Home
Actors black. BLM right?
The corporations want to keep Al Sharpton from bitching at them. Saw one tonight for some sort of drug, where two black dudes were making out. Virtue signaling times two.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Actors black. BLM right?

I cancelled my State Farm insurance coverages on Friday and went to another company through a local independent agent and told the SF agent why. They got rid of white Jake and are ramming the groid Jake down our throats.

I'm noting all the predominantly groid ads now and am not buying from or patronizing the companies and am telling them so.

I realize it is virtually meaningless to them, but it isn't to me. I'm done having them ram BLM down my throat!

Woke...Hell No!!
I got rid of State Farm years ago!
If you just watched commercials, you would swear that black folks are 50-60% of the population.

Apparently, black folks don’t like movies with white folks, either. Read this story, and tell me WHO is racist?? This dude’s kids???

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/david-e-talbert-made-jingle-234614546.html
Sick face here.
........and seldom ever see Asians.
The actors are black... the actresses are White.

Commercials for some time now have been pushing, pushing, pushing the black man with a White woman. EVERYWHERE. Doesn't even have to be any kind of implied romantic relationship.... just a "random" White woman with a "random" black man. Almost EVERY commercial, without fail. Just look. At virtually any commercial. Could be for a car, potato chips, a restaurant, breath mints, insurance, anything. You will almost invariably see black man, White woman.

They have now begun showing commercials with White men (or rather... males) with black (or usually, high-yellow) women. It took them longer to start doing this, and it's still not nearly as prevalent, because basically White men just ain't gonna go for it. Unfortunately, White women often do.
Stream so haven’t seen many commercials of late. Life has gotten better cutting DirectTv.
Buying innocence for fear of being called racists....

Shelby Steele explained it pretty well.
About 80% of the country is apparently black, gay or women.
It seems like it to me, makes me want to puke.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Commercials for some time now have been pushing, pushing, pushing the black man with a White woman. EVERYWHERE. Doesn't even have to be any kind of implied romantic relationship.... just a "random" White woman with a "random" black man. Almost EVERY commercial, without fail. Just look. At virtually any commercial. Could be for a car, potato chips, a restaurant, breath mints, insurance, anything. You will almost invariably see black man, White woman.

They have now begun showing commercials with White men (or rather... males) with black (or usually, high-yellow) women. It took them longer to start doing this, and it's still not nearly as prevalent, because basically White men just ain't gonna go for it. Unfortunately, White women often do.

+ 10 stophel hit on the mark and they want to perpetuate interracial marriages to boot. Fugg them since the crooked election my tv has not been turned on fug tv. Mb
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Actors black. BLM right?

I cancelled my State Farm insurance coverages on Friday and went to another company through a local independent agent and told the SF agent why. They got rid of white Jake and are ramming the groid Jake down our throats.

I'm noting all the predominantly groid ads now and am not buying from or patronizing the companies and am telling them so.

I realize it is virtually meaningless to them, but it isn't to me. I'm done having them ram BLM down my throat!

Woke...Hell No!!

Not to long ago I had a state farm guy emailing me and asking to give a quote, first time I was polite and told him no , I was happy where I was at.

he kept pestering me so I told him why i would never do business with state farm. Told him I thought it was a bunch of bullschit that they fired a white guy so they could hire a black guy and declare to the world they were woke.

He doesn't bother me anymore.
On google search images type the following:

happy black women
happy asian women
happy white women

Someone at google wrote the code to return these results explicitly.
(((Who))) is behind it?

It's all in your imagination, goys.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Or "It's"
[Linked Image]

Attached picture MUDSHARK-AD-CAMPAIGN-CARTOON_480x480.jpg
Originally Posted by OldHat

happy black women
happy asian women
happy white women

This is what Dad is talking about:
wink

According to Google a Happy White Woman Has a Black Man
October 19, 2020 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article

http://www.renegadetribune.com/acco...p_cron=1602937315.0514559745788574218750

It would be racist to say a happy white woman has a white man.

Google’s illustrations of happy Asian women and happy black women just show smiling and laughing women–no men in the picture. But Google presents happy white women as those who have a black man.

Or "It's"

happy black women
happy asian women
happy white women

Lol, pretty telling isn't it..........

Type in

Happy White couples

Happy Black couples.
Do you know who REALLY doesn't like this Madison Avenue ubiquitous portrayal of Black men with White women?

BLACK WOMEN!

Oh, they get all pissed off if you bring it up. Madison Avenue shows all the handsome Ivy League looking Brother with blonde White women. What's wrong with a fine, strong Black woman they want to know? They say its hard enough to find a good Black man who ain't done time and had an education. Black woman non-athletes in college out number Black men non-athletes something like 4 to 1. Take the Black men on athlete scholarships out of the mix, and Black college women have slim pickings. Add to that their men running off with blonde white women, and they ain't amused. Ask one.
Ever notice how they portray the white person as mentally challenged while the blek is a Rhodes Scholar...
Don't get me started on The Price is Right. Fairly easy to notice the pattern.
Originally Posted by hatari
Ask one.

I would, but I don't speak Jive.
Social engineering brought to you by the bolsheviks.
But we have been over this, many many times.

Retention class, retention.

and on top of showing white woman and groid they throw in a wimpy white guy so the groid can embarrass him and walk away with the white girl
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

+ 10 stophel hit on the mark and they want to perpetuate interracial marriages to boot. Fugg them since the crooked election my tv has not been turned on fug tv. Mb

well it has worked real good. when I am down south unless near an inner city every knee grow is with a white girl
Watch family feud. you will laugh so hard you will pee your pants at how damm stupid those naggers are. they are always trying to get the black families to look smarter than the white families . but they cant stupid is stupid and nothing can change that..
Couldn't tell ya. Haven't watched it in years. Plan to stick with that.
Dont white women get beaten/ killed to higher % when relationship is w black men?
NO, it ain't just you.

They are SUKIN up ! Hope they CHOKE! ! !
Seen it at work.
And they keep.doing it.

Had a couple hifh profile murders/ attempted murder..

And the friends of the victims still think it cool to have a black felon baby daddy
All the churchies pushing their bastard groid grandkids around.

Can tell this burg full of democrats.

Woke is a joke, stupid fuggers
Originally Posted by hookeye
Dont white women get beaten/ killed to higher % when relationship is w black men?

Fact. And surprisingly still easily verified with info found online. Add Highest rate of spousal homicide.. highest rate of every STD that the CDC tracks.. lowest IQ of all ethnicities in North America.. one of the highest rates of self reporting infidelity of all groups... etc etc etc.
Everything in this world is by design, and purposely designed to destroy everything we’ve become to hold important.
Turn on, tune in and drop out. Leary was right. The never ending bombardment by media, in all its forms, needs to be avoided at all costs.
Just glad to see I am not the only one who has noticed it.
There is some boutique soap commercial has a white chick showering with a black buck. Them latherin each other up.

Dr Squatch soap.

Originally Posted by hatari

happy black women
happy asian women
happy white women

This is what Dad is talking about:
wink

October 19, 2020 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article

http://www.renegadetribune.com/acco...p_cron=1602937315.0514559745788574218750

It would be racist to say a happy white woman has a white man.

Google’s illustrations of happy Asian women and happy black women just show smiling and laughing women–no men in the picture. But Google presents happy white women as those who have a black man.

I guess this isn't racist.
laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone gets beaten, raped, and set on fire.
New series are out tonight on some channels. It’s poor mistreated black folks for the win. None of them did nutting wrong bro. Bad po po man. I’m all blacked out and even my wife is sick of it. Fun em. Edk
Actors black. BLM right?

We were talking about this today at work. It seems there are more blacks and interracial couples
I posted this on another thread several days ago about somewhat the same subject. but if you missed it, you might find it interesting.

"If you watch teevee and movies for entertainment, you might as well get used to completely politically correct, "virtue signaling" to dominate every dramatic show and comedy and feature film. Also all will be dedicated to revising and rewriting history in accordance with "the new, modern history."

I say this with certainty. Although I am retired, I am still a current and many-years member of the Writers Guild of America. The WGA president and BofD of the WGA has informed all members that the WGA supports in total BLM and Antifa, and every left wing cause known to Man. Their WGA PAC is in full support of far left Democrat politicians and all their far left ideology. The WGA encourages all writers to write their scripts lauding the great wonders of every left wing cause the Marxists have created for the past 100 years. The WGA members write virtually every single moment of every show and movie you watch. Therefore, do not expect anything else from the teevee shows and movies you watch."

This will be marching orders for commercials, too. It is not going to change.

L.W.

The other 20% are trannies.
This is nothing new. Social engineering at work.

Thanks for the insight, Leanwolf. Why these "progressive" people are so desperate to fundamentally transform a once wonderfully free country is beyond me.
Its all over the place now, even in Hollyweird, Its like there must be a black guy in every movie or if the pain protagonist is white, the assisting actor is definitely gonna be black.
This is national re-education. no camps needed, just lockdown in the house.

'home schooling'.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

'home schooling'.

[Linked Image from lostabarnacos666.files.wordpress.com]
Most people have gone along with all the crap for years. They've kept on watching TV, kept on watching movies. If they saw something offensive, they just said "oh well, I guess it's not that big a deal".... and so with the next time, and the next time, and the next time... they may have grumbled a LITTLE at first, but they just accepted it all. A little each time, and more and more each time. They don't even notice now how bad it's gotten.

For the few like myself, who have been self-secluded for a long time, without watching the crap that is television, without listening to "pop music"... oh, man, we see it. It's stunning how different the world is today from even just a few years ago... and most people just don't get it. Because they've gone along with it the whole time. 30 years ago, they'd be outraged if they were presented with all that we see now... but because they accepted it a little at a time, today it's just "eh"... in fact, they ridicule anyone who dares to say anything about it. 30 years ago, the people I grew up with would not have approved of all the mudsharking and coal burning. But today, those same people think it's all A-OK.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Thanks for the insight, Leanwolf. Why these "progressive" people are so desperate to fundamentally transform a once wonderfully free country is beyond me.

The Devil.

You think I'm kidding but I'm not.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The Devil.

The Devil's greatest achievement was in convincing people that he doesn't exist.

The Devil.

The Devil's greatest achievement was in convincing people that he doesn't exist.

True Story ^^^
Jews...You can quote me on that.

The Devil.

The devil

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. "
(Joh 8:44)
Actors black. BLM right?

It's been steadily going that way since the 1/2 niqqer was president, way before blm was ever heard of.
I notice a lot of mixed race families. I don’t really havexx Cz a problem with it but I don’t like the manipulation by the social engineers portraying it as normal. While I understand it is more common than 30 years ago it’s not every other couple. It’s obvious what they are doing.
Why not just turn commercial TV off?
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Actors black. BLM right?

It's been steadily going that way since the 1/2 niqqer was president, way before blm was ever heard of.

Don’t worry, with the groidette in the White House it’ll be all good again.....
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The other 20% are trannies.

Trannie fluid should be checked a few times per year
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Yes.

It's worthless and Hollywood, and most of corporate America hate you and your way of life.
And every female groid is f ugging scary ugly, especially the fat ones in their underware, f ucking disgusting. Can't boycott everything but I'm trying.
I have noticed that. Since the George Floyd death, the numbers of blacks in tv ads has tripled. They love to put on the black females with the curly "African" hair style.

If they show a Whitey, he is playing the fool while the black person is wise and full of knowledge.
Interesting note: Much of Europe thinks the US is 50% Black and 50% Mexican because of TV and movies. I've talked to a number of them that were surprsied it was not so when they visited teh US outside of NYC, Washington DC and Miami.
Actors black. BLM right?
And every 'family' is mixed race...
Haven't watched TV in over 15 years, no desire to watch [bleep] & groids, hard to believe
that people still have them or turn them on.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

'home schooling'.

And the "Nobody dies from anything else".

The other 20% is made up of bumbling, clueless, beta white males.
I cut cable.

Not one more dime for that ilk.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Haven't had cable teevee or satellite for nigh on 18 years, now. So throw me a bone...

Is that a Baylor scholarship athlete having his way with a Baylor coed?
Originally Posted by fburgtx
If you just watched commercials, you would swear that black folks are 50-60% of the population.

Yep. True.

It's astronomically out of proportion, yes.

The Devil.

And his children.

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. "
(Joh 8:44)

Bingo!

Or stick your head in the sand. Same affect.
If there were ANY doubt as to the underlying mentality that fuels this board, this thread should put it to rest. The hatred of Obama, the embracing of Trump, etc. has its roots almost exclusively in racism. Just look at the offensive terms used here. Makes me sick. My time in the Air Force, college, grad school, etc. long since cured me of any of this dribble. No wonder Trump is a cult leader to the poorly-educated, less-traveled, and less successful.
Originally Posted by Eric308
If there were ANY doubt as to the underlying mentality that fuels this board, this thread should put it to rest. The hatred of Obama, the embracing of Trump, etc. has its roots almost exclusively in racism. Just look at the offensive terms used here. Makes me sick. My time in the Air Force, college, grad school, etc. long since cured me of any of this dribble. No wonder Trump is a cult leader to the poorly-educated, less-traveled, and less successful.

Then please feel free to quite coming here then.
Guess who is portrayed as the smart, witty person(s), and who are the butt of the joke fools?

But then you drive around some neighborhoods, look at crime statistics, analyze Illegitimate mothers, and high school graduatIon rates, and then you get back to reality.

The cuck cucked, cuckingly.

Maybe you should get out of your comfort zones (AF, uni) and spend some time with feral swarthies in their natural element. You might learn something. If you don't get eaten alive. You might want to read your sig quote with self-application in mind, Oh Ignorant One.

"The Force Naivete is strong in this one."
I didn't read the whole thread, so this has probably already been said. The thing that stands out to me is that all of the ads are either mixed race or gay. Several years ago when it started, it seemed as though they all had a black dude and a white chick. But then the black chicks got pissed because it made them feel ugly. So now, the majority of the ads are a white dude and black chick. Plus, the white dude is always stupid acting. Now it seems like they're all different races and then you throw in the gay guys. It tends to be pretty obnoxious because it's not representative of our demographics. My wife didn't even notice, so now I point it out every time I see it. She keeps (jokingly) telling me I'm a racist for noticing, but I tell her that the companies who are ramming this stuff down our throats are the real racists.

"drivel" is the word you're looking for.

Call your grad school and demand a refund.

You're still dumb.
"Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street..."

has its roots almost exclusively in racism.

Yes, which does now and always has conferred tremendous benefits on those who practice it.

If you look at the leadership of the companies making these commercials you can see that they don’t practice the sort of race mixing they promote. It’s Jews stem to stern. And they know that their lives and their companies would not be improved by hiring a bunch of low IQ brown people, so they don’t.

This prescription is for you, not (((them))).
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I didn't read the whole thread, so this has probably already been said. The thing that stands out to me is that all of the ads are either mixed race or gay. Several years ago when it started, it seemed as though they all had a black dude and a white chick. But then the black chicks got pissed because it made them feel ugly. So now, the majority of the ads are a white dude and black chick. Plus, the white dude is always stupid acting. Now it seems like they're all different races and then you throw in the gay guys. It tends to be pretty obnoxious because it's not representative of our demographics. My wife didn't even notice, so now I point it out every time I see it. She keeps (jokingly) telling me I'm a racist for noticing, but I tell her that the companies who are ramming this stuff down our throats are the real racists.

And it isn't even ads that would appeal to these demographics. It's things like insurance, new cars,and retirement investments. Pharmaceutical ads are the worst.

I understand now, you're not stupid just because you voted for Biden.........
Google " white couples" images and you get mostly interracial couples
Google " black couples" images and you get black couples; how about that algoritheming?

Please enlighten us as to the extent of your success. You vast education has obviously failed you.
Oh, and post a picture of a gun you own.

Which agency do you work for now? How often do you attend workshops in gas-lighting, goal-post moving, and other Marxist oratory tactics? Was "Rules For Radicals" required reading when you were hired? Do you get paid by the post, or by the engagement?
I don't think it's any stretch to observe, that the goal of the "woke" advertising is to win the hearts and minds and condition us, the great unwashed as described by eric 308, to accept our guilt and love our African brothers. But like every historic attempt to assimilate different races and cultures, it is failing miserably and accelerating downward to the point that race relations are worse now than a couple decades ago. I have a couple acquaintances who are by 308's description, elitists, educated, well traveled, definitely on the upper end of the socio-economic scale...who have contacted me within the last year with questions about arming themselves. When I carefully asked why they feel the need now, they obfuscate and deflect, but it is clearly fear of random racial violence. By the way, they each live in college towns.

I hope your daughters come home with rope headed gold tooth fake rappers and drop of some mulattos for you to raise.
racism is a form of survival for all races
Cmon man he went to grad school!,,

Btw grad school is for high school guys that didn't want to 'graduate'.
What a bunch of racists y'all are......
Originally Posted by Redneck
Actors black. BLM right?

This is 100% true. I can't remember the last commercial I saw where a couple wasn't mixed. The amount of blacks is true, but they are trying to also make it "normal" to see mixed, and it just aint that way. The only way I can stand to watch TV is by using the DVR all the time, and fast forward through all the BS.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's astronomically out of proportion, yes.

12x higher rate than when women crackers stay with peop...uh, nevermind

Yes.

It's worthless and Hollywood, and most of corporate America hate you and your way of life.

Yes.

The Ashkenazi Bolsheviks look down on you, you filthy ignorant goyim.

Some of their ranks:

Trufe.
Originally Posted by Raeford
What a bunch of racists y'all are......

thank you I am proud to be a racist. I try to be the best racist I can be
Originally Posted by Redneck

They even put that mixed race s hit in animated ads.
Originally Posted by RJL53
And every female groid is f ugging scary ugly, especially the fat ones in their underware, f ucking disgusting. Can't boycott everything but I'm trying.

it's pretty obvious to the observers who walk amongst us that our keepers have made a major decision. made it some number of years ago, but it's becoming obvious to us all now.

and that is, with 7.5 billion people pounding on the earth with many different races scattered about, they have decided to integrate us rather than keep us separated.

how to do that? make it culturally ok for the races to mix. not just the rich and the very poor, but also the great middle classes.

otherwise, there'd be marked differences in the various races show up and cause conflict. they don't want that.

so how to minimize the conflict? why get us all integrated. have the same red blood, have babies.

and if the transgender folks says it's ok, well then that'll lower the birthrates.

our keepers are only interested in our best welfare for our own good.

my 4% neander valley bloodline is always suspicious.

that means it's not all cut & dried quite yet.
© 24hourcampfire