Home
No.
No.

He ran as a nazi/commie, got elected and most Californians support that type of tyranny.
As said many times before - the businesses should get together and give the state a big FU .

If they pull your permits - start your own system of permitting and take their permits to be in office by any means possible .
Like said in the other thread - somebody is going to go Rambo first blood on these pensioners .
Oh hell NO The voters in Calif are to stupid.
No. All the people who fled the state will vote via absentee ballot whether they know it or not.
They have 80,000 signatures and the judge gave them an extension.They need 150,000 to start the recall process.

Californians may surprise the nation.Remember,they did recall Governor Gray Davis.
Okay, I just downloaded the recall petition good for 5 registered voter signatures. I can fill that form with pissed off Californians in no time.

This is the third time I've petitioned to have commie Gavin Newsom (*spit*) recalled. Won't do any good. Democrat corruption is firmly entrenched in this once golden state.
Probably build a statue and name the Capitol building after him.
I think that even Demonrats are getting fed up with those phony Covid restrictions.

When you take money from the pockets of citizens via companies closing down and then compound that with restrictions of their personal freedoms,then the damn may burst.
Nope.

California is effectively a one-party state. And they approve of Gavin. He's one of them.
Let's not forget that the citizens voted for proposition 8 which was also a constitutional amendment that didn't allow same sex marriage.

It was overturned by one judge who immediately retired.The people of California are ruled by Judicial Fiat.
The number of votes is irrelevant. I’m sure Newsom is lining up vote counters.
Originally Posted by rte
Let's not forget that the citizens voted for proposition 8 which was also a constitutional amendment that didn't allow same sex marriage.

It was overturned by one judge who immediately retired.The people of California are ruled by Judicial Fiat.

They also had election results as soon as the polls closed... hell they don't even count the ballots
An organized tax revolt and a WILLINGNESS to fight (a REAL fight not a figurative one) is what will fix it, but cowards will argue against it.

So be it..............if they embrace the status quo of a "sinking ship" they DESERVE to drown. I dislike that more then I can say, but my dislike doesn't change the truth, and what I just wrote is true.

Now...........Kalifornians........please feel free to tell me all about how "you can't" so you can then whine about how you won't even try. Be sure to tell me and ALL that you can get to listen to your excuses------ before you drown.

May your kids remember it was YOU that allowed them to become slaves, but you sure got what you could for yourself, before "the ship sank" from under them.
This would be quite satisfying.
I wonder if all the illegal immigrants coming through a wide open border will have to self isolate for 14 days because of China Flu.
Nazi? How do you figure?
An organized tax revolt

Genuinely curious how you propose this be done.
rte: That is the stupidest question I have ever seen posed on this forum - and I have seen some monster stupid questions hereon (no offense small twig!)!
The kalifornicationkopians love and admire that anti-American son of a bitch and would no more successfully recall him than flap their wings and fly to the moon.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy = TheStupidestMember
rte: That is the stupidest question I have ever seen posed on this forum - and I have seen some monster stupid questions hereon (no offense small twig!)!
The kalifornicationkopians love and admire that anti-American son of a bitch and would no more successfully recall him than flap their wings and fly to the moon.
I Hold onto my stupidity
TheStupidestMember

Every member here knows that anyone,like yourself,who is too fu-cking ignorant to know how to use the "quote" function displays a massive amount of ignorance.

Here is another one for you old fart.It was a rhetorical question.

Read all of the posts and then you might possibly understand the gist of this thread but I somehow doubt that.

Who is the stupid one now? lmao
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Broad brush your using. This whole state is fed up Gruesome.
Nope
Please spell it correctly.
It's NewScum
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Broad brush your using. This whole state is fed up Gruesome.

This^^^
© 24hourcampfire