Home
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article247222289.html

Gov. Gavin Newsom apologized Monday for attending a birthday party earlier this month, acknowledging his actions undermined the message he’s been preaching for months as he asked other Californians to avoid gathering with their friends and family.

“I made a bad mistake,” Newsom said. “The spirit of what I’m preaching all the time was contradictory, and I’ve got to own that, so I’m going to apologize to you.”

Newsom says when he arrived at his friend and political adviser Jason Kinney’s party at the famed French Laundry restaurant, the crowd at the table was bigger than he anticipated. He should have left then, he said, but instead he and his wife chose to stay.
Took a month to realize his error......
As left wing liberals say, "Laws for thee, not me."

Never changes.

L.W.
There is "justice for all". And then there is "justice for just us"...
Well him apologizing makes it all OK then...

Originally Posted by hookeye

And most likely only then because he was outed publicly...
Of course. It isn't a "crime" if you aren't caught at it and outed.
Guy is a douche nozzle. Granted he started in the hole with a name like "Gavin".
Another, of the better than you group, douche bag he is!!
Rules don't apply to the Elite liberals. Don't the dolts that elect them ever tire of being fools?
Gavin Newsom..

*spit*
Originally Posted by 79S
Gavin Newsom apologizes for attending French Laundry party:

Please tell me you actually meant scanty lingerie...and not someone's old dirty grundies.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 79S

Please tell me you actually meant scanty lingerie...and not someone's old dirty grundies.

That’s the name of the restaurant and the cost to eat at The French Laundry? As of November 17, 2020, it costs $350 per person to dine at The French Laundry inclusive of service, but this does not include wine.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

That’s the name of the restaurant and the cost to eat at The French Laundry? As of November 17, 2020, it costs $350 per person to dine at The French Laundry inclusive of service, but this does not include wine.

Well for that it had better include an hour with the hooker of your choice.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Well for that it had better include an hour with the hooker of your choice.

Lol yeah no chit..
Originally Posted by 79S
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article247222289.html

Gov. Gavin Newsom apologized Monday for attending a birthday party earlier this month, acknowledging his actions undermined the message he’s been preaching for months as he asked other Californians to avoid gathering with their friends and family.

“I made a bad mistake,” Newsom said. “The spirit of what I’m preaching all the time was contradictory, and I’ve got to own that, so I’m going to apologize to you.”

Newsom says when he arrived at his friend and political adviser Jason Kinney’s party at the famed French Laundry restaurant, the crowd at the table was bigger than he anticipated. He should have left then, he said, but instead he and his wife chose to stay.

What a f*aggot.
Another two faced liberal!
"French Laundry party"

Sounds a little gay...........
Apparently, sitting beside the Guv at the dinner were...

...the CEO and chief lobbyist for the California Medical Association.

LOL
Everyone apologies when they get busted, no?

Well except for some who grew up like I did.

Never cop to nothin'.
I love getting to deploy this meme!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
What a homo.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I love getting to deploy this meme!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

OK, laughing here!
So you guys haven’t ever made an honest mistake?

Damn! I can’t even type that with a straight face!
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by hookeye

And most likely only then because he was outed publicly...

Yep,He would never had said anything if not called out.
Man to be the guy who screwed the pooch keeping it secret. Ph ucker probably begging for change now..
© 24hourcampfire