Home
Recall the 1983 Eddie Murphy, Dan Aykroyd, Ralph Bellamy, and Don Ameche movie "Trading Places" and the cool Mercedes Limo? Well Mercedes has come a long ways since then.

[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]

2021 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Details: A New Level of Luxury?

clic pic for details and check out that interior!
[Linked Image from automobilemag.com]
Looks like a slicked-up 4 door Lincoln MK VIII.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Recall the 1983 Eddie Murphy, Dan Aykroyd, Ralph Bellamy, and Don Ameche movie "Trading Places" and the cool Mercedes Limo? Well Mercedes has come a long ways since then.

[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]

2021 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Details: A New Level of Luxury?

clic pic for details and check out that interior!
[Linked Image from automobilemag.com]

Would prefer the 1983 version.
"A 4.0-liter V-8 rated at 496 horsepower and 516 lb-ft of torque sends power to the wheels via a nine-speed automatic transmission..... Among the interior luxuries are active multi-contour seats, an MBUX rear-seat entertainment system with dual 11.6-inch screens, powered rear sun blinds, electrically adjustable seats, and Maybach-exclusive leather upholstery.

If all of that doesn't relax you enough, a rear Energizing Comfort Package, an Air Balance Package with ionization and active fragrance, and climate-controlled seats amplify the VIP experience even further."

First car I ever said "I'll ride in the back"
Jack that thing up, put some 37" Thornbirds under there and make the trunk into a beer cooler. Head for the tractor pulls.
That looks like a 1968 600. Definitely not an '83.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"A 4.0-liter V-8 rated at 496 horsepower .."

The range topping 650 is a T/T V12 - 621 HP.
Looks like a really nice luxury car, With RR making a lot of noise and having a lot of buyers, I think Mercedes may be able to match up t the RR wraith.
© 24hourcampfire