Home
Posted By: benquick Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
"If you have got the evidence of fraud, present it,"
"Quite frankly, the conduct of the President's legal team has been a national embarrassment,"
"This is outrageous conduct by any lawyer,"
"They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom, they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud,"
"Listen,"I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."
"If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

Maryland's Republican Gov. Larry Hogan, "embarrassed that more people in the party aren't speaking up" about what he called the "bizarre" moves.
"We used to go supervise elections around the world, and we were the most respected, you know, country with respect to elections. And now we're beginning to look like we're a banana republic. It's time for them to stop the nonsense,"

Posted By: BobBrown Re: Chis Christy speaks - 11/22/20
Chris Christie is sour because Trump passed over him

Dumb fa gg
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Chis Christy speaks - 11/22/20
Easily our dumbest troll on the Fire.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Chis Christy speaks - 11/22/20
Christy ask for more pie?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
Christie licked obama’s ass in 2012 after Hurricane Sandy

Hell with him
Any Republican that can get elected to public office in NJ isn’t much of a Republican.
Posted By: rte Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
The RINO version of Nadler.lmao

There is still too much fat and cholesterol circulating through the brain of fat man to think clearly.

[Linked Image from img.buzzfeed.com]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by rte

There is still too much fat and cholesterol circulating through the brain of fat man to think clearly.

Looks like he blew out his gastric bypass.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Chris Christie is sour because Trump passed over him

Dumb fa gg

Christie was passed over for AG because when he was a fed DA he put away kosher kushners father for looting millions in jail. the israeli agent kushner nixed Christie.
if Christie was made AG from the beginning haggary clinton would be the first to get indicted and many others
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Any Republican that can get elected to public office in NJ isn’t much of a Republican.

what about the GOP gov of georgia?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20

Ala Romney in Massachusetts.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

what about the GOP gov of georgia?

What about him?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Ala Romney in Massachusetts.

Exactly
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
Quite frankly, the conduct of some fellow Republicans is an international embarrassment.
Posted By: Mach3 Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
How much butter does this fatass put on a bagel?
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
How did Covid not kill that fat POS?
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by rte

Sad part is he's probably slimmer than most boomers here..
Posted By: deltakid Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Quite frankly, the conduct of some fellow Republicans is an international embarrassment.

The question becomes "are there any real republicans out there anymore?"
Posted By: 79S Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Here’s the deal man, these Republicans call them what you want rinos etc. They are wolves and they see the weak animal known as cool Joe Biden. They know he will be 82yrs old come 2024 by 2022 he’s going to be off his rockers, Harris and Obama’s will be running the show. Even people like bengay will have a hard time defending him. So the Biden presidency will be a 1 term presidency, if Biden gets in and everyday it’s looking like that. So these Republicans Christie, Romney, Cruz (he’s supporting the president so far), Rubio, and whomever else want Biden in there. Three yrs down the road there will be no virus so mail in ballots will not be an issue. Matter of fact I see a lot of states changing voting laws and doing away with mail in ballots. They know whoever the Republican is will probably win the presidency. With that I see trump if he concedes, I see trump running again in 2024.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Perhaps those Republicans crying about the evidence have their hands in the cookie jar as well.

Phuqq em all....
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by 79S
Here’s the deal man, these Republicans call them what you want rinos etc. They are wolves and they see the weak animal known as cool Joe Biden. They know he will be 82yrs old come 2024 by 2022 he’s going to be off his rockers, Harris and Obama’s will be running the show. Even people like bengay will have a hard time defending him. So the Biden presidency will be a 1 term presidency, if Biden gets in and everyday it’s looking like that. So these Republicans Christie, Romney, Cruz (he’s supporting the president so far), Rubio, and whomever else want Biden in there. Three yrs down the road there will be no virus so mail in ballots will not be an issue. Matter of fact I see a lot of states changing voting laws and doing away with mail in ballots. They know whoever the Republican is will probably win the presidency. With that I see trump if he concedes, I see trump running again in 2024.

Your last sentence,,,,,
The fighter that he is but not too sure that he could run again .
Posted By: memtb Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
He has always been a POS, east coast RINO......nothing unexpected here! memtb
Posted By: rost495 Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Not like if the shoe was on the other foot the democrats would drag it out as long as they could.

Remind me has 37 days passed yet?

Good old Ben Dover. Of course they think they irritate us as liberals faking hunters being here. FOAD easy enough.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 79S

Your last sentence,,,,,
The fighter that he is but not too sure that he could run again .

With that whoever runs on the Republican ticket will need Trumps endorsement. The lefties will say trump not popular he lost the popular vote etc. He still got over 70 plus million votes. The democrats overplayed the mail in ballots. There is a reason they don’t want any of these cases making it to the Supreme Court. Reason why they are worried 5 of those conservative justice will rule mail in ballots are unconstitutional because states cannot guarantee the integrity of the vote. A lot of states mailed out mail in ballots regardless if you asked for one. Alaska Supreme Court ruled no one had to verify your signature. Also ballot harvesting was taking place up here which is illegal. How many other states were democrats actively engaged in ballot harvesting.
Originally Posted by rost495
Not like if the shoe was on the other foot the democrats would drag it out as long as they could.

Remind me has 37 days passed yet?

Good old Ben Dover. Of course they think they irritate us as liberals faking hunters being here. FOAD easy enough.

How they forget 2000 lol..
Posted By: 673 Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by rte

Shyte stain on his shirt?
Posted By: dassa Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by deltakid
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The question becomes "are there any real republicans out there anymore?"

There are lots of real Republicans, the question is how many of them are conservative?
Posted By: hatari Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Funny how it was ok to spend 3 years and $40 million dollars on phony Russian Collusion as it related to the 2016 election, but it's not ok to investigatte the accuracy of voting machine software or the unprecedented move of mail in balloting in 2020 when there was such a dramatic shift in vote talleys after hours.

America is going to need to be satisfied that our elections are fair, and oour votes are counted as cast legally.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Fair fight isn’t too much to ask for, but I’m not sure when there was ever a fair fight. Media advocates don’t help.
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Fat Fuque Chris Christie speaks... & nobody listens.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by benquick
"If you have got the evidence of fraud, present it,"
"Quite frankly, the conduct of the President's legal team has been a national embarrassment,"
"This is outrageous conduct by any lawyer,"
"They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom, they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud,"
"Listen,"I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."
"If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

Maryland's Republican Gov. Larry Hogan, "embarrassed that more people in the party aren't speaking up" about what he called the "bizarre" moves.
"We used to go supervise elections around the world, and we were the most respected, you know, country with respect to elections. And now we're beginning to look like we're a banana republic. It's time for them to stop the nonsense,"

................BennySLOW!...........Question for ya.....You ever have opinions based on what the rule of law says and based on what the US Constitution says? HELL NO!...U are merely an immature PUNK who thrives on the opinions of others which also are NOT based on either the rule of law nor the US Constitution....You are an opinionated QUACK!
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Christie is protesting a bit too much. Biden is not the president-elect just because CNN or FOX say so. He becomes the president-elect if the Electoral College votes him in on December 14 and the House opens its voted on January 4. His chances of becoming president right now are probably about 99.99%. Damn!

Trump is entitled to his challenges but they're pretty disorganized. Praising Sidney Powell one week and firing her the next is ridiculous. Thoudh I wish him luck.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Christie. Nadler's Republican doppelganger.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Originally Posted by rte

Super sized order of Nadler
Posted By: smokepole Re: Chis Christie speaks - 11/23/20
Christie's probably just trying to stay relevant for a run in '24.
© 24hourcampfire