Home
Posted By: Fireball2 LOL - 11/22/20
Been thinking of adding LOL to the end of all my posts. It's totally cutting edge.

It's a thing.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Seriously. Check this out.

Standard post-

Nosler Partitions

Updated, cooler post-

Nosler Partitions LOL

Another one.

Standard post-

Offroad bikes

Updated, cooler post

Offroad bikes LOL

That's alot of bang for the buck. Y'no wuddum sayin?

LOL
Posted By: irfubar Re: LOL - 11/22/20
That damn Flave can start a thread on golf and it goes on for a zillion pages..... golf wtf? oh LOL
Posted By: Mach3 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
I'll one up ya.

LOLz
Hey not just flave, jackmountain's doing it now too. That's some heavy hitters right there. Schit's for real. Sure nuff.

LOL
Posted By: local_dirt Re: LOL - 11/22/20
First you gotta think of something funny.

Lol.
When slummy get's on that train, there ain't no stopping it, viral fo sho!

LOL
Posted By: Brazos Re: LOL - 11/22/20
C'mon, man!

LOL
Originally Posted by local_dirt
First you gotta think of something funny.

Lol.

I'm not funny. I'm counting on the LOL to cover for me.

*Does this LOL make my butt look big?
Power play- Wait for it. wait... for.... it

Hey mister, you got change for a dime?

LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Been thinking of adding LOL to the end of all my posts. It's totally cutting edge.

It's a thing.

^^^^^^^has a mangina

LOL
Posted By: las Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Here's the deal: I use ........
Posted By: cwh2 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Sometimes I type "lol" because "holy [bleep] you are retarded even for a retard" takes a long time to type, especially on a phone. Also, I'm a classy [bleep], which means I can rarely say what I'm thinking.

LOL
Posted By: 19352012 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by cwh2
Sometimes I type "lol" because "holy [bleep] you are retarded even for a retard" takes a long time to type, especially on a phone. Also, I'm a classy [bleep], which means I can rarely say what I'm thinking.

LOL

You can't say you are classy and then use the R word. You're not classy, say whatever you want
Posted By: JSTUART Re: LOL - 11/22/20

Amateur...a real trend setter would have finished with "LAUGHING!.................".

Sheesh!
Posted By: 19352012 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Amateur...a real trend setter would have finished with "LAUGHING!.................".

Sheesh!

Or Hint
Originally Posted by 19352012

Sheesh!

Or Hint

Oh man...you have the skills...I am in awe!
Posted By: rockdoc Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by 19352012

Sheesh!

Or Hint

Oh man...you have the skills...I am in awe!

LOL 😆
Lol
One time I tarred an entire roof, but 12 years later it started leaking and had to be retarred.

What's the [bleep] problem?
Originally Posted by cwh2
One time I tarred an entire roof, but 12 years later it started leaking and had to be retarred.

What's the fucking problem?

Should have used the first lot on a politician, roof would still leak but you would feel better about it.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
I use it at the beginning and end of a lot of my replies, means i'm having a good time talking about guns and shooting animals, fun stuff!
Posted By: Kenneth Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Sundays are a special day, and has such deserve an upgrade,

*LMAO*............
Posted By: jackmountain Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Damn, another ballz “look at me everybody” thread.
You’re like a 4 year old smearing schit on the wall to get any kind of attention you can get.
LOL!
Posted By: Slavek Re: LOL - 11/22/20

It's a thing.

One member does this constantly. It maybe a case of ADHD.
Posted By: slumlord Re: LOL - 11/22/20
I use lower case lol

lol
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
LOL!

Can't have an exclamation point. Ruins the vibe
Posted By: SamOlson Re: LOL - 11/22/20
FWIW I'm taking a 💩 right now.....

LOL 😆

(these phones are amazing, really increase productivity)
Posted By: slumlord Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Make sure you wipe your Theo Gallus
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by SamOlson
FWIW I'm taking a 💩 right now.....

LOL 😆

(these phones are amazing, really increase productivity)

I'm leary of people who don't poop with their phone. What else is there to do for 25-30 minutes at a time.
Posted By: smokepole Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

I'm leary of people who don't poop with their phone. What else is there to do for 25-30 minutes at a time.

Dude, I got the new iPhone. it poops for me.
Posted By: deflave Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Fireballz,

Most men grow up working around men. As such they can detect sarcasm and lighthearted tomfoolery.

But every now and again you come across some whiny fugking kghunt that is so offended by what he read on the internet, that he starts cyber-stalking, posting kid's and wive's names, etc.

Suffice to say that the "LOL" is for the dumb fugks like yourself.

Now go dig a hole.

LOL
Originally Posted by Slavek

It's a thing.

And of course we have stupid fugkin' pollocks like this girl that wouldn't know a G17 from a Sig 320.

But by God she has an opinion on both.

LOL
Posted By: 12344mag Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
I use lower case lol

lol

That;s 'cause yer a grump......

lol.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Make sure you wipe your Theo Gallus

And flush your JimFromTn.
Posted By: ISRO Re: LOL - 11/22/20
You’re like a 4 year old smearing schit on the wall to get any kind of attention you can get.

jackmountain is drunk again

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
ISRO,

Have you managed to go outside this weekend?

Or was the risk too great?

LOL
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: LOL - 11/22/20
You can insult someone and put LOL behind the insult and its not as bad .

You're are a moron LOL
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
You can insult someone and put LOL behind the insult and its not as bad .

You're are a moron LOL

What does, "Lol, you're a moron" mean?
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Some folks use LOL so that others know not to take them too seriously...then there those that don’t need to use it because no one takes them serious anyway.
Posted By: smokepole Re: LOL - 11/22/20
You can't be serious, LOL.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Fireball, ya got’em stirred up this morning.
Posted By: viking Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by deflave
Fireballz,

Most men grow up working around men. As such they can detect sarcasm and lighthearted tomfoolery.

But every now and again you come across some whiny fugking kghunt that is so offended by what he read on the internet, that he starts cyber-stalking, posting kid's and wive's names, etc.

Suffice to say that the "LOL" is for the dumb fugks like yourself.

Now go dig a hole.

LOL

What he said.
Posted By: EdM Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Hint...
Posted By: Heym06 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
LOL, lmao !
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: LOL - 11/22/20

They only did that once here......

Tht's LOL, coming from you. What's today meltdown going to be about JM?Too much sugar in your coffee from Micky D's or your Depends pinching your waistband again?

LOL
Originally Posted by gunner500
I use it at the beginning and end of a lot of my replies, means i'm having a good time talking about guns and shooting animals, fun stuff!

Yeah Jerry, but you actually do fun stuff, instead of just talk about it on the interwebs. Most of these guys need to get out more! Ima take the 32-40 bear hunting today, see if I can catch up with gunner! vvvvvv

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yeah Jerry, but you actually do fun stuff, instead of just talk about it on the interwebs. Most of these guys need to get out more! Ima take the 32-40 bear hunting today, see if I can catch up with gunner! vvvvvv

Killing fawns off the teet is your idea of "fun things"? Next time wipe the milk from the fawn's lips before taking pics?
LOL
Posted By: renegade50 Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by Slavek

It's a thing.

And of course we have stupid fugkin' pollocks like this girl that wouldn't know a G17 from a Sig 320.

But by God she has an opinion on both.

LOL

LMFAO!!!
LOL!!!

How many times has " Slavek" had his balls busted on here about anything gun related????

Bout a Millionsix times at least.

"Mr. Fugging nuggets of knowledge"
Stupid fugg dont even realize he sets his own self up like fugging bowling pins.

Then when ya hammer him with a strike and make him look like he has a cock sticking outta his forehead.
He abandons a thread like its radioactive.
Goes elsewhere on another thread and drops nuggets again.

Then comes up with bullschitt plausible deniability days and weeks later to wipe the schit off he smeared on his own face.

Masar runs alot of sockpuppets on this place.........

TFF!!!
LMFAO!!!
LOfuggingL!!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50

LMFAO!!!
LOL!!!

How many times has " Slavek" had his balls busted on here about anything gun related????

Bout a Millionsix times at least.

"Mr. Fugging nuggets of knowledge"
Stupid fugg dont even realize he sets his own self up like fugging bowling pins.

Then when ya hammer him with a strike and make him look like he has a cock sticking outta his forehead.
He abandons a thread like its radioactive.
Goes elsewhere on another thread and drops nuggets again.

Then comes up with bullschitt plausible deniability days and weeks later to wipe the schit off he smeared on his own face.

TFF!!!
LMFAO!!!
LOfuggingL!!!!

An absolute fugk tard.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: LOL - 11/22/20
You guys and all of your "Lots Of Love" (LOL) are giving me hope for the human race.

You could always add the old standby of "Just sayin'" so people know that you don't mean what you say and you should not be held accountable for it. After all, when you type that, you're "just sayin'".

Killing fawns off the teet is your idea of "fun things"? Next time wipe the milk from the fawn's lips before taking pics?
LOL

He’s competing with Renegade on who can kill one with the most milk in its stomach
Originally Posted by BobBrown

LOL

He’s competing with Renegade on who can kill one with the most milk in its stomach

Go easy on Rene. He’s the one who taught you how easy it is to Sock Puppet.

LOL, ROTFLMAO, YGBSM, STFU, WTF, et. alia.

TFF!!!
LMFAO!!!
LOfuggingL!!!!

Your dumb button is sticking again..........
ISRO,

Have you managed to go outside this weekend?

Or was the risk too great?

LOL

Sure was, took my best girl to the petting zoo...........

LOL

ISRO,

You'd be the first girl to NOT flick her bean to my image.

If you could.

LOL
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Old Clam,

Your stupidity goes along great with ISRO and Fireballz.

LOL

LOL

I'd be careful with the lip when addressing the gunner500. This is what a man looks like that just rang the 1125 yrd 10" plate 3 for 3... LOLOLOLOLOL

Posted By: hanco Re: LOL - 11/22/20
I’m gonna start that doing that when I text wifey. It will drive her nuts.

She uses Burt’s Bees lip crap. I bought a dozen, started leaving one here and there. She was always complaining about losing them, now they are everywhere, I’m picking them back up slowly now.

Hint

Lol

LOL

Take your meds, crush them up and dilute in 2 oz of whiskey. You’re wigging out
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: LOL - 11/22/20
Watched a Daisy Cutter miss a target one day. They toted another out and then put the grunts in to check out the site. Turns out the first one landed on top of a NVA underground hospital. Imagine that. Body count topped 400.

LOL all the way home.

Old Clam,

Your stupidity goes along great with ISRO and Fireballz.

LOL

Ole drunktard, keep on with your sock puppets.

LOL

Only a drunktard like Flave would share their secret recipe.

Gracias
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Watched a Daisy Cutter miss a target one day. They toted another out and then put the grunts in to check out the site. Turns out the first one landed on top of a NVA underground hospital. Imagine that. Body count topped 400.

LOL all the way home.

Best. LOL. Ever!

LOL

I'd be careful with the lip when addressing the gunner500. This is what a man looks like that just rang the 1125 yrd 10" plate 3 for 3... LOLOLOLOLOL

Smart move keeping pics of a real man handy for reference. Gives you something to aspire too.

LOLOL
Gunner sent that to me today and asked me to post it for you, to shut you up. I was running the hills when the photo came in, so once again, you're wrong.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: LOL - 11/23/20
Let me start with a big ole LOL, had a sat-con call today and couldn't log in and pick at JM and Mr. Brown making fun of my monster [button buck] doe, that deer was taken for a cartridge/bullet test for the 'hunting with the 32-40' thread down in the Hunting Rifles forum, I saw three deer that day, took a young 10pt early at 156 yards with a 44-77 Sharps and paper patch bullets over black powder, hunting from the ground in swirling high winds and warm temps was pure hell, those deer are at the butcher and will be delivered to old folk when they're ready to go.

Like I said earlier, it's all good and a hell of a lot of USEFUL fun.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LOL - 11/23/20
Let me start with a big ole LOL, had a sat-con call today and couldn't log in and pick at JM and Mr. Brown making fun of my monster [button buck] doe, that deer was taken for a cartridge/bullet test for the 'hunting with the 32-40' thread down in the Hunting Rifles forum, I saw three deer that day, took a young 10pt early at 156 yards with a 44-77 Sharps and paper patch bullets over black powder, hunting from the ground in swirling high winds and warm temps was pure hell, those deer are at the butcher and will be delivered to old folk when they're ready to go.

Sounds like you had a good day shooting! Beats BS'n on the innernet.

Dang right FB, it was a great day, so was this evenings hunt here at home, didn't see anything I wanted to shoot tonight, there's a couple monster bucks up behind the house, just wanted to stay quiet in case one was stupid moving with a face fulla snatch, about the only way to bust a big one around here, with the steep terrain, noise and constantly swirling winds on the side of the mountain, it's next to impossible to slip in and hunt one of those old studs, the girls'll make em fugg up this time of year.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: LOL - 11/23/20
Is this the negative attention is better than no attention thread or is it just that time of the month again?

GMAFB
Originally Posted by Salty303
Is this the negative attention is better than no attention thread or is it just that time of the month again?

GMAFB

Which one were you looking for? Maybe you need deflaves thread on golf?

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: LOL - 11/23/20
How many years is Fireballz going to remain obsessed with all things Flave?

LOL

Dang right FB, it was a great day, so was this evenings hunt here at home, didn't see anything I wanted to shoot tonight, there's a couple monster bucks up behind the house, just wanted to stay quiet in case one was stupid moving with a face fulla snatch, about the only way to bust a big one around here, with the steep terrain, noise and constantly swirling winds on the side of the mountain, it's next to impossible to slip in and hunt one of those old studs, the girls'll make em fugg up this time of year.

You two texts pictures of yourselves to one another?

And what does gunner have to do with Jack mountain? I thought they were buddies and attended a protest together in Virginia?

Some goofy fugkin’ schit on this thread.

LOL

LOL

Gracias

How long you gonna cling to that stupid ass theory?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/23/20
She definitely needs a new theory ! LOL

LOL
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: LOL - 11/23/20

LOL

Ain’t a theory.

Of course you were too drunk to remember when you got confused with your posts one night a while back .

Don’t forget to thank Rene 50.

Stupid f’k !!

Lmao at your drunktard ass.

LOL

LOL

Gracias

How long you gonna cling to that stupid ass theory?

As long as your stupid ass posts here.

It’s my gift to you, Bob. So enjoy.

LOL

Ain’t a theory.

Of course you were too drunk to remember when you got confused with your posts one night a while back .

Stupid f’k !!

LOL

I’m pretty sure Rick can determine these things if you want to put your Social Security check where your mouth is.

You dumb old bastard.

LOL

Ain’t a theory.

Stupid f’k !!

LOL

WTF is rene ? LOL
Posted By: CashisKing Re: LOL - 11/23/20

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Maybe she should end her posts with...

MeMeMeMeMe... look at MeMeMeMeMe
I still don’t understand why he posted a picture of gunner laying on the grass.

WTF?

LOL

LOL

That is just damn funny right there...

Damn funny...

Even

FBLOL

LOL

Ain’t a theory.

Stupid f’k !!

LOL

WTF is rene ? LOL

Renegade, you dumb f’k.

Brain cells shot to hell.
LOL
Posted By: sse Re: LOL - 11/23/20
this needs to be addresssed in the fb group
Originally Posted by sse

It’s a Flave free zone.

LOL
Originally Posted by sse

To hell with Facebook... I'll see you on Twitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Say the two guys that can't stand me yet follow my every post.

LOL
Seems to be some confusion here.

In the Hunting Rifles forum, there's a thread titled, Official Hunting with 32-40 thread.

I earlier sent those pics to Fireball to post in the thread.

Was on a call when Jack and BobBrown were poking fun at my deer, sent the pic to Fireball to post for Jack to put a face with the killer of the dink, Jack thought Fireball shot the deer.

I went to Richmond.

I went to D.C.

Would gladly chase black bears across the Oregon mountains with Fireball

Would gladly drink beer and chase white tails with Jack in Va.

These deer were first blood kills with the old 32-40 and my new 44-77 Sharps, more will follow, I may have won the years dink contest with the 32-40 kill.

As said a hundred times, it's all good, the pic in the leaves was an election fraud therapy session, 300 grain 338 cal accubonds at 3000 fps will kick your ass "nice" prone, please excuse the face paint, hunted a mid-day slip'r of a white tail buck earlier that day with my bow.

LOL

And yet here you are, on the thread I started.

LOL

Say the two guys that can't stand me yet follow my every post.

LOL

Follow your post? You are one narcissistic moron...

Nobody, and I repeat nobody follows your posts.

You are just like the stink at the wastewater treatment plant you're f****** everywhere...

And you're always yakking about me me me.

Give it a rest broken record Roy.

In the Hunting Rifles forum, there's a thread titled, Official Hunting with 32-40 thread.

Was on a call when Jack and BobBrown were poking fun at my deer, sent the pic to Fireball to post for Jack to put a face with the killer of the dink, Jack thought Fireball shot the deer.

I went to Richmond.

I went to D.C.

These deer were first blood kills with the old 32-40 and my new 44-77 Sharps, more will follow, I may have won the years dink contest with the 32-40 kill.

As said a hundred times, it's all good, the pic in the leaves was an election fraud therapy session, 300 grain 338 cal accubonds at 3000 fps will kick your ass "nice" prone, please excuse the face paint, hunted a mid-day slip'r of a white tail buck earlier that day with my bow.

Thanks for clearing that up Jerry. Sorry if I got it wrong. If you come to Oregon just be sure and bring that Sharps! If you end up in Va hunting whitetails with Jack, I'm guessing you'll be drinking more than hunting. That seems to be his favorite pastime. And melting down over the fit of his Depends.

LOL

LOL

Watching Travis abused you is quite entertaining...

Watching you lay around on the beach like a dead whale... waiting for somebody that is even a bigger idiot than you.. shove a hundred pounds of explosives up your ass and rid the beach of the stink...

Anybody have a video I'm not at a computer. Thanks in advance. 50 years in one week
You're completely free to go elsewhere and not participate, and yet, HERE YOU ARE. Your one purpose is to find something negative to contribute, like the other azzwipes on here doing the same. Never anything positive to contribute, only slander and negativity.

Why don't you take your own advice, and give it a rest? Or is it a compulsion that you can't help?

I went to Richmond.

I went to D.C.

Thanks for clearing that up Jerry. Sorry if I got it wrong. If you come to Oregon just be sure and bring that Sharps! If you end up in Va hunting whitetails with Jack, I'm guessing you'll be drinking more than hunting. That seems to be his favorite pastime. And melting down over the fit of his Depends.

It's all good Fireball, I'm the i.t. dummy that doesn't know how to post a damn pic ; ]

Sure enough, that big Sharps bellowing off the side of a mountain is the definition of fun and game killing effectiveness.

I went to Richmond.

I went to D.C.

Velcro is the answer...

It always is...

When your wife asks what kind of boots you want for Christmas.
Fireball If you don’t quit stirring folks up Rick is gonna take away your spoon.

A Warning from one already on thin ice here and with the temperature steadily rising.

Carry on at your own risk !
Grins
Fireball If you don’t quit stirring folks up Rick is gonna take away your spoon.

A Warning from one already on thin ice here and with the temperature steadily rising.

Grins

Did you get a nastygram OT? I got one in '09 ; ]
You're completely free to go elsewhere and not participate, and yet, HERE YOU ARE. Your one purpose is to find something negative to contribute, like the other azzwipes on here doing the same. Never anything positive to contribute, only slander and negativity.

Why don't you take your own advice, and give it a rest? Or is it a compulsion that you can't help?

And right on cue

Now I'm a victim

LOL

LOL

Of course.

It’s about me.

LOL

I went to Richmond.

I went to D.C.

Ok that makes some sense I suppose.

I still don’t understand why Fireballz berates Cash and Jack for attending a protest but excludes you from the lineup.

Probably just Fireballz being the retard that he is.

LOL
You're just like the left is to Trump.

Orange man bad. Trump can do no right! Down with Trump! Trump's a tyrant! Trumps a dictator! Trump is killing our democracy! The left obsesses with Trump, rides him constantly, and yet they are blind to their own obsession to the point of obvious insanity. Anybody with half a brain knows it's insane, and yet the left continues with their Trump-can-do-no-right charade.
Their concerted effort is to make all things Trump toxic to the point America wants no more of any of it. Even though Trump does right, they won't, and can't, see it.

It happens the same way on the campfire. I literally laugh at the same group of guys as they move from person to person day by day doing their level best to find something, anything they can to complain about. If there's nothing, they lie and make something up. That person becomes the flavor of the day, and the same small group of character assassins sound off like blue tick hounds hot on a trail. On and on they drone, following each others lead like pavlovs dog, salivating with every new post. These guys rarely contribute anything positive of their own to a "Hunting and Outdoor" forum, choosing instead to be the squawking ravens, the sand in the bearings.

Other guys, the vast majority, the silent majority, go out and live it, then come here and add grease to the bearings, making everything run smoother. They find plenty to compliment one another on and agree on.

The sand-in-the-bearings guys just come here to bind up the gears. They're not looking for a reason to get along and have fun talking hunting, they're looking for a reason to put someone else down. They don't post about their hunts, or their guns, they make fun of someone elses hunts, or guns, or truck. They don't put up photos, they find something wrong with the photos others put up, because that's who they are.
https://www.drugsupplystore.com/vagisil-feminine-wash-liquid-case-of-12/

It's only a case Roy...

But it is a start.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: LOL - 11/23/20

LOL all the way home.

Holy hell I LOL'd when I read that.

The dog is looking at me funny right now.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: LOL - 11/23/20

LOL

LOL

Of course.

It’s about me.

LOL

The fact that Fireballz doesn't see this makes me LOL.

Grins

Grins

Actually, Gunner, it was more like a bitch slap and a kick in the nuts.

I’m in recovery with blue balls.
Grins
Posted By: 5sdad Re: LOL - 11/23/20

It's a thing.

Hey, it would be way better than " 'nuff said".

I went to Richmond.

I went to D.C.

Ok that makes some sense I suppose.

I still don’t understand why Fireballz berates Cash and Jack for attending a protest but excludes you from the lineup.

Probably just Fireballz being the retard that he is.

LOL

He’s got your number.
On speed dial.
And you come running in leading with your chin every time.

It’s beautiful thing like, say, Swiss clockwork.

LOL for sure !!
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: LOL - 11/23/20
Ballz, you're a phouccing Hypocrite !

Lol
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Lol

And how about Flave and his sock puppet running in and claiming victim hood and persecution from Fireball?

It’s a beautiful thing, I tell ya.

LOL, indeed.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: LOL - 11/23/20

Lol

And how about Flave and his sock puppet running in and claiming victim hood and persecution from Fireball?

LOL, indeed.

It is amazing how well Deflave mindfugs the weak, makes me lol.

mike r
Did ballz go away mad...

Or did he just go away LOLing.

The tragic mysteries of Roy, man candles and her she shed.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Lol

LOL, indeed.

It is amazing how well Deflave mindfugs the weak, makes me lol.

mike r

I can clearly see that looking at you, mikey.

Lol

LOL, indeed.

That has been the huge irony of all this hasn't it? Poor poor people continually victimized by the ballz.

LOL

Lol

LOL, indeed.

That has been the huge irony of all this hasn't it? Poor poor people continually victimized by the ballz.

LOL

Fireball the only irony is that a fella can throw out just a little chum around here and the mullets, Flave and flave’s disciples come-a-running in, hell bent for leather, wide open and a quart low wanting their piece of that chum .

Put down your mullet gun and start using your cast net, you’ll catch even more.

Rick has one eye on your stirring spoon,,,know that !!

Lol

LOL, indeed.

LOL

Fireball the only irony is that a fella can throw out just a little chum around here and the mullets, Flave and flave’s disciples come-a-running in, hell bent for leather, wide open and a quart low wanting their piece of that chum .

Holy crap... the Ballz has a fan boy... break out the party favors, funny little hats and get a pinata
My mind ain't wired for it Toot. I just wanna talk hunting and guns.

Holy crap... the Ballz has a fan boy... break out the party favors, funny little hats and get a pinata

LOL.

Then STFU about everything else. LOL!

LOL

Bullchit

The only thing you ever want to talk about is you and how important you are. You never stop.

Do something, actually do something. Anything at all

Lol

LOL, indeed.

LOL

Old Coot and Fleaball........tag teaming that chit

LOL

LOL

Don't insult me and then tell me to take it. I won't.

Bullchit

The only thing you ever want to talk about is you and how important you are. You never stop.

What's wrong with your mind? Are you psychotic or just a drunk?

Lol

LOL, indeed.

LOL

Cash, you shouldn’t talk too loud or too long about fan boys.

Jus sayin

LOL

What you don't get Roy is your entire life is one gigantic insult... and you live with it every single day

Lol

LOL, indeed.

LOL

LOL

But we ain’t Sock Puppets, Flave.

LOL

LOL LOL

LOL

What you don't get Roy is your entire life is one gigantic insult... and you live with it every single day

Damn... I forgot the LOL
LOL. Sure brings the crazies out don't it?

Lol

LOL, indeed.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Please define a sock puppet . And stop trying to make rules for a place YOU DO NOT OWN. now go back to giving Fleaball a reach around while secretly hoping he’ll return the favor .LOL

LOL

Damn... I forgot the LOL

You’re slipping Ole Boy. That ain’t like you.

LOL

LOL

Quit telling lies.

I never told you to take it but figured you would. LOL
At least cash has something concrete he can poor all that rage out on since the Va government gave him such a thorough f__king.

LOL

Lol

LOL, indeed.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Please define a sock puppet . And stop trying to make rules for a place YOU DO NOT OWN. now go back to giving Fleaball a reach around while secretly hoping he’ll return the favor .LOL

Keep on and Rick’ll slap your ass again and for more than 6 months.

Those are the rules you speak of, Flave.
At least cash has something concrete he can poor all that rage out on since the Va government gave him such a thorough f__king.

LOL

I don’t think you have room to talk about liberal state and local governments .

LOL

Says the sock puppet from New Jersey.

LOL

You can’t define sock puppet. LOL

LOL

You can’t define sock puppet. LOL

I’ll make it easy for you.

Look in the mirror you stupid f’k.

LOL
HAR HAR

LOL

Please give me an exact recap of what laws you are speaking about.

Oh nevermind, you're just lying again
Fireball, back off on the chum, Bro.

You’re about to swamp the boat !!!

LOL

LOL

Boat?

You fools ain't smart enough to wear a pool floaty

LOL

Boat?

You fools ain't smart enough to wear a pool floaty

Says the chum sucker.
Heh.

You forgot LOL.
Again. Try to keep up.

LOL

LOL

Lol, Ballz !

What happened in Oregon ?

Lol, lol !
Posted By: irfubar Re: LOL - 11/23/20
This thread is a bigger waste of time than Flaves golf thread

LOL

Lol, lol & LOL !
Originally Posted by irfubar

Without a doubt.

My problem is... I've always liked to blow chit up...

No particular reason it's just fun to throw a match sometimes.

Without a doubt.

Scchitt !

Yeah, like phhfffttt !

Without a doubt.

The only thing you’re capable of blowing up is your Flave facsimile Love Doll.

LOL some mo.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: LOL - 11/23/20
all I got to say is 22 yr old pussy is good for losing weight, down 18 lbs in the last 6 weeks. LOL
Originally Posted by stxhunter
all I got to say is 22 yr old pussy is good for losing weight, down 18 lbs in the last 6 weeks. LOL

Atta boy!

LOL
Posted By: irfubar Re: LOL - 11/23/20

Pic's or it didn't happen..... of the puzzy that is wink

Without a doubt.

LOL some mo.

The good thing about you tag teaming with Fleaball in your fantasy cawk fighting ring :

You STFU about the bologna virus for 10 minutes.

Without a doubt.

LOL some mo.

The good thing about you tag teaming with Fleaball in your fantasy cawk fighting ring :

Just trying to make this Ole world a better place,,,,without sock puppets.

But you know that.

LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/24/20

Without a doubt.

LOL some mo.

But you know that.

LOL

Yawn. You’ll be lamenting about the China Flu soon in some way. LOL
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: LOL - 11/24/20

Without a doubt.

LOL some mo.

But you know that.

LOL

Yawn. You’ll be lamenting about the China Flu soon in some way. LOL

I hear it’s bad ju ju.

It got you run out of a park with your kid in tow.

LOL
Posted By: jackmountain Re: LOL - 11/24/20

LOL

Spends 3 months posting about pouring a patio at his T-111 shack.
Still doesn’t know how to spell poor (sic) concrete.

LOL
Guy from Oregon talking trash on Virginia’s state Govt?!
I’m pretty sure there’s people in Venezuela texting friends in North Korea laughing at how fugged up Oregon’s govt is.

LOL
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LOL - 11/24/20
LOLOLOLOLOL

Gotta love you a virginian! LOL
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: LOL - 11/24/20

Good onya brother!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Good onya brother!

Ya only live once, Paul but once is enough If you do it right !!

That qualifies a level above plain puzz. That’s what you call ‘pussette’.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Portland is the epicenter of Antifa doctrine. Your state just passed a law legalizing heroin and meth, and your talking [bleep] on us!?
LOL!

Hey everybody, I scratched my 20 year old Toyota today!
LOL’er!
LOLOLOLOLOL

Portland is the epicenter of Antifa doctrine. Your state just passed a law legalizing heroin and meth, and your talking [bleep] on us!?
LOL!

LOL’er!

It's almost 30 years old. Idiot.
LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL!

LOL’er!

It's almost 30 years old. Idiot.

Even funnier! You’re the gift that keeps on giving!
You take stupidity to levels once thought unattainable

Post more pics of the patio, please. I have a crew of Mexicans that could’ve done better on a Monday before lunch. Your wife woulda been talking [bleep] on you to them in her native tongue!
You've got nothing.

You're an idiot.
Posted By: irfubar Re: LOL - 11/24/20
Congrats on 17 pages Ballz...... crazy schit
You've got nothing.

You're an idiot.

I’ve got a helluva lot more than a T-111 shack, a patio and a 30 year old Toyota. Shelter in place and keep blaming Trump for your limp dick, do nothing problems. The 18 year old punks in Portland wearing hoodies and goggles scare your phagg ass into the closet.
Grow a set and do something about what’s going on in your backyard or STFU.
LOL
OK Nancy, how's Va working out for you?

LOL
‘SUELA!!!!!!!

They are being real mean on the internet tonight , snookums.
LOL
‘SUELA!!!!!!!

Flave, right on time.

LOL
‘SUELA!!!!!!!

Flave, right on time.

LOL

I thought Bob Brown was Rene's sock puppet? wth can't keep up
OK Nancy, how's Va working out for you?

LOL

Damn good. No transvestite/communist armies taking over my capitol. Meth and heroin still illegal. My wife spoke English since birth and my house ain’t covered in T-111 and My truck is 30 days old instead of 30 years old. How’s Oregon bitch?
On the bright side, you could poop on the street in your capitol city and no one would care... congratulations?
LOL!
‘SUELA!!!!!!!

Flave, right on time.

LOL

I thought Bob Brown was Rene's sock puppet? wth can't keep up

Okay, here goes.
Rene taught Flave how easy it was to do so Flave created BobBrown and one other that he holds in reserve in case Rick busts his stupid ass again. If he abstains and abates from the booze his chances improve but that’s a wild card.

At this point the dumbphhuucck cant separate and be just himself thus blowing his cover (among blowing other things) with our host.

What you have at the most basic level with Flave is a drunktard with multiple personalities who has a group of menial minded disciples who need a leader being they are unable to think for themselves even though they sometimes try,

QED
How's the blacktail deer and bear hunting in Va? LOL

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KkPTbpz.jpg?1[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/REX1K77.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EkszG0.jpg?1[/img]

How many hours was the flight to pick up your mail order bride?
LOL!
LOL!

Met my wife at church JM. She's a US citizen just like anyone.

Another fail for you, but keep trying.
At least Roy post pic's.... way more than the sock puppets, then again kinda hard to post a pic as a puppet and not blow your cover...
Toot how many sock puppets do you have?
I am thinkin going that route as Calvin tells me everyone here is uber annoyed at me....
Posted By: local_dirt Re: LOL - 11/24/20
Originally Posted by ISRO

TFF!!!
LMFAO!!!
LOfuggingL!!!!

Your dumb button is sticking again..........

And you keep center-punchin your vag with your index finger..

when you're not tickling your brain with it through your nostrils.

Lol.
At least Roy post pic's.... way more than the sock puppets, then again kinda hard to post a pic as a puppet and not blow your cover...
I am thinkin going that route as Calvin tells me everyone here is uber annoyed at me....

I apologize for not really noticing, but what do you mean, or are you being funny?

None yet Brother fubar but there may be some side benefits to having them. You know, this probation thingie.

Now how could anyone ever be annoyed with you ???

WTF, Man ?

LOL

I apologize for not really noticing, but what do you mean, or are you being funny?

Roy it was a compliment ... jeesh ... I am really sticking my neck out here, a little appreciation would go a long way

None yet Brother fubar but there may be some side benefits to having them. You know, this probation thingie.

WTF, Man ?

LOL

Well I have not reached Flave level narcissism ............. yet wink
I really don't think he has sock puppets though.... well except for that duck911 thing, that is funny schit

WTF, Man ?

LOL

Well I have not reached Flave level narcissism ............. yet wink
I really don't think he has sock puppets though.... well except for that duck911 thing, that is funny schit

Duck plucker .
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: LOL - 11/24/20
I still don’t understand why he posted a picture of gunner laying on the grass.

WTF?

LOL

To make the grass look small.

Lol!
Posted By: deflave Re: LOL - 11/24/20
Bump for Old Toot.

LOL
Bump for Old Toot.

LOL

And another for Flave and his sock puppets.

LOL, mi Amigo.

Your disciples must be sleeping one off this morning. You taught them well. Wake-’em up, its time to roll !

LOL some mo’.
Posted By: ribka Re: LOL - 11/24/20
Bump for Old Toot.

LOL

#stopelderabuse
Originally Posted by ribka
Bump for Old Toot.

LOL

#stopelderabuse

Bring it.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: LOL - 11/24/20
your avatar creeps me out every time I see it.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: LOL - 11/24/20
Disciples.....the dil duck talks that way too.

Like someone who got a taste of popularity and then lost it...spectacularly.

Now resentful of anyone who has buddies.
LOL

LOL
LOL!

She had to marry you first to be a citizen though

#truth
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Disciples.....the dil duck talks that way too.

Like someone who got a taste of popularity and then lost it...spectacularly.

Now resentful of anyone who has buddies.

Saith Saint Jimbo.

Being a suckass is most unbecoming to ya James.

You pick your buddies and others will pick theirs and we’ll all be happy.

Happy thanksgiving
LOL!

#truth

Well, Flave, he and many others here ain’t Mr. Mom who has to follow where their wife tells them they have to go.

LOL, my n I g g a.
LOL!

#truth

Well, Flave, he and many others here ain’t Mr. Mom who has to follow where their wife tells them they have to go.

LOL, my n I g g a.

If you’re an old cat lady with boobs hanging to her waist , does that make YOU a sock puppet?!
LOL
Posted By: Raeford Re: LOL - 11/24/20

It's actually pretty good[except we chase whitetails] LOL

Nice Raeford! Those are some dandy bucks and bears! Color me impressed. No word from Jack is probably a sign he's not the hunter you and yours are. Hey men, this LOL thing was all in fun. An unintended side effect is posting LOL alot makes you smile. Except cash and jack, they don't smile.

*Must be serious. Must be very very serious. LOL
LOL!

#truth

I realize you're on a fishing expedition, and are looking for something to slander either mine or my wifes character, and believe me the temptation is there to set you straight, but you're not worth it. I've said before as a matter of record the circumstances of my wife and her nationality and US citizenship, and it is not as you would love to believe.

Bottom line, you're an idiot and a trolling sock puppet not worth the time I've just wasted responding to you.

LOL
At least some cool pictures were posted so this thread wasn't a total waste of time... close though
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You forgot something....LOL
ooop's....... LOL
Posted By: smokepole Re: LOL - 11/24/20
Raeford, I hope you got to know those bears first, and didn't just shoot 'em.

Almost forgot, LOL.
Seeing bear wasn't real common here until maybe 8-9 years back, the #'s have exploded since[DWR has just about let them get out of control with regs].
We get to know them way to intimately should I leave trash out for over 24 hours or so.
Never thought I'd see the day that one needed to look prior to stepping out of the house at night, but we are there.
LOL
Posted By: smokepole Re: LOL - 11/24/20
I made a trip back to hunt my old stomping grounds on Shenandoah Mtn. a few years back. Seemed like there were bears everywhere.
At least some cool pictures were posted so this thread wasn't a total waste of time... close though

Close enough!

LOL
Posted By: CashisKing Re: LOL - 11/24/20
You've got nothing.

You're an idiot.

I’ve got a helluva lot more than a T-111 shack, a patio and a 30 year old Toyota. Shelter in place and keep blaming Trump for your limp dick, do nothing problems. The 18 year old punks in Portland wearing hoodies and goggles scare your phagg ass into the closet.
Grow a set and do something about what’s going on in your backyard or STFU.

Spot on...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: LOL - 11/24/20

Wow... you are Stupid Roy...
We're pretty happy in our little t111 shack! Especially since we got 60% of the rats knocked down. The ones that are left seem nice enough, we'll just let em have their space. No big deal cleaning out the tub each night before a long hot soaking bath at the end of the day of patio building. We're living the dream brother!

Thanks for being such a big CareBear. Man, ima get all teared up....

LOL

Wow... you are Stupid Roy...

Well, I haven't attended any peaceful protests with the expectation that it's gunna make the communists rethink their planned takeoever of the world so maybe here's still a little hope for me.....
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
LOL!

#truth

I realize you're on a fishing expedition, and are looking for something to slander either mine or my wifes character, and believe me the temptation is there to set you straight, but you're not worth it. I've said before as a matter of record the circumstances of my wife and her nationality and US citizenship, and it is not as you would love to believe.

Bottom line, you're an idiot and a trolling sock puppet not worth the time I've just wasted responding to you.

LOL

Whatever cures your bleeding, Roy is just dandy with all of us here . Carry on

LOL
LOL!

#truth

LOL

Whatever cures your bleeding, Roy is just dandy with all of us here . Carry on

LOL

Says Mr. Mom.

How quaint that be !

LOL
LOL!

#truth

LOL, my n I g g a.

If you’re an old cat lady with boobs hanging to her waist , does that make YOU a sock puppet?!
LOL

Something about ‘The Picture of Dorian Gray’ comes to mind, sorta.
Originally Posted by Raeford

It's actually pretty good[except we chase whitetails] LOL

Some great pics of fine animals there. Well done, Raeford,
Was surprised that I came across one with my ugly mug, I'm usually the one snapping them either without anyone[my deer] or son, DIL, wife.....

OOOPS LOL
Originally Posted by Raeford
Was surprised that I came across one with my ugly mug, I'm usually the one snapping them either without anyone[my deer] or son, DIL, wife.....

Good stuff !

Pried my chunt off the couch and built a driveway. Does that work for you?

Dang it.

LOL
Looks good....LOL
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: LOL - 11/24/20
Yep, fine job.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: LOL - 11/25/20
Been running a Deere 700 on ours for the past month.

Marked in red...

I own the mountain over my left and right shoulder...

BTW... cute driveway
Posted By: gunner500 Re: LOL - 11/25/20
Dang it.

LOL

Ho Lee Fugg, the LOL thread is still alive!
Oops...

Forget again.

LOL
Dang it.

LOL

You forgot LOL dumbass
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LOL - 11/25/20

C) Random chit titled "It's all about me me me me me"
Posted By: deflave Re: LOL - 11/25/20

Bring it.

Old Coot,

This is not a gay bath house.

Calm down.

LOL

Fireballz,

I have never seen a driveway built on a budget of $8.00 before.

Holy Oregon.

LOL
Dang it.

LOL

We're all hoping to hear 'Ballz tell you how stupid you were for attending a peaceful protest.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: LOL - 11/25/20

Bring it.

Old Coot,

This is not a gay bath house.

Calm down.

LOL

You would know much about gay bath houses,,apparently and having all that spare time.

Idle hands are the devil’s ,,,you know .

LOL
Posted By: 12344mag Re: LOL - 11/25/20
Dang it.

LOL

It's a conspiracy my little Asian friend.

If you spell LOL backwards it spells LOL.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: LOL - 11/25/20

Does that make you a Mountain Man?

Lol....
Dang it.

LOL

We're all hoping to hear 'Ballz tell you how stupid you were for attending a peaceful protest.

I'm thinking Jerry went into it with the proper expectation of what it would produce, unlike cash and Jack who were convinced it would get the communists to back down.

Fireballz,

I have never seen a driveway built on a budget of $8.00 before.

Holy Oregon.

LOL

Sure you have. You have one of thse driveways that's about 12' long so your car hangs out in the street right?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: LOL - 11/25/20
Needs more concrete.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Does that make you a Mountain Man?

Lol....

Lil bit...

At least I ain't an $8 driveway boy.
Dang it.

LOL

I'm thinking Jerry went into it with the proper expectation of what it would produce, unlike cash and Jack who were convinced it would get the communists to back down.

They did back down you ignorant bafoon... 95% of the bills introduced DIED IN COMMITTEE.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE WORK WE SUCCEEDED WITH.

JUST ANOTHER LIBERAL LOUD MOUTH OREGON QUITTER.

Try it sometime puzzy... your ballz may finally drop.
So hurtful.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/25/20
“Look at me” “I’m Roy “

LOL

I love how anxious you are to exclaim you have a friend.

LOL

Sure you have. You have one of thse driveways that's about 12' long so your car hangs out in the street right?

I'm quite certain that my driveway is worth more than your entire life.

LOL
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Needs more concrete.

And effort.

LOL

You would know much about gay bath houses,,apparently and having all that spare time.

LOL

Old Coot,

I pray to the Jeebus you wear mask at the dinner table tomorrow.

LOL

You lazy old bitch.

They did back down you ignorant bafoon... 95% of the bills introduced DIED IN COMMITTEE.

Cash,

Aren't you thrilled to know that "Jerry" went out there knowing that it was totally pointless?

The logic of 'Ballz...

LOL
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: LOL - 11/25/20

LOL

Old Coot,

I pray to the Jeebus you wear mask at the dinner table tomorrow.

LOL

You lazy old bitch.

Prayers always accepted.

Even from the bathhouse.

Thanks.

You and yours have a good Thanksgiving.

You and yours have a good Thanksgiving.

And to you, sir.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LOL - 11/26/20
LOL

I'm quite certain that my driveway is worth more than your entire life.

LOL

Oh you don't mean that. Now you're just being a big poo poo head.

And hey for the record, Jerry contacted me and asked me to post his photos. I was out friggen bear hunting. Why don't you talk to him about it it's got nothing to do with friends or not.
Posted By: deflave Re: LOL - 11/26/20
LOL

'Ballz,

Stop looking at your dick.

LOL
Posted By: irfubar Re: LOL - 11/26/20
Happy thanksgiving, Old Toot , Fireballz and brother Flave...... wink
Dang it.

LOL

You're a big meany head for being a land barren. .

Oh you don't mean that. Now you're just being a big poo poo head.

And hey for the record, Jerry contacted me and asked me to post his photos. I was out friggen bear hunting. Why don't you talk to him about it it's got nothing to do with friends or not.

'Ballz,

Your friend Jerry asked you to post those pics in a separate thread.

You dragged them here because you're a butt fugk loser.

LOL

Tell us all how stupid Jerry was for flying to a state he doesn't live in so he could participate in a peaceful protest.

I'm on pins and needles.

LOL
Dang it.

LOL

Baron Roy, land baron
Oooops forgot.... LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/26/20
How many times in 20 can Roy find both arse cheeks with both hands?!

LOL
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: LOL - 11/26/20

I’m feeling a lotta luv here, Brother fubar!!

Same to you and yours, Man.

And to Cash, Jack M and the Fireball !!

Makes you wanna sing “We Are The World”, don’t it.

So:
Here’s to all y’all
And here’s to me

The best of friends
We should always be

But should we ever disagree
Well,f’ck all y’all

And here’s to me.

LOL

I’m feeling a lotta luv here, Brother fubar!!

Same to you and yours, Man.

And to Cash, Jack M and the Fireball !!

Makes you wanna sing “We Are The World”, don’t it.

So:
Here’s to all y’all
And here’s to me

The best of friends
We should always be

But should we ever disagree
Well,f’ck all y’all

And here’s to me.

LOL

LOL

Not nearly as quick as you can find Flave in the mirror.

LOL
Tis the season Toot. we will take up arms and spar when it is done.... smile
Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/26/20

LOL

LOL

You are off your rocker

LOL

LOL

You are off your rocker

In my recliner and dead center accurate.

Right back at you! Hopefully family and good times are in the works for all.
Even flave

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: LOL - 11/27/20
Even flave

LOL

'Ballz,

Please remove your mouth from my nuts.

LOL

Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/27/20

#Vintage
LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: LOL - 11/27/20
Roy ballsucker LOL
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: LOL - 11/27/20
Originally Posted by T_Inman

LOL all the way home.

Holy hell I LOL'd when I read that.

The dog is looking at me funny right now.

Maybe your dog is looking at you and wondering why you have his toy stuck in your ass again....Grins 🤣😎
BeaverCleaver,

Who pumped your gas today?

LOL
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: LOL - 11/27/20
BeaverCleaver,

Who pumped your gas today?

LOL

Samantha.

LoL