Home
Video Link
You posted a video of a dude with chick hair, wearing a red bath robe... credibility is nill hahahaha
The guy is a satanist.
I guess it really is true that politics often makes for strange bedfellows.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
You posted a video of a dude with chick hair, wearing a red bath robe... credibility is nill hahahaha

[Linked Image]
TRH,

This is not a critique of you at all...completely simpatico with you and that dude’s message, but can somebody reach out to that cat and tell him to put on a [bleep] polo shirt if it wants to be taken seriously?!? 🤦‍♂️
this is a little better

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-sucks-trump-supporters-turn-on-fox-at-d-c-maga-march/
Originally Posted by copperking81

[Linked Image]

Hows that punctuation coming along? Hooked on phonics didnt work for you, huh?
FUX news could care less if they lose millions cause they make billions on the NFL from suicidal whites who love watching groids who hate them run around on a field

[Linked Image]

Lol... you are the personification of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

[Linked Image]

Im glad Im keeping you entertained.

I also see your still enjoying my hairy ass, your always right behind me on every post. When I was in elementary school, I would pick on the girl I had a crush on too... so dont worry buddy, this phase will pass, however I prefer chicks without dicks... sorry?!?

[Linked Image]

Im glad Im keeping you entertained.

I also see your still enjoying my hairy ass, your always right behind me on every post. When I was in elementary school, I would pick on the girl I had a crush on too... so dont worry buddy, this phase will pass, however I prefer chicks without dicks... sorry?!?

lol.... why am I not surprised you picked on girls.

I'm of at least average intelligence, so I can only speculate, but I have to imagine life is miserable for people as dumb as you. At least you lack self-awareness.... I'm sure that dulls some of the pain.
© 24hourcampfire