Home
https://welovetrump.com/2020/11/14/...-will-be-going-to-prison-lots-of-people/
It's not even funny anymore - nobody will ever go to prison in DeeCee.
Maybe but he's running out of time.

Biden's DOJ drops everything "in process".

Stop talking, start doing...
Attorney Lin Wood: "Time and effort I’ve been putting into this but really it reflects almost round the clock efforts by members of the legal profession and ordinary people. People of this country that are all determined and not only uncovered the truth but exposed the truth. And when all is known I’m 100% confident that Donald Trump will be President of the United States for four more years. And I’m just this confident that Joe Biden and the people like him that been trying to steal this election and committed crimes for years they will all go to jail."
Would be cool though.
Does Lin know you have to have a legitimate legal system in place to actually have justice?
Let’s hope but it’s never happened before, nothing even close.
The elite class can do what ever they want and never, EVER, be held accountable.

Chances are we’re screwed on this deal. Screwed hard.

We will get the government we deserve........
Hyperbola costs nothing.

I'll wait and see if anyone goes to jail or held otherwise accountable.

Too bad firing squads are considered "cruel and unusual". LEGAL hangings would be nice too. Maybe we shouldn't quibble.
Too many people all the way up to the Supreme Court are on the payroll of these traitors. Nothing short of the people building gallows is gonna fix it.
Originally Posted by HawkI
Does Lin know you have to have a legitimate legal system in place to actually have justice?

There it is right there, THE TRUTH.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Too many people all the way up to the Supreme Court are on the payroll of these traitors. Nothing short of the people building gallows is gonna fix it.

Yep
Any attorney that wasn't optimistic, would quickly hear "your fired"
what I dont get is if they are talking like this and then show nothing how can they go out in public? are they making so much money with this that they dont care so they will live on an island or overseas?
Not enough Good Guys in Washington to have a basketball game.
^^^
Signature line worthy!
"Conspiracy Theory was a term invented by the CIA in order to demean people who connect the dots."

- Lin Wood.
We’ve been hearing people were going to jail since Clinton sold missile guidance secrets to China for campaign $. Ain’t happened yet and it’s not likely now.
Most of the DOJ are crooked and have sold out.
Don't tell me......show me.
Just stop with the people going to jail crap.

Get this problem fixed first, then let chips fall.
Re: Trump’s Bulldog Attorney Lin Wood: “Soon people will be going to prison. Lots of people”

I will remain optimistic. Heavily guarded maybe, but optimistic.
More Dreamers.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
More Dreamers.

Its called hope. I add a dose of prayer for better results smile
More Dreamers.

Leave the illegal aliens out of it..
Either pony up some solid evidence to the judge or it’s all bullshit.

Lawyers say a lot of stuff....
Originally Posted by 79S
More Dreamers.

Leave the illegal aliens out of it..

LMAO! Good one.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by watch4bear
More Dreamers.

Originally Posted by las
Hyperbola costs nothing.

I'll wait and see if anyone goes to jail or held otherwise accountable.

Too bad firing squads are considered "cruel and unusual". LEGAL hangings would be nice too. Maybe we shouldn't quibble.

Hey everybody!!! FREE HYPERBOLA!!!!
Originally Posted by ironbender

That sounds much like the chicken or the egg question...

Well the first proof we will see of this will be election officials and others being arrested.
Said the same sh*t about Hillary and instead of jail she is an Electoral College elector for NY. I'll wait for results and hope they actually arrive.

I imagine he does, but I get your point!
Would be nice, but I'm not holdin' my breath.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Seems this is destined to land at the supreme court.... I have that they are still legit
Originally Posted by watch4bear
More Dreamers.

LOL, twice LOL, This from a guy that basically campaigned against Donald Trump for years because he lost is plastic toy add-on to his AR.
F*ck Off.
Is Hillary in jail?

Perpwalks?

Wake me up when either one happens.
Believe it when I see it!
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Seems this is destined to land at the supreme court.... I have that they are still legit

Half of them vote for their own agenda rather than the US Constitution.
Put your eyes on the Dept of Defense.

That's where the game will be played.

Chris Miller has a very specific resume.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Yep

I can and will build a dandy gallows.... Operate it, too. For as long as needed.
After the battle of King's Mountain, one Patriot, upon seeing a number of Tories being hung for bearing arms against the Americans, exclaimed "would to God every tree bore such fruit as this!".

Every tree in the vicinity of Washington DC should bear such fruit.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Yep

I can and will build a dandy gallows.... Operate it, too. For as long as needed.

You can't even hang your dick let alone a person...............Dolt
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Well the first proof we will see of this will be election officials and others being arrested.

Fix the stolen election first, then build the case for arrests, indictments, conviction, executions.

We’ve seen the “people are going to jail” song with no results that it’s hollow.
Wolf
The Trump legal team and those not designated as on his legal team know damned well that the clock is ticking. Time is short....However, Bush v Gore was not settled until mid Dec 2000. And that was only dealing with Florida....Ya got 6 states here and now to deal with.....Massive amounts of evidence and gathering up that evidence, preparing affidavits, preparing lawsuits to take to the courts and interviewing witnesses and going through all of the legal processes leading up to going into the courts takes longer than 2 or 3 weeks....Some of you are pretty damned impatient considering we are still 3 weeks away from the settling of Bush v Gore back in mid Dec of 2000......By comparison to 2000 this is much more massive and extensive.
I imagine Trump wishes he'd of spent a little more time on election fraud in October instead of bashing Hunter. Trump warned of election fraud happening and for some reason let it happen anyway. We've needed less talk and more action.for a long time in the US of A.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump warned of election fraud happening and for some reason let it happen anyway.

Hmmmmmmmm.
Think about that for a minute.
I imagine Trump wishes he'd of spent a little more time on election fraud in October instead of bashing Hunter. Trump warned of election fraud happening and for some reason let it happen anyway. We've needed less talk and more action.for a long time in the US of A.

Not a contender for the Mr. Popular Campfire Poster with this kind of talk mister!

LOL
Originally Posted by WTM45
Trump warned of election fraud happening and for some reason let it happen anyway.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Is Trump part of their big plan?
People have to see it with their own eyes to believe.
I think they have the goods on the fraud. Army Cyber and other agencies were not asleep during this election.

It's a bit tough to prosecute crimes before they happen. Though that would probably change under a Biden Administration.

What, you're thinking about buying a gun? You are going to "re-education camp".
If our military cyber divisions weren’t fooled by the fraud and have proof that the election was stolen they have a moral and legal obligation to bring that information forward. The oath they take doesn’t allow for exceptions to the “all enemies foreign and domestic”. Anyone sitting on evidence of election fraud that doesn’t come forward should be held accountable. If our own military is actively working against our Constitution and intentionally allowing voter fraud to happen then they are no longer supporting or defending our Constitution. I hope to God that isn’t the case.
A case can not be built overnight. Let the wheels turn.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Yep

I like the idea of a Guillotine, off with their heads!
Nobody gonna do nuffin
I'm starting to think Trump saw this coming a long time ago and put a conibear in front of the bait. ;-{>8

Or, maybe it was a thousand snares.
Originally Posted by WTM45

Hmmmmmmmm.

Ya caint catch em if you stop em first.
I imagine Trump wishes he'd of spent a little more time on election fraud in October

Maybe he did. You just don't know it yet.

I'm not one of these Trump-is-a-4D-Chess-player types, but surely he had the foresight to hire an army of private investigators to infiltrate, video, and record all the election shenanigans.... I hope.
Originally Posted by Stophel
I imagine Trump wishes he'd of spent a little more time on election fraud in October

I'm not one of these Trump-is-a-4D-Chess-player types, but surely he had the foresight to hire an army of private investigators to infiltrate, video, and record all the election shenanigans.... I hope.

Maybe Army intelligence, they love the Pres.
It's time to stop believing the claims of those who are looking to get some notoriety from the election theft.
This whole thing is ... the boy who cried wolf.... we need facts not talk. The draft dodger needs to move on ...sorry folks...
Some folks, not all but some, are in deep, deep denial land.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
It's not even funny anymore - nobody will ever go to prison in DeeCee.

Yep my thoughts exactly
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's time to stop believing the claims of those who are looking to get some notoriety from the election theft.

Yes. How many time did Joe DeGeneva tell us, people were going to jail for the Russia hoax???
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

There is NO question about it.

The Rooster cum first.
Originally Posted by passport
Let’s hope but it’s never happened before, nothing even close.
The elite class can do what ever they want and never, EVER, be held accountable.

Chances are we’re screwed on this deal. Screwed hard.

We will get the government we deserve........

How can we deserve it when we didn't vote for it?
I won't hold my breath. We are talking "deep state" Democrats......they never get in trouble.
LMAO... Best joke of the week..
Could be a small payday in this. I have Lin Wood in the Arkanside pool.

No amount of evidence will matter if the justice system refuses to do its job. I can only hope that there are judges with enough integrity to make this right. I have serious doubts that there are.
From Lin's lips to God's ears.....

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Attorney Lin Wood: "Time and effort I’ve been putting into this but really it reflects almost round the clock efforts by members of the legal profession and ordinary people. People of this country that are all determined and not only uncovered the truth but exposed the truth. And when all is known I’m 100% confident that Donald Trump will be President of the United States for four more years. And I’m just this confident that Joe Biden and the people like him that been trying to steal this election and committed crimes for years they will all go to jail."
Originally Posted by David_Walter
From Lin's lips to God's ears.....

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Promises, promises. More talk, and nothing more.
I have Hilary in the Arkenside pool.

I'll bet all the people who get outed on this are not happy with her now.....

Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Could be a small payday in this. I have Lin Wood in the Arkanside pool.
USA...all the way.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
This whole thing is ... the boy who cried wolf.... we need facts not talk. The draft dodger needs to move on ...sorry folks...

We don't need them today. Let it play out.

There will be years for us to say I told you so. Now is NOT the time to be attacking every freaking word said. Republicans should just shut up and let it play out.
Originally Posted by benquick

We call them optimists.
Originally Posted by benquick

Yes.
Originally Posted by vapodog
Re: Trump’s Bulldog Attorney Lin Wood: “Soon people will be going to prison. Lots of people”

I will remain optimistic. Heavily guarded maybe, but optimistic.

Lin Wood is not Trump's attorney.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

No amount of evidence will matter if the justice system refuses to do its job. I can only hope that there are judges with enough integrity to make this right. I have serious doubts that there are.

Nuff Said
© 24hourcampfire