Home
2015 license sales in AZ = 201,000
2020 same = 305,000

Trying to post this under the old thread, but can't find it, so ...

Confirms what I already know every time I go out during rifle season. It's a zoo out there.
I’m hunting right now!
Despite what the hunting preachers of Bozeman will tell you, hunting is not dead.

Maybe in the scheithole states east of the Mississippi, but not in the non-ghey part of the country.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I’m hunting right now!

I’m reading books about cattle. grin
Anybody that says hunting is dying is either trying to talk you out of your money or hasn’t been outside in 25 years.
If its dying I'm the unluckiest SOB on the planet. Run into deer hunters everywhere I go around these parts.
Don't think it is dying around here. But, this year I think there are hunters that have been affected by the shutdowns and don't have the time to come out. Our club has about fifteen fewer members than normal and six of the members haven't been out to even hunt. Their member cards are still pinned to the bulletin board. The deer processors are still doing a booming business.
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
2015 license sales in AZ = 201,000
2020 same = 305,000

Trying to post this under the old thread, but can't find it, so ...

Confirms what I already know every time I go out during rifle season. It's a zoo out there.

this year it was a zoo from about March on, didn't even need a season.

Damned dry out there, though.
When I am duck hunting, I'm gettin' rained on by steel pellets. A lot of guys are out duckin'.

Only thing dying are the ducks.

I belong to a number of Homesteading groups'. There is much interest in a more self-sufficient lifestyle, of which hunting is an significant part.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Despite what the hunting preachers of Bozeman will tell you, hunting is not dead.

Maybe in the scheithole states east of the Mississippi, but not in the non-ghey part of the country.
We have just about as many licensed hunters in NY as Montana has total population.
Have a little spot I’ve been hunting for 12 years. Private property but not posted and the landowners were fine with me hunting it. In the previous 11 years I’ve seen maybe six people, lots of deep ravines and steep hillside prevent people me thinks. This year I’ve seen 8 guys, all archery hunters.
Hunting a dying sport? Not out here in Wyoming. It seems like every hunter in every state in the country is hunting in Wyoming. There's more every year. Getting crowded out here. If G&F doubled the tag prices they'd still sell every one they offered.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I’m hunting right now!

I’m reading books about cattle. grin

I thought this was gonna be a zombie thread.
Hunting is dead to the guy who starts threads about sweaters. Haha
Speaking of which

Shew...trucker clock talking to me

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Don't know about everywhere but hunting license sales peaked at 1.4 million in the early '70's here and have declined steadily to roughly half that today. Youngsters just aren't interested in getting into the sport and as oldsters are dropping out they are not being replaced. This year may see an uptick in sales due to the pandemic but will not likely come close to the numbers of the early '70's.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Don't know about everywhere but hunting license sales peaked at 1.4 million in the early '70's here and have declined steadily to roughly half that today. Youngsters just aren't interested in getting into the sport and as oldsters are dropping out they are not being replaced. This year may see an uptick in sales due to the pandemic but will not likely come close to the numbers of the early '70's.

Sure thing, dumb fugk.
Originally Posted by deflave

Sure thing, dumb fugk.
Those are the facts dumb fuuck.
Like you being a “Gunsmith” kind of fact?
Originally Posted by JessG
Like you being a “Gunsmith” kind of fact?

Same kind of fact dumb fuuck.
Without a doubt, female hunters are on the rise around here.

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

No.

They're not.

Dumb fugk.

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

No.

They're not.

Dumb fugk.
You have no facts about anything.

#punkassbitch
© 24hourcampfire