Home
Posted By: Leanwolf Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
The people in Salem, Mass., did. Kinda reminds me of "I accuse ...." during the Spanish Inquisition and the French Revolution.

L.W.
Posted By: viking Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Hell yeah, I was married to one for 25 years
I have ran in to a few .
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
My ex!
Hilary and Kamala are all the proof I need.
1 Samuel 28:3–25 talks about King Saul making a vistit to the Witch of Endor.
I loved Samatha. She was hot.

didn't believe in her........my 2nd ex........
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

yep

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Muffin Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
My 9th great grandmother was Susannah North Martin..........
Yes, but I'd rather not dwell on the occult.
The "woke" mob is much the same. All they have to do is accuse somebody of hate speech or racism, and the mob goes after them, their business and their family.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

The Ewoks lived on Endor.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Nancy Pelosi????
Posted By: hookeye Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Know of two supposed.
Neither has a good job.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Witches, not so much.
Bitches on the other hand....hell yes. Kameltoe. hitlery, piglosi, waters, feinstein. Yep, they be some!
Originally Posted by slumlord

Lol!!!
Waiting on mine to come home from work.
So she can ride her daily OCD vacumn and swifter broom.
Then I can go to bed in peace.
Hunting in the morning.
Homie needs ta hit the rack.
Originally Posted by reivertom
The "woke" mob is much the same. All they have to do is accuse somebody of hate speech or racism, and the mob goes after them, their business and their family.
............. That's what I began thinking of as I saw that video.
Posted By: hanco Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
I was married to one!
And back in the 1990's we had one as our dept. head for a few years.
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Witches, not so much.
Bitches on the other hand....hell yes. Kameltoe. hitlery, piglosi, waters, feinstein. Yep, they be some!

"By the rumbling in their bums, something wicked this way comes!!!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'd like to have at the good witch in 1939. Wizard of .....OZ
I used to date one. There are several covens around. Witchcraft is a religion. There are several witchcraft shops in the area where they sell all the eye of newt, wing of bat crap and the spell books that tell how to use the stuff to cast spells. It's all kinda creepy.
I was told a story. My great grandfather was a boy. His father had a rifle that was a shooter. He won all the local shooting matches with it. A local woman came by and said she could put a hex on it. GGFather said kiss a pig. Suddenly said rifle won't hit Sheet. After some consultation, GGFather was told to draw a picture of the the woman, and shoot it with said rifle. GGF did so, but the ball struck the drawing in the arm. Next morning, the old hag showed up at the family farm with her arm in a sling. Asked to borrow some sugar. GGF's Mother sent hag packing, but before she left, she grabbed a dish towel and made an escape. Apparently, they gotta take something.
There's all kinds of witches in America and Europe.
What do your pastors do, get their sermon material from the liberal denomination hq? Blind leaders....
If you want to know people, you go to where people are and lead them to the Lord. They are all over the place.
There's all kinds. The ones at the grocery store I shop are neo pagan witches. They worship various false gods, which happen to be true demons, of their choosing. They despise me and try to defame my character as much as some of the "winners" on the CF.

There's the popular movement that spread like wildfire throughout the world thanks to parents and lost preachers n Catholic priests who didn't care what their children read. This sprung out of the Hairy Potty series by the reprobate Rowling witch.
That self styled witchcraft out grew the Muslim insurgency in Europe even. I warned parents for years as their children about it. If they don't repent its always the same excuse.....

Witches go by all kinds of names and they are all wicked regardless of some new ager claiming to be "good witches.".

There's even closet witches in this forum. Although they really aren't that much closet variety considering the fact that they speak evil of my Lord and mock Him every chance they get.

I had one male witch infiltrate my group of Bible believers once. He kept trying to pass off the stupid "Book of Enoch" as some Holy book. It was all full of holes alright and he was told why.

Originally Posted by tikkanut

yep

[Linked Image]

I was always fond of Tabitha.........

[Linked Image from jaydeanhcr.files.wordpress.com]
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I was told a story. My great grandfather was a boy. His father had a rifle that was a shooter. He won all the local shooting matches with it. A local woman came by and said she could put a hex on it. GGFather said kiss a pig. Suddenly said rifle won't hit Sheet. After some consultation, GGFather was told to draw a picture of the the woman, and shoot it with said rifle. GGF did so, but the ball struck the drawing in the arm. Next morning, the old hag showed up at the family farm with her arm in a sling. Asked to borrow some sugar. GGF's Mother sent hag packing, but before she left, she grabbed a dish towel and made an escape. Apparently, they gotta take something.

Many Pennsylvania rifles had all kinds of hex signs on them to ward off an protect from evil spirits or having hexes put on them. You see them in the inlays and carvings!

Opps, meant to add some makers put religious emblems on the bottom flats of the barrels. I think it was the famous build J. P. Beck (I think it was Beck), that marked his bbls IHS and such on the bottom.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Witches and the occult are very real. It really doesn't matter whether you believe they exist or not. They believe it with all their black heart.

I'll bet that little s**t has a tree stand somewhere too.

Ol’ Wickett.
There was an old abandoned barn on a dirt road up behind where I used to live where a local coven held their services/rituals. I used to go up there and shoot pigeons before they commandeered the place. They had a crystal ball in there with long black gowns hanging from the rafters, an upside down cross, swords and a hangman's noose thrown up over a rafter above the crystal ball. It was creepy as hell and I was glad I had my .357 along the last time I was there.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
I believe some women have mental illness and candles.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
There was an old abandoned barn on a dirt road up behind where I used to live where a local coven held their services/rituals. I used to go up there and shoot pigeons before they commandeered the place. They had a crystal ball in there with long black gowns hanging from the rafters, an upside down cross, swords and a hangman's noose thrown up over a rafter above the crystal ball. It was creepy as hell and I was glad I had my .357 along the last time I was there.

You should go skull fugk the witch leader , but you’re too old and fat.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Ol’ Wickett.

Can’t you see him throwing his little ewok turds at Slumster from atop his deerstand!
Originally Posted by OldHat
Witches and the occult are very real. It really doesn't matter whether you believe they exist or not. They believe it with all their black heart.

A very true statement.

Lynn
Originally Posted by BobBrown

That was near 40 years ago now and that old barn is long gone.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Ask yourself "can something like this happen again?"

Ask the folks that owned the McMartin preschool.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
I've known folks that believed they were witches and whatnot. I also work in a jail so.....
Quite a few of em were slaughtering people south of
the border here and made a pile of money casting
spells and selling charms to cartel members and
leaders. There's a bunch of botanicas around here
where you can buy all your favorite voodoo and
santeria goods and supplies reasonably. (I guess)
I don't think they sell sacrificial chickens and goats
though
As I said before it's a religion. Anyone who belongs to a coven and practices witchcraft is a witch.
I've known a few over the years. As to whether or not they practice "magic" is another matter.
a pox upon those who believe in Witches.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
I have a moderately freaky tale about a woman I met who was involved in that Wiccan stuff. I didn't really give it much thought. I just figured it was all a play acting hobby of hers. I talked to her here and there on one of the old chat rooms that were around back in the 90s.

She had a layover in Cincinnati after a trip to Denver, so we made plans to meet in Cincy and have dinner.

While she was in Denver she went to some palm reader who was apparently fairly well known. She had a cassette tape of the reading,..even though cassettes were getting to be old technology by then.

I picked her up at the airport and she played the cassette of her reading while we drove around. The reader was saying some things that were very peculiarly accurate about our friendship.

I didn't much like it. She thought it was great.

I took her back to the airport and she was very excited to show me what the reader had given her. She got it out of her suitcase. It was 2 very well formed quartz crystals about 4" long and an inch in diameter that were fused together along their length.They were almost exactly alike,..same shape, same size. She had wrapped them very carefully and had them sandwiched between her clothes in the center of her suitcase. When she got them out to show them to me they had broken apart. She was very upset about it. She told me that the reader has told her that they symbolized the union of a man and a woman,..and I got the very distinct impression that she considered the quartz crystals a sign that we were going to have a relationship. That tied in with some of the things that the reader had told her. The fact that they had mysteriously broken apart meant that we weren't.

I was glad to get away from her. I was glad to get away from the entire situation.

I don't want to be around anybody with weird Wiccan hobbies again.
Agnes Morehead beats Tabitha by a whisker.
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
Posted By: Starman Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
.. My great grandfather was
a boy. His father had a rifle that was a shooter. He won all the local shooting matches with it. A local woman came by and said she could put a hex on it. GGFather said kiss a pig. Suddenly said rifle won't hit Sheet..

What about the reverse,.. can a hex make a non
shooter into a shooter?
Originally Posted by Morewood
Agnes Morehead beats Tabitha by a whisker.
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

Apparently the real life Darren (not sure which one) actually got along very well with Agnes.
Posted By: jwall Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Hilary and Kamala are all the proof I need.

They have company....

AOC , Piglisi , Waters. MurCOWski , and the beat goes on....

Don’t forget Warlock Sukmer.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
To get a little more specific, like I said, I had been talking to this woman on the internet. We never had met face to face before that day. We didn't really know all that much about each other.

One big reason she had flown to Denver was to get a reading from that well known palm reader.

Very shortly into the palm reading, the guy said, "I see something that I don't understand. There's a man that you know but you don't know". Then he asked her if that made any sense to her and she started laughing.

That was strange. That's when I started wanting to get away from that woman and her Wiccan hobby.
Only when I see Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Pelosi, AOC, Horizontal Harris do I believe.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
What do your pastors do, get their sermon material from the liberal denomination hq? Blind leaders....
If you want to know people, you go to where people are and lead them to the Lord. They are all over the place.
There's all kinds. The ones at the grocery store I shop are neo pagan witches. They worship various false gods, which happen to be true demons, of their choosing. They despise me and try to defame my character as much as some of the "winners" on the CF.

There's the popular movement that spread like wildfire throughout the world thanks to parents and lost preachers n Catholic priests who didn't care what their children read. This sprung out of the Hairy Potty series by the reprobate Rowling witch.
That self styled witchcraft out grew the Muslim insurgency in Europe even. I warned parents for years as their children about it. If they don't repent its always the same excuse.....

Witches go by all kinds of names and they are all wicked regardless of some new ager claiming to be "good witches.".

There's even closet witches in this forum. Although they really aren't that much closet variety considering the fact that they speak evil of my Lord and mock Him every chance they get.

I had one male witch infiltrate my group of Bible believers once. He kept trying to pass off the stupid "Book of Enoch" as some Holy book. It was all full of holes alright and he was told why.

Daffy Crapper is also a certified Witchbuster...
who'd have guessed.!
Starman dude,

You have such a way with words.
Are you that good at chanting Bible verses and prayers backwards too?
They are real alright, I don't think they know who they acquired the abilities that they have but they are real.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by xxclaro

That's hilarious.... and also sad. The College I went to was about 10 Miles away from the largest spiritualist center in the World....

https://www.lilydaleassembly.org/

Like B. suggested there are some things I heard there I can't explain but My take was that was coming from some dark places.....
I used to date one. There are several covens around. Witchcraft is a religion. There are several witchcraft shops in the area where they sell all the eye of newt, wing of bat crap and the spell books that tell how to use the stuff to cast spells. It's all kinda creepy.

B;lack heart, Where is that?

I've been to Salem, MA, they of course, celebrate their history, unlike say Chicago, Vegas, and cities where they attempt to erase history and pretend it never happened.
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Quite a few of em were slaughtering people south of
the border here and made a pile of money casting
spells and selling charms to cartel members and
leaders. There's a bunch of botanicas around here
where you can buy all your favorite voodoo and
santeria goods and supplies reasonably. (I guess)
I don't think they sell sacrificial chickens and goats
though

Santa Muerte
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I've known a few over the years. As to whether or not they practice "magic" is another matter.

They lie to themselves. The game in the occult is to gain the "favor" of demons to take action on their behalf. The lie is that magick is a manipulation of "energy". It's gaining the favor of demons who hate everyone including the supplicants.

It's real.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
(Eph 6:12-13 )

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
(Jas 4:7 )
Posted By: ledvm Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by reivertom

Exactly.
No, heard a dumb punt yapping about being a witch in a bar years ago, I said bs, she started telling me about the talisman etc and I didn't know how much danger I was in for not believing, I matched her low class stupidity by spitting in a napkin, biting off a finger nail, yanked out a few beard hairs and threw those in the napkin as well, asked her if she needed some blood too...............whip up that magic potion you goofy bitch! she left! grin

There are far, far more than people let on.

The gender insanity we see today is rooted in satanism. demons often portray themselves as gender mixed.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

That's hilarious.... and also sad. The College I went to was about 10 Miles away from the largest spiritualist center in the World....

https://www.lilydaleassembly.org/

Like B. suggested there are some things I heard there I can't explain but My take was that was coming from some dark places.....

The Finger Lakes region is where spiritualism started(Fox sisters). Mormonism also(Joseph Smith). That part of of New York was a hotbed of spiritual activity in the 1800s(Second Great Awakening).

Finger Lakes hmmmm where have we seen that lately ... Onieda ... hmmm.
Woman down the street claims to be one. Wierd place, cow skulls all around the front of the house, owns a hearse and had a Halloween decoration out front of a skelatal horse drawn hearse.
An anscestor of mine was supposedly a judge for the Salem Witch Trials.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Woman down the street claims to be one. Wierd place, cow skulls all around the front of the house, owns a hearse and had a Halloween decoration out front of a skelatal horse drawn hearse.

Don't tell your neighbor about your ancestor, she will be giving you the evil eye and sprinkling dried cat turds on your doorstep.
Posted By: deflave Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
No I do not believe in witches.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Many Pennsylvania rifles had all kinds of hex signs on them to ward off an protect from evil spirits or having hexes put on them. You see them in the inlays and carvings!

Opps, meant to add some makers put religious emblems on the bottom flats of the barrels. I think it was the famous build J. P. Beck (I think it was Beck), that marked his bbls IHS and such on the bottom.

Legend holds that rifled barrels spin the bullet so that it is impossible for the demon to stay astride the projectile, thus enhancing accuracy.
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Probably a necropheliac. Play dead, you might get a ride. grin
Posted By: BobMt Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by deflave

I was starting to think I was the only one not fuucked up in the head.......happy camper...you are one messed up person ....bob
Can’t wait for the werewolf thread.

Come spend a weekend with my old lady.
Never quite understood why people think that "spirits" would care about special robes or gowns, or feel compelled to help you because you chanted a bunch of nonsensical words somebody made up. Or maybe its because they went to the local slaughterhouse and acquired a couple goats skulls, and then boiled up all sorts of ditch weeds along with a toad, so now they REALLY got the full support of the spirits! Who buys into this crap?
Never quite understood why people think that "spirits" would care about special robes or gowns, or feel compelled to help you because you chanted a bunch of nonsensical words somebody made up. Or maybe its because they went to the local slaughterhouse and acquired a couple goats skulls, and then boiled up all sorts of ditch weeds along with a toad, so now they REALLY got the full support of the spirits! Who buys into this crap?

The hierarchy of the Catholic Church is based on the size of their hats.

Holding out for the Sasquatch thread myself....... grin
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Come spend a weekend with my old lady.

grin grin
Originally Posted by PaleRider

Holding out for the Sasquatch thread myself....... grin

Those are awesome.

The hierarchy of the Catholic Church is based on the size of their hats.

Does that mean all those guys wearing Sombreros are very important in the Church??
Well yes I believe in witches. I lived in a campground north of Houma back in the 70's working on the boats and rebuilding section 8 housing that had fire damage. In that campground was a woman everyone called Witchy woman. I was there for more than a year so of the people that came and went I was one that stayed and I became friendly with the woman who lived in a small Airstream trailor. All the locals that lived behind the campground were very friendly and I loved it really. A couple days before I had to leave she asked me to come over so I did. She wanted to give me a gift, she knew I loved to hunt and fish at night and she told me her perfect gift to me would be the gift of sight in the dark. She said close your eyes and she gently touched my closed eyes. To this day I have better night vision than anyone I have met. She had a sort of greenish tint to her skin that people said that meant she was a Houma Indian with Portuguese in her bloodline. She did do ceremonies but I was never invited to them. I wish I had kept in touch with her so I could have thanked her.
Rickt300,

I learned a lot of the Muskoegean dialect from a fellow who was from Houma. Mostly the Mobilian trade language. Used to be a lot better at it than I am now. But I’m picking it back up again. Slowly.

Originally Posted by tikkanut

didn't believe in her........my 2nd ex........

tikka, hope you're not collecting a set.

Lol.

You good to go now?
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well yes I believe in witches. I lived in a campground north of Houma back in the 70's working on the boats and rebuilding section 8 housing that had fire damage. In that campground was a woman everyone called Witchy woman. I was there for more than a year so of the people that came and went I was one that stayed and I became friendly with the woman who lived in a small Airstream trailor. All the locals that lived behind the campground were very friendly and I loved it really. A couple days before I had to leave she asked me to come over so I did. She wanted to give me a gift, she knew I loved to hunt and fish at night and she told me her perfect gift to me would be the gift of sight in the dark. She said close your eyes and she gently touched my closed eyes. To this day I have better night vision than anyone I have met. She had a sort of greenish tint to her skin that people said that meant she was a Houma Indian with Portuguese in her bloodline. She did do ceremonies but I was never invited to them. I wish I had kept in touch with her so I could have thanked her.

Oh fer fugk sake.

Oh fer fugk sake.

Fugk has a sake?

But you believe it when priest perform exorcism, I tell you the spiritual things are real and there are people who are expert on this ancient text. They are witches.

Oh fer fugk sake.

Gotta say, I am with Clark, or Dave, or whoever Is at the keyboard this AM.

Got no use, nor belief in any kind of supernatural BS.

The human mind is a malleable and fragile thing. Most folks are eager to embrace the first explanation of any mystery, plausible or not.

There are far, far more than people let on.

The gender insanity we see today is rooted in satanism. demons often portray themselves as gender mixed.

Some of the witches in the nearby college town are out of the closet... while most are discreet about their religious views. Many are into the pop culture nature worship and new age religions. There's a store that opened up in a neighborhood that is devoted to it, so there must be lots of people buying in order to pay the overhead. The non Christian guys here get the idea that witches are some stupid Halloween costume character, but the goth types are usually teens who want to identify with the stereotype.

You are right about the gender insanity you mentioned.
He university employee who infiltrated left anonymous invitations on bulletin boards. They were open invitations to join them for nature gatherings and worship. I checked out the web sites that were posted and it showed a bunch of these freaks naked dancing around a bone fire in the woods. I saw the guy at the store one day dressed like a little girl with pink knee highs.

There are satanists around too who overlap in some of their practices and identification. The symbols and organs found in the woods at the end of October and early November are from their rituals.
Many high level politicians and handlers behind them are into that. I'll post a documentary about the one in the woods of northern san Francisco if you or anyone else is interested.
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

But you believe it when priest perform exorcism, I tell you the spiritual things are real and there are people who are expert on this ancient text. They are witches.

Vampires.

Don’t forget about all those GD vampires.
Once again, I don't mess around with the occult.

"When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee."
Deuteronomy 18:8-12

I think Happy Camper watched The Craft one too many times.

LOL

LOL

Wasn’t that the show with some nice boobage??
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Oh fer fugk sake.

The human mind is a malleable and fragile thing. Most folks are eager to embrace the first explanation of any mystery, plausible or not.

I can't explain it either but something did improve my night vision which was already good by a scale of 10. I don't know exactly if the supernatural was involved or what. I believe the human mind has powers still unexplained.

LOL

I think that is when I fell in love.......with Robin Tunney.

Oh fer fugk sake.

I can't explain it either but something did improve my night vision which was already good by a scale of 10. I don't know exactly if the supernatural was involved or what. I believe the human mind has powers still unexplained.

Human mind??? Terrible thing to waste. Trepanning still an option??

demons are the puppeteers. Not the other way around. The occult practitioners are the ones getting played.

Some of the witches in the nearby college town are out of the closet... while most are discreet about their religious views. Many are into the pop culture nature worship and new age religions. There's a store that opened up in a neighborhood that is devoted to it, so there must be lots of people buying in order to pay the overhead. The non Christian guys here get the idea that witches are some stupid Halloween costume character, but the goth types are usually teens who want to identify with the stereotype.

You are right about the gender insanity you mentioned.
He university employee who infiltrated left anonymous invitations on bulletin boards. They were open invitations to join them for nature gatherings and worship. I checked out the web sites that were posted and it showed a bunch of these freaks naked dancing around a bone fire in the woods. I saw the guy at the store one day dressed like a little girl with pink knee highs.

There are satanists around too who overlap in some of their practices and identification. The symbols and organs found in the woods at the end of October and early November are from their rituals.
Many high level politicians and handlers behind them are into that. I'll post a documentary about the one in the woods of northern san Francisco if you or anyone else is interested.

It's real. Believe me I've done a lot of research into this as I'm sure you have.

The drag queen story time insanity is rooted in the occult. There is a reason these guys dress up as they do.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Once again, I don't mess around with the occult.

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
(Eph 5:11 )
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
As is so often the case, many different definitions of "witches" are mixing together in the discussion. I don't expect to see women in pointy hats flying around on brooms, but as has been pointed out, there are those who practice a form of religion that involves witches. For me, I do not consider myself smart enough to be able to dismiss everything that is beyond my range of understanding.
I always thought Elizabeth Montgomery was smokin hot.

Posted By: JeffyD Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
I worked with a practicing wiccan. She was a department head, and absolutely the most sparkling personality in the place, and "cute as a kitten". The exact opposite of what you'd expect a witch to be.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
. I don't expect to see women in pointy hats,,,,,.

Aren’t they Welsh??
The belief in witchcraft is real.

Witches are not.
The belief in witchcraft is real.

Witches are not.

The belief in Floridians is real.

Floridians are not.

Witches - meh . . . now Warlocks is another story . . .
Yes, they are real.................just look at MI's Guv Queen Whitmer next time you see her on TV as a current example.

Evil eyes are deep black to match her soul.

MM
Posted By: Muffin Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
[quote=OldHat

Floridians are not.[/quote]

Great-Great-Great-Grandfather - Buried Crystal River FL
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Great-Great-Grandfather - Buried Crystal River Fl
Great-Grandfather - Buried Lecanto FL
Grandmother - Buried Lecanto FL
Dad - not yet buried, nor me!!!

Am I not a 'real' Floridian', born Brooksville FL...............
Originally Posted by Muffin

Floridians are not.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com</div><div class=" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

So all it takes to be a Floridian is to call yourself a Floridan. Well that's easy.

That's pretty cool, btw.
There are all kinds of people who believe in all kinds of nonsense with no evidence beyond what their fevered imagination can conjure. Witches are one of them.

When you ask if witches are "real", what does that mean? Are there people who chant nonsense, wear silly costumes, collect animal bones, make useless "potions" and believe they have special powers? Of course. One of the world's largest religions fits that description almost perfectly. Do these people actually have any powers? Well, I guess duping people might be considered a power of sorts, but so far its the only one I've seen.
.. The non Christian guys here get the idea that witches are some stupid Halloween costume character,..

The non christians here are certain that christians
like you are stupid characters. and you do much
to reinforce that.

Are you a product of what happens when one
receives a holy spirit?
I've married two, Yes I believe in witches.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

That was near 40 years ago now and that old barn is long gone.

You remember much from 40 years ago. Do you take fish oil supplements?
Originally Posted by arkypete
I've married two, Yes I believe in witches.

Id say you did ok . Mine was worse than a witch .

✡️Man said,
The non christians here are certain that christians
like you are stupid characters. and you do much
to reinforce that.

Are you a product of what happens when one
receives a holy spirit?

You already blasphemed God the Son many times, are you now tempted to blaspheme the HOLY SPIRIT too?
That's not smart.

"Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.". - Jesus the Almighty God

Mark 3:28, 29
Crapper,.. The question was -
are you a product/end result of having a holy spirit?

The 'book' you quote from is written by ghost writers
and contains fairytales just like Harry Potter.
Originally Posted by Starman

The 'book' you quote from is written by ghost writers
and contains fairytales just like Harry Potter.

We will all find out sooner or later as we will all stand before God and answer to Him.

"Time and Tide waits for no man"
To the nonbeliever, there is no such thing as blasphemy.

To the nonbeliever, promises of eternal paradise hold no merit, nor do threats of eternal damnation invoke fear.

.. The non Christian guys here get the idea that witches are some stupid Halloween costume character,..

Who would have a problem with the costumes?

[Linked Image from bestofcomicbooks.com]

We will all find out sooner or later as we will all stand before God and answer to Him.

God botherer OldHat quotes Geoffery Chaucer
who wrote fairytales containing Greco-Roman
pagan gods. .. TFF... 😂

The aptly named - "Canterbury Tales"

But GC does mix it up a bit, also drawing
fiction from Biblical sources.. So you got
characters going on christian pilgrimage
and praying to pagan Mars, Venus and
Diana for divine intervention.

Posted By: Diesel Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Utahunter
Nancy Pelosi????

Times 1000
When I see photos of Hillary or Nancy Pelosi, I believe....
Posted By: Gus Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
witches? do they exist?

i guess it depends upon definition?

an assistant to a celtic priest might have been?

who holds the legs of a goat when it's being disembowled?

without this ritual the local community would be facing winter with no info.

how much wood to gather, how much extra roofing, how much food to preserve.

there's valuable and important roles that humans have to play in the community survival.

an old cherokee witch once told me i had a big arse angel watching over me at all times as needed.
Like asking if I believe in studio wrestling. Yes it's actually happening, and yes I get great entertainment from the morons at their own expense. But do I believe it is reality. No, not at all.

I have a crazy ass Tennant who thinks shes a witch. She's even so uninformed that she thinks the girls in Salem were witches too, just like "religious" idiots who were actually tripping their balls off from eating moldy rye thought.

But man as a guy my age, those girls in the show " charmed " made my pants move every Friday night.
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

My ex brother in law has an awesome tattoo of Elvira. I'm not much on ink. But it's pretty damn sweet
Originally Posted by Nathan13

My ex brother in law has an awesome tattoo of Elvira. I'm not much on ink. But it's pretty damn sweet

didn't she use to make her living hawking budweiser beer? or was it another brand? budweiser had her contract i think.

Cassandra Peterson thirty five years ago.............could almost convince a man that Coors Light was beer.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
[quote=OldHat]
We will all find out sooner or later as we will all stand before God and answer to Him./quote]

Amen, brother. Well said.

pagan gods. .. TFF... 😂

You're rambling.

The quote stands and the clock does not stop. Every knee will bow.

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"  (Php 2:10)

Cassandra Peterson thirty five years ago.............could almost convince a man that Coors Light was beer.

yeah, maybe it was coors beer not budweiser. my memory wanes when it comes down to details at the 17 decimal point level.

i know the ancient hebrews were really strongly against the matriarch traditions. so, they moved to leave the females out of their religion, even demonize them to keep them out permanently.

but i do think with the reform hebrews a few female rabbi are creeping in. of course, i could be wrong.

how best to define a witch in some detail, at the 100 percent certainty level? does anyone know?
Posted By: shaman Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/18/20
I was kind of on the inside of all this for a number of years either side of graduating college. What I can tell you:

1) Your average "witch" is lonely angry woman with an eating disorder and a huge chip on her shoulder. There used to be a saying going around "I have met Satan, and she's a 300 lb vegetarian in Birkenstocks. It was true.

2) Most witches I met were Wiccans. These were men and women who practiced a hodge podge of stuff that supposedly dated from pre-Christian times, but was really Victorian in origin. I only met a few true Satanists, and their vibe was so malignant that nobody wanted to play with them.

3) There were a surprising number of them that worked in middle management in the large corporations that HQ'd in Cincinnati. They practiced on the down-low, because upper management would have sacked them if they found out.

4) In everyday practice, the witches I knew were about as potent as a fart and about as popular. Civvies give them far more credit than they deserve. I actually witnessed their services. Imagine a bunch of Methodists in black choir robes chanting around a bonfire, and you get a pretty good idea of the vibe.

5) About half the ones I met needed to be in a 12 step program of some sort. About half of them had been somehow wronged by some Christian church and had a real distaste for Christianity as a whole as a result. Some were ex-Baptists. Some were ex-Catholics. Very few were Jewish.

6) One of the most stunning witches I ever met was a really cute chick that lived on my street near U.C. She had ginger hair, big tits, and a red goatee and mustache. It was some kind of hormone disorder. She wasn't a trannie. She was a real chick and she liked guys. Other chicks with this problem would have gone and gotten electrolysis. She trimmed hers into a quite possible bit of facial hair.

7) I knew a bunch of people that were using witchcraft as a dodge. They didn't believe in any of it, but they were big on trying to manipulate people. They didn't get very far. Witchcraft is as about as impotent as it gets.

If y'all want to ask meaningful questions, I'm more than willing to answer them as best as I can. Understand, I was a witness and not a practitioner. Don't blame me for their goofiness.
not to wander or meander too far off base, but to begin let's talk about urth changes.

back in the day of the paradisical world, the world of the matriarchy, life was good. kinda like the garden of eden.

but things change. we all know that much at least.

when the urth changes occurred, life became much more demanding, challenging, requiring much effort.

solutions were required in order to survive the changing environment.

patriarchy began to raise it's heroic (ugly?) head.

matriarchy was doomed. power came from muscles.

patriarchy demanded following the rules of survival.

the details of the story goes on and on. the sahara turned to desert, no more lush forest.

the climate had changed. and the world flipped from matriarchy to patriarchy as a successful ruling system.

nowadays we've tried both, and both are failing. so what's next? anyone know for sure?
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ask yourself "can something like this happen again?"

Ask the folks that owned the McMartin preschool.

Oh. man! That was some spooky sheit right there. F'ing crazy.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by shaman
I was kind of on the inside of all this for a number of years either side of graduating college. What I can tell you:

1) Your average "witch" is lonely angry woman with an eating disorder and a huge chip on her shoulder. There used to be a saying going around "I have met Satan, and she's a 300 lb vegetarian in Birkenstocks. It was true.

2) Most witches I met were Wiccans. These were men and women who practiced a hodge podge of stuff that supposedly dated from pre-Christian times, but was really Victorian in origin. I only met a few true Satanists, and their vibe was so malignant that nobody wanted to play with them.

3) There were a surprising number of them that worked in middle management in the large corporations that HQ'd in Cincinnati. They practiced on the down-low, because upper management would have sacked them if they found out.

4) In everyday practice, the witches I knew were about as potent as a fart and about as popular. Civvies give them far more credit than they deserve. I actually witnessed their services. Imagine a bunch of Methodists in black choir robes chanting around a bonfire, and you get a pretty good idea of the vibe.

5) About half the ones I met needed to be in a 12 step program of some sort. About half of them had been somehow wronged by some Christian church and had a real distaste for Christianity as a whole as a result. Some were ex-Baptists. Some were ex-Catholics. Very few were Jewish.

6) One of the most stunning witches I ever met was a really cute chick that lived on my street near U.C. She had ginger hair, big tits, and a red goatee and mustache. It was some kind of hormone disorder. She wasn't a trannie. She was a real chick and she liked guys. Other chicks with this problem would have gone and gotten electrolysis. She trimmed hers into a quite possible bit of facial hair.

7) I knew a bunch of people that were using witchcraft as a dodge. They didn't believe in any of it, but they were big on trying to manipulate people. They didn't get very far. Witchcraft is as about as impotent as it gets.

If y'all want to ask meaningful questions, I'm more than willing to answer them as best as I can. Understand, I was a witness and not a practitioner. Don't blame me for their goofiness.

See, told ya...mental disorder and candles, that's it.
Posted By: antlers Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
About half of them had been somehow wronged by some Christian church and had a real distaste for Christianity as a whole as a result.
Many people feel this way. And I can see why so many of em’ would feel this way. 'The church' seems to have an uneasy relationship with grace. 'The church' seems to do best when characterized by grace...it is certainly more appealing when the message of grace is most apparent...grace that was modeled and taught by Jesus. But grace seems to often be an early casualty in the world of organized religion. 'The church' seems to always gravitate toward graceless religion...it defines itself in terms of what it is against...instead of defining itself in terms of what it is 'for'. Jesus consistently criticized graceless religion and its practitioners...and He consistently criticized graceless religious leaders. The ones who had Him killed were those who claimed to know God the most...but they knew little of grace. And they confirmed everything He said about them by doing so. The church is most appealing when grace is most apparent.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20

Never would of guessed.

Wicca was a fabrication of Gerald Gardner. Witchcraft goes much deeper than fat feminists.

The Left Hand Path practitioners hate the world and everyone in it.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
It gets pretty funny when those that choose a faith based belief system denigrate others that do the same but with different beliefs/rituals costumes.

mike r
Originally Posted by antlers
About half of them had been somehow wronged by some Christian church and had a real distaste for Christianity as a whole as a result.
Many people feel this way. And I can see why so many of em’ would feel this way. 'The church' seems to have an uneasy relationship with grace. 'The church' seems to do best when characterized by grace...it is certainly more appealing when the message of grace is most apparent...grace that was modeled and taught by Jesus. But grace seems to often be an early casualty in the world of organized religion. 'The church' seems to always gravitate toward graceless religion...it defines itself in terms of what it is against...instead of defining itself in terms of what it is 'for'. Jesus consistently criticized graceless religion and its practitioners...and He consistently criticized graceless religious leaders. The ones who had Him killed were those who claimed to know God the most...but they knew little of grace. And they confirmed everything He said about them by doing so. The church is most appealing when grace is most apparent.

Many of them play the victim. It's a shtick they do to justify their rage against God. Their rage is from their black heart and the spirits they follow.

No amount of perceived wrongs suffered justify rage against God.
Many of them play the victim. It's a shtick they do to justify their rage against God. Their rage is from their black heart and the spirits they follow. No amount of perceived wrongs suffered justify rage against God.
On the other hand, many of em’ experienced first hand a church’s mistreatment of their divorced mother, their gay sister, or their unwed daughter who had a child.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It gets pretty funny when those that choose a faith based belief system denigrate others that do the same but with different beliefs/rituals costumes.
mike r

Religions don't "do the same". They are categorically different.

You speak as if you are perched in some privileged position. Your beliefs are not special and above analysis.
Many of them play the victim. It's a shtick they do to justify their rage against God. Their rage is from their black heart and the spirits they follow. No amount of perceived wrongs suffered justify rage against God.
On the other hand, many of em’ experienced first hand a church’s mistreatment of their divorced mother, their gay sister, or their unwed daughter who had a child.

We all get mistreated at some point in our life. It never, ever justifies or rationalizes a rage against God and the Holy Spirit. The occult rages against God. If you are not aware of that then you are not aware of what the occult is.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
Fuuck witches...
We all get mistreated at some point in our life. It never, ever justifies or rationalizes a rage against God and the Holy Spirit. The occult rages against God. If you are not aware of that then you are not aware of what the occult is.
The very first sentence in my initial post was “Many people feel this way”...meaning, not ‘just’ occultists. My initial post was clearly in response to shaman’s statement - “About half of them had been somehow wronged by some Christian church and had a real distaste for Christianity as a whole as a result.”
Originally Posted by irfubar
Fuuck witches...

... and the broom they rode in on. LOL
Fuuck witches...

I have. Its not nearly as intense as you'd expext. Most of them were pretty boring and dry
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by Nathan13
Fuuck witches...

I have. Its not nearly as intense as you'd expext. Most of them were pretty boring and dry

,...shoulda raised up and asked her, "You know any puzzy tightening spells offhand?,.....like 'eye of newt, dust of alum',....something like that?"
mike r

You speak as if you are perched in some privileged position. Your beliefs are not special and above analysis.

You just proved my point. Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. I think my point was that faith was the common denominator. I do not recall mentioning my beliefs.

mike r
mike r

You just proved my point. Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. I think my point was that faith was the common denominator. I do not recall mentioning my beliefs.
mike r

You didn't mention your beliefs. That's the point. You pretend to be in some favored knowledge position. You are not. You pretend to be an outside observer looking in with favored position.

You "think your point was"? You should know what point you are trying to make before you try to make it.

Saying "Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. " is very shallow. It has no depth. No [bleep] religions are different, and "Faith based systems" are as different as they are similar.

For goodness sake man, spit it out.
ASs for me, and my house--![img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../15429328/prayers-asked-for#Post15429328[/img]
Why don’t witches wear panties when they fly on their broom?

Because they stick better
Why don’t witches wear panties when they fly on their broom?

Because they stick better

Safer in high winds.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
My counsel is to never confuse ones relationship w Christ Jesus and your acceptance of His love, sacrifice and Our Salvation w religion. More Christians are confused and lukewarm because of religion. Ones judgement before The Almighty is not about your religion and stature in a church.
Lots of folks see it and ‘worship” differently. It’s very cut and dried for me.
mike r

mike r

You didn't mention your beliefs. That's the point. You pretend to be in some favored knowledge position. You are not. You pretend to be an outside observer looking in with favored position.

You "think your point was"? You should know what point you are trying to make before you try to make it.

Saying "Faith based systems are similar, religions are different. " is very shallow. It has no depth. No [bleep] religions are different, and "Faith based systems" are as different as they are similar.

You are pretty wound up and must like to type. If you have faith your belief system works for you. That is my point. Your religion is your choice as is mine. If that is too simple for you find someone else to explain it. My "favored position" is a figment of your fevered imagination.

mike r
Seems like a lot of folks married bad.

Several times in some cases.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Fool me twice shame on me. smile
Seems like a lot of folks married bad. Several times in some cases.
We learn from our bad decisions in the areas that matter least. Seems like we repeat our bad decisions in the areas that matter most. Don’t pay attention and get killed by a trip line in a video game just one time...and we learn to avoid it by paying attention and it doesn’t happen again. Marry the wrong person...and we don’t learn from it and end up doin’ the same damn thing again, with a different wrong person.

Wtf, over...?
mike r

mike r

You are pretty wound up and must like to type. If you have faith your belief system works for you. That is my point. Your religion is your choice as is mine. If that is too simple for you find someone else to explain it. My "favored position" is a figment of your fevered imagination.

mike r

It's the same old story Mike, the bigots make noise when they feel threatened and are compelled to make everyone else see the errors in their ways, as they see it.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
There are two kinds of people who believe in Witches.

1. People who believe in Witches.
2. Witches.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
2. Witches.
lol
Originally Posted by P_Weed

2. Witches.

I was just getting ready to say that same thing!!
Posted By: deflave Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20

Did you meet all these people in the Marine Corps?
lvmikers mission for the day--November 18, 2020:

Advocacy for witches.
Originally Posted by Muffin

That's cool.

So all it takes to be a Floridian is to call yourself a Floridan. Well that's easy.

That's pretty cool, btw.

Are you an Alaskan?
More evidence of those who identify as witches.
The military recognizes and pays/hires priests of satanism as their chaplains too.

The Bible doesn't consider Pat Robertson a Christian, but his show is one of the few to cover some of the witches on camera for you all.

Posted By: Starman Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20

pagan gods. .. TFF... 😂

You're rambling.

If you consider that rambling then your christian
buddy Crapper is stark raving mad.

Why don't you two deluded peabrains prove that all
other gods are false?.. and while you are at it, the
virgin birth and a Jesus coming to life after 3 days.

Tales written by non witness mystery identity
authors long after such alleged events don't
count as evidence.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

It's the same old story Mike, the bigots make noise when they feel threatened and are compelled to make everyone else see the errors in their ways, as they see it.

The CF god botherers bruise pretty easily.

in the 21st century we still have mindsets
equal to bronze age peasant village idiots.
but they are not simply content believing
for themselves, they are compelled to try
and brainwash others.

If you consider that rambling then your christian
buddy Crapper is stark raving mad.

Tales written by non witness mystery identity
authors long after such alleged events don't
count as evidence.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload pictures url

Fool me twice shame on me. smile

Tits and ass cover their eyes from seeing the real thing, I am speaking from experience.
So Bristoe can't prove all other gods are false
So he applies his usual cheap childish christian
tactic of demonizing.

Just more myth, smoke and mirrors... Zero veracity.

I get what you are saying i really do and i think mostly the same way you do but damn i have seen some unexplanable stuff in my life time. I've seen a few women who knew precisely thing that haven't occurred yet, Very hidden people in village strecthed across the world. I met one a few years ago in Spain. I know y'all will say she is a fake.
Only a fool won't believe in the supernatural.
I've seen a few women who knew precisely thing that haven't occurred yet, Very hidden people in village strecthed across the world. I met one a few years ago in Spain. I know y'all will say she is a fake.

But was she a witch?

Premonition or prophecy is one thing
mixing up magic potions, casting spells
and riding a broomstick another.
Posted By: DBT Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
The supernatural strangely evaporates when put to rigorous testing......
Posted By: BobMt Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20

Shaman......are you the guy that has visons ?......bob

You don't understand evidence.

I don't claim all other gods don't exist. I claim all other gods are demons.

Regarding Jesus , yes I believe 100% in the supernatural nature of his birth and resurrection. I worship Him. I bow before Him. I praise Him. I long for His return.
Originally Posted by DBT

The supernatural is by definition not subject to the scientific method. You cannot use the empirical method to draw any conclusions about the supernatural. That is why it's called the supernatural.

It is subject to the legal standards of evidence such as testimony, though. It does not evaporate in this case.
Posted By: shaman Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
[ I get what you are saying i really do and i think mostly the same way you do but damn i have seen some unexplanable stuff in my life time. I've seen a few women who knew precisely thing that haven't occurred yet, Very hidden people in village strecthed across the world. I met one a few years ago in Spain. I know y'all will say she is a fake.

Oh, I'm not saying witchcraft is all hokum. I'm just saying that most of the folks I met were complete zilches.

Mental illness and candles seemed to sum up about 99% of what I saw. There were things that happened, however. . . We'll just leave it at that. These things did not manifest themselves as the result of witches trying to practice.

To give you an analogy: let's say you have a buddy. You know there's something wrong with him, but you can't quite put a finger on it. We'll call him Jeff. Jeff tells you he's found the secret to a 30-06 load that runs at 4000 fps with a 180 grain bullet and no recoil. You're skeptical. Jeff says you're an unbeliever. The next time you see Jeff, he's got his hand in a bandage, and he's blathering about suing the gun maker, because his rifle blew up. He's lost his job in the meanwhile, because of the hand injury. He keeps bloviating on about his secret 180 grain load that is going to revolutionize the shooting world. He needs a load of $20 to buy a new coffee grinder, because he's somehow managed to blow it up. He won't say how. It's a secret.

Jeff sinks lower when his wife leaves him and moves back in with her folks. Jeff decides he's going to scare them all into sending her back, and he takes all his failed experiments and packs them in an empty paper towel tube and tries to set it off on the parents' porch. The incendiary device fails to do anything except burn Jeff's other hand. He's picked up later and told he's now got a restraining order on him.

You run into Jeff 10 years later. He's now selling Amway.

That's about what it was like having witches around. They all seemed to have serious urges to harness the unseen forces. They all thought they were just on the cusp of acquiring major power. They all got burned-- one way or the other, and it was always somebody else's fault. When you met up with them again, they wanted to sell you something.

Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.
Originally Posted by DBT

Yes, all of it.

US military did much very extensive testing in '50s and '60s trying to find people capable of remote viewing, prescience, or telekinesis. As the military applications would be unimaginable. Their searches led to naught.

Stories to the contrary are fantasy..

That poor Gypsy living in the tent can see the future? Then why has she not predicted the megamillion dollar lottery number and moved into a mansion?
Originally Posted by DBT

The supernatural is by definition not subject to the scientific method. You cannot use the empirical method to draw any conclusions about the supernatural. That is why it's called the supernatural.

It is subject to the legal standards of evidence such as testimony, though. It does not evaporate in this case.

And that is all well and wonderful for you. I wish you much happiness in your faith.

You will find that faith less frustrating when you cease in your attempts to convince others of that which they can not and have no desire to see.
Originally Posted by DBT

Yes, all of it.

US military did much very extensive testing in '50s and '60s trying to find people capable of remote viewing, prescience, or telekinesis. As the military applications would be unimaginable. Their searches led to naught.

That poor Gypsy living in the tent can see the future? Then why has she not predicted the megamillion dollar lottery number and moved into a mansion?

They performed empirical testing. The term super-natural means it is not natural and therefore not subject to scientific testing.

Because she's not the one doing the predicting. The demon is. She is deluded into thinking she has control over the demon and she does not.

demons act independently since they have free will. They can choose to perform when they want. demons are not controlled by occultists. Occultists are controlled by demons.
Originally Posted by DBT

And that is all well and wonderful for you. I wish you much happiness in your faith.

You will find that faith less frustrating when you cease in your attempts to convince others of that which they can not and have no desire to see.

Why are you trying to convince others of your faith in the non-existence of the supernatural?
That is where you are mistaken. I have absolutely no skin in this game. I have the utmost respect for those of faith. Notice, I did wish you much happiness.

Actually, I am a bit envious.

It must be nice to never have a concern or worry about the future. To firmly believe that your every fantasy will be fulfilled by some mysterious force outside the world. To actually believe one shall not die.

But every time I try, reality slaps me up side the head.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
lvmikers mission for the day--November 18, 2020:

Advocacy for witches.

Actually my mission was to bait for dummies, thanks for playing.grin

mike r
Happy Tent Dweller,

You are every bit as stupid as these old Jamaican women that believe they can put hexes on people.

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?
I don't know the job qualifications of a witch, but I know a Karuk woman, kind of a friend actually, that claims she wished and dreamed of a "really bad feller" getting killed. About a week later it did happen, made the local news. She cries about it now, claims it was her fault. Personally I think it had more to do with the Klamath River highway and a half gallon of Gallo wine. So did the Highway Patrol.
Posted By: Gus Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
white witches vs. black witches?

good witches vs. evil witches?

celtic witches vs. egyptian witches?

this occult to which some refer - is that like figuring out nuclear fusion and then it's not occult anymore?

just trying to understand.

.. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches..

People can claim whatever they want knowing
there's no shortage of gullible crapper types
ready to believe it.

So, when are you going to realize that God is so real that His Son is your only hope to go to Him, instead of where the pagans go when that time comes?

Pagan Vikings went to Valhalla.
unless you can prove otherwise.
Happy Tent Dweller,

I'm probably stupid enough to think that there's still a little bit of hope for you to get saved.

Look, think what you want. I don't care. I do NOT believe that witches are some TV sit com where Samantha wiggles her nose and creates whatever she wants to. I showed a CBN News report that interviewed some witches. The armed forces, aka. the military, recognizes their religion. I've had people comfortable enough to share with me that they were witches and about their religion. Does that make Hairy Potty and his "magical powers" real? Of course not.

The answer is never. The dumb bastard thinks he is god.

Regarding Jesus , yes I believe 100% in the supernatural nature of his birth and resurrection. I worship Him. I bow before Him. I praise Him. I long for His return.

1.You don't have any evidence only myth.
2. You can't prove other gods are demons.
3. you believe primitive human sacrifice can
magically give you eternal life.

The christian narrative has no more veracity
than Alice in Wonderland.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20

Is your Starman handle a tip of the hat to Carl Sagan?

Have you read the Bible?
Plenty christians here have read the Bible
and never cease to argue and spit venom
even among themselves about what's true
and what's fiction.
But have you read it?
Posted By: Muffin Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
On August 11, 1646 at Salisbury, Susannah married a widower George Martin, a blacksmith with whom she had eight children, including a daughter Jane, a great-great-great-great grandmother of United States President Chester A. Arthur.[2]

In 1669, Susannah was first formally accused of witchcraft by William Sargent, Jr. In turn, George Martin sued Sargent for two counts of slander against Susannah, one for accusing her of being a witch, and another for claiming one of her sons was a bastard and another was her "imp". Martin withdrew the second count, but the Court upheld the accusation of witchcraft.[3] A higher court later dismissed the witchcraft charges.

George died in 1686, leaving Susannah an impoverished widow by the time of the second accusation of witchcraft in 1692. Inhabitants of nearby Salem Village, including Joseph and Jarvis Ring, had named Susannah a witch and stated she had attempted to recruit them into witchcraft. She was also accused by John Allen of Salsbury, a man who claimed that she had bewitched his oxen and drove them into the river nearby where they later drowned.[4] She was tried for these charges, during which process she proved by all accounts to be pious and quoted the Bible freely, something a witch was said incapable of doing. Cotton Mather countered Susannah's defense by stating in effect that the Devil's servants were capable of putting on a show of perfect innocence and Godliness.

Susannah Martin was found guilty, and hanged on July 19, 1692 in Salem.

Susannah North Martin is my 9th Great Grandmother, and William Sargent Jr. is my 9th Great Grandfather, they had grandchildren that married.........
I've been in these discussions enough times
for regular folks here to know I have..

So does that change that even christians
dispute it?

Whats your point?
Could you give me your synopsis?
And is Starman homage to Carl?
Thanks
Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence.
ALL of ancient recorded history is a historical narrative based on written records and written accounts ‘after the described events’. Ancient recorded history begins with the accounts of the ancient world around the 4th millennium BC, and coincides with the invention of writing. How do you know that Caesar, or Alexander the Great, or any other ancient historical figure actually existed...? You only know these things because of written records and written accounts. And how do you know that any of the events of their lives actually occurred...? You only know these things because of written records and written accounts. And how do you know that the writers were actual witnesses, and how do you know that the authors (those to whom the document are attributed) were actually the ones to put the quill to the paper, and how do you know that the events weren’t written down after the events occurred...? You don’t.
Antlers,

Are the historical records of worldly conquest by
Caesar and Alexander claims of supernatural phenomena? 🤔

.. and how do you know that the events weren’t written down after the events occurred...? You don’t.

I don't know of them being claimed as mystical
prophecy, so historical record of Caesar's and
Alexanders exploits would naturally be after events.
Posted By: Gus Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
as a collective group we seem to be keeping witches in the feminine gender. of course i could be wrong.

there might very well be male witches? even trans=gender is allowable in this day and age.

noone seems to care much about the urth tipping over and becoming patriarchical.

that put the matriarchy at an extreme disadvantage with the hebrews.
I used to know a wiccan, he claimed they can physically heal people using spirituality. They may be witches, but I don't know anyone he healed.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20

Get that but one example hard for me to wrap my mind around is Edgar Cayce. Too many episodes in his life leave me to wonder. Then there are certain instances of alleged reincarnation that boggle my mind. I think we all have had a premonition or two in our lifetimes that indicate an innate psychic sense or other dimension. . I will have a non-typical long forgotten word or phrase or memory come into my waking mind to have it show itself later that day in some form or other. Something strange about that.
As a child I once felt like I left my body and while younger some serious deja vu instances.... not sure what it all means but do think there are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt in most philosophy. How boring a place it would be without a little mystery.

"Warlocks", Gus

1.You don't have any evidence only myth.
2. You can't prove other gods are demons.
3. you believe primitive human sacrifice can
magically give you eternal life.

The christian narrative has no more veracity
than Alice in Wonderland.

You did nothing to display that you understand evidence. You just talk s**t, ya, okay.
I've been in these discussions enough times
for regular folks here to know I have..

So does that change that even christians
dispute it?

Whats your point?

It makes no difference whatsoever that Christians dispute different aspects of Doctrine. It makes no difference that pagans argue about everything under the sun. It is simply a red herring that you no doubt regurgitate on queue.

None of that has any bearing on what is true.
Happy Tent Dweller,

Blackbart scared of witches too.

LMFAO

You f a g g o t s are all the same.
Posted By: shaman Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by Gus
as a collective group we seem to be keeping witches in the feminine gender. of course i could be wrong.

there might very well be male witches? even trans=gender is allowable in this day and age.

noone seems to care much about the urth tipping over and becoming patriarchical.

No one I ever knew ever called themselves a warlock. Male and female were both witches.

Most witches were very big on promoting female dieties and all that. Part of a witch's powers came from the melding of the masculine and feminine energies, so there was quite a bit of gender bending going on and that included bedroom activities. I got invited in, but I was too busy screwing cocktail waitresses and exotic dancers at that time-- two of them ended up being witches as a matter of fact. Ah! Memories.
Happy Tent Dweller,

Note that this stupid fugk believes he can determine who is and isn’t saved.

LMFAO

Read the Bible you fat lazy bitch.
Originally Posted by Gus

No one I ever knew ever called themselves a warlock. Male and female were both witches.

Most witches were very big on promoting female dieties and all that. Part of a witch's powers came from the melding of the masculine and feminine energies, so there was quite a bit of gender bending going on and that included bedroom activities. I got invited in, but I was too busy screwing cocktail waitresses and exotic dancers at that time-- two of them ended up being witches as a matter of fact. Ah! Memories.

Can I ask where you met all these retards?

You did nothing to display that you understand evidence. You just talk s**t, ya, okay.

If you had evidence you wouldn't need faith.
What kind of christian relies on evidence?

Do you actually claim to have a holy spirit?

It makes no difference whatsoever that Christians dispute different aspects of Doctrine....

You don't know what is true any more than any
other christian does.

Simply quoting mythical scripture like you do
don't add up to squat... its no more or less valid
than Vikings believing in Valhalla.

It must be nice to never have a concern or worry about the future. To firmly believe that your every fantasy will be fulfilled by some mysterious force outside the world. To actually believe one shall not die.
Hi Idaho_Shooter. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on these things. To me, people’s #1 worry in America has to do with their money. They’re scared they’re gonna run outta money before they run outta life, so they’re more concerned about money than they are about life. The overwhelming majority of Americans are primarily concerned about their money and personal finances more than anything else in their lives. Jesus does tell us not to worry about the things we worry about. He doesn’t want us to worry about money, or anything else. He wouldn’t want us to worry about whether or not we’re gonna be able to retire, whether or not our kids are gonna be able to go to college, whether or not we’re gonna be single for the rest of our life, whether or not we’re gonna find a job that we love, whether or not we’re gonna be able to keep the job, He doesn’t want us to worry about our industry, or our prodigal son or our prodigal daughter, or our health. He doesn’t want us to worry about our life. He’s not saying that these things aren’t important; all of those things are important, and there is uncertainty related to all of those things, and in some areas it’s not gonna work out all perfect and fine...but you still don’t have to worry about it. There is a way to face uncertainty tomorrow, but not worry about it today. When it comes to your life, however you define life, stop worrying. He wants to pull us out of our hyper-focus; “oh my gosh my 401k, my retirement plan”, “oh my gosh I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to get into school”, “oh my gosh I don’t know if I’m ever gonna be healthy enough to function like I used to”, “oh my gosh I don’t know what I’m gonna do to feed my family”; we get hyper-focused on these things and we’re so worried; Jesus wants to pull us away from that mindset. Is life not more than retirement...? Would you define life as ‘life = retirement’...? Is life not more important than whether or not our kids go to college...? I’m not saying it’s not important, but is that life...? Is life health...? Is that all there is to your life...? Is life more, is life bigger than your health...? Is life more than just being married...? I’m not saying it’s not important, but is life not more than whether or not you’re married...? Life is more than all of these things. He’s not discounting the importance of any of the things we worry about; He’s trying to help us, this is very practical. He’s just trying to help us not worry; we’re so worried and hyper-focused and it’s just a big mess and we’re in a tailspin. Plans, day-timers, Quicken, budgets, mortgages, etc.. Jesus wants us to know that we can face uncertainty and not worry. He understands the uncertainties of tomorrow, but He wants is to know that we can have uncertainty, and not worry at the same time. His point isn’t be irresponsible and it’s gonna workout; He’s inviting us to trust in Him. He wants us to do all of the things we need to do and should do, but once we’ve done all we can do in the now, He wants us to know that we don’t have to worry. Is worrying about any of these things helping us...? Can we by worrying today bring us certainty tomorrow...? If our worry isn’t gonna get us anywhere, they why do it...? If God loves us as much as He does, and we’ve done all that we know to do in the now that we do have some control over, can God be trusted in the tomorrow that we have no control over...? If so, then let’s not worry about it. And let’s not ‘not worry about it’ because we know what’s gonna happen tomorrow (we don’t), let’s ‘not worry about it’ because we’re trusting the only One that has any control over tomorrow.
To me, following Jesus has as much or more to do with this life as it does the next. If one’s only motivation for following Jesus is an eternal reward, then that’s pretty selfish and self-centered (something that Jesus clearly wasn’t).
I do think that people are the supreme object of God’s creation. And I do think that we will exist eternally, either with or without God. We’ll either be eternally separated from God, or we’ll be eternally in union with Him. That choice is ours.
Posted By: DBT Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by DBT

Physical effects are detectable, therefore testable. Physical effects may be traced to their cause. At which point supernatural explanations tend to evaporate.
Pagan's that delve into the old gods are interesting. New Age fakggoty shamans, or wiccans, or other modern made up schidt with their crystals and whatnot are just sad. lol
Posted By: chris_c Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/19/20
Other than my Ex, no
Are the historical records of worldly conquest by Caesar and Alexander claims of supernatural phenomena?
It doesn’t matter. The claim that “Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence” either holds water or it doesn’t. It can’t be proven that “the historical records of worldly conquest by Caesar and Alexander” weren't written under exactly the same circumstances made in the claim above.....the very claim used to discredit Biblical historical narratives.
.. and how do you know that the events weren’t written down after the events occurred...? You don’t.
I don't know of them being claimed as mystical prophecy, so historical record of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits would naturally be after events.
It doesn’t matter. The claim that a historical record being written “long after such alleged events” somehow discredits that record either holds water or it doesn’t. Acknowledging the fact that the “historical record of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits” did occur after the events (as was done above) doesn’t discredit the record.....even though the ‘did occur after the events’ part was used to try and discredit the Biblical historical narrative.
If we are to have a thread on religion, I'd as soon not start with, "witches'".
Happy Tent Dweller,

LMFAO

I fuucked the shyt out of a witch all summer. You might have tried one too if not for the fact you crave cock so much. LMAO
Originally Posted by Gus

True. Male or female both witches.
The claim that “Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence” either holds water or it doesn’t..

You being someone who does not identify as christian,
Do you take Bible as evidence of a Jesus performing
supernatural feats?
The claim that “Tales written by non witness mystery identity authors long after such alleged events don’t count as evidence” either holds water or it doesn’t..
Do you take the Bible as evidence of a Jesus performing supernatural feats?
Do you take the historical record as evidence of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits...?
Well do you take the Bible as evidence of
Jesus doing supernatural feats or not?

Do you take the historical record as evidence of Caesar's and Alexanders exploits...?

Well where did the broad Hellenistic influence on the
region come from if not from Alexander, resulting in
jews speaking and writing greek as a common language?

New Testment written in Greek, coz pagan Greek
Ptolemy II, initiated and sponsored the project.

Or do Jesus believers think it happened by supernatural
means?

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
Well do you take the Bible as evidence of
Jesus doing supernatural feats or not?

Are you going to start reading from the Talmud tonight,....or are you saving that for the weekend?
Posted By: Starman Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
Talmud has the same kooky belief in fiery hell
as you do..

But they go further and give an actual measure
of the temperature.. 😂

Yet Another miserable Bristoe Fail.

It was gonna happen - they are all based on some sort of "faith". Next they'll be talking about sasquatches here too
Posted By: aspade Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
Never seen magic but I've seen a number of cat ladies who ought to be dunked.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Physical effects are detectable, therefore testable. Physical effects may be traced to their cause. At which point supernatural explanations tend to evaporate.

The physical effect has to be under observation. If the cause chooses not to act when under observation then it won't be detectable. This is why there are such things as Double Blind Protocols(google it).

It's real simple. If what you are studying has a natural cause, and not caused by a free willed actor, then the empirical method will work. If the cause is a free will actor then you must use a Double Blind Protocols (which is not possible with the supernatural because the actor can just not play your game).

People ignore this hard truth because they want to pretend [bleep] like Dawkins or Randy have a clue.
Posted By: antlers Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
Well where did the broad Hellenistic influence on the region come from if not from Alexander, resulting in jews speaking and writing greek as a common language?
The same can be said about the influence of Christian theology and the Biblical historical narrative upon the entirety of Western Civilization.

If you had evidence you wouldn't need faith.
What kind of christian relies on evidence?

Do you actually claim to have a holy spirit?

It makes no difference whatsoever that Christians dispute different aspects of Doctrine....

You don't know what is true any more than any
other christian does.

Simply quoting mythical scripture like you do
don't add up to squat... its no more or less valid
than Vikings believing in Valhalla.

You re very repetitive. It's extremely boring. You don't add anything of intellectual interest.

Please do some research on the Kalam Cosmological Argument.

Start? I'd say there have been more than a few religion discussions on the campfire.
Well where did the broad Hellenistic influence on the region come from if not from Alexander, resulting in jews speaking and writing greek as a common language?
The same can be said about the influence of Christian theology and the Biblical historical narrative upon the entirety of Western Civilization.

Christian theology provides no veracity to supernatural feats by a Jesus.

You admittedly don't identify as christian
and won't acknowledge the Bible as being
evidence of alleged supernatural feats.

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20

Christian theology provides no veracity to supernatural feats by a Jesus.

You admittedly don't identify as christian
and won't acknowledge the Bible as being
evidence of alleged supernatural feats.

You're incredibly boring.

You re very repetitive. It's extremely boring. You don't add anything of intellectual interest.

You quote scripture like countless christians
have done for millenia, yet call others boring
and repetitive...

What is intellectually interesting about regurgitating
the same old mythology?

Originally Posted by Bristoe

You're incredibly boring.

Unlike you, I dont get all delusional and excitable
about an effective arthritis drug and call it a 'miracle' ..

its medical science that relieves you of your misery
not Jesus.

I think OldHat and Bristoe aborted out of the logical debate many posts ago - gave up the ghost? Anyone believe in ghosts?
Happy Tent Dweller,

Note that this stupid fugk believes he can determine who is and isn’t saved.

LMFAO

Read the Bible you fat lazy bitch.

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
-Jesus Christ Almighty, the One you blaspheme
John 3:36

Since you reject Christ, that leaves you with the wrath of God. Where does the sound like, heaven or hell? It sure doesn't sound like Everlasting life.

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."
-Jesus your Judge
John 8

If you haven't hardened your heart toward him, then here's the solution. You might be condemned, but you can be forgiven.

https://youtu.be/WuMTe9l6nzM

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
-Jesus Christ Almighty, the One you blaspheme
John 3:36

Since you reject Christ, that leaves you with the wrath of God. Where does the sound like, heaven or hell? It sure doesn't sound like Everlasting life.

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."
-Jesus your Judge
John 8

If you haven't hardened your heart toward him, then here's the solution. You might be condemned, but you can be forgiven.

To one who believes
:The miracles attributed to Jesus Christ are actually no more miraculous than those of David Copperfield.
:That all death is eternal.
:That religion serves no more useful purpose than keeping Priests well fed and well laid.
:There may well be something greater than humanity somewhere.
:But if there is, they sure as heck could not be bothered with the goings on of this insignificant rock in an insignificant corner of an insignificant galaxy in an insignificant corner of the universe, let alone be bothered with the life of any individual person on this rock.
:That Jesus was a useful tool of a rogue liberal faction within the Priesthood in their bid to seize power from the entrenched oligarchy.
:That all within the Universe is equally bound by the same immutable laws of Physics.
:That Jesus was conceived in exactly the same manner as every other human.

Threats of damnation or promises of salvation are meaningless. You are wasting the bandwidth and the time typing.

If your beliefs bring you comfort, great.
If those beliefs are all that keep you from committing crimes against your neighbors, family, or self, (sinning). Even greater.

But not every man needs what you need.

I have no problem with the knowledge that when the electrons quit flowing in the space between my ears, I will be gone forevermore.
Posted By: DBT Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

The physical effect has to be under observation. If the cause chooses not to act when under observation then it won't be detectable. This is why there are such things as Double Blind Protocols(google it).

It's real simple. If what you are studying has a natural cause, and not caused by a free willed actor, then the empirical method will work. If the cause is a free will actor then you must use a Double Blind Protocols (which is not possible with the supernatural because the actor can just not play your game).

People ignore this hard truth because they want to pretend [bleep] like Dawkins or Randy have a clue.

Personal accounts are notoriously unreliable, alien abductions, anal probes, goblins, faeries, wood sprites, bigfoot, night hags, levitation, telekinesis, spoon bending, etc, etc, which cannot all be true and someone is mistaken, lying or under some illusion, which is quite possible....in order to establish the truth of a claim required falsifiability, otherwise you are left with faith and credulity.
You are equating Jesus Christ with a magician?
True Biblical Christianity is not merely some moralistic set of commands. None of us are moral enough to be saved. That's why Christ, the One who knew No sin tasted death for every man. It's all been paid for. The gift of everlasting life was purchased. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. That is given to those who decide to trust Him for that.

I've never seen a magician heal a severely sprained ankle like I had last night after I foolishly jumped from a hight of around 6 feet with a pack loaded. I severely sprained my left ankle so badly that I couldn't walk.
I went from unable to walk if my life depended on it to completely healed after asking my Father and Jesus the Great Physician to do what No earthly doctor could. When I got back home, was able to run up a flight of steps with absolutely no issue or pain....same today!

I witnessed many miracles. No scientific explanations. I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years

My Dad was raised from the dead. His brain was vegetative from a very traumatic brain injury and the best doctors in the state had absolutely no hope of any recovery. I thank God the Father and Jesus His Son, because He got ALL of the credit for my Dad getting up out of bed and as alert as he was BEFORE the accident.

I could go on and give names places and dates, but it will never matter to someone who CHOOSES not to believe. It is a choice.

I was raised without much of any knowledge about the God of the Bible. I didn't believe Jesus. I was taught that God did not exist and life sprang from a rock.
God proved Himself to me and I rejected the rock hypothesis that I was brainwashed by in my most impressionable years.

Jesus healed many while physically on the earth and still does today. Better yet I am very grateful that He is the Savior and still saves souls.
No, it is absolutely not a CHOICE.

If I offered you $1000 to believe the sky is green and grass is red, could you choose to believe so?

You might proclaim to believe so and claim you have earned the cash. But you could not actually believe what you know in your very heart to be untrue.

And David Copperfield is no Magician. He is an Illusionist. Magic does NOT exist.
True Biblical Christianity is not merely some moralistic set of commands. None of us are moral enough to be saved. That's why Christ, the One who knew No sin tasted death for every man. It's all been paid for. The gift of everlasting life was purchased. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. That is given to those who decide to trust Him for that.

I've never seen a magician heal a severely sprained ankle like I had last night after I foolishly jumped from a hight of around 6 feet with a pack loaded. I severely sprained my left ankle so badly that I couldn't walk.
I went from unable to walk if my life depended on it to completely healed after asking my Father and Jesus the Great Physician to do what No earthly doctor could. When I got back home, was able to run up a flight of steps with absolutely no issue or pain....same today!

I witnessed many miracles. No scientific explanations. I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years

My Dad was raised from the dead. His brain was vegetative from a very traumatic brain injury and the best doctors in the state had absolutely no hope of any recovery. I thank God the Father and Jesus His Son, because He got ALL of the credit for my Dad getting up out of bed and as alert as he was BEFORE the accident.

I could go on and give names places and dates, but it will never matter to someone who CHOOSES not to believe. It is a choice.

I was raised without much of any knowledge about the God of the Bible. I didn't believe Jesus. I was taught that God did not exist and life sprang from a rock.
God proved Himself to me and I rejected the rock hypothesis that I was brainwashed by in my most impressionable years.

Jesus healed many while physically on the earth and still does today. Better yet I am very grateful that He is the Savior and still saves souls.

Personal testimony is not the same as verifiable evidence. You may have been mistaken about the severity of your ankle injury, spontaneous remission happens from to time, etc. Each case has to be evaluated according to evidence, not just taking something to be true, miracles, on face value.
Posted By: TF49 Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20

If I offered you $1000 to believe the sky is green and grass is red, could you choose to believe so?

You might proclaim to believe so and claim you have earned the cash. But you could not actually believe what you know in your very heart to be untrue.

And David Copperfield is no Magician. He is an Illusionist. Magic does NOT exist.

Seem to me that “choosing what to believe” is absolutely a free will choice. We all get input from our life experiences and we evaluate our “input” if you will. We discard what we find to be unbelievable and accept what we see as true. Your example of the sky simply shows that one looks at the evidence and chooses to believe his own eyes... or what he reads about atmospheric conditions ....and then chooses to believe the sky is blue.... when he is presented with the idea that the sky is green, he makes an evaluation and discards the idea that the sky is green. He has, in effect, chosen to believe the sky is blue and determines that the idea of the sky being green is simply untrue.

We do indeed choose what to believe. And it is not all “fact based” analysis. Look at all the folks out there that choose to believe lies..... they believe lies because they want to.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

True millennia ago and still true today
Originally Posted by DBT

Personal testimony is not the same as verifiable evidence. You may have been mistaken about the severity of your ankle injury, spontaneous remission happens from to time, etc. Each case has to be evaluated according to evidence, not just taking something to be true, miracles, on face value.

LOL!
"Spontaneous remission!" 🤣
I'll bet there's lots of emergency room and urgent care patients that would like my Father's spontaneous remissions. Lol.

Each case of mine and others that I claim to have been healed WERE evaluated according to evidence .

My Dad was raised from the dead. His brain was vegetative from a very traumatic brain injury and the best doctors in the state had absolutely no hope of any recovery,

Was he officially deemed clinically dead by qualified
doctors?
Originally Posted by DBT

LOL!
"Spontaneous remission!" 🤣
I'll bet there's lots of emergency room and urgent care patients that would like my Father's spontaneous remissions. Lol.

Each case of mine and others that I claim to have been healed WERE evaluated according to evidence .

Spontaneous remission is called that because it was not necessarily the work of treatment that reversed or arrested the condition.

Remission is not related to religion. It can happen to atheists, Hindus, Muslims, Christians, adults, children, plants or animals. It has nothing to do with God, gods, angels or demons....

My Dad was raised from the dead. His brain was vegetative from a very traumatic brain injury and the best doctors in the state had absolutely no hope of any recovery,

doctors?

In some cases the 'clinically dead' may be revived. There is a window of opportunity before all hope is lost due to brain or organ damage. Which is not a matter of supernatural agency.

God heals your sprained ankle yet allows children to die of cancer - outstanding, you are truly blessed.
Happy Tent Dweller,

LMFAO

I fuucked the shyt out of a witch all summer. You might have tried one too if not for the fact you crave cock so much. LMAO

Dr. Bombay or Uncle Arthur?
Originally Posted by TF49

Seem to me that “choosing what to believe” is absolutely a free will choice. We all get input from our life experiences and we evaluate our “input” if you will. We discard what we find to be unbelievable and accept what we see as true. Your example of the sky simply shows that one looks at the evidence and chooses to believe his own eyes... or what he reads about atmospheric conditions ....and then chooses to believe the sky is blue.... when he is presented with the idea that the sky is green, he makes an evaluation and discards the idea that the sky is green. He has, in effect, chosen to believe the sky is blue and determines that the idea of the sky being green is simply untrue.

We do indeed choose what to believe. And it is not all “fact based” analysis. Look at all the folks out there that choose to believe lies..... they believe lies because they want to.

I am at a fork in the road. Do I go left or right? is a choice.
I have a Bible on my book shelf. Do I read it? is a choice.
Pretty girl in class. Do I speak to her? is a choice.
Pretty woman at the bar. Do I cheat on my wife with her. Is a choice.
Beer at the store. Do I buy it? is a choice.
Been at the bar drinking all night. Do I drive home? Is a choice.
Shove a needle in my arm? Is a choice
Becoming addicted to crystal meth? is a choice
Continuing to consume crystal meth after addiction? still a choice?

Look at a grassy lawn and believe it to be green? Not a choice Believe it to be red. Still not a choice
Believe that 2X6 does not equal 6X2? Not a choice.
Read that bible and believe Christ was born of a virgin? not a choice
believe that Noah gathered 2 or 7 of every species extant upon the Earth and stuffed them into a tiny boat and fed them for weeks upon end? Not a choice
believe that the face of the Earth was submerged under water about 4000 years ago? Not a choice
believe the human body is inhabited by some ethereal soul? not a choice
Originally Posted by DBT

My Dad was raised from the dead...

doctors?

In some cases the 'clinically dead' may be revived. There is a window of opportunity before all hope is lost due to brain or organ damage. Which is not a matter of supernatural agency.

HC makes it sound like there was a corpse that just
came to life without input from medical professionals.

Originally Posted by DBT

My Dad was raised from the dead...

doctors?

HC makes it sound like there was a corpse that just
came to life without input from medical professionals.

The God of Love could put all doctors out of business. Yet, apparently, someone has his ankle or family member miraculously healed while others suffer and die of terrible terrible diseases or violence. A highly selective sense of mercy, for sure
Conviction is a process, not a choice. Even decision making has its antecedents, life experience, genetics, mental capacity: a child having a different set of proclivities than an adult, etc, etc...

... I foolishly jumped from a hight of around 6 feet with a pack loaded...

I went from unable to walk if my life depended on it to completely healed after asking my Father and Jesus the Great Physician..

All these years, Why haven't they fixed your stupid?

Did medical professionals get to assess
your injured ankle?

Did they officially deem your father clinically dead?

Originally Posted by DBT
You may have been mistaken about the severity of your ankle injury,..

Being the drama queen he is..what are the odds?

God heals your sprained ankle yet allows children to die of cancer - outstanding, you are truly blessed.

I wonder why NATO Role 3 Multinational Medical
Unit, Kandahar, Afghanistan don't have people like
camper fixing and saving soldiers they can't.

An aquantance of mine recently had part of face
put back and repaired not by prayers, but by a
German plastic surgeon that was there...

Does camper think he could have done it his way?

I had a 52D benchrest rifle I sold to a fellow at a Union Pa match . The prettiest curly maple stock I ever seen with a really good picture of her painted onto the bottom of the forearm . Have regretted the sale many times . Often wonder if it is still carrying her picture .
Had a canjar trigger , hell you can't buy the trigger for what I sold the gun for back then .
Kenneth
Posted By: deflave Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
The great witch discussion of 2020.

LOL

Fugking retards.
Idaho Shooter posted:

............."Look at a grassy lawn and believe it to be green? Not a choice Believe it to be red. Still not a choice
Believe that 2X6 does not equal 6X2? Not a choice.
Read that bible and believe Christ was born of a virgin? not a choice
believe that Noah gathered 2 or 7 of every species extant upon the Earth and stuffed them into a tiny boat and fed them for weeks upon end? Not a choice
believe that the face of the Earth was submerged under water about 4000 years ago? Not a choice
believe the human body is inhabited by some ethereal soul? not a choice...."

Sure those things you mentioned are choices. You simply looked and evaluated and decided not to believe.... you did indeed choose.

There is other evidence out there. We are in a world.... we look around and see the world, the stars..... the life, I look at this and see evidence pointing to a higher power, a power that I do not fully understand and conclude that there is a Creator.

I marvel and wonder about my "conscience" and why it interacts with my mind..... hard to understand for sure... but I ponder and conclude that this Creator I have come to acknowledge is placed something within me that I must deal with.... I must pursue this "conscience" thing and develop a conclusion. I conclude that there is a sense of right and wrong and something that does indeed impact my thoughts and beliefs.

Of course, at a young age, the concept of "God" had been introduced to me.....Hmm... the pieces are coming together. I read the Bible and am struck by how well it describes and explains human experience and human reactions to life. Proverbs seems to provide truth and I find the only book on the planet that fully explains human behavior. I see evidence of OT prophecies fulfilled in Jesus and wonder "How can that be?"

Then I simply inquire of God.... are you there?..... is true? The Holy Spirit tells me... deep within me.... YES!

AH! .... I see and now I have evidence.... repeat.... I... me... have evidence and I believe. I CHOSE to believe the evidence.

You look a some "evidence" and choose not to believe. But you are not looking at the entire great mountain of evidence available to you. You "cherry pick" to justify your own unbelief. This in itself is a choice you make.

LOL

Fugking retards.
Not much funnier than a useless government worker looking down his nose on everyone else. ROTFLMFAO

Dumb fuuck
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20

Do I believe in magic....

noun

the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.; legerdemain; conjuring:
to pull a rabbit out of a hat by "magic."

the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. Compare contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.

By this definition? Magic is just human deception.

Do I believe in deception by humans perpetrated on other humans? Sure....

Posted By: Gus Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20
according to some of the space alien enthusiasts that walk among us, majic to the eye can be some sort of advanced technology that is not yet fully understood. like a mirror to some backwoods africans, or a camera that captures their soul by taking their picture. not majic at all, just misunderstood technology.

but banshees shreiking in an old oak grove on the side of a hill, snow blowing through the air, wolves howling, and celtic priests sending up offerings in heavy smoke all happening at once could be majical?

200 years from horse and buggy days to today, with the High Priests at NASA sending space probes to mars and beyond? that's a lot of stuff happening. could it be slow majic, maybe?
Originally Posted by Gus
according to some of the space alien enthusiasts that walk among us, majic to the eye can be some sort of advanced technology that is not yet fully understood. like a mirror to some backwoods africans, or a camera that captures their soul by taking their picture. not majic at all, just misunderstood technology.

but banshees shreiking in an old oak grove on the side of a hill, snow blowing through the air, wolves howling, and celtic priests sending up offerings in heavy smoke all happening at once could be majical?

200 years from horse and buggy days to today, with the High Priests at NASA sending space probes to mars and beyond? that's a lot of stuff happening. could it be slow majic, maybe?

I kinda agree with you...but....seems to me that God’s ‘spirit’ world existed prior to the creation of this universe. So, yes, there are things we don’t understand, but yet see. We cannot explain Jesus’ miracles from our own physical world context. But, ‘spirit world’ power and the ability to act on this physical world is indeed part and parcel of Biblical teaching. Yes.... odd thinking.

However,, until I see further or different evidence, I place the existence “aliens” in the same category as “Sasquatches.”

Be it aliens or gods, neither are proven propositions.
We cannot explain Jesus’ miracles from our own physical world context.

No such alleged miracles have been verified.
2000 yr old middle east oral tales are no more
valid than Renaissance mermaid tales or
current bigfoot tales.

funny how folks dismiss other people's myths
while claiming their own as valid.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

True millennia ago and still true today.
We cannot explain Jesus’ miracles from our own physical world context.

No such alleged miracles have been verified.
2000 yr old middle east oral tales are no more
valid than Renaissance mermaid tales or
current bigfoot tales.

Some one previously characterized you as "boring."

Most Johnny One-Notes are indeed boring.
ol josesph campbell wrote the masks of god book. lot of good stuff therein.

riturals was somelthing he indicated most folks craved.

catholics, but others as well love riturals.

all kinds: full moons, eating flesh, etc.

the marine corps has rituals also.

the German SS was good at it.

but, many folks have rituals.

witches too, they're no different.
Do I believe in magic....

noun

the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.; legerdemain; conjuring:
to pull a rabbit out of a hat by "magic."

the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. Compare contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.

By this definition? Magic is just human deception.

Do I believe in deception by humans perpetrated on other humans? Sure....

As do I. Such antics have been going on since the days of Abraham. Priests of all persuasions from all corners of the globe have fooled people into keeping them fed and wealthy since man learned to harness fire.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/20/20

LOL

Fugking retards.
Not much funnier than a useless government worker looking down his nose on everyone else. ROTFLMFAO

Dumb fuuck

Actually, everyone else looks down on you. What is Deflave's govt.job?

mike r

LOL

Fugking retards.

Dumb fuuck

Actually, everyone else looks down on you. What is Deflave's govt.job?

mike r

deflave has a gov't job? who knew?

Some one previously characterized you as "boring."

LOL.. Best you can do is post your same old quotes
and parrot Asshat and Bristoe?... how 'original'

What did God sound like when he 'spoke' to you?
Your tales are on par with resident Daffy Crapper.

Originally Posted by Gus
ol josesph campbell wrote the masks of god book. lot of good stuff therein..

Joe was once a catholic, but had the brains
and rational good sense to distance himself
from the christian mythical narrative.

"Apocalypse is not about a fiery Armageddon
and salvation of a chosen few, but about the fact
that our ignorance and our complacency are coming
to an end.”

" What the virgin birth represents is the birth of the
spiritual life in the human animal. It has nothing to
do mythologically with a biological anomaly."

Bill Moyers on PBS with his" The Power of Myth"
interviews with Joe aren't bad listening.

That's powerful stuff right there!

I notice you post quite a bit, so can you remind me which of those two categories you fall in to?

Thanks
Posted By: TF49 Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/21/20

That's powerful stuff right there!

I notice you post quite a bit, so can you remind me which of those two categories you fall in to?

Thanks

You three prove my point.....

Meh.... still boring.
Posted By: DBT Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/21/20
Regardless of evidence or its absence, those who disagree are often considered to be wrong, misguided, delusional or labelled a fool (or a Troll). Opinion, belief or arbitrary dismissal doesn't prove a thing.
Posted By: antlers Re: Do You Believe In Witches? - 11/23/20
To me, we were not created to live worried, upset, or on edge.
© 24hourcampfire