Home
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxwKjTXnJFsRBrVGmgpdzzFjcfdL?projector=1
I'd hate to piss her off. LOL.

Finally, some reassurance that the people looking into this have not only the evidence, but the resolve to protect America from the communists.
"Conversation can't be loaded"

Private email.
Ms Powell is 6 foot tall and has nice pair of milkers and those long legs. looks good for 65 cant find no pics of her when she was young. could have been a model.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Ms Powell is 6 foot tall and has nice pair of milkers and those long legs. looks good for 65 cant find no pics of her when she was young. could have been a model.

You’ve mentioned this on a couple other threads already. We get it...you’ve got the horn for her.

Don't bother her with fan letters until she’s done saving the republic, please.

Awesome link man. LOL
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Yep
Linky no worky,,sends me to my gmail acct.
Sorry don't Gmail.

Not trying to be ugly but is the sydney powell that wear a lot of brown and sort of stutters like mel tillis?
Originally Posted by slumlord

Not trying to be ugly but is the sydney powell that wear a lot of brown and sort of stutters like mel tillis?

Yes. Sounds like jimmy dean with parkinsons
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by slumlord

Yes. Sounds like jimmy dean with parkinsons

That's hot!
Sorry men. I was on my way out the door when my wife forwarded a link to my email. I'm trying to figure out how to post it. They have the goods on the computer program, and they mentioned names, including the clinton foundation.

Looks like it's being covered here.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15431785/1

She is gonna make Democrats cry again.
© 24hourcampfire