Home
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
All of us here know without a doubt that there is widespread evidence of voter fraud. We've seen very credible people with very credible facts proving this.

My question is, are the conservative judges paying attention to all of the fraud and do they sincerely fear for America the same way we common folk do?

Are they willing to fight for freedom? Are they as scared about losing our nation to corrupt sellout politicians?

Posted By: irfubar Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Let's hope so, they seem to be our last line of defense
Posted By: 79S Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
4 of those judges were raked over the coals by liberals. 2 of them the liberals tried to destroy their credibility with false accusations. The democrats are scared to death if these cases make it Thomas court! This is no longer a Roberts court.. Needed to add Alito is with Thomas
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
I hope they realize that we are in uncharted territory and the country as we know it is in jeopardy. I hope they are ready to step up, do what's right, and not pass the buck. May not be anyone left to pass to if this fraudulent election stands as is. The SCOTUS is likely the only thing that can save us.
Posted By: las Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
First it has to get to the SCOTUS. In time.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
All of us here know without a doubt that there is widespread evidence of voter fraud. We've seen very credible people with very credible facts proving this.

My question is, are the conservative judges paying attention to all of the fraud and do they sincerely fear for America the same way we common folk do?

Are they willing to fight for freedom? Are they as scared about losing our nation to corrupt sellout politicians?

All good questions.

I'm not sure anyone has the answers until the time comes for these judges to decide a case that may be brought to them.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by las
First it has to get to the SCOTUS. In time.

This. Get it there.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
It is a simple answer, destroy all communism in the USA.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Someone has photos of Roberts with a goat, so he can't be counted on at all. The rest are our hope.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20

No, they base their rulings on the evidence and the Constitution. Opinion is not evidence, speculation is not evidence, statistics are weak evidence at best, media reports is not evidence, without cold hard facts and real evidence they have nothing to rule on.
Posted By: 79S Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

No, they base their rulings on the evidence and the Constitution. Opinion is not evidence, speculation is not evidence, statistics are weak evidence at best, media reports is not evidence, without cold hard facts and real evidence they have nothing to rule on.

Pennsylvania should be a no brainer. All ballots are supposed to be counted on Election Day according to Pennsylvania election laws. Not 3 days after not 5 days after. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled they could count votes up to 3 days after the election. The constitution is very clear who sets election laws that state legislatures not state supreme courts, state attorney general etc.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Brilliant answer Einstein. crazy laugh Amazing we never thought of that before you posted! And pray tell, exactly; how do we accomplish that?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Brilliant answer Einstein. crazy laugh Amazing we never thought of that before you posted! And pray tell, exactly; how do we accomplish that?

Not so fast, Boris..

For example,

He could start with you..
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20

The Supremes can't do a damn thing unless a case is brought to them and the necessary facts are in the record.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Tarquin

The Supremes can't do a damn thing unless a case is brought to them and the necessary facts are in the record.

Posted By: benchman Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
The thing that bothers me about the Supreme Court, is that the liberal judges rule on party lines, rather than Constitutional scrutiny.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20

They can't do diddly until and unless a case comes before 'em...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Never underestimate the depth and size of the Swamp.

We need to keep a running list.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

1) Every Politician in DC
2) Every Bureaucrat in DC
3) Everyone in the Pentagon
4) Every Government Employee in DC
5) Every Lobbyist in America
6) The Five Eyes (FVEY)
7) Everyone employed by the FBI
8) Everyone employed by the DOJ
9) Everyone employed by the CIA
10) The FISA Court
11) Every Democrat Politician in America
12) Every Federal Judge appointed by a Democrat and a RINO

did I forget any?
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20

6) The Five Eyes (FVEY)
10) The FISA Court

did I forget any?

13) Every member of the press that has ever been contacted by the CIA.
14) GA Governor Kemp (R)
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by benchman
The thing that bothers me about the Supreme Court, is that the liberal judges rule on party lines, rather than Constitutional scrutiny.

They’re either a Constitutionalist or they’re an Activist.

There’s no in between as Roberts appears to try to be.
Posted By: hatari Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20

This court will do its job, which is to interpret the constitution. We may or may not like all of their decisions, but the majority will make honest decisions based on our founding documents, and not social engineering.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by hatari

This court will do its job, which is to interpret the constitution. We may or may not like all of their decisions, but the majority will make honest decisions based on our founding documents, and not social engineering.

The “majority “ , you say.

Yeah.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by kroo88

6) The Five Eyes (FVEY)
10) The FISA Court

did I forget any?

13) Every member of the press that has ever been contacted by the CIA.

Keep in mind to start close to home.
Originally Posted by hatari

Holy crap, that's quite a statement, considering.

By "This Court" are you referring to the Supreme Court as a body, the highest court in the land, or are you referring to it as how it stands with it's current members?
Posted By: hatari Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
Current members. I know that Roberts is on everybody's Sht List and Kavanaugh hacked a few off recently, but they are as a majority Constitutionalists. As stated, we might not everything they rule, but as a body, the majority will rule as Constitutionalists. That's a crap load better than the court has been since FDR.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20

Actually that's not their job. Justices decide the application of the law in accordance with the US Constitution when there is a legitimate disagreement.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20
the left NEVER retreats backs up or gives in. it is always the fake right the professional losers that they are that change their votes. the white hating communist block vote in the SC is as sure as the turning of the earth
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Supreme Court Judges? - 11/18/20

6) The Five Eyes (FVEY)
10) The FISA Court
did I forget any?

That sounds like a good start.
Don't forget the everyday democrats which voted for this crap.
© 24hourcampfire