Home
... and file affidavits that their families were threatened.

This is huge!!!
Hope that smarter folks take action over this crap.
Link?
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...epublicans-say-they-were-bullied-rescind

All Ive found as of yet.
In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said in his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."

Added Palmer in her affidavit: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."

Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer explained.

Their pronouncements come just 24 hours after a chaotic meeting in which the county's election board initially failed to certify the Nov. 3 election results during a 2-2 deadlocked vote when both Palmer and Hartmann voted against certification. But after hours of contentious public comment and criticism -- including Democratic allegations of racism and threats against their safety -- the two GOP members struck a deal to certify the elections in return for a promise of a thorough audit.

Palmer and Hartmann said Wednesday they learned that state officials had reneged or would not honor the audit, leaving them no recourse but to oppose certification until more investigation could be performed.

It was not immediately unclear whether the Tuesday night compromise was binding or could be changed, or whether the two members' decision to announce their rescinded votes would stop Michigan state officials from proceeding to name electors.

But both GOP board members said in the affidavits they felt misled and unduly pressured to change their positions the night earlier.

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," Palmer said in her affidavit.

The board members' actions were immediately hailed by Phill Kline, head of the conservative-leaning Thomas More Society's Amistad Project, which has been contesting election irregularities in several key battleground states like Michigan.

"I'm pleased Mr. Hartmann and Ms. Palmer reiterated their opposition to the certification of the Wayne County results despite bullying and threats and in the face of broken promises by Michigan's Secretary of State," Kline told Just the News. "Mr. Hartman is properly demanding answers from Wayne County election officials."

You can read their affidavits here.

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/20201118184530537.pdf

I've been trying to post the tweet for the thread, but Twitter keeps blocking me.
Wow, we're almost in the eye of the storm. I don't think there's any denying that Trump will still be President.
Bombshell or smoking gun?
Very nice.
OH NO!

They're going to burn down Detroit!

I just don't know how I'll be able to carry on if the Communists burn down Detroit.
KAG!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
OH NO!

I just don't know how I'll be able to carry on if the Communists burn down Detroit.

Much of Detroit is already rubble.
Originally Posted by kingston
I've been trying to post the tweet for the thread, but Twitter keeps blocking me.

Now, why is that unsurprising?
Considering the media blitz to convince the readers that those dirty republicans want to disenfranchise all those black votes yesterday.....this will have something burning for sure. “Outrage” they will say.

TWITTER
OH NO!

Much of Detroit is already rubble.

Ya reckon?
This could get interesting.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...escind-their-votes-to-certify-t-n2580352
For sure
The beginning of the end....
Cheered me up tonight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcPoCNW8AA

Followup on dominion weakness.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The bad news in that video is she said that Sidney Powell's case might have to have the Department of Justice do some investigations for them to get access to the election servers... AG Barr moves at the pace of a snail, and no way Biden's AG would have the DOJ investigate any of this if Biden wins in the end..
Lamestream media will be running with..

"Michigan's Election Results Certified!".
OH NO!

Is there anything in Detroit worth burning down?

This is huge!!!

LOL
BROS stand back and stand by!
Originally Posted by Seafire
OH NO!

Is there anything in Detroit worth burning down?

Last I knew, they already bulldozed a big chunk of it.
Machine software and the ballot inspectors are crooked cheaters.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Bombshell or smoking gun?

Starting to look like one may lead to the other.
Rescission... Can I go back and change some decisions previously made? I was tired, stressed, and/or drunk.
. the elections in return for a promise of a thorough audit.

Really, I mean Really, you aren’t going to certify because you believe the Democrats. Cheated, then you make a deal with the same cheaters and liars

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad they came to their senses, but come on man , really.
This is on par with Mark Meadows talking to the media “ Off the Record”.
Originally Posted by steve4102
. the elections in return for a promise of a thorough audit.

Really, I mean Really, you aren’t going to certify because you believe the Democrats. Cheated, then you make a deal with the same cheaters and liars

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad they came to their senses, but come on man , really.
This is on par with Mark Meadows talking to the media “ Off the Record”.

Never make an important deal with liberals unless you have control, or at least good lawyers to hold a proverbial gun to their heads.
OH NO!

Just send Robocop back to Detroit.
And now for the real news:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...suit-michigan-wayne-county-b1747038.html

Does the Lame Stream Media conspiracy extend to the UK? Just checking, the extent of this conspiracy involving millions of voters, hundreds of elected officials from both parties, and dozens of news outlets is getting a little hard to keep track of.
They renigged on detroit
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

This is huge!!!

LOL
BROS stand back and stand by!

leadhead, get in line for your soup bone..

Then you can go to the bread line afterwards..

Comrade.

You hideously dumb fugk.

Lol.
Originally Posted by Eric308
And now for the real news:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...suit-michigan-wayne-county-b1747038.html

Does the Lame Stream Media conspiracy extend to the UK? Just checking, the extent of this conspiracy involving millions of voters, hundreds of elected officials from both parties, and dozens of news outlets is getting a little hard to keep track of.

Laughing. Since when is the UK media independent?
The "War Room" is reporting there are 7,800,000 registered voters in Michigan, 8.1 million votes were cast on Nov 3.
Oops...
Wow MAGA
MI like many other states has same day voter registration.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
The "War Room" is reporting there are 7,800,000 registered voters in Michigan, 8.1 million votes were cast on Nov 3.

Originally Posted by Springcove
Oops...

Big Oops.

LOL!
This is what all of the fuss is about.

https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...fy-election-says-secretary-of-state.html

Unbalanced precincts cannot be recounted under Michigan law.

Most of the unbalanced Wayne County precincts reported to the board Tuesday were off by three or four votes. The largest discrepancy of unbalanced votes was in Livonia, where 27 more ballots were counted than what was on record in a precinct.
© 24hourcampfire