Home

laugh

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...ator-as-a-complete-ass-over-wearing-mask

Right now Cruz is one of my favorites for 2024. Too early to call it for him.
I LIKE CRUZ

That would make a good bumper sticker. I wanted to vote for him 4 years ago, and I hope he runs again.
Nobody cares about hand washing.
As much as I like Cruz, I don't think he'll make it. People don't vote for presidents who are short and funny looking.
Cruz is another neo-con servant of israel. it didnt get trump very far

Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Mighty fine talk from an ignorant high school dropout.

I was for Cruz in 2016, but grew to be very happy with the man who won!
Originally Posted by lastround

My feelings too.

I still like Cruz.
Originally Posted by OldHat

My feelings too.

I still like Cruz.

X2

Ditto
Ted is smart and getting better at his trade. We haven't heard the last from him.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
As much as I like Cruz, I don't think he'll make it. People don't vote for presidents who are short and funny looking.

Damnit, I'm out.

Aren't you supposed to be taking your nap?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ditto

Me too. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Damnit, I'm out.

You've got one vote right here....
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ditto

+1
He pinned Jack Dorsey's pointed ears to the wall this morning.
Cruz was my favorite in 2016 and will likely be the front runner in 2024.

Damnit, I'm out.

Likewise!
Cruz said that the riot which occurred at Trump's rally in Chicago during the primary was the result of Trump's rhetoric.

Cruz also worked with Paul Ryan to push through TPP,...which was intended to ship more jobs out of America.

Cruz talks a good talk,...but it's just talk.

Good grief.
America won't have a President that will fix the country. If one comes along that genuinely tries, the deep state will cause the whole shebang to come unglued.

Maybe after it comes unglued somebody will rise up to put it back together,....maybe not. Those kinds of men don't show up very often.

But the people can't vote their way out of this mess. That won't happen.

If the commies pull off stealing this election from Trump we won't have to wonder about Cruz as president because it will never happen. He will be lucky to keep his senate seat.
He's got a little bit of insider in him. He's sort of shifty and untrustable.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

his extensive voting record says otherwise
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Cruz said that the riot which occurred at Trump's rally in Chicago during the primary was the result of Trump's rhetoric.

Cruz also worked with Paul Ryan to push through TPP,...which was intended to ship more jobs out of America.

Cruz talks a good talk,...but it's just talk.

Well in fairness Trump implied that Cruz’s dad may well have been the second shooter that killed Kennedy lol.
Unfortunately sometimes politics be politics.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

his extensive voting record says otherwise

Like when he voted to block President Trump from making recess appointments when they were needed the most. Ya mean like that .
Originally Posted by MM879
Ted is smart and getting better at his trade. We haven't heard the last from him.

This.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

True.

Hopefully he’ll give up picking boogers during interviews.
I take it you want a king that can side step the senate? grin

You wish to bow, or curtsy I think.
Originally Posted by Pat85

If the commies pull off stealing this election from Trump we won't have to wonder about Cruz as president because it will never happen. He will be lucky to keep his senate seat.

Yupper, I get a kick out of some people.

Th Deep State just stole this election and gave it to a Ham Sandwich, and people are talking about how we will win back in 2024 if we find the right, tall, thin candidate,

That's akin to taking a bottle of milk out of the fridge only to discover it has soured, then put it back in the fridge saying, "Maybe it will be better tomorrow".
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I take it you want a king that can side step the senate? grin

You wish to bow, or curtsy I think.

The Senate is corrupt, nuff said.

Why do you think Trump has not fired Wray, Barr, and all the other Deep Staters that he has appointed?
Because the Senate will not confirm anyone other than a Deep Stater that will protect their Status Quo.
Your an idiot. The sensate just confirmed 3 supreme court justices. Phuggin third graders grin
America won't have a President that will fix the country. If one comes along that genuinely tries, the deep state will cause the whole shebang to come unglued.

Maybe after it comes unglued somebody will rise up to put it back together,....maybe not. Those kinds of men don't show up very often.

These are strong words worth remembering.
Lindsey Graham gave a congratulatory fist bump to Kamala on the senate floor today.

Den of snakes
Originally Posted by Morewood
Lindsey Graham gave a congratulatory fist bump to Kamala on the senate floor today.

Den of snakes

She also blocked President Trump from making recess appointments, when it was needed most.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

^^^This^^^
He really doesn’t do anything for me. If he’s republican candidate they’ll lose.
"an ostentatious sign of fake virtue." Cruz is right! it's all for show and control.

CDC has no credibility, they've lied way to many times and went political against Trump. How is anyone with a 1/4 brain supposed to believe anything they say?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

These are strong words worth remembering.

And everyone is true.
I gave a large "Cruz 2016" magnet on my gun safe. Maybe I'll only need to change two numbers on it in 2024, before it goes back on the car.
Originally Posted by tzone
He really doesn’t do anything for me. If he’s republican candidate they’ll lose.

If Trump isn't successful at exposing these election crimes, it won't matter what Republican runs.

If Trump isn't successful at exposing these election crimes, it won't matter what Republican runs.

It's already been exposed, just as Spygate, Crossfire Hurricane, Uranium One, Ukraine scandal, have been exposed.

If election fraud follows the same path as all the other corruption by The Democrats and the Obama Administration, nothing done, then not only will it not matter what Republican runs, but American elections will be a thing of the past and our leaders will be selected for us, not by us.
Cruz is an excellent senator. If he wants to be president down the line, he needs to present himself more as he does on his podcast, which is very good. If he lightens up on the preachy stuff and shows his humor and intelligence I think he will do well.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Cruz is an excellent senator. If he wants to be president down the line, he needs to present himself more as he does on his podcast, which is very good. If he lightens up on the preachy stuff and shows his humor and intelligence I think he will do well.

If he want's to be President, or even remain a US Senator, he better get off his ass and get to the bottom of this election fraud.

Mighty fine talk from an ignorant high school dropout.

Spunqkie doesn't understand that POTUS is as high as you go on earth.
Originally Posted by steve4102

It's already been exposed, just as Spygate, Crossfire Hurricane, Uranium One, Ukraine scandal, have been exposed.

If election fraud follows the same path as all the other corruption by The Democrats and the Obama Administration, nothing done, then not only will it not matter what Republican runs, but American elections will be a thing of the past and our leaders will be selected for us, not by us.

As they have been for 50 years. Whats new?
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

One of the bad things about Cruz is that he is detested in the Congress.

One of the great things about Cruz is that he is detested in the Congress.
I've always liked Cruz, still don't think that he would have been able to beat HRC though.
Snake in the grass...Bristoe called it years ago.
© 24hourcampfire