Home

Surgeon addresses the medical significance of masks.
My doctor says masks are a waste of time
I hope that most all doctors would tell their patients that. It would be good if they went so far and advised all of their patients that they are harmful and offer them a get out of jail waver. It would be easy enough to sign a card or laminate a document with signature that excuses us for health reasons. It's gotten to the point that it is now a jailable "offense", obstruction of justice, to not wear the new required burkas in public.
Originally Posted by hanco

Did you ask for advice or was that info just offered out of hand?.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I hope that most all doctors would tell their patients that. It would be good if they went so far and advised all of their patients that they are harmful and offer them a get out of jail waver. It would be easy enough to sign a card or laminate a document with signature that excuses us for health reasons. It's gotten to the point that it is now a jailable "offense", obstruction of justice, to not wear the new required burkas in public.

Don't believe you're a happy camper.
The majority of doctors agree that face masks are fuqing useless. Most doctors voted for Trump too.
Originally Posted by copperking81
The majority of doctors agree that face masks are fuqing useless. Most doctors voted for Trump too.

You beat trump with this one!
One more point, liberals suffer higher rates of obesity and diabetes. Probably why they cling to masks as much as they do. And you also have their drug problems.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Don't believe you're a happy camper.

I'm pissed off at the tyranny of these govenors now making it a crime to go anywhere without a hijab. It's all obedience training. They got all of us in my state acting like women in a Muslim country like Arabia. The only difference is that the muslim and "medical" requirements are different religions.
One more point, liberals suffer higher rates of obesity and diabetes. Probably why they cling to masks as much as they do. And you also have their drug problems.

That makes sense. It's like a false sense of security...blanket.

Source? I'm going to call BS on that one. Every major medical professional organization supports the use of masks.
Originally Posted by MTDan

Source? I'm going to call BS on that one. Every major medical professional organization supports the use of masks.

Who the fuq are you, Jack Dorsey? Take a course on how to use Google... dumass.

No kidding?

I know a surgeon that thinks masks are not the way forward with Covid.

Of course they are, Scientists wear hazmat suits to protect themselves from viruses, They don't just wear a nonsense simple mask.
Dictators are a waste of good oxygen
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Anyone who understands physics or filtration knows they are worthless.
Masks are viral sieves and bacterial sponges. They are comfort blankies for small minded mommies boys. Wear them if you want, but they aren’t worth crap.
Originally Posted by MTDan

Who the fuq are you, Jack Dorsey? Take a course on how to use Google... dumass.

Let's just pretend I can't use google. Find me a survey of physicians that shows a majority oppose masks. I dare you. I'm sure you can find a few here and there that are vocal about their opposition, but find me a source that shows a majority of us oppose them. I'll wait...
Try to find a scientific study that proves wearing facemasks will prevent a viral infection.
"Find me a survey of physicians that shows a majority oppose masks."

Scientific medical facts aren't decided by just taking surveys of someone's opinion. You know what they say about opinions.
Here's the wizard of covid OZ himself,
Dadadadaaaaaa.... ... Anthony Faulci and company on the spead of virus, rather lack thereof by A-symptomatic (NO symptoms). How do NOT sick people drive outbreaks?
Why aren't we all required by the "authorities" to wear level 4 biolab suits for this incredible plague that just decimated the population of the whole wide world?

VIDEO
https://www.brighteon.com/0a2d231d-170e-4318-887a-2581925c0804
Very few of the common masks being worn by people have a material that is smaller than 3 microns. The covid virus is less than 1 micron. The masks are physically incapable of filtering out the virus. PERIOD!
True.

Here's the wizard of covid OZ himself,
Dadadadaaaaaa.... ... Anthony Faulci and company on the spead of virus, rather lack thereof by A-symptomatic (NO symptoms). How do NOT sick people drive outbreaks?
Why aren't we all required by the "authorities" to wear level 4 biolab suits for this incredible plague that just decimated the population of the whole wide world?.....NOT. (correction just in case anybody misunderstood my position and sarcasm.)

VIDEO
https://www.brighteon.com/0a2d231d-170e-4318-887a-2581925c0804

Going back to using Yoda grammar, I will.
https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering...s-doctors-wish-patients-knew-about-masks
If someone designs a double blind test on masks, I would like to see how they keep the test subject from knowing if he has a mask or not.

Until then we can keep using the Ouija board.
Originally Posted by victoro
"Find me a survey of physicians that shows a majority oppose masks."

Scientific medical facts aren't decided by just taking surveys of someone's opinion. You know what they say about opinions.

So when someone claims a majority of phyicians believe something, that's strong evidence. When that's called out as a lie, then physicians opinions don't matter. Talk about a moving goal-post!

Let's just cut to the chase, many of you are so entrenched in your beliefs and "facts" that no evidence could change your minds.

Your "common sense" and "particle size" don't trump the data that shows masks reduce transmission along with other measures. That's why every major professional organization of physicians supports them.

https://www.rt.com/news/507374-facebook-censor-oxford-masks/
© 24hourcampfire