Home
Posted By: Mach3 Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
At 12:00am on November 4th, Trump was leading electoral votes 410 to Biden's 128. You don't have to fact check it, because I already did.

But there was never any fraud?

You can't tell me anyone with the slightest bit of common sense truly believes there were more than 70 million ANTI-AMERICANS who voted for the most incompetent presidential candidate in this country's history.

What a joke.

TRUMP 2021.

At least the R still has the senate
Posted By: deltakid Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Hopefully
The fact that the deep state and Dem machine pulled this off with the most incompetent candidate in history shows that they wanted to send a message:

“We own you. We can cheat when we want and we get to decide who gets what. Continue to resist and you will pay the price.”
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
I didn't hear the fat lady sing.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Me neither, but the bitch is warming up, the deck is stacked against him.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Mach3
At 12:00am on November 4th, Trump was leading electoral votes 410 to Biden's 128. You don't have to fact check it, because I already did.

You can't tell me anyone with the slightest bit of common sense truly believes there were more than 70 million ANTI-AMERICANS who voted for the most incompetent presidential candidate in this country's history.

What a joke.

TRUMP 2021.

Ah a Russian troll! Gotta come up with something better that that.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
I'll alert the media.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

What a joke.

TRUMP 2021.

............Another POS trolls again. Namely Up 'n Chucky......Hey Chucky. Maybe sometime if the future you can site law or the US Constitution to formulate an opinion??? NAAAA!....As long as Trump is defeated then corruption and violating election laws and violating the US Constitution IS OK with we Trump haters.
Posted By: cfran Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

What a joke.

TRUMP 2021.

You really should leave. Are you listening?
Posted By: Joezone Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
The fact that the deep state and Dem machine pulled this off with the most incompetent candidate in history shows that they wanted to send a message:

“We own you. We can cheat when we want and we get to decide who gets what. Continue to resist and you will pay the price.”

We will see how that plays out for them. We need to realize this is it. They've so blatantly cheated and on such a massive scale, that we will have no rule of law and be disenfranchised as voters if they succeed. This one is for the money and it has to be won. There are probably hundreds of well written articles out there on the subject if you want to look for them. Trump had a landslide victory that they are attempting to steal and "they" aren't just our own homegrown swamp rodents its the global swamp. Put the trolls on ignore, it works so well! Don't feed them!
Posted By: Joezone Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
This is a good 10 minute video that you might want to see.

https://youtu.be/p2MkvWh7poY
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Me neither, but the bitch is warming up, the deck is stacked against him.

I think you mean “us”!
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Trump received 7 million more votes in 2020 than HRC did in 2016. His base expanded.

You wanna tell me Sleepy Joe Biden expanded his net some 14 million over HILLARY? Not a chance!

Seriously, Joe Biden is not half the candidate that Hillary was. If Hillary had run in 2020 and got the vote numbers Biden did, I'd have an easier time buying it. Trump increased his votes but maybe Trump backlash AND voters that missed Hillary and wanted a second shot all came together...MAYBE....

But this? PFFFT!
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
This isn't over...
Posted By: 303savage Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Yes it is. Trump doesn't stand a chance, it's done.
Posted By: jimy Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Where we ss Americans really took it in the azz is the sepream court, they let is believe that we jad that covered.

Who backed Obamacare when it mattered? The rest will fall in line, just you watch , and without even a reach around !
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump margin of victory - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
This isn't over...

This. ACB isn't fat.
© 24hourcampfire