Home
Posted By: BALLISTIK Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/17/20
This guy has a pretty good channel explaining the Reality of so many modern women to those who still can't get past the "Women are Wonderful effect", and believe everything they are told by so called equal opportunity figures. I can say I never thought highly of this chick as she always seemed to push the right buttons to be popular in Conservative culture. Tomi apparently put out a video on her Fakebook about "trash men", and this man decided to respond with Logic and Reason, instead of an emotional rant that is so typically feminine.

Anyways, it's a good video, and I thought I'd share for the purpose of creating a discussion about all these fake Conservatives who are only in it for the fame, their ego, and Conservative money. Enjoy!

I'd still hit it.
Posted By: hatari Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by DubThomas
I'd still hit it.

Well yeah. I ain't a homo Democrat. I'd stick somehting in her yap first. smile

Her biggest problem is she thinks her pussy is gold plated and mink lined and so much better than any other after the lights are out. So much better that it's worth her bossy competitiveness. I want a companion, not a competitor.
She needs to stop dating the Call of Duty video game champs.

Date someone that knows how to find her clitoris
Posted By: 700LH Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/17/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

Suppose volunteers might be accepted?
I figured this would be a more lively topic seeing as how so many drool over her as if she were a goddess to save Conservatism...
Never trust a c u n t, liberal or conservative.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
Neanderthals
Posted By: hookeye Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
Never liked her.

You do know she is/was dating a SEAL?
Posted By: hatari Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
She's a man basher who searches for Mr. Right who will be a He-Man on demand but in turn, expect little from her.
Posted By: Heeler Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
She related to Taylor Swift?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Now she is dating a vibrator..... smile
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Is this one of the men she was complaining about or is the new man up to bat? 😃
Navy SeAL wouldn' put up with her for long. They are not short on self confidence.
Veneer is very thin.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
Best looking feminist I've seen. Better than the usual sea cows with purple hair.
All that makeup comes off, and when it does, she's just a somewhat-homely looking woman with an attitude, a mouth, and an 8th grade vocabulary. She's trailer trash that made it to the "big time" on her fake looks.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
All that makeup comes off, and when it does, she's just a somewhat-homely looking woman with an attitude, a mouth, and an 8th grade vocabulary. She's trailer trash that made it to the "big time" on her fake looks.

I'll admit....all of those traits appeal to me.
Originally Posted by AKduck

For one, maybe two nights.... eek
Originally Posted by AKduck

I didn't say I wouldn't fuuck her up one side and down the other. Just that I'd only do it a few times, then move on. Then go back every now and then.
Feminist or spoiled [bleep] brat?

They aren’t always the same.
Most here have a real woman.
She needs better friends.
I used to have a saying back in the day I'd throw out for laughs every now and then...

I just wanna date her. Not debate her.

Put her on her knees rearranging her insides and she'd be no different than any other 'bitch' I ran across as a young single man, the attitude adjustment from a class A kahunt to groveling bedroom slave is gold!
I made it 2:30 in and couldn't watch anymore. The lecture from her and him is old and tired.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
I like her. She is just working the tools she has. Nothing wrong with that.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Tomi Lahren is a Feminist. - 11/18/20
Every woman I've ever met who kept a pair of sunglasses perched carefully on her head to portray just the right amount of jauntiness, has been a psychotic, narcissistic bitch. Every damn one.

Any man with any sense at all is gonna hit it and split as fast as possible.
Grandad told us when we were young how to know if you were really found a good one... "Would yoyu love her if she was fat?"
© 24hourcampfire