Home
Excellent.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Great.
We have enough time. We can do this.
Sounds good.
I have to get busy and finish the AR10 project for Operation Mayhem.
Originally Posted by Broffesor11
We have enough time. We can do this.

Yes we can.
We see and hear all kind of BS about this election.
Watermarks, National Guard...

Thank goodness we have someone like Rudy, no BS.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20

Super reassuring!
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Super reassuring!

I bet if you were alone in a room with Sasha Cohen he would need bouncers to keep your mouth off his cock.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Great! I hope Trump and team shut these crooked bastards down hard.

GODSPEED Mayor!
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Super reassuring!

I bet if you were alone in a room with Sasha Cohen he would need bouncers to keep your mouth off his cock.

You weird old men with your gay slander on this forum. You boys sure seem like pro’s with these homo acts, always talking about them!
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
We're talking politics and cheating, not about queers here boy.
Posted By: hatari Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Unless Rudy can find someone who was part and parcel to the organized fraud - e.i on the call to important Dems in AZ, PA, MI etc. and is willing to testify they got marching orders to exclude GOP poll watchers and/or bring in forged ballots, I don't see this going far.
Posted By: hanco Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Sounds good, get it done
When you turn to Giuliani for reassurance, you are in a world of hurt.
Dayom, y'all are mean, TRH. Why dont youse guys tell the commie trolls not to worry because Trump, Sidney and Giuliani are just kidding about trying to keep their country from being another bastion of Utoipa like Cuba and China and Venezuela.

Whoops, I forgot, Trump is going to put the wood to their ass. L Wood.

Sorry, trolls, you may have to work for Beans in the future.
I delight in recalling that this is the man who took down the mafia. And, he has steel spine Sidney with him. Go get em. Donate to this!

Got a new sign today that says "Enough Gaslighting, Audit The Vote".
Originally Posted by hatari
Unless Rudy can find someone who was part and parcel to the organized fraud - e.i on the call to important Dems in AZ, PA, MI etc. and is willing to testify they got marching orders to exclude GOP poll watchers and/or bring in forged ballots, I don't see this going far.

So, it's ok for local elections in many places in many areas to prevent unlawful elections unless collusion is proven?

Awfully pessimistic of you, don’t you think
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ha! I come over to your side and now you reject me? I'm triggered! LOL

If this is as widespread as it appears, it would be impossible for everyone involved to keep their mouth shut. Rudy/Trump team needs to find someone willing to sing in court and spell out who called the shots to win in court, and public opinion.

Rudy persecuted the Five Families of the Mafia in the NYC Commission trials. He should know how to get it done.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, it's ok for local elections in many places in many areas to prevent unlawful elections unless collusion is proven?

Hey, I'm just the messenger. They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized to turn this thing for Trump. I have to agree with Dershowitz in that the Trump legal team could get a victory in PA based on that suit, but these other states are filing mostly specific instances of "This person prevented me from getting up close enought to see the ballots" and that sort of thing from what I've read so far. While they could take that to court, a verdict on a few such incidences that actually get to court won't get Trump 30,000 votes in MI or AZ.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Got a new sign today that says "Enough Gaslighting, Audit The Vote".

Perfect. Gaslighting is the only word to describe what's going on here.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ha! I come over to your side and now you reject me? I'm triggered! LOL

If this is as widespread as it appears, it would be impossible for everyone involved to keep their mouth shut. Rudy/Trump team needs to find someone willing to sing in court and spell out who called the shots to win in court, and public opinion.

Rudy persecuted the Five Families of the Mafia in the NYC Commission trials. He should know how to get it done.

I thought the NSA and The Hammer had every text, every email, every phone call ever made in the past 6-8 years recorded and logged

No?
Posted By: Paddler Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Amen! Rudy's a joke, a weird footnote. You guys forgot to mention other Faux News stars like Joe and Victoria. All Stars all. Best of luck!
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hey, I'm just the messenger. They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized to turn this thing for Trump. I have to agree with Dershowitz in that the Trump legal team could get a victory in PA based on that suit, but these other states are filing mostly specific instances of "This person prevented me from getting up close enought to see the ballots" and that sort of thing from what I've read so far. While they could take that to court, a verdict on a few such incidences that actually get to court won't get Trump 30,000 votes in MI or AZ.

Need to by some time, the crap will float to the top. The dumocrats are good at slinging crap, the Republicans need to follow their lead.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Look at the trolls they keep their nose to the grindstone in every single thread like this - so easy to see what they're doing yet person after person keeps giving them attention .

If actual physical exclusion took place, they were excluded.

There is documentation of the exclusion.

Doesn't need phone call documentation of that.

A fact is a fact. A phone call is a reference to a fact. Nothing more.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
Originally Posted by Paddler

Amen! Rudy's a joke, a weird footnote. You guys forgot to mention other Faux News stars like Joe and Victoria. All Stars all. Best of luck!

This, look at his lack of accomplishments at DOJ and managing NYC.
Such a loser.........
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
rudy Ghoul-liani is brain damaged from old age makes no sense talks like an idiot promising things that aint gonna happen. he is just like a circus con man selling tickets to go into the tent to see the 3 headed 400 lb woman.
he covered up 9-11 and moved his HQ's out of WTC a month before the attacks. he took down the Italian Mafia to make way for the russian jewish mafia. trump is crazy to have him leading this
I lived in New York before Giuliani, through his mayorship, and after. The difference between those three periods was stark. He made New York City a decent place to visit and live in, while he was mayor. Got rid of open prostitution, open intimidation by thugs on the streets, garbage in the streets, dilapidated buildings, etc.. Best mayor New York City has had in my lifetime.

at the same time, I imagine you spit out your coffee laughing when you heard it. I know I did.
.....................You need to watch the interview between Maria Bartaromo and Sydney Powell over the weekend.......With regards to the deliberate widespread fraud committed by Dominion, she has many sworn and signed affidavits naming names...Rudy has dozens and dozens if not hundreds more sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury dealing with the other fraud you mention....Stay tuned for Sydney Powell to release her Dominion evidence possibly this week.

....Rudy the joke, will have the last laugh you moronic idiot Piddles.
IMO, there's not enough time to investigate every case of fraud.

The plan, it seems to me, is to cast doubt on the election in swing states such that the legislature cannot certify the results.

If that happens to the extent that 270 isn't reached, the election is nullified and goes to the House, per the Constitution.

Short of that happening, I think the Dems will have gotten by with stealing this election.

If so, they'll pay, but in the mean time, we'll pay.

Dems will nullify any and all Trump has done per executive orders and issue a bunch of their own.

The Senate, a close House and the SCOTUS are our buffers to a left take over. Amy helps keep RINO Roberts from being the sell out, swing vote. He'll probably be OK on a 6:3 court. Even if he goes off the rails, it's still 5:4.

DF
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I lived in New York before Giuliani, through his mayorship, and after. The difference between those three periods was stark. He made New York City a decent place to visit and live in, while he was mayor. Got rid of open prostitution, open intimidation by thugs on the streets, garbage in the streets, dilapidated buildings, etc.. Best mayor New York City has had in my lifetime.

Can't have that; democrats love squalor.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
rudy Ghoul-liani is brain damaged from old age makes no sense talks like an idiot promising things that aint gonna happen. he is just like a circus con man selling tickets to go into the tent to see the 3 headed 400 lb woman.
he covered up 9-11 and moved his HQ's out of WTC a month before the attacks. he took down the Italian Mafia to make way for the russian jewish mafia. trump is crazy to have him leading this
..........Sp-SPITTLE - 70 IQ...Keep on a posting yer crap you clown.....Guess what moron? Rudy and Sydney Powell have the goods, hundreds of signed and sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury, which under the law IS POWERFUL EVIDENCE....Still waiting for any of u DUMMY Trump haters to site either the law or the US Constitution that supports any of your ridiculous and dumbed down opinions.
Posted By: pal Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20
...They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized...

That's not how this usually works.

They find someone lower down to prosecute and flip in exchange for going easy on them.
Originally Posted by pal
...They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized...

That's not how this usually works.

They find someone lower down to prosecute and flip in exchange for going easy on them.

Rudy knows that well, having taken down more than one mob organization.

This is just another.

DF
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.....................You need to watch the interview between Maria Bartaromo and Sydney Powell over the weekend.......With regards to the deliberate widespread fraud committed by Dominion, she has many sworn and signed affidavits naming names...Rudy has dozens and dozens if not hundreds more sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury dealing with the other fraud you mention....Stay tuned for Sydney Powell to release her Dominion evidence possibly this week.

We can hope it leads to something good.

Dominion wasn't a glitch, it's a feature of the software, at least the latest versions.

Louisiana uses an older version of Dominion, reportedly without that feature.

I think the Dominion feature that they use only when they need to, got over used to the point that the cat's out of the bag.

That's the definition of systemic fraud, when several states stop counting as on a coordinated command.

Coordinated actions between and across state jurisdictions just may turn that into a Federal case and to the SCOTUS. Now, not certain of the remedy, don't think the court will nullify state wide elections, only the state legislatures can do that. Now, will enough do so to drop the count below 270?

That's the 64 dollar question.

DF

Good has already happened. The Orange Buffoon lost, there was no fraud, Fox News spreads lies. Pull your heads out of your asses. You're nuttier than squirrel crap.

Good has already happened. The Orange Buffoon lost, there was no fraud, Fox News spreads lies. Pull your heads out of your asses. You're nuttier than squirrel crap.

Troll farm here...

DF

There you are, BS. Welcome back, numbskull. Any bets nothing comes of Giuliani's circus?
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Troll farm here...

DF

No schit.

...............LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......Piddles the clown!!........Oh Piddler..YOUUUUUU WHOOOOOOO!!!.........No fraud???? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL...Stay tuned you pathetic, foolish and idiotic moron. Overwhelming and provable evidence contrary to your stupid opinion, is piling, and piling and piling up some more that will prove how dumb and wrong you Trump haters are......Cuz ya see there Piddles. There is such a thing as the law and the US Constitution, which none of you clown Trump haters including the media have used in 4 years as a justification against Trump. Ya see there DUMMY, opinions do not prosecute wrong doing under the law.......CHECKMATE AGAIN Paddler PUSSY!
..........Sp-SPITTLE - 70 IQ...Keep on a posting yer crap you clown.....Guess what moron? Rudy and Sydney Powell have the goods, hundreds of signed and sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury, which under the law IS POWERFUL EVIDENCE....Still waiting for any of u DUMMY Trump haters to site either the law or the US Constitution that supports any of your ridiculous and dumbed down opinions.

Rudy has been pummeled by the media for years. He is being slandered by the media because they are afraid of him, same tactic they use against Trump himself.

Funny how those that support Trump and understand the media’s attack on him, can’t put 2&2 together and see that Rudy and Trump have the same target on their back

Rudy’s reputation took an enormous hit when AG Barr sided with the media and called Rudy’s early Ukrainian Biden reporting as Russian Disinformation

Months later it comes out that Rudy was right and Barr was wrong

There you are, BS. Welcome back, numbskull. Any bets nothing comes of Giuliani's circus?
...Ok clown...Ya wanna go $10 grand you coward?

.....LOL>>>>LOL....Welcome back? Never went anywhere DUMMY.
https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/1...-the-election-and-why-he-may-flip-on-joe

Here's part of the stealing in Filthydelphia, pretty interesting story.
....LOL>>>>LOL....Welcome back? Never went anywhere DUMMY.

Probably referring to that time you died.... RIP.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Sounds about right.

Part of your life insurance settlement?
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/16/20

Mr Fecalstein Rudy is a clown and biden will be installed president cause he is picked to be president. I detest biden but the dumb voters wield no power. some say the reason satanyahu called biden to congratulate him was because trump would not attack Iran so he was flushed down the toilet.
also get off the pain pills or heroin and the booze then make a post her

Can’t happen!

Did we forget that Trump’s DHS watermarked all the ballots nation wide

Did we forget that this was a military sting operation to catch the bad guys

Did we forget

OH, but let’s not forget that the head of the DHS has refused a direct order from President Trump to fire the head of DHS cyber security
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
....LOL>>>>LOL....Welcome back? Never went anywhere DUMMY.

Probably referring to that time you died.... RIP.
....Probably right there; Great Waaa-poosie!

Mr Fecalstein Rudy is a clown and biden will be installed president cause he is picked to be president. I detest biden but the dumb voters wield no power. some say the reason satanyahu called biden to congratulate him was because trump would not attack Iran so he was flushed down the toilet.
also get off the pain pills or heroin and the booze then make a post her
.........If the law and the Constitution has its way, then you will be proven wrong. Regardless of your opinion about Rudy, that does NOT CHANGE the law nor the US Constitution...I will stand by the law and the US Constitution rather than put any credibility on your opinions.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Part of your life insurance settlement?
...................Nope!.... LOL...Pretty funny there WAA-POOPSIE!
That is a great story, ratsmacker. Skinny Joey, Mafia kingpin, stole the election in Philadelphia.
And it is believable. The Mafia stole the election in 1960 for Kennedy by rigging the Chicago election.

That would be great if Skinny Joey flips on Biden.

Very interesting! That would have serious effect!
Posted By: Paddler Re: Giuliani, Very Reassuring - 11/17/20

What exactly do you want for the terms of a wager? I bet that Biden is confirmed as President elect and will win the Electoral College. He'll be sworn in as our 46th President. Are you wanting to bet on that?

Typically, you got that all bassackwards.

When you're in a world of hurt turn to Giuliani for reassurance.
© 24hourcampfire