Home
Posted By: wabigoon Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
As in, here we go again. TP, and all the rest. it it any scarce?

Not here yet.
Posted By: Mach3 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
The same people who stock up on TP also need to stock up on condoms so they don't breed anymore fugging idiots.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Sold out two weeks straight here.
Posted By: J23 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
I was just at the local Walmart this afternoon...

Defacto wife pointed out that the T.P. shelf was bare, save for some 5 dollar a roll premium paper... probably Egyptian silk or some such.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Oreos are getting scarce.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
One of the central themes of the covid scamdemic planning was artifical scarcity of consumer products. It's how they increase the fear and increase the desire of the population to acquiesce to whatever demands are placed upon us.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Yup. Wife went shopping today an no tp or paper towels. Her and my daughter were out of town this weekend and at our local store they had some.

Gonna start getting even more stupid.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
got cobs? laugh
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Sure glad I have a Bidet !
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Idiots.

You are an idiot if you don't look out for yourself and your family.
30 years ago, the primer shortage showed the intelligent the need to be supplied.
The various shortages over the last 15 years enforced that.

But you are probably a troll who doesn't shoot, so you missed it.

Toilet paper is getting tight. Bathroom cleaners are nonexistent.
We have a reserve, wife ordered mote from Amazon on a monthly order basis.

Why not.
It isn't going to spoil, and I hope to keep cranking for a few more decades.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Hate me if you want but I have it on auto ship .
Posted By: hanco Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Seems to be plenty here, we don’t wipe!
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
What's toilet paper?
TP? All you need is a finger and some water!
Ronnie
Posted By: AKduck Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Or a well worn sock.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by AKduck
Or a well worn sock.

But not those Darn Tough socks.. they last forever!

:P
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
No shortage of butt wipe here at the time.
Just bought a package this last week

Maybe the shortage is just on the
Himalayan silkworm aloe vera
quilted yuppie butt cleansing tissue
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
[Linked Image from netanimations.net]
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

I put a kitchen spray gun on the lavatory faucet. Works pretty good.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
I eat a lot of butter, will that thing shoot Dawn?
Posted By: g5m Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Some paper products are short here. Paper towels and toilet paper are available but not abundant. Sanitizing wipes like Lysol are rare.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I put a kitchen spray gun on the lavatory faucet. Works pretty good.

Hand held bidet, they do make em.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
We have plenty of TP., hand sanitizer, wipes and paper towels.. Same for last spring, when the store shelves were often empty, making people crazy. Why? Because we always have TP and paper towels. They are things we need, so we keep them well stocked. Some area grocery stores are beginning to put limits on TP again. We generally buy huge packs of both at Sam's Club.

I have never come close to running out of 22 fodder during recent shortages.Can't recall a time in my adult life when I didn't have a few thousand rounds of 22 around? I reload almost all of my rifle ammo. So I also have plenty of small/large rifle primers, brass, bullets and powders. No longer load much pistol ammo these days. Bought most of that in bulk quantities, when it was available at a good price. Same for bulk boxes of XM193 ammo. That stuff is now selling for three or four times what I'd paid for what I have, over the past couple years.

It ain't hoarding, if you're aware enough to plan ahead, so you don't run short of anything you will need.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
I usually do #2 at work, so I have company-provided TP. (Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I poop on company time). I better make sure I'm stocked up, though. I poop a lot.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by Stophel
I usually do #2 at work, so I have company-provided TP. (Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I poop on company time). I better make sure I'm stocked up, though. I poop a lot.

Someone has to do it..
Posted By: windridge Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
When the price gets high again I'll just go back to using my old standard TP.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: memtb Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20

I’m in the same condition as during the first “Great TP Shortage”......We’re good for a couple of years! memtb
Posted By: Broffesor11 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
They are gonna make a boat load of money again, deplete government reserve. Keep people in and churches closed. tell us what to do and what to eat. We have almost lost this.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
at this point how isn't everyone stocked up on toilet paper?

The news did a story where Wal-Mart alone sold enough toilet paper from Feb to May to stock up close to every American.
I schit huge...

The Walmart .69 cents for 4 rolls is outstanding and good for my septic system. I know it's a cool story bro...
Posted By: hanco Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
I try to cshit at work!
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
I don't understand why America hasn't found the amazing creation of a bidet enmass. A 4 pack of TP lasts me months on end now, as its just for a quick dry when done.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
No issues here - yet... smile
Posted By: Seafire Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Despite this planned "shortage"... I maintain still half the country is going to be wiping their asses until 2050, with the TP they bought in early 2020, when this covid BS started....

they won't say it, but these CV 19 spikes again, seem to be politically convenient at the moment once again...
and if true.. most of it is caused by people with poor hygiene, ya know... minorities from the third world, plenty of them illegally, ghetto folks, trailer trash....

but then the leftists ignore the obvious and get all hung up on offending the people who have that poor hygiene and are the biggest potential of letting it incubate, and then busy spreading it...just like any other medical virus...

CV 19 isn't anything special...like controlling anything, it just involves research for Pharmaceutical companies to research
a vaccine for that also...

all of this is planned and being orchestrated when needed politically....

and the DNCC is buying into it, with their Globalist Communists masters.. and puppet handlers..

Biden and Harris are just puppets for the controllers behind the scenes...., who I'd bet most aren't even from this country...
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
people make fun out of the paranoid idiots that buy cart loads of TP but they have exactly the identical mindset of the primer powder and ammo hoarders
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20

+1
Posted By: RogueHunter Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20

Old bore snakes work well....
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
I don't understand it. Don't play into the herd mentality of stupidity.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Picking up a pallet of it today.
Posted By: Dess Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
people make fun out of the paranoid idiots that buy cart loads of TP but they have exactly the identical mindset of the primer powder and ammo hoarders

Perhaps it could be argued that both have their uses and could be traded for other things. In my opinion, there isn't a viable substitution for ammo, nor a way to protect yourself using toilet paper.
Posted By: Ray63 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
No amount of TP is going to save us from getting pooped on by the demacraps.
Posted By: victoro Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
"We have a reserve, wife ordered mote from Amazon on a monthly order basis."

Greedy self entitled people like you and your wife are the reason we have empty store shelves! Just buy what you need.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by victoro

Greedy self entitled people like you and your wife are the reason we have empty store shelves! Just buy what you need.

It is America. They can spend their money as they wish.

Posted By: las Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
If we run out, and can't get more (unlikely) in a timely fashion, , I have boxes of wipe cloths in the garage. They launder.

My neighbor works in a hospital, he has gotten me used/laundered/sanitizedoperating cloths before. He can get me more. They launder too.

And I have a whole woods full of ground moss..... The dog will clean up the ground mound, the moss the ass-streaks....... smile

Snow on the ground now, but that might be a little desperate!
Posted By: Squidge Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
I don't understand why America hasn't found the amazing creation of a bidet enmass. A 4 pack of TP lasts me months on end now, as its just for a quick dry when done.

No schit! grin
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20

Seems to me that’s exactly what they’re doing. Dumbazzes that wait until they’re prairie-dogging before going to the store and buying a four-pack of imported French-Canadian buttfloss may feel somehow superior, but every unnecessary trip adds to the chance of catching or spreading the virus. How fugging selfish is that?
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." - Scottish Proverb
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by WTM45

It is America. They can spend their money as they wish.

years ago in America I could punch their faces in and not get arrested
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Pretty soon, people will be using corn cobs, thereby diverting the cobs away from the production of food, leaving people starving everywhere. Not only that, but think of all the water that is used to produce those cobs, when the process of making toilet paper from wood uses no water whatsoever. Another reprehensible aspect of the situation is that if it wasn't for the government subsidies given to produce the cobs, they could not compete in price with toilet paper. Further, the cobs are nowhere near as efficient in the removal of waste due to their narrow shape, the result being that a person gets far less mileage out of an amount of cob equal to a given amount of toilet paper. Then there is the given that the use of cobs causes damage to important parts of the system. Those are only the most glaring deficiencies of cobs relative to toilet paper; I am sure that there are many others.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/17/20
Beware cheap, imported corncobs. May still have kernels attached. Ouch.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20

Glad you care.
IDGAF what you think.

A co-worker bitched about those who stocked up a few months ago.
None of us were buying out the stores, just picking up an extra until we had a few extra
packs.

Anyway, a week or so later when he was about out, he went to buy some.
Ended up darn near the point of dog sliding through the yard.
Pretty sure it won't happen to him again,
Posted By: Stophel Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
I see people keep saying "I'm not gonna go crazy buying up toilet paper like all these idiots out there!!!!" Well... whaddaya do when you run out of TP and there's none to be found?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
Just bought some. Not trying to hoard, just down to the last 2 rolls. The shelves were about bare. The cashier said it was because bide'n was planning on locking us in our homes for so many weeks when he takes power.

The term lockdown is a prison term they say. That pretty much what the politicians think of us lowly lesser class prisoners.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Stophel
Well... whaddaya do when you run out of TP and there's none to be found?

It still amazes me that running out of toilet paper is seen as some insurmountable, life changing, confounding obstacle by people here.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
I can do without a lot of modern conveniences (and do already), but by golly, I ain't wipin' my ass with a stick like some equatorial savage! laugh
Posted By: las Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
I bought a 12 pack today- I was out (down to what was in he holder) in the garage. I have no idea what's in the house- aint my department.

I'm good for a year, dunno about the wife. I'm not sharing either. smile
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
We are limited to one pack per person again, and we are not even on lockdown. I have about 1-1/2 Costco packs left.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
My children's children are getting the mother load.

I've been prepping. My 100 thousand primers are crammed in cases upon cases of Varget, wrapped in additional cases of toilet paper. Also, some spare unleaded for the mower close by.

That's all crammed in my utility closet next to the hot water heater.

We're set!
Posted By: Crappie_Killer Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
I have a phobia from when I was a kid about running out of tp. My wife has always known about it and keeps the house well stocked for many years. We keep at minimum 6-12 months on hand. [bleep], I’ve got four rolls in the boat and on each truck.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I have a phobia from when I was a kid about running out of tp. My wife has always known about it and keeps the house well stocked for many years. We keep at minimum 6-12 months on hand. [bleep], I’ve got four rolls in the boat and on each truck.

All vehicles have minimum 2 rolls TP in this family. Always have, always will.

Smart man.
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
Local Costco’s are out of stock
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
We do curbside pickiup at Walmart and haven't had any trouble getting what we need yet. We definitely keep our selves stocked up just in case though. It can be had through Amazon too, but you'd better plan on ordering close to a month out from when you'll actually need it, especially with Christmas season rolling up fast. Folks just have to be better prepared.
Posted By: RandyR Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
Sam's club here has skids and a case is only $20
Helps that it is only made a half hour away I guess.

Probably gonna stock up and trade for an AR
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
We don't get a Sears catalog any more. laugh
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
most people are full of sh it that is why they buy so much TP. they do not need food water electric gas just TP
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We don't get a Sears catalog any more. laugh

Or the three fat phonebooks we used to get in the D.C. area. Do have a garden hose with a nice gentle spray nozzle, but that water from 374’ down is pretty cold, even in Summer.
Posted By: 21 Re: Toilet Paper again? - 11/18/20
Neighbor said they are using the John Wayne toilet paper now that his wife bought back during the panic. It's rough, and it's tough, and it won't take any [bleep] off of you.
© 24hourcampfire