Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-post-wwii-reeducation-trump-supporters/

California Democrat David Atkins this week called for Trump supporters to be “deprogrammed” in “post WWII” type reeducation camps.
I'll be happy to go. WELL Armed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Never get on the bus
It’s called de-programming for cult members.
More uniting and common benefits for all from the oh so tolerant, diversity embracing, equality minded left and their never ending quest to give a free education to all Americans so that we may all live in harmonious bliss.
Originally Posted by 79S

California Democrat David Atkins this week called for Trump supporters to be “deprogrammed” in “post WWII” type reeducation camps.

He sounds like a good candidate for deprogramming, himself...using 55 grains right between the eyes.
Twitter says it’s OK.

What a chumptard leftist bigot.
Wolverines!
Originally Posted by conrad101st

Ol army chapter baby is here..
Once Biden gets the guns it will be easy to round them rascals up......
Us deplorables in fly-over country are an embarrassment to the country. shocked
I propose the same for democrats. Talk about a cult.
I invite him to personally come pick me up to take me to camp.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
More uniting and common benefits for all from the oh so tolerant, diversity embracing, equality minded left and their never ending quest to give a free education to all Americans so that we may all live in harmonious bliss.

Yes. Free needles , condoms, and no straws
Originally Posted by slumlord
Never get on the bus

Or the boxcar....

And definitely don't shower upon arriving.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 79S

He sounds like a good candidate for deprogramming, himself...using 55 grains right between the eyes.

I'm thinking a 77 bthp suit would fit him well.
Bill Ayers, Obama's friend and the Weather Underground have been planning this for years.

They can broadcast their intentions and people still don't believe it... wtf
Originally Posted by 79S

Ol army chapter baby is here..

Total bulshit..

Comrade101 more like it.
Originally Posted by 79S

Looks like a fa*g.

Come get sum, cokksukker.

It's called come and try it asswhole for Commies like yourself.
Originally Posted by irfubar
They can broadcast their intentions and people still don't believe it... wtf

They broadcast stealing the election for months.

It happened just like they said it would.

Yet it appears they are going to get away with it.
I’ll get on the train once I’m out of ammunition and/or dead.

Those m’frs should try it, I dare them. They might get on the island but they damn sure ain’t getting off it. A couple hundred yards offshore and it’s hundreds of feet deep. 😉

Of course it is Comrade...
Liberals are such schmucks. First you start with an identifying arm band, then a round up to the ghetto, then off to summer camp in a rail car.

Dick heads don't have a clue.

Numphouks like you long for a dictator.
Conrad will be the first to Volunteer for Schutzhaftlagerführer.
Originally Posted by 79S

......................He can call for anything he wants......Good luck with enforcing such a thing......What a damned little nerdy TWIT....
Stupid ass California Commie,...

80 million people in America want to strangle him just on general principals,...and he goes public talkin' 'bout,.."I'm gonna put you inna camp!"

Stupid ass California Commie,...
Might want to study up on The Gateway Pundit before relying on information posted there.
Talk about Stupid ass California Commies, Slavek the Slobber-er shows up
Let me think. They put you in a room and it fills with poison gas. They have done it before.
I am old and ain't putting up with their foolishness.
Sad thing is, the idiot probably believes his own nonsense.

MM
Very close to 1/2 of the votes went for Trump. The majority of the votes that went for Biden came from big cities. Somebody needs an education but it's not rural middle America.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Might want to study up on The Gateway Pundit before relying on information posted there.

Listen I don’t know what Google translator you are using in Bulgaria but gateway pundit has screenshots of this dumb asses Twitter page stating this..
The problem let a Republican say this oh ph uck me they dox them until they killed himself.
Originally Posted by centershot
Very close to 1/2 of the votes went for Trump. The majority of the votes that went for Biden came from big cities. Somebody needs an education but it's not rural middle America.

More than half went for Trump.
They want to march us all to the showers .
I always ask nitwits like that twerp, "Are you gonna walk point?"

Never had one once answer, "Yes."

Most don't even know what I'm talking about. smile

L.W.
I looked this up, though I really didn't have to... it's pretty obvious.

(((David Atkins)))
Re-education camps.
Originally Posted by centershot
Very close to 1/2 of the votes went for Trump. The majority of the votes that went for Biden came from big cities illegal ballots. Somebody needs an education but it's not rural middle America.

Fixed.
Originally Posted by 79S

Give a communist a helicopter ride, he flies for an afternoon. Throw a communist out of a helicopter and he flies for the rest of his life.....
What he said.

Originally Posted by slumlord
Never get on the bus
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Talk about Stupid ass California Commies, Slavek the Slobber-er shows up

Laroy, piddler, suckass charlie---all those guys pay slavek to be here because he makes them look smart.
Major tactical error to announce this before confiscating the guns. just sayin.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by 79S

Give a communist a helicopter ride, he flies for an afternoon. Throw a communist out of a helicopter and he flies for the rest of his life.....

I love that. It's about to become my new sig line.
Hope you don't mind. laugh
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Hope you don't mind. laugh

General Pinochet says "Do it!" laugh
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It's just a misunderstanding.

And no, of course I'm not advocating "re-education camps" or anything like that. The point is that conservative infotainment is disinformation propaganda indistuinguishable from cult programming, and social media algorithms enable it.
10:45 AM · Nov 19, 2020

Ass hole.
Sign me up!
Screw them, I'm part of the Trump Underground/ Resistance Group....

DemocRATS are communists, period....They are our enemies and deserve their just due....

Lying cheating SOBS.....
"This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency."

Absolutely right! Whatever is right becomes wrong in the land of Trump. They refuse to believe scientific facts, let alone common sense. "Global warming does not exist! Some right-wing pundit told me so! All the scientists are wrong!" "The election was a fraud! The courts investigating it are a fraud! No you can't see the evidence! I will make up things!"

Faced with millions of fools of such magnitude, deprogramming might not be a bad idea.
Originally Posted by Goosey
"This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency."

Absolutely right! Whatever is right becomes wrong in the land of Trump. They refuse to believe scientific facts, let alone common sense. "Global warming does not exist! Some right-wing pundit told me so! All the scientists are wrong!" "The election was a fraud! The courts investigating it are a fraud! No you can't see the evidence! I will make up things!"

Faced with millions of fools of such magnitude, deprogramming might not be a bad idea.

The Gateway Pundit, is to journalism what S%#T is to food.
Originally Posted by Goosey

It has happen before where a cult like figure rises power and destroys the country. The good news over half of the country didn't vote for the PIG.

# We Just Did 46
Pretty sporty, trying to round up half a country that is shooting at you for fun... Let’s play.
Will there be Russian hookers?
This stuff is becoming nauseating. Reminds me of a cool looking t-shirt from one of our mini reunions from years ago. " I'm not the killer man, just the killer man's son, but I'll be the killer till the killer man comes!" or some such thing....
Originally Posted by ironbender
It's just a misunderstanding.

And no, of course I'm not advocating "re-education camps" or anything like that. The point is that conservative infotainment is disinformation propaganda indistuinguishable from cult programming, and social media algorithms enable it.
10:45 AM · Nov 19, 2020

Ass hole.

I suppose one could think of current conservatives as leaders of a "Political MegaChurch". The leadership is leading them to dead end road providing false hope. You could see that at demonstrations in Washington DC on November 14th. If they truly believed in what they doing and cared about the outcome they would lead them to locations that would make this event meaningful. They did not. Do not worry, there will be no need for any type of camps. Give it time, their numbers will dwindle and what is left will by choice live in out of way wilderness. Once type and numbers of guns are greatly reduced from practical point of view they will become practically invisible. They are doing fine job of keeping ammo shelves empty. Yesterday AimSurplus had Serbian 9x19 124gr Nato ball for over $500 per 1000. Despite relatively high cost it is already gone. This is a lot more than we pay per box of Geco match grade stuff. crazy
The good thing about leftists is, they're dumb enough that even if you tell them that what they're proposing will lead to civil war, when the shooting starts, you still have the element of surprise.
© 24hourcampfire