Home
Posted By: Bristoe Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
This blog gets a lot of traffic. He's called out Tucker.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
It will be interesting to see how the comments go.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/11/why-is-tucker-cucking.html#comment-form
His new name appears to be, "Cucker Carlson".
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
I like "Cucker" Carlson better than Tucker "Cuckerson".
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
What, no more "Tucker for President 2024"??? laugh
Bottom line is: Tucker could have shot his ratings through the roof by having Sidney Powell on his show. He knows it. FOX knows it.

But Tucker's bosses won't allow her to be on FOX.

Tucker went on TV with the lame excuse that "She wouldn't provide evidence, so I can't have her on."

That's bullshit. Tucker has had all kinds of people saying all kinds of things on his show and nobody has been asked to provide "evidence". Now, the biggest story of the century hits and FOX is looking for ways to keep it muted down,..and Tucker is going along with it by allowing FOX to spred its narrative through his show.

Tucker is a lying sack of schitt.

Take your 30 pieces of silver and choke on it, "Cucker".
Yet Cucker has no problem having the South-hating Victor Davis Hanson on to comment on pretty much anything.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Tucker has stepped on his crank for sure but dam, I hope she has more than statistical anomalies in voting numbers.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Maybe I heard him wrong, but what I heard was, 'we called several times asking her to be on the show, but she finally replied not to contact them any more'....or words to that effect.. But no matter, They'll ALL be gone sooner than later... FOX is done..
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by Redneck
Maybe I heard him wrong, but what I heard was, 'we called several times asking her to be on the show, but she finally replied not to contact them any more'....or words to that effect.. But no matter, They'll ALL be gone sooner than later... FOX is done..

At the bottom of the blog was a quoted exchange where Sidney explains her side of events:

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
if I made the money the fake cucks make like limbaugh hannity etc 30-40 million a year after 4 years I would quit and attack the communists 24 / 7. I would destroy their lives use lawfare sue their brains out hire people to keep them up all nite etc. the whole fake right talk show / tv hosts politicians are all on the side of the communists. then you got the mulatto bongino who was ready to take bullets for the purple lipped obama as a fire breathing conservative
If I was an SS agent and obama got elected I would quit and get a job as a federal marshal or something else
Posted By: Morewood Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Interesting take from a Vegas oddsmaker. Says Fox was aiding and abetting the Democrat election steal. Says the fix was in.

Investment Watch

But something wasn’t quite right. Fox News wouldn’t call Florida for Trump- even though he was ahead by a mile. They wouldn’t call Ohio- even though Trump was ahead by a mile, They wouldn’t call Texas- even though Trump was ahead by a mile. I sat there screaming at my television.

More strange calls. Fox News had called Virginia for Biden at the start of the night- with Trump well ahead in Virginia. Trump would remain ahead in Virginia for three long hours after Fox awarded the electoral votes to Biden. Why would they do that? What was the rush? It made no sense.

Posted By: Redneck Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Redneck

At the bottom of the blog was a quoted exchange where Sidney explains her side of events:

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.

Thanks for providing that segment.. I did not see it..
Posted By: JB in SC Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Fox has officially jumped the shark. Just another Neocon. My wife never liked him, said he was another Hannity in the making.....all talk no results.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
if ya really want to know whats going on and understand the issues just watch TRM.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
if ya really want to know whats going on and understand the issues just watch TRM.

That the outfit that programs the minds of leftist retards?
Posted By: Ringman Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bottom line is: Tucker could have shot his ratings through the roof by having Sidney Powell on his show. He knows it. FOX knows it.

But Tucker's bosses won't allow her to be on FOX.

Tucker went on TV with the lame excuse that "She wouldn't provide evidence, so I can't have her on."

That's bullshit. Tucker has had all kinds of people saying all kinds of things on his show and nobody has been asked to provide "evidence". Now, the biggest story of the century hits and FOX is looking for ways to keep it muted down,..and Tucker is going along with it by allowing FOX to spred its narrative through his show.

Tucker is a lying sack of schitt.

I just saw where she said she sent him an affidavit she hasn't even presented in court yet. He has become a liar to me. It's down to Hannity and Laura. How long will they hold out?
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

That the outfit that programs the minds of leftist retards?

It presents the issues without bullchit and alternative facts.
Posted By: rte Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Tucker in nothing more than a hired talker.

He has no qualification to be the President,as some members have suggested.

He has betrayed his base,just as FOX news has betrayed their long time viewers.

For the first time since 2001 MSNBC has bested FOX in the ratings.

Get Woke,Go Broke!
hannity is a POS neo con and Laura dated white hating communists almost married a fecal colored street shi ttin hindu d'souza who is all for taking down rebel statues
I think FUX news is all in for biden cause satanyahu could not get trump to destroy Iran. they think with biden there is a better chance being all the neo-cohens are flocking to biden with kill bill kristol in the lead
now this pic is from a israeli newspaper not a "Nazi" site

Attached picture ffae6cc7e8adfb2df45af89d516c84bb9d5e34db66b28b4f2f25d4289279e595.jpg
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Tucker done went and spit in the whiskey. Hes done.
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
We’ve turned all faux related channels off. They’re dead to everyone I know.
Posted By: hanco Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
We knew it was coming
Posted By: pal Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
...Tucker is a lying sack of schitt.

This is about how you treated our President these past few years. Stirring up the quitters and turncoats. So it shouldn't surprise the rest of us that you would now turn on one of our best advocates and spokesmen for a conservative America.
Posted By: keith Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
They will have Romney on soon, WPS!
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Stop watching the news and your life will be a lot less stressful. I quit trusting any of them and am better off in the end.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
It's pretty arrogant to think that a nationally acclaimed lawyer owes it to you to comes on your show and lay out all the evidence for the case of the century. Pride goeth before the fall, still.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Cucker Tarlson, Ha!
Posted By: ribka Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by pal

This is about how you treated our President these past few years. Stirring up the quitters and turncoats. So it shouldn't surprise the rest of us that you would now turn on one of our best advocates and spokesmen for a conservative America.

Bristoe suffers from andropause . The estrogen flowing in his elderly body just keeps increasing. Hence the erratic mood swings and anger
Who bitch this is?
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Do you Fuxx diehards need them to come sh it on your doorstep to figure it out?
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Tucker is simply an entertainer / actor . LMAO at those who think he is a patriot .
Is Cucker Tarlson mad because he had to move out of Washington D.C. when the antifafaggots tried to break into his house?? Does he blame POTUS for not gunning down those street thugs on his doorstep??
Posted By: 700LH Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
I am a Trump fan,
but
Talks cheap,
show some proof or STFU
Posted By: RicG Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Sidney doesn’t need to show her proof to you, Tucker or anybody. If her claims are real, let the courts determine it.
hate to say this but I dont see anything coming out of this. what Sidney should show is a pic of her big milkers when she was young. she had to be a statuesque amazonian beauty. I cant find any pics of her in her youth. at least I would have something to believe in.
this is the best pic of her I could find

Attached picture Powell-AP19175683135431.jpg
Posted By: Gus Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
all we're ever gonna get on commercial tv is stuff that sells, and sells for a profit.

nothing less, and most certainly nothing more than that.

actors, entertainers and a cast of script-writers..
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Heh!

Yeah and not so long ago was it.

My, How the lauded, praised and mighty topple and fall so quickly around here.

You’re only as good as your last phone call and all before that doesn’t mean scchitt,
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Heh!

Yeah and not so long ago was it.

My, How the lauded, praised and mighty topple and fall so quickly around here.

You’re only as good as your last phone call and all before that doesn’t mean scchitt,

It's easier to lose trust than to earn it.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by pal

Bristoe suffers from andropause . The estrogen flowing in his elderly body just keeps increasing. Hence the erratic mood swings and anger

Hey Fugstik, I have had my issues with B, but he fuggin flat out nails here. Give the man his due.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Anyone know the details of his compensation package?
He definitely stayed in Berlin after the Commies surrounded it.
Just don't know if he voluntarily walked into the East Side, or was worried about the gold they owe him if he sticks around a little longer...
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
I never watched him more than 5 minutes. He just didn't show me much beyond the same repeated facial gestures.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by RicG
Sidney doesn’t need to show her proof to you, Tucker or anybody. If her claims are real, let the courts determine it.

Nope, so STFU Sidney and go to court
Posted By: redjones Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
Came across this earlier today,make of it what you will.

Greg

https://www.aol.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-claims-trumps-attorney-062143094.html
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Yep, he's done - 11/20/20
So he just wanted the scoop and didnt get it. BS.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Yep, he's done - 11/21/20
Tucker video about Sidney

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6211375866001#sp=show-clips
Posted By: 16bore Re: Yep, he's done - 11/21/20
Is it normal to give evidence to the media before it’s presented to a judge? Really?

Good grief.
© 24hourcampfire