Home
https://www.citizen-times.com/elections/results/race/2020-11-03-presidential-TN-0/

To see yours just change TN to your state code like MT
And you can look at Minnesota, where many campfire conservatives tell us that is only because of 2 cities. Yet if you look at all the other counties, many are only at 60/40. Those kinda of red counties could have easily over come the cities it they weren't pink.

Which shows you, that is one screwed up state with a lot of stupid white people.
60/40 is pretty common if you look through the country. Yes, a, lot of stupid people. The libertarians are one's who make no sense what-so-ever. They claim to be freedom lovers then they help Biden.
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
And you can look at Minnesota, where many campfire conservatives tell us that is only because of 2 cities. Yet if you look at all the other counties, many are only at 60/40. Those kinda of red counties could have easily over come the cities it they weren't pink.

Which shows you, that is one screwed up state with a lot of stupid white people.

Freebee sucker wannabes.
Originally Posted by OldHat
60/40 is pretty common if you look through the country. Yes, a, lot of stupid people. The libertarians are one's who make no sense what-so-ever. They claim to be freedom lovers then they help Biden.

Yeah, no it ain't.Enjoy the fantasy.
79.8% voted Trump in this county.
68% for Trump here, which still seems low.
78 %

88.4%
Two counties in Kentucky went for Biden, Jefferson (Louisville), and Fayette (Lexington). The other 118 got it right.
It's all lies, the numbers were much higher.
My county was 75.9% Trump.
85.3% for Trump here. We did our part.
Henderson County TX which is where I am registered and voted absentee went to Trump by 79.6%.
83% for Trump here.
64.8 here. Dodge County is only about 30 miles away from Madison WI which is a LIBERAL SHOLE We have a fair amount of Liberal scumbags here.
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

The Texas county I live in voted 83.1% for Trump. Yet Texas's total vote for Biden was 46.5% and Trump was 52.1%. I can not believe that many people voted for Biden in Texas.
Check out New York.

https://www.citizen-times.com/elections/results/2020-11-03/state/new-york/

And Michigan

https://www.citizen-times.com/elections/results/2020-11-03/state/michigan/

Wisconsin

https://www.citizen-times.com/elections/results/2020-11-03/state/wisconsin/
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It's all lies, the numbers were much higher.

Conversely. I believe, the numbers for Biden are much lower in the democrat machine districts.
Ya, know, it all makes you wonder about the narrative we have been living with for decades. The blue cities swamp the red country side. really?
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Two counties in Kentucky went for Biden, Jefferson (Louisville), and Fayette (Lexington). The other 118 got it right.

Was PROUD of West VA... NO counties for Biden... None...

I've spent half an hour going thru a lot of those states.... certainly a lot of red on those maps...

democRAT strong holds seem to be all the metro areas, where its also most likely to be election fraud...

places like Detroit or Chicago... ya think they have ever had an honest election in the entirety of their existence? NOT me..
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Was PROUD of West VA... NO counties for Biden... None...

I've spent half an hour going thru a lot of those states.... certainly a lot of red on those maps...

democRAT strong holds seem to be all the metro areas, where its also most likely to be election fraud...

places like Detroit or Chicago... ya think they have ever had an honest election in the entirety of their existence? NOT me..

Why in the heck hten does WV have Manchin!
© 24hourcampfire