Home
Very short. Must listen and notice their facial expressions. It says it all.

As if they GAS....
How do they know ????

Oops. Forgot to turn sarcasm icon off.
Youtube suppressed this video. If you search in youtube you get a bunch of Gates BS videos by the MSM.

To avoid youtubes search suppression use the following in a search engine, not yuotube.

"some search terms site:youtube.com"

This avoids their internal search logic.
They are waiting to see how this election unfolds.
This is what concerns me.

The advances they are making in vaccine biotech will give them more confidence, and embolden them. Kind of like if you had a mad dictator who thought he could survive a nuclear exchange.
He wants to program DNA like Windows 10.
How are a couple of billionaire west coast pricks gonna stop some illiterate Chinaman from eating or fugging a diseased mongoose?
Originally Posted by auk1124
How are a couple of billionaire west coast pricks gonna stop some illiterate Chinaman from eating or fugging a diseased mongoose?

I wholeheartedly endorse any Chinaman draggin’ his little rice snake out in front of any mongoose! Diseased or otherwise! 😉
They are evil One-Worlders.

MM
I saw that on Brighteon when it came out.
They can't contain their joy.
That will change when the Lord returns.
We are not in high school any more, but Bill and Melinda are still nerds
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
They are evil One-Worlders.

MM

Yup.
Smug condescending Aholes! I just hope Trump manages to get in for a second term, no matter how controversial it will be. If Trump gets rid of Fauci and the other CDC director, we can normalize the flu again, and not create an unjustified panic.
The Gates Foundation was instrumental in the "covid-19" planning at Event 201 last fall. They planned to push a fake pandemic, and they'll push more fake pandemics in the future, because you all were totally fooled by this last one.
The entire event 201 was video taped and can be found on line. Unbelievable!!
Originally Posted by Redneck
As if they GAS....

No, as if they aren't behind it.
Originally Posted by 16bore
He wants to program DNA like Windows 10.

He wants CONTROL of your DNA.

POS's walking.
Evil noses.

There's a reason witches and warlocks were drawn that way.
Seriously this is the best 6 second clip in the history of YouTube. Please take a time out to watch. Fantastic.

At least in the old movies, the evil villains tried to hide, these [bleep] seem to flaunt their evil openly.

Maybe we need some Nerd Nuremberg trials and hang some of the bastards.
Those two have killed more people than the Clinton's.
You would think that with all those billions he could get a better looking woman.
Originally Posted by auk1124

You can make fun of the Chinese but if Gates tried to destroy them they would kill him not allow him to run willy nilly in the US like the coward americans do
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
You would think that with all those billions he could get a better looking woman.

This way, if she's kidnapped; he won't have to pay so much to get her back grin
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I think she is a man. look at Bezos of amazon. spends 38 billion to get rid of his horse face skinny wife then takes up with a silicone injected over the hill messican floozy whose last bf was a rapper
The anti Christ is very prevalent . Do not let your guard down. The Gates are at the top of the list, too!
Originally Posted by troublesome82
The anti Christ is very prevalent . Do not let your guard down. The Gates are at the top of the list, too!

maybe it is this guy who trump allowed to destroy his re election. I dont doubt they might build him up to run for president

Attached picture damien-omen-jared-kushner.jpg
Makes one wonder what they have planned.
What I can't get over is that lots of people have autistic children and parents, (dementia), and STILL give them over to the $ loving Doctors to get more shots!
I've even heard some here say they won't get it right away.....No they will give into the same propaganda once they are a little more convinced. I think those past flu and pneumonia shots adjuvants have done the job, because that's not very smart.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AQpQnNT_TYE
Bill and Melinda Gates are scum. They are new world order trash.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Bill and Melinda Gates are scum. They are new world order trash.

"In modern states the man who can manage men, manage the men who can manage only things; and the men who manage money manage ALL." The Age of Louis XIV, by Will Durant.

A certainty that has not changed a lick throughout history. cool

L.W.
That ugo in the pink sweater looks like a man with a wig.YUK!

Dominions of Satan.
Bill Gates, the wealthiest POS walking this earth.
© 24hourcampfire