Home
Brutal chin music...

Slow motion...

Ouch!
Wow. Great knockout
Here's another one from the opposite angle. Friggin head almost gets knocked off...

and he stayed on his feet. Tremendous balance
Boom boom. Out goes the lights
Nice of the loser to set that kick up so nicely.
Kinda took him by surprise.
Jake,

That's a serious follow up kick.
That kind of accuracy for a high snap kick when at a weird angle is very rare.
BTW, did you watch the pre fight interview?

Smacked that bitch big time!
While not "brutal", for my money, the Urijah Faber running, flying kick off the octagon fence might be the best finishing kick I have ever seen

The balls it took to do that, and the execution, was amazing!

That's Anthony Pettis but yeah pretty cool.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
That's Anthony Pettis but yeah pretty cool.

Might have grabbed the wrong youtube vid, but Faber's kick was similar. Running kick off the fence. The execution was just spot on (though, not brutal, considering his weight class).

World class athletes....
You can ring my belllllllll, ring my bell
Unreal. What an athlete. One foot suspended in mid air, he springs off the other foot and kicks the guy in the face. That guy is a bad, bad, bad ass.
This guy is on the UFC255 prelims that start at 1700 PST today. Let's see if he keeps the winning streak going.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Jake,

That's a serious follow up kick.
That kind of accuracy for a high snap kick when at a weird angle is very rare.
BTW, did you watch the pre fight interview?

It was a lucky connection, for sure, but "luck" seems to follow good, hard training.
TIMBER !
Here`s a few more,

I boxed while at West Point, because it was a required class. Hated it - even with soft gloves and padded headgear your head would buzz afterwards. Why in the world someone would want to risk their life doing this UFC crap is beyond my understanding.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I boxed while at West Point, because it was a required class. Hated it - even with soft gloves and padded headgear your head would buzz afterwards. Why in the world someone would want to risk their life doing this UFC crap is beyond my understanding.

that is because you were not hit enough to get used to it. your head actually after a few months gets toughened up. when you get in real shape and used to being hit now and then it is actually fun. I did it for years
Impact damages the brain in the long run...
© 24hourcampfire