Home
https://files.catbox.moe/vnoknz.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/8aj4ex.mp4

White people are already a Minority across the world, but now we aren't even allowed to have our own countries... If any of you think that we can defeat this with voting, especially counterfeit voting, you are already lost. For the rest of us, what's the way forward when we are surrounded by not only the seas, but CANIDUH is failing faster than we are, and have less moral aptitude than we do, as well as having MEXIHOE hate us but also run freely back and forth across our border with people, drugs and money. Is there a way to salvage what is left of White people. I don't mean to make this a specific USA topic, as all white countries are under siege, and have been for ~116 years. White people absolutely hate animals going extinct, more so than any other race, but can we show enough care to our own species going extinct? What say ya'll..?
D@mn. šŸ˜€
The Caucasian population in the United States is 62%. If we managed to vote with the party first, totally & always of the democrats we'd never lose another election
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The Caucasian population in the United States is 62%. If we managed to vote with the party first, totally & always of the democrats we'd never lose another election

Democrats are a vote generating machine.

That's called identity politics.

Caucasians aren't allowed to have an identity. When Caucasians start discussing identity politics it gets shouted down by the usual suspects with accusations of white supremacy.

How long do you expect that to last when whites have on average 2 children, which is below maintaining a population, and every other species has 4+? Besides what percentage of actual Conservative folks vs rinos who are nothing more than political whores/mercs are there..? Don't bother answering, we all know the values...
Any time another white person calls me a racist, I ask them

"Would you take your family and move to a black neighborhood?"

Crickets every time

White people don't trash and destroy their own neighborhoods like black people do.

Want to argue that?
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
How long do you expect that to last when whites have on average 2 children, which is below maintaining a population, and every other species has 4+?

THIS /\
Itā€™s only a matter of time, and judging from what Iā€™ve seen in certain situations where blacks outnumber whites, Iā€™m sorta glad I probably wonā€™t live to see it here.
I never had a racist thought enter my head up until I got around large groups of blacks.
Theyā€™re much more racist than most whites, and a lot of them have no problem ā€œgoing jungleā€ in violent situations.
If the racial proportions were reversed say 60% black versus 20% white, this would be a much more dangerous and violent world.
I drive pretty defensively, figuring half the people on the road donā€™t belong there. Iā€™m not scared, but Iā€™m damn cautious.
Iā€™m the same in crowds, regardless of racial makeup.
7mm
White people wanted to help the less fortunate giving food, technology and medication to the world, and what's happening now is the result.

The problem as I see it is that whites as a group don't have enough "screw you" in their DNA, admirable but not a winning trait.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The problem as I see it is that whites as a group don't have enough "screw you" in their DNA, admirable but not a winning trait.

Wrong, us whites have the most capabilities for F(_)CK YOU on large scale... after all we told the most powerful army & navy to GO F(_)CK THEMSELVES 240+ years ago. White people's "problems", IF it can be stated as such is that we are too altruistic, believing that 'everyone else would do the same for me if they had the leg up', but that doesn't apply to other species, and especially today, doesn't even exist within our own. That bullshit only lives in disney movies 30 years after Walt's passing, because even he knew how despicable (((they))) were, but now they own his company.

Wrong, us whites have the most capabilities for F(_)CK YOU on large scale... after all we told the most powerful army & navy to GO F(_)CK THEMSELVES 240+ years ago. White people's "problems", IF it can be stated as such is that we are too altruistic, believing that 'everyone else would do the same for me if they had the leg up', but that doesn't apply to other species, and especially today, doesn't even exist within our own. That bullshit only lives in disney movies 30 years after Walt's passing, because even he knew how despicable (((they))) were, but now they own his company.

Why didnā€™t you simply mention ((((them)))))) as the problem in your first post and cut the chase ?

240 yrs ago a simple, dedicated minority overthrew the machine. Today a simple, dedicated minority appears to be about to overthrow another machine,

History repeats. Different players.
Iā€™m the majority everywhere I go.
White people are not a species, but a race.. All people are the species. Just a little scientific correction there.

"Deserve" has no place in Darwinism, to which we are not immune, and about to get out comupence, it appears.

Eventually (maybe not too distant) we will all be "colored" due to the mixing of the races, if we don't extinct ourselves first.

If we get , say, a no-bullpucky pandemic or somone pushes the red button, and all modern transportation breaks down, with a drastically reduced world population, it is likely some distinct and/or isolated groups of various "ethnic purity" may survive. That's more or less how the races came to be anyway, tho it may be either geographic or self-imposed isolation, including killing anyone nearby that doesn't look like "us". Or even have the same beliefs and customs tho they look like "us"..

Invasions, absorption, extinction, and displacement of groups is older than Homo sapiens. I don't expect it to end , ever, and IDGAF. It's Darwinism, and I'm old. Someone elses problem, if problem it be.

I cannot see a happy ending for the human race as we know it now, much less that of my younger years, which is already gone forever.

Is the "white race" doomed? Probably, but not as badly as Neanderthal, whose genes still survive somewhat among we Homo.
Originally Posted by las
White people are not a species. All people are the species.

Eventually (maybe not too distant) we will all be "colored" due to the mixing of the races, if we don't extinct ourselves first.

If we get , say, a no-bullheet pandemic or somone pushes the red button and all modern transportation breaks down, with a drastically reduced world population, it is likely some distinct and/or isolated groups of "ethnic purity" may survive. That's more or less how the races came to be anyway.

I cannot see a happy ending for the human race as we know it now, much less that of my younger years, which is already gone down the toilet.

As I see it, the whole earth's human population is the problem, and largely entirely the root cause of that lies at the feet of altruistic white folk. We (well, they, actually, as I'm not overly altruistic) continue to prop up "junk races" in "junk regions" that should have been allowed to come to their end in their own natural time. By doing that, they are responsible for the unchecked population explosion that will soon eradicate all of us. Again, simply because they had to interfere...
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

As I see it, the whole earth's human population is the problem, and largely entirely the root cause of that lies at the feet of altruistic white folk. We (well, they, actually, as I'm not overly altruistic) continue to prop up "junk races" in "junk regions" that should have been allowed to come to their end in their own natural time. By doing that, they are responsible for the unchecked population explosion that will soon eradicate all of us. Again, simply because they had to interfere...

Precisely...not enough "screw you" in the collective DNA.

Not something other groups suffer from.
I dont really buy into the race stuff. It looks more like standard class war to me. Small % of people at the top, doling out funding to the rest of us to fight about skin colors or some guy getting strangled by a cop or how many transgender bathrooms a school needs. They sit back and drive the price of living higher while we are busy and laugh all the way to the bank. Class warfare 101, 8000 years of civilisation, works just as well as it always did
I have noticed within myself that I've made adjustments to the changing of my surroundings as the minorities rapidly morph into the majority.

I really feel that I'll be able to live another 20 years without totally freaking, but I don't intend to let anyone take my last bullet away as I eventually may need it for myself.
I don't see it as a "race war", I see it as an "ethnicity clash".

eg, don't care about the colour, but if they don't have the same values as me they can fuck off.
It's an opportunity, little more. Try not to get any blood on your boots.
No "white people" don't deserve their own country you moron.

It's about freedom and justice. It's not about race.

I want to live in a country where the constitution matters and I don't care what race/ethnicity a person is. All races and ethnicities are welcome in my world.

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Ā (Act 10:34-35 KJV)
I don't see it as a "race war", I see it as an "ethnicity clash".

eg, don't care about the colour, but if they don't have the same values as me they can fuck off.

Well stated. Skin color and area of origin are inconsequential.
Moral fiber and work ethic are what a man should be judged on.
If all the ā€œwhiteā€ guys were suddenly a shade of brown, who would they call racists?
White people are the biggest problem and the ones make the commie push.

You think a bunch of brothers drinking Olde E and smoking blunts are the masterminds behind the commie push in this country?

Look at Minnesota, about as white a f'ing state as there has ever been, still can't vote for a republican. Mississippi, damn near 50/50 black/white, and they still manage to go Red.

Liberal whites need to be destroyed, and we need someone to breed the stupid out of VT, NH, MN
The only way Americans can win is if they think of themselves as Americans first.
I think that the culture of white people is vastly superior to that created by any dark peoples of the world. In the darkest of places, they still live in mud grass huts.

Do white people "deserve" their own country. Don't know. But it sure would be a nice place to live.

Not sure where you got that. I found it at 72%. I searched "white", not "caucasian ". In any case, we are told that race doesn't matter, then given all the reasons to separate according to race...
Caucasians mainly Caucasian woman are the only ethnicity to constantly promote ā€œequalityā€, have ā€œfur babiesā€, actively promote gay lifestyles ect. My guess is that itā€™s genetic but maybe itā€™s a cultural thing? Black woman on average are far and away the least nurturing mothers of any race that Iā€™ve ever been around.

Maybe next time you could come up with something that has a chance.
Originally Posted by benchman

Not sure where you got that. I found it at 72%. I searched "white", not "caucasian ". In any case, we are told that race doesn't matter, then given all the reasons to separate according to race...

where did you find 72%? in 1989? I have saw the 62% myself. I hope you are right but I doubt it
judging by a lot the comments here white race is done and they seem to enjoy it. I think a lot of boomers raising mulatto grandkids
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Well stated. Skin color and area of origin are inconsequential.
Moral fiber and work ethic are what a man should be judged on.

I absolutely agree with that statement. Unfortunately the white apologists have been undermining that concept for at least 60 years if not longer. Affirmative Action; EEOC (Eventual Eradication Of Caucasians); Reperfuckingrations...the list goes on. Work ethic counts BIG TIME (THE most important characteristic period) to me...while one's demographics are the main characteristic considered by many others.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Iā€™m the majority everywhere I go.

That's always been my motto as well. Most won't catch it.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
where did you find 72%? in 1989? I have saw the 62% myself. I hope you are right but I doubt it
judging by a lot the comments here white race is done and they seem to enjoy it. I think a lot of boomers raising mulatto grandkids

The 62% came from a recent census.
Half the jackwagons here brag about getting castrated.

The other half bred to under the replacement rate......

Have fun dying alone, paying some Mexican to wipe your ass.....
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I dont really buy into the race stuff. It looks more like standard class war to me. Small % of people at the top, doling out funding to the rest of us to fight about skin colors or some guy getting strangled by a cop or how many transgender bathrooms a school needs. They sit back and drive the price of living higher while we are busy and laugh all the way to the bank. Class warfare 101, 8000 years of civilisation, works just as well as it always did

Pretty much the most accurate statement here. Thanks.
Only whites now are not allowed a group identity, or a culture, or a unity of ideals, according to the brainwashing that has been going on since the Boomers were old enough not to schit themselves. This isn't an accident. How many global empires have been started by Caucasians? How many have been started by any other group? The people currently in power on this planet understood a long time ago that crushing indigenous Caucasian spiritual practices, was essential, and then later it became important to attack the Enlightenment values that were resurrected in the West. For the last 60 years or so, the goal has been to attack the actual group identity of whites. Because genetics matter, and identity matters. Anyone willing to look at the world apart from the propaganda knows this.

And the only way to save our progeny and posterity is to reform a positive group identity and then again embrace the values that only our group has ever had on this planet. No other group has founded a civilization based upon individual liberty, freedom, and self-direction. Now it has all slipped away, but we can get it back, if you have the courage and the will.
It seems that many of you didn't even bother to listen to the videos I posted above that this question was referenced from... Try watching them, and we shall continue.
Scroll down a bit to the video.

Race doesn't mean anything. It's just a coincidence.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kfBzJ_1591898552
Be patient!

Blacks have only been in America for 4 centuries, give or take. They'll assimilate eventually. Give 'em another half a millennia and every last one of them will be Ozzie and Harriet.

Just wait,...you'll see.
Just look at the transformation this young black man had once he was exposed to western culture and values.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gregory house wallpaper
It would be a nice place!
Ask any of the "race doesn't matter" people, should the black race be allowed to exist? Should the Asian races be allowed to exist? Should the jewish race be allowed to exist??? Should they be allowed to have their own countries? The answer will usually be "OF COURSE". But then ask these self-hating Whites if the White race should be allowed to exist, if White people should be allowed to live in their own countries, and you get mumbling and stumbling and "you're crazy! Whites are not being wiped out!" and "White people are evil colonialists!", and "White nations should embrace others, and enrich their cultures", blah, blah, blah.

Race is not a cultural construct. Culture is a racial construct. It is painfully obvious, yet people today refuse to acknowledge it because a hundred years of propaganda, social engineering, and teaching White people to hate themselves, their history, their culture, has taken its toll. They are terrified of being called "racist". Today, being "racist" is the most horrible, heinous crime imaginable. Mass murderer, rapist, puppy kicker... all pale in comparison to the pure evil of the "racist".

I am a White man. I do NOT want to live in a multicultural paradise. I do not want to live surrounded by chattering Mestizos or shuckin' and jivin' negroes. I would like to live among my own kind. Is that wrong? Other races are allowed this, but not mine? I am proud of my ethnicity, my heritage, and my culture (which is pretty much gone now). I am NOT very proud of much of my race today. They have let themselves be corrupted by others. I can blame the Chosen Tribe, and I do, but Whites are the ones who have allowed themselves to be corrupted. It's sad and disgusting. I'm reaching the point where I think that if the White race wants to see itself destroyed, then piss on them. They deserve it. I'm just sad that I have to see it happening right before my eyes.
Originally Posted by hanco
It would be a nice place!

Exactly Brother Hanco.

Itā€™d be just like here at The Campfire.

No cussin, no fussin, just pleasant conversation among the brethren sharing ideas.

Grins

How long do you expect that to last when whites have on average 2 children, which is below maintaining a population, and every other species has 4+? Besides what percentage of actual Conservative folks vs rinos who are nothing more than political whores/mercs are there..? Don't bother answering, we all know the values...

The Mexican illegals are already at a 6 drape ape average.
© 24hourcampfire