Home
Thanks, Mike
Mobil 1, 0W20
Mobil 1 too
ISRO uses Anal-Eez lubricant.
If it slides grease it!

A little dab, cover the tab wipe mostly off.

Rack slide a few times, clean up any left.

Going somewhere dusty as hell, not able to clean?
Cold as a whitches tit in a brass bra?

No.

Lube it with something. Don't over do it.
Clean and relube occasionally.
It'll be good.
Loctite Copper Based Anti-seize
[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]
Lucas Gun Oil or Mobil 1 5-20.

MM
Don't have a Glock... But Tetra Gun lube has worked well on all my 1911's, S&W's and Sig's.
I've used Break Free CLP for years but most any decent lubricant will work fine. I use a needle oiler to lubricate the rails, one drop on each.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I've used Break Free CLP for years but most any decent lubricant will work fine. I use a needle oiler to lubricate the rails, one drop on each.

^^^^^^
This.

The same method works just as well on M&Ps.
CLP
Originally Posted by jackmountain

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Trump 2020

KAGSJM
Originally Posted by ISRO

I think you're right about that. Why would anyone need anal lubrication to sling a hot dog down your well hole?
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Originally Posted by ISRO

I think you're right about that. Why would anyone need anal lubrication to sling a hot dog down your well hole?

Dexron Atf or Slip 2000 30w on all my guns. A well lubed gun is a happy gungrin

mike r
This on all firearms. Got several bottles from beerhuntr’s brother. Just a dab on a Q-tip.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Nebraska

New Glocks come with something on the rails that resembles this and the manual says not to wipe it off.
Tetra Gun Grease. Just a dab..
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

I've been shooting semi-auto handguns for a long time. The ONLY lubricant that I can say actually made a difference - for the better - in how my semi-autos ran is Lucas Gun Oil.
Originally Posted by ironbender
This on all firearms. Got several bottles from beerhuntr’s brother. Just a dab on a Q-tip.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Slicker than Owl sh it in a tin horn!
The copper based anti seize as already mentioned.
grease! nothing else is needed

on Sig rails
Mobil 1 0W20 X 2! Put a small drop on one finger. Rub the Mobil1 on both rails. You are done according to my Glock armorer. Be Well, RZ.
There is no need to use or put up with the mess of copper anti-seize. Glock puts it there for ‘long-term’ lubrication (i.e. break in) purposes. Any gun oil will work fine.
Rem Oil

the only thing they make that’s worth a shît
Crisco...
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Crisco...

Or bacon grease... whatever is handy.

It's a Glock... who cares
Both Rem Oil and Lucas as the previous is depleted.
EWL-30.
Whatever clp I have on hand. Glocks aren't 1911's, they aren't picky.
TW25B on anything that slides. Mobil 1 5w20 on everything else.
Originally Posted by walt501

MM

I've been shooting semi-auto handguns for a long time. The ONLY lubricant that I can say actually made a difference - for the better - in how my semi-autos ran is Lucas Gun Oil.

Mr. Lucas thanks you.

Quite the success story, he is. A very humble man, as well. Saw Levin interview him a few weeks ago. Gave Levin the soup to nuts short story on how he built the business and how he developed the additives.

Entrepreneur from the ground up.
I'm switching over to Napa brand 30 weight in all my guns. so far i've got it in my Garand, WASR-10 AK. Next will be the G23 and my Ruger 10/22.

A $4 quart bottle will last you easily 40 years.
frog lube
KY JELLY
Any lubricant I'm using on any other gun. CLP, gun oil, Ballistol. Doesn't much matter in terms of performance.
Originally Posted by bowmanh

Yep. Glocks don't need more than a drop here and a drop there.
Hornady 1-shot CLP
I used to use Mobil 1, but lately I've been using Super Lube grease.

Ron
Rem oil, good stuff
M-pro 7
Originally Posted by local_dirt

MM

Mr. Lucas thanks you.

Quite the success story, he is. A very humble man, as well. Saw Levin interview him a few weeks ago. Gave Levin the soup to nuts short story on how he built the business and how he developed the additives.

Got a link?

Found several links to where it talks about the interview, not the actual interview.
Anything on a gun that needs grease gets this stuff.

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

He scrapes it off his 14” black butplug.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by local_dirt

MM

Mr. Lucas thanks you.

Got a link?

Found several links to where it talks about the interview, not the actual interview.

Sure. This has the questions and answers down below the unrelated video. It is from June, 2019. So, I guess the interview I saw on Levin was taped. Not sure.

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/forrest-lucas-shares-his-rags-to-riches-story

Found the video.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6054132526001#sp=show-clips
I put a thin film of light molybdenum grease on the mating surfaces of the actions of my firearms.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

LMAO!, Wife just asked me what I was laughing about.............
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Any lubricant I'm using on any other gun. CLP, gun oil, Ballistol. Doesn't much matter in terms of performance.
Exactly. There's no "magic bullet".
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

It would be butt plug...............You Dolt

But you already knew the second part.........LOL
'nother Mobil one user here.

Virgil B.
Lard - good for everything.
(Insert tongue-in-cheek icon here smile )
If it slides: Montana Extreme Gun Grease, advertized as being good to -60 F
If it rotates: CorrosionX
I'd encourage everyone to explore R&O turbine oil. We use it in hydroelectric dams in locations that are always potentially wet and where failure costs millions or more.

I use it and the difference is instantly noticed compared to other lubes. It goes on thin and pretty much has to be removed with solvent or fire.
Rem Oil and done.
At our range we supply Mil- tech. to our shooters. They can use it or whatever they want to supply.
Astro-glide for the win..... prepared for multiple scenarios.... smile

works on any rail

don't laugh

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
Super Lube
Originally Posted by efw
Hornady 1-shot CLP

+1 - 1-shot seems about the best to me though. If storing I may dab i bit of gun butter on it. That said- anything something goes a long way.
Democrat tears...
90 wt gear oil I took out of a truck rear end. Let it set for a few months to let the heavy stuff drop out and it's good to go. It does have an odor if that bothers you. The guns never complain. In the winter I mix it with RemOil to lighten it up.

kwg
Nothing but a heavy dose of WD40. 😂

JK....Lucas Gun oil, CLP, Break Free Synthetic Gun Oil, Tetra Lube.....there are a lot of good choices out there.
The liberals Here reach over and grab the boy butter.
© 24hourcampfire