trump. The picture is getting clearer every day, open your eyes dumbass.
You may want to ask WLP a few questions though

No need to ask WLP. when we have gahuntertom grin grin grin grin

He can speak directly to the third graders
It's not over yet.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The election was stolen.

Not yet Bristoe, the media is trying their best but the facts aren't adding up to the fiction.
So the narrative now is the moderate Republicans were more popular than Trump? wtf
More like the they rode his coat tails....
Romney was moderate, Bob Dole was moderate, McCain was, well a war monger swamp creature but you get the drift.... wink losers
Originally Posted by gahuntertom aka DumbAssPlagiarist

There is no source cited in this post.

He's just another Demonrat/Commie/pedo Party plagiarist.He cut and pasted this from an opinion piece written by that Bolshevik,Max Boot,who scribbles nonsense for the Washington ComPost.

Originally Posted by Max Boot @ Washington ComPost
It’s too early for a definitive evaluation of what happened, because exit polls are no more reliable than pre-election polls. But both the Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/11/12/did-republicans-vote-against-trump/
None of the Republicans I know in Arizona, and I know a bunch, would change there vote to Biden...If anything they were more excited in this election than in 2016 about voting for Trump...I do know a couple of Independents that voted for Trump in 2016, but voted Biden in 2020...
Keep in mind Trump got 70 million votes, which would be a world record except for Biden's tally, five million more than last go around. The Lincoln Tube Steak Project rat weasels are the same twits that "managed" campaigns for both McLame and Flip. They lust after a return of the country club Republican "Establishment" -- which has cooperated with the Communist "establishment" in screwing over the American peasantry.

Ain't gonna happen.
I wonder what the REAL vote count would be, if we took away wetbacks registered to vote, dead people votes, ballot harvesting, lost ballots, computer voter software algorithms that suddenly flipped votes from Trump to biden?

I mean the REAL vote.

Sadly we will never know.

But liberals and the media telegraphed this months ago... They said it would appear that Trump was winning in a landslide on election night, but not for democrats to worry, because votes later on would shift the election to Biden.

How did they know? whistle

First it was women, then it was disenfranchised white men, after that it was NFL kneelers, now it was moderate Republicans. Who will be the reason Trump should lose next week??
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I wonder what the REAL vote count would be, if we took away wetbacks registered to vote, dead people votes, ballot harvesting, lost ballots, computer voter software algorithms that suddenly flipped votes from Trump to biden?

I mean the REAL vote.

Sadly we will never know.

But liberals and the media telegraphed this months ago... They said it would appear that Trump was winning in a landslide on election night, but not for democrats to worry, because votes later on would shift the election to Biden.

How did they know? whistle

Biden told us twice....twice, as in two times, that he did not need people’s votes to win.
© 24hourcampfire