Home
The Commies are trying their best to change the rules of the recount audit for Covid, but the Republican officials are not having it. They are going to make sure Republican poll watchers can see the ballots, and follow all the rules outlined in their recount documentation... I think they will find the fraud ballots the Dominion people dumped in Wisconsin, if in fact they were filled out by a machine with perfectly filled in bubbles, and only have Biden selected and no other race....Then Sidney's case is going to take off like a rocket...Also, its going to make the other swing states real nervous about certifying this election...

At the very least, I bet they find a ton of absentee ballots that shouldn't have been counted if they review the absentee ballot applications...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...elections-commission-clashes/3775112001/
#MAGA
KAG
MAGA now and always.
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.
They have called Georgia for Biden....

to which I say Bull Schitt.....

you know the Atlanta [bleep] have falsified more votes, than the number that got off their asses and actually did vote...
The Democrats had four years to perfect a way to cheat and win the election, and it appears to me that they are going to be successful...........like it, or not.
Yeah sure it will just like Georgia. LOL. BY all means count EVERY state twice so Donnie can LOSE twice. ROTGLMAO
Mean while the trumpers will continue to slide their heads deeper onto that hole called denial.

# WE JUST DID 46
MAGAA quitters.
Originally Posted by benquick
Yeah sure it will just like Georgia. LOL. BY all means count EVERY state twice so Donnie can LOSE twice. ROTGLMAO
Mean while the trumpers will continue to slide their heads deeper onto that hole called denial.

# WE JUST DID 46

Then you have nothing to worry about an investigation that is taking weeks instead of 3+ years.....
And IF they prove fraud, through dominion and/or other means, i’m Sure you’ll be happy for the republic....
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.

That sounds like the Georgia re-count. Basically worthless.

I think it would help them find the ballots that look machine stamped, perfectly filled in bubble..I imagine they will be keying in on looking for ballots with only Biden selected and no other race...Also they mentioned something in the article about reviewing the absentee ballot applications as part of the audit...I assume that means seeing if the people requesfing the absentee ballot are sfill alive, live at the address, still live in the state, etc...That could change a lot of votes. I think these 2 counties they are recounting had a ton of overvote and Wisconsin has stricter laws around absentee ballots. They didnt just mass mail them out like other states, they had to be requested via application.
You would all be better off searching for the Seven Cities of Gold, the Lost Dutchman's Mine, or the Holy Grail.

It ain't there. You just done lost. Now git your big boy pants on and buckle up.
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

This^^
It is clear that the leftists here would rather have a win over knowing 100% that the election[vote] was clean.
2024 will be wild when the conservative side fights fire with fire.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

Name calling. First sign of known defeat
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Carry on, Girls!

if that was true, I won hands down, years ago. I would like to say "nice try" but frankly, you are pretty lame. Be creative. Work on it. Your game is lame.

Carry on, Girls!

You were evidently OK with the Democrat's 4 years of investigation after investigation that turned up nothing against President Trump. But now you want everyone to embrace a crooked politician who has 47 years experience doing absolutely nothing for our country. His entire family are crooks that shakedown communist governments for billions in exchange for favors rendered. The American people should hang the whole lot of them.
Well if you’re so right there was no fraud , then buckle up and put your big boy pants on for a few weeks. This ain’t gonna take four years.....
Originally Posted by JeffP
Well if you’re so right there was no fraud , then buckle up and put your big boy pants on for a few weeks. This ain’t gonna take four years.....

I've got news for you. It's already over. Been over for a week now.

Carry on, Girls!

Bob name calling is the calling card for the leftist all over the world. They can't argue on substance or facts, both of which they hate. They show their lack of anything decent every time they convey a thought on anything. One more reason we cannot compromise with them.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Carry on, Girls!

Bob name calling is the calling card for the leftist all over the world. They can't argue on substance or facts, both of which they hate. They show their lack of anything decent every time they convey a thought on anything. One more reason we cannot compromise with them.

Now there is hilarious! Obviously, this is the first thread you've read on this site. Way to go Girl!

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night.
Your constant need to inject the left mantra tells me you know there is fire under this smoke.

Carry on, Girls!

Now there is hilarious! Obviously, this is the first thread you've read on this site. Way to go Girl!

And yet ,then you prove his point.
You would all be better off searching for the Seven Cities of Gold, the Lost Dutchman's Mine, or the Holy Grail.

It ain't there. You just done lost. Now git your big boy pants on and buckle up.

You also forgot searching for your dad..

Seems very odd that there would be no maching number on the envelopes and ballots so they could be matched up. My ballot was matched to my signature that I put on a numbered piece of paper with the same number on the ballot.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The Democrats had four years to perfect a way to cheat and win the election, and it appears to me that they are going to be successful...........like it, or not.

Successful to the point we stand against it! It is up to us to accept the results of a compromised election or not.

Funny post there Boob, have you noticed anything about the electoral college voting yet? Are you in some dazed and confused drug induced coma and wrapped in a straight jacket?
now we know what the commies were up to while ole joe was hiding in the basement

Carry on, Girls!

Ah Jeff, I don't really care about his point, but "Girl" is a noun. Just a plain old noun, not a proper noun, regardless of capitalization.

You go too, Girl!

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night.
Your constant need to inject the left mantra tells me you know there is fire under this smoke.

So wrong. Again. It should tell you I find you and yours entertaining - like the old freak show exhibits at the circus used to be.
Originally Posted by sse
now we know what the commies were up to while ole joe was hiding in the basement

That will be his defense "I was in the basement"!

Carry on, Girls!

Ah Jeff, I don't really care about his point, but "Girl" is a noun. Just a plain old noun, not a proper noun, regardless of capitalization.

You go too, Girl!

You converse Like most children (and Democrats)
today, who haven’t been taught manners.

Carry on, Girls!

You go too, Girl!

You converse Like most children (and Democrats)
today, who haven’t been taught manners.

Yeah, sure, you tell us, Girl.

You and manners never crossed paths, nor have many others here. But that's okay. That's the way we like it, right?

Thanks for this wonderful like sideline conversation. You go a long ways to proving my points.

You and manners never crossed paths, nor have many others here. But that's okay. That's the way we like it, right?

Thanks for this wonderful like sideline conversation. You go a long ways to proving my points.

Freud said , we accuse others of what we ourselves are guilty of.

When the election is certified and the EC votes, get back to us it’s over. You might want to study the constitution as a start

Freud said , we accuse others of what we ourselves are guilty of.

When the election is certified and the EC votes, get back to us it’s over. You might want to study the constitution as a start

You've been doing plenty of accusin', Girl. So, I guess it was your sort of confession to us all, eh?

You read up on that Constitution, 'cuz you haven't been followin' it much at all lately. But that will change. Get ready for it.

Trump has been whipping the crooked Liberals butt so hard for 4 years now that they got desperate. They're vote stealing company left the country in the middle of the night. I guess that isn't suspicious? I wouldn't count out Trump yet...People wifh leverage are starting to speak out in these states...Wait until the Republican state legislatures weigh in...These crooked Secretary of States that took bribes dont have all the power and there is a lot of stuff not making sense and not adding up... There is 80 plus million true voters that want to know what the frick happened, and it isnt going to go away...
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

.....People wifh leverage are starting to speak out in these states...

Do tell, who are these "people with leverage" and what do they say? I'm not hearin' them.

Coming soon, Joe Biden as YOUR president... laugh
If 1/10 of one percent of this were true about republicans, imagine the left and msm’s response.
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^
It is clear that the leftists here would rather have a win over knowing 100% that the election[vote] was clean.
2024 will be wild when the conservative side fights fire with fire.

laugh haha ---yeah that'll happen - yeah------------ smirk
Sounds like LeroyBeans needs a tug on his mommys boob. (.)(.)

.....People wifh leverage are starting to speak out in these states...

Do tell, who are these "people with leverage" and what do they say? I'm not hearin' them.

Coming soon, Joe Biden as YOUR president... laugh

Well if you turned off CNN, you might see there are state legislatures speaking out in these states...You might also notice there are election officials like the ones in Wayne County Michigan that refused to certify the vote. You might also notice these election officials in the recount counties in Wisconsin not letting the Dems have their Covid BS rules. You might also notice the House of Representatives oversight committee calling for an investigation...You might also see the Secretary of State in Georgia has a lawsuit filed against him already, and the Secretary of State in Michigan will soon have one if she certifies the vote there...Pennsylvania politicians tried getting a hearing with Dominion today to get clarification on spikes in Bidens vote count, but they refused to show up and lawyered up...Not looking good for them...This is just after 2 and a half weeks...What do you think is going to happen in the next few weeks as more evidence comes out? Wait until Trumps lawyers get before the Federal courts, not the same as the biased elected Pennsylvania Judges....
Didn’t Wisconsin nearly vote in a supermajority republican legislature? But then voted for Biden for pres? Do the numbers really add up?
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
Didn’t Wisconsin nearly vote in a supermajority republican legislature? But then voted for Biden for pres? Do the numbers really add up?

The only districts in Wi.That are high in Leftys are in Dane and Milwaukee counties.The rest of the state is pretty much conservative.Each district votes for their own representative,hence there are more Conservative districts in Wi .They control the legislature.Did you notice Trump is only after Dane and Milwaukee Counties for recount.They are high population centers controlled by the far left wackos.I was hoping we could give those two counties to Illinois where they would fit right in with the lefty corruption.
Originally Posted by Huntz

The only districts in Wi.That are high in Leftys are in Dane and Milwaukee counties.The rest of the state is pretty much conservative.Each district votes for their own representative,hence there are more Conservative districts in Wi .They control the legislature.Did you notice Trump is only after Dane and Milwaukee Counties for recount.They are high population centers controlled by the far left wackos.I was hoping we could give those two counties to Illinois where they would fit right in with the lefty corruption.

There are a few more Blue counties in the state, but with not as much populace, and they have been gaining ground it seems since I moved here.
I think the democrats are worried this is going to the Supreme Court.... To get an idea what Justice Thomas thinks of Joe Biden go watch the documentary Created Equal.
Originally Posted by 79S
I think the democrats are worried this is going to the Supreme Court.... To get an idea what Justice Thomas thinks of Joe Biden go watch the documentary Created Equal.

HA! I'm sure Justice Cavanaugh has no love for Kamala either.

If the real evidence comes out that Soros, Clinton Foundation, Antifa/ BLM were involved in this crap with Dominion, they all need a Seal Team 6 Osama Bin Laden type wake up call...

Is there any teeth to "legal ballots have watermarks on them?"

If so, it shouldn't be as hard as it seems to prove the very evident fraud and corruption by the left.

There are a few more Blue counties in the state, but with not as much populace, and they have been gaining ground it seems since I moved here.

Yes in the far Northwest which happens to be near the Twin [bleep].
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Is there any teeth to "legal ballots have watermarks on them?"

If so, it shouldn't be as hard as it seems to prove the very evident fraud and corruption by the left.

I dont think there is any teeth to the watermark thing, but if they find thousands of ballots with Biden only selected and no other races like they keep saying Georgia has that need to be audited, and it looks like those ballots were stamped by a machine for Biden, then it's going to get real because that gives more juice to the Dominion fraud case...If this happens, Biden is toast because Trump's lawyers will probably ask for and get a court order to check for these type of ballots in every state...They mentioned this yesterday in the press conference that some of the poll watchers in Georgia were seeing a few ballots that looked like the bubbles were perfectly filled in, like a machine did it, but they could not get close enough to the ballots because of the Covid BS.

Also, they could review the absentee ballot applications and find a ton of fraud there...Like dead people voting, people moved out of state voting, signatures not matching the registration file on the absentee ballot application, etc...There has to be a ton of fraud somewhere in these counties because they are both overvoted..
Why because this guy said so.

Yes in the far Northwest which happens to be near the Twin [bleep].

LaCrosse, Eau Claire area also.....

Carry on, Girls!

You didn't let me down.
Ever notice that many of the lefties here hide behind a odd handle and never give a home location? I suspect we are dealing with bots or 20 something clueless idiots that get paid by the DNC to disrupt these sites. No person with a have an once of sense would come to an outdoors site and say the negative things they do thinking they are funny!
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Ever notice that many of the lefties here hide behind a odd handle and never give a home location? I suspect we are dealing with bots or 20 something clueless idiots that get paid by the DNC to disrupt these sites. No person with a have an once of sense would come to an outdoors site and say the negative things they do thinking they are funny!

They don`t realize that there are computer geeks here who can track them down and publish their real names and locations.

They don`t realize that there are computer geeks here who can track them down and publish their real names and locations.

I wish they would.
The Commies are trying their best to change the rules of the recount audit for Covid, but the Republican officials are not having it. They are going to make sure Republican poll watchers can see the ballots, and follow all the rules outlined in their recount documentation... I think they will find the fraud ballots the Dominion people dumped in Wisconsin, if in fact they were filled out by a machine with perfectly filled in bubbles, and only have Biden selected and no other race....Then Sidney's case is going to take off like a rocket...Also, its going to make the other swing states real nervous about certifying this election...

At the very least, I bet they find a ton of absentee ballots that shouldn't have been counted if they review the absentee ballot applications...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...elections-commission-clashes/3775112001/

Yeah no, this is basically a recount. They aren't throwing ballots out or invalidating anything.

LINK

But this does strengthen Trump's case in court- votes WERE cast not in accordance with state law.

You dumb chkunt. It's not that he just said so. Evidence is available and will be presented WHEN IT IS TIME.

Not because you, Tucker Carlson, or anybody else demanded it WHEN IT IS NOT TIME.

Btw, FOAD.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You dumb chkunt. It's not that he just said so. Evidence is available and will be presented WHEN IT IS TIME.

Not because you, Tucker Carlson, or anybody else demanded it WHEN IT IS NOT TIME.

Btw, FOAD.

No dirt, it won't be presented because it does not exist. Please try to get over your disappointment. Your hero has fallen. He is out. That's the end of it. Really.
Liberals fear Rudy because they know he is smarter then they are.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Don't kid yourself. If we fear Rudy, it's because we are worried that whatever disease accounts for his loss of rationality, it may be contagious.
They also fear President Trump because he's outsmarted them at every turn. He's smarter, better educated, and obviously more accomplished.
They also fear President Trump because he's outsmarted them at every turn. He's smarter, better educated, and obviously more accomplished.

Yup. Fully dilutional.

The guy can't find half the nations of the world on a map. Not to mention his daddy bought his way into the ivy league, he goes broke routinely, and he contradicts himself, on top of his pathological lying.
If there are any doubts about how undereducated democrat voters are, just consider that the entire party believes men can get pregnant.

Btw, FOAD.

No dirt, it won't be presented because it does not exist. Please try to get over your disappointment. Your hero has fallen. He is out. That's the end of it. Really.

Wanna bet?

Yup. Fully dilutional.

The guy can't find half the nations of the world on a map. Not to mention his daddy bought his way into the ivy league, he goes broke routinely, and he contradicts himself, on top of his pathological lying.

Donal sure has you in a knot. You need to take it easy and not blow a fuse.

Btw, FOAD.

Wanna bet?

Sure but we've been through this before.
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.
Go away, like forever. What useful purpose do you fulfill here? That’s right, nothing.

Yup. Fully dilutional.

You are so delusional you think watering your drink makes you smarter.

When it comes to watering down intelligence you Dem diluants cornered the market!

Congratulations. You've just described democrats.

Your sugar daddy makes you chain him up and oil his feet

Don't kid yourself. If we fear Rudy, it's because we are worried that whatever disease accounts for his loss of rationality, it may be contagious.

(Loss of rationality) Liberalism is contagious . How do you morons spread that soooo easily? Osmosis? !

4 years? Ha! They've been working on it for over a century!

Aren’t you supposed to be proving to people your not a lesbian??? You would definitely know about fools. Considering you are the biggest one.

Then start doing it.
Originally Posted by gemby58

He's to tied to the govt tit, sumbitch gets a bunch of checks every month. Free sheit is a way of life for him.
Originally Posted by mirage243

He's to tied to the govt tit, sumbitch gets a bunch of checks every month. Free sheit is a way of life for him.

I am? where is the free sheit? I'm looking for it all over, but can't find it.

Of course, you in Alabama, live in whole state of government subsidized welfare. Carry on lassie.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

It's confusing,

We claim/believe Team Red is the intelligent Team,

Hasn't Team Red had the same Century to thwart said cheating?

Of course, you in Alabama, live in whole state of government subsidized welfare. Carry on lassie.

You're a lying sack of sheit, all you democrats are getting free sheit, if you weren't you wouldn't be a democrat.

Pay taxes and support freeloaders=Republicans
Sponge off the system, freeloaders=Democrats

You won't even tell what state you live in fuqktard.

You're a lying sack of sheit, all you democrats are getting free sheit, if you weren't you wouldn't be a democrat.

Wrong again. I ain't a Democrat, and I don't get any free anything. Not a penny's worth. No subsidies, nada. I pay lots of taxes to carry you however.

What state? Not a chance.
Originally Posted by Seafire
They have called Georgia for Biden....

to which I say Bull Schitt.....

you know the Atlanta [bleep] have falsified more votes, than the number that got off their asses and actually did vote...

The thing they did here is just recount the ballots they had on hand, and it was probably a fair and accurate recount. What they DIDN'T do is verify that all those ballots were legal. Counting fraudulent ballots over and over gets you the same results.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Tyrone

It's confusing,

We claim/believe Team Red is the intelligent Team,

Hasn't Team Red had the same Century to thwart said cheating?
Every time we do something to clean up elections, Democrats scream "Disenfranchisement!!!" and their crooked judges agree.

Sounds like he is from Alabama
Originally Posted by ISRO

Sounds like he is from Alabama

Nah, we work here and pay taxes to support you and Leroy and all your free sheit. Neither one of you freeloaders will even show what state you live in.
Sure as the sun comes up, leftist suck the government tit..... each and everyone, no need to guess
Originally Posted by irfubar
Sure as the sun comes up, leftist suck the government tit..... each and everyone, no need to guess

Yep, freeloading scumbags.
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#Resist!

Haha, bitches! You better pray to the god of man-bun fairies that Trump gets another four years! We are going to make your miserable little lives even more hell if he doesn’t. Russiagate will look like the amateur hour it was, and you f@ggots will lose your minds and end up with socks on your hands and a sippy cup...
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#Resist!

Haha, bitches! You better pray to the god of man-bun fairies that Trump gets another four years! We are going to make your miserable little lives even more hell if he doesn’t. Russiagate will look like the amateur hour it was, and you f@ggots will lose your minds and end up with socks on your hands and a sippy cup...

Let me tell what I believe the Kraken is. It is you me and every freedom loving, flag waiving, American armed with our constitution. Bring it left wingers.
Originally Posted by jdm953
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#Resist!

Let me tell what I believe the Kraken is. It is you me and every freedom loving, flag waiving, American armed with our constitution. Bring it left wingers.

Um, well, we did. He will be your next president who will go a lot further to wave the flag and definitely better at honoring and defending The Constitution.
Is that why Obama went to pat Maduro on the back for bringing Socialism to Venezuela. When the Germans put the National Socialist German Workers Party (N.A.Z.I.) in power they were voting for Socialism just like the people of Venezuela. Let us not leave out the United Soviet Socialist Republic. We have seen enough of you left wing BS. Some of us remember when a left wing lunatic shot John F Kennedy. How much history de we need to go through.
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#Resist!

OK

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Looks like the current president couldn't be bothered to attend an important meeting with other national leaders about the pandemic. Had to go play golf.

And weren't you guys bitchin' about Obama's golf? How do you square that?
Originally Posted by jdm953
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#Resist!

Um, well, we did. He will be your next president who will go a lot further to wave the flag and definitely better at honoring and defending The Constitution.
.......Lyin LaaaaaROY at it again.....Sorry LYIN LaaaaROY...The policies of Biden and the rest of your demCRAPS VIOLATE THE US CONSTITUTION....So u lie again and again and again...
Looks like the current president couldn't be bothered to attend an important meeting with other national leaders about the pandemic. Had to go play golf.

And weren't you guys bitchin' about Obama's golf? How do you square that?

He actually attended by teleconference...as did the other participants. Then he went and played golf. (At you got the "he played golf" part right.)
College educated conservatives outnumber college educated liberals at a rate of about 2:1.
© 24hourcampfire